You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-04 02:24:45

DarkOwl

T's Holographic Society in 5 years on Earth - Any updates?

I've been listening to Gosia's Q & A's with Jean-Claude from Beyond Mystic where she talks about the Taygetan plan to implement a Holographic society on Earth in 5 years. Questions:

1) Gosia mentioned a video she was going to make detailing this plan. Has it been made? (or is it going to be made?)
2) Are there any updates as to where the Federation are at with the plan? Are they still passing it around "like a hot potato"?

Thanks in advance smile
This plan idea is super intriguing and one I'm sure many of us are eager to hear more about and participate in!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-05-04 04:52:41

Pymander

Re: T's Holographic Society in 5 years on Earth - Any updates?

I think the Federation prefers the "make them suffer" option.

#3 2021-05-04 15:34:07

Gosia
Administrator

Federation did not approve their plan.

DarkOwl wrote:

I've been listening to Gosia's Q & A's with Jean-Claude from Beyond Mystic where she talks about the Taygetan plan to implement a Holographic society on Earth in 5 years. Questions:

1) Gosia mentioned a video she was going to make detailing this plan. Has it been made? (or is it going to be made?)
2) Are there any updates as to where the Federation are at with the plan? Are they still passing it around "like a hot potato"?

Thanks in advance smile
This plan idea is super intriguing and one I'm sure many of us are eager to hear more about and participate in!

#4 2021-05-13 19:14:42

Gosia wrote:

Federation did not approve their plan.

Centralization of power doesn’t seem to work in 5D either...

I cannot accept the federation’s noninterference politics. I mean, come on. If the matrix is being held together by a bunch of pre-programmed artificial (”human”) entities, why would it stop the gal fed from doing anything? If my computer runs with a buggy operating system, nothing stops me from pulling the plug.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2021-05-13 19:56:51

Quaintlove369

The ball is in our court for this one, friend. There are events and people moving towards making a holographic society a reality. But there is still much corruption to drain from this world. Much work to be done. Five years may or may not be enough to change the current circumstances.

#6 2021-05-14 08:21:31

07wideeyes

Quaintlove369 wrote:

The ball is in our court for this one, friend. There are events and people moving towards making a holographic society a reality. But there is still much corruption to drain from this world. Much work to be done. Five years may or may not be enough to change the current circumstances.

I agree with this summary of the situation!

Board footer