You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-20 02:42:33

From China

The battle has started!

Yes, as you see in the title. The battle has started!Just a few days ago, over the place where I live, spaceships appeared one after another. I didn't know what they were doing here. I thought maybe they were observing something, maybe people, buildings. Or some kind of facility.

Until the evening of May 15, I saw a spaceship hovering about 3 kilometers away from me. The altitude above the ground is 1500-2000 meters. After five minutes, we can see that near the bottom of the spacecraft, there is a flame like a golden cloud, which is launched towards the ground below. I think it's a team of two ships on a mission...

According to the information I got in the circle of spiritual friends. Yes, aliens joined the fight. As I can see, they are attacking and destroying the hypnotic reincarnation system installed by negative aliens. These systems were discovered by people who can travel in astral bodies, because I met a team of five when I was practicing a astral travel,They are responsible for capturing souls. One of them looks like a lizard. The others are like us. They are all in the fourth dimension. They may be the administrators of the hypnosis system. The equipment may be deep underground in the area where I live. That's why I'm lucky to see the ship fire....... I believe aneeka and Yazhi can see more clearly than I can on low orbit.

The main reason that aliens join this war is because we are fighting with our own consciousness...... Robert is a hypnotist and I believe he knows what I'm talking about. If we can, I'm sure you can too. It's a collective force. Come on, join us!

#2 2021-05-20 06:36:13

Robert369

Re: The battle has started!

Do you have any reference to this beyond your vague write-up ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-05-20 09:40:08

From China

Part 1: it's about seeing the ship fighting

Part 2: the reason for the spaceship battle.

Our astral bodies are fighting hypnosis. After the aliens detected the action of our astral body, they also joined us.

I don't know. Is that clear?

For specific things, you can ask aneeka and Yazhi that their equipment should be very clear( The above is online translation)

#4 2021-05-20 09:50:07

From China

Key words: hypnotic system,  astral body

#5 2021-05-20 20:00:26

07wideeyes

Hermion wrote:
From China wrote:

Can you tell more how "hypnosis/hypnotic system works?

And how souls are "captured" and where?

And why do u think it is aliens in the ships you see?

- Love&light Hermi -

Yes, this is some of the further info that I would like to see before I may have anything interesting to say. Have any other people you know seen these ships, From China, or is it just you? If they have, do they have anything to say? A few more details about what you have actually seen, before coming to any conclusions about what the reasons are etc.

#6 2021-05-20 20:20:08

Pymander

What war is there to fight? As far as I understand, most negative beings on Earth have been removed. What's happening now is the direct result of human on human actions.

#7 2021-05-20 20:48:03

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

What war is there to fight? As far as I understand, most negative beings on Earth have been removed.

While I have no idea what the OP (original poster) refers to due to lack of clear reference and clear-ups, the story that

Pymander wrote:

What's happening now is the direct result of human on human actions

seems to be untrue, as there is more ET interference on our planet than ever before - some good, neutral or evil, and some to liberate Humanity and others with an agenda.

The best example is that pretty much all of the Cabals and Secret Societies still are under control of the Galactic Federation (whichever portions).

Also noteworthy is that not all seeming "spaceships" are from ETs nor are they necessarily even capable of actual space travel, as many of them are human-made. Hence the questions about details on the OPs initial posts, as it leaves more questions than it answers - and still so, even after his further replies.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-05-21 13:34:08

WXMM

I heard:

The latest battle was an attack on the bases and launchers of the samsara control system.

The participants in the war are described in Lawrence R. Spencer's novel Alien Interview.

The Domain vs. Remnants of The Old Empire.

This is not a mainstream depiction, but some people believe that this is real interstellar reality and that combat is taking place.

This is a big moment for Earth. Active ET forces are besieging the remaining launch sites and antennas.

Those hypnotic systems make the people stupid. They hypnotize the human soul and cannot escape the planet. Endless reincarnation, here. Making Earth a prison planet for 10,000 years.

The fighting broke out in dozens of places.

#9 2021-05-22 07:59:57

From China

Hermion wrote:
From China wrote:

- Love&light Hermi -

A: due to the Van Allen belt, the human soul is confined to the earth. After the soul is recognized by the A.I., it is shocked by the deep equipment (large high frequency and high voltage electromagnetic transmitter) set on the earth and the moon.
    Electric shock can reorganize the soul memory and implant it. So most people forget about their past life。

A: As far as I know, the earth man-made spaceship is only available in the United States. They are triangular (tr-3b). Some people will say that it's just a drone on the market. But the spaceship I saw with my own eyes was about 2000 meters away from me. It still looks a lot bigger than a drone.

#10 2021-05-22 08:15:53

From China

Pymander wrote:

What war is there to fight? As far as I understand, most negative beings on Earth have been removed. What's happening now is the direct result of human on human actions.

There are also some remaining forces of negative Aliens (about tens of thousands). The war is to destroy high-frequency and high-voltage  electromagnetic transmitters on the earth and the moon, and cause earthquakes in many parts of China. I'm not the only one who saw it, People in other parts of China also saw it and uploaded the real-time video to the instant social software. It's dozens of places attacking at the same time.

#11 2021-05-22 13:40:20

Exploringsoul

from Simon Parker: https://www.simonparkes.org/post/7-4-ma … tral-china

Earth quakes in China are not a natural happening.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/14 … aking-news

Last edited by Exploringsoul (2021-05-22 13:40:46)

#12 2021-05-22 13:47:19

Exploringsoul

BTW, about the startseed in China, much to my surprise. From [Pleiadian Knowledge] "INFLUENCE OF STARSEEDS ON PLANETARY
CONSCIOUSNESS"

"Sav’el of Erra.- I'm still working on solving this question. It turns out that the detectable seeds melt
into the normal population, making their detection impossible. So only the very awake can be
counted. But as for how many wake up per million, on the earthly average, it would be something
close to 5,000 (per million). Which is, sadly, few. However, this number is not final. They have a
tendency to concentrate in regions. The region or place with the most population of seeds, over
90% among its inhabitants would be: Sedona, Arizona. Still, on average in the United States,
numbers of awakened seeds drop drastically when compared to places like Europe or Latin
America, where the seed population is higher. Especially in Central and South America. With
another high concentration of seeds in the East, from India, Nepal, Thailand, Laos and Burma.
And, with a reading of the least amount of seeds per million in China, being the place with the
scarcest non-human population according to interferometer readings."

#13 2021-05-23 00:39:59

WXMM

Exploringsoul wrote:

BTW, about the startseed in China, much to my surprise. From [Pleiadian Knowledge] "INFLUENCE OF STARSEEDS ON PLANETARY
CONSCIOUSNESS"

"Sav’el of Erra.- I'm still working on solving this question. It turns out that the detectable seeds melt
into the normal population, making their detection impossible. So only the very awake can be
counted. But as for how many wake up per million, on the earthly average, it would be something
close to 5,000 (per million). Which is, sadly, few. However, this number is not final. They have a
tendency to concentrate in regions. The region or place with the most population of seeds, over
90% among its inhabitants would be: Sedona, Arizona. Still, on average in the United States,
numbers of awakened seeds drop drastically when compared to places like Europe or Latin
America, where the seed population is higher. Especially in Central and South America. With
another high concentration of seeds in the East, from India, Nepal, Thailand, Laos and Burma.
And, with a reading of the least amount of seeds per million in China, being the place with the

It's interesting. I didn't see the content of this exchange. Can you share the website?

#14 2021-05-23 14:18:48

Exploringsoul

WXMM wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

CONSCIOUSNESS"

It's interesting. I didn't see the content of this exchange. Can you share the website?

The transcript is posted in the Pleiadian Knowledge facebook group. Looks like the video is not uploaded to youtube yet.

#15 2021-05-24 17:07:55

WXMM

Exploringsoul wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

CONSCIOUSNESS"

The transcript is posted in the Pleiadian Knowledge facebook group. Looks like the video is not uploaded to youtube yet.

Can you provide the address? I can't find it.Thanks.

#16 2021-05-24 20:49:20

Exploringsoul

WXMM wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:
WXMM wrote:

May you search "Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts & Fan Page" in Facebook? I can post the link. But that is a private group, if you are not member you wouldn't see anything in the group from the link.

#17 2021-05-24 23:21:06

WXMM

Exploringsoul wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

May you search "Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts & Fan Page" in Facebook? I can post the link. But that is a private group, if you are not member you wouldn't see anything in the group from the link.

thank you. I submitted an application to join the group.

#18 2021-05-26 19:00:23

ThetaJohn

WXMM wrote:

I heard:

Those hypnotic systems make the people stupid. They hypnotize the human soul and cannot escape the planet. Endless reincarnation, here. Making Earth a prison planet for 10,000 years.

The fighting broke out in dozens of places.

Those are implant stations. The main one use to be on Mars. When the body dies, the being (you as the spiritual being) report there, is then given a "forget" implant and shot down back to earth into a new body. This process takes about 15 minutes. Earth has been used as prison planet to keep us stuck here. Basically, we are the artists, the revolutionaries, the freedom fighters.

We are mid are new era for the human race. We have the means to recover all of our spiritual awareness that render all "implants" control system null. This control system has been going on for eons. What we are seeing is the result of this technology that I'm referring to (will not say the name as I will be banned, yes even from here). Imagine the power you have as a spiritual being recovered and under your own control... A spirit has the power to create and destroy matter, energy, space and time. You and I are in essence each a Universe, the physical Universe is just a playing field.

#19 2021-05-27 20:47:12

WXMM

We can guess that taygeteans didn't tell the whole truth. At least not so far. Or they don't know. This matrix control system is more complex and darker than they say. This control system is controlled by a remnant organization called the dark empire. It includes at least Saturn's rings, moon, Mars, earth and other parts. There are a lot of underground launch sites. It has a series of functions such as hypnosis, soul capture, imprisonment, electric shock amnesia, reincarnation control and so on. Archon is not only the manifestation of the people's ideas, it has a lot of extraterrestrials. At present, more than 100 planets in the universe have installed this system. Most of them, like the earth, are in remote areas of the universe.

#20 2021-05-29 02:04:44

Exploringsoul

Maybe a cross check. Found in Facebook group a mass meditation called "Hostages Liberation Meditation". Not sure if it related to the battle mentioned in the original post. Some people did link the earthquakes in China and other place to it.

Galactic F happened to cut the communication of Gosia and Taygetean at this moment. Bill Gates divorcing. So many things happening at same time.

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/20 … EseEsyehI0

#21 2021-05-30 06:04:09

WXMM

Exploringsoul wrote:

Maybe a cross check. Found in Facebook group a mass meditation called "Hostages Liberation Meditation". Not sure if it related to the battle mentioned in the original post. Some people did link the earthquakes in China and other place to it.

Galactic F happened to cut the communication of Gosia and Taygetean at this moment. Bill Gates divorcing. So many things happening at same time.

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/20 … EseEsyehI0

Hostage rescue meditation is initiated by cobra and its followers. It has nothing to do with the current fight. Because the current battle is historic and significant. If the cobra knows the truth, it will not be described simply, but more exaggerated in language.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-05-30 07:14:01)

Board footer