You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-23 13:53:09

wayne

A question to any space friends who monitor this forum.

I believe this forum is monitored by our space friends and this post is directed to them.

This month myself and another had an opportunity to connect telepathically with an absolutely beautiful race of off-world friends.    We sought them out, sensing their presence in a base and to our delight, they responded.    What ensued was the beginnings of a wonderful friendship, but also culminated in an absolutely amazing idea that the friends explored and executed that is having a significant and wonderful effect on humanity.

Naturally, shadowy 'leaders' quickly discovered what was happening and while they couldn't undo what was done, they quickly ejected them into high orbit last week.   Hmmm, sound familiar?   

Not only did they demand they leave, they threatened their home planets if they did not obey and if they did not cut off communication with us.     Completely understandably, this gave the friends pause and I would never ever ask someone to risk their beautiful societies on behalf of my lonely planet on the distant edge of the galaxy.

But I do want to use this moment to point out a few key things to any space friends who are reading this message and issue a request for consideration:

1.  I would wager money that you didn't know about this very significant incident - neither the amazing good they did nor how they were ejected and threatened.   Because I believe if all of the pockets of friends, each doing their focused tasks truly realized what was happening at a coordinated macro level, it would change their perspective.   The same divide and conquer techniques that work on earth are equally effective in space it seems.

2.  Remember when the Tigetans proposed their solution to the Federation?   They presented a plan they were 100% confident would work and using only Tigetan resources.   The local groups who heard the Tigetans were open to it'.    But when the leaders who apparently had the power to acquiesce 'decreed',  it was no.    The Tigetans threatened that if they did not agree, the Tigetans would air their dirty laundry all over the galaxy and beyond of facts that they have been compiling.    Facts that need to be known by all the decent and loving races that overwhelming make up the Federation.   By the way, facts that they could only gather after they finally disobeyed the order from the shadowy leaders to stay in high orbit for their 'safety' and coincidentally out of range of their surveillance.  What ever happened to that?   Could it be that the Tigetans homes were threatened too by the emissaries of the shadowy leaders?   

3.   I remind you of a very powerful statement that Aneeka made:

"We do NOT recognize any legality in any petition or accreditation of any person to assume any position that has to do with the Federation at any level. It must come to us by direct means from the Federation and not from any pseudo human representative, nor human organization, because otherwise we will automatically take it as false information with interest and intention to impose an agenda of control and limitation on us or any another person spreading the subject of the Federation."

"If so, if these types of accreditations were authentic, everything that has to do with the Federation of United Planets would need to pass through the scrutiny and authorization of these people on Earth. Which we and countless races see as unacceptable."

"Repeating above. All accreditation and any request from the Federation must reach us through Muon systems, or similar technology directly from the Federation in space to Taygeta's ship without intermediaries. Because we do NOT need intermediaries."

What is really going on here?    To me it is both logical and also compelling to investigate.  To me, a reasonable probability is that if the shadowy leaders don't have to issue shadowy 'decrees' and the space friends will accept emissaries then that leaves plausible deniability.  Is this the type of government that we have perfected over millennia?  Leaders with the real power who hide in the shadows.   Is this not exactly what is happening on earth?     

If this type of representation is not acceptable, then I ask why are the friends accepting 'edicts' that come from the shadows without a leader who will take responsibility for these decrees?    Does this not violate every intuitive sense of leadership?  Who are these people in the shadows and why will they not show themselves?   They have no problem issuing decrees that will affect the genecide of a population, and yet apparently don't feel the need to be accountable for the gravity of these decisions.   Their argument seems to be that the earth is over populated and they are going to die one way or another, so this is more humane.   But what were these leaders doing for the last 200 years while earth was becoming overpopulated?     Isn't managing the resources of the planet one of the most critical responsibilities of a leader?  See that's the problem with leaders in the shadows.     The responsibility for the problems always lands with someone else.

I appeal to the logic and humanity of any space friend who hears this message: Unless the group who issues these decrees will show themselves and have an open discussion like free societies do, then its time to say ENOUGH.

Thank you in advance for those space friends who read this message.   

This is not just a 3D problem.   
I believe what Yazhi said makes tremendous sense:   The regressives are using the scalar nature of souls as a portal to influence decisions in 5D and spread fear.

blessings and much love to our dear sisters and brothers,
wayne

Last edited by wayne (2021-05-23 19:27:29)

#2 2021-05-23 16:25:35

Urosh55

Re: A question to any space friends who monitor this forum.

I would like to add that I totally agree with Wayne about everything he exposed. Who need enemies with a federation composed with a leadership like this.

#3 2021-05-23 18:51:47

Robert369

wayne wrote:
Hermion wrote:
wayne wrote:

2.  Remember when the Tigetans proposed their solution to the CG?

CG is who?

Sorry the Federation.   My communication skills are horribly lacking.

Thank you for clarifying, though it seemed somewhat obvious to me. Yet, for the sake of readability of your long text above, I strongly suggest that you edit the whole post and exchange "CG" with "GF".

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-05-23 18:52:07)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-05-23 19:28:58

wayne

Robert369 wrote:
wayne wrote:
Hermion wrote:

CG is who?

Sorry the Federation.   My communication skills are horribly lacking.

Thank you for clarifying, though it seemed somewhat obvious to me. Yet, for the sake of readability of your long text above, I strongly suggest that you edit the whole post and exchange "CG" with "GF".

done and thanks.   sadly i spent over an hour reading and re-reading trying to catch all the issues.

#5 2021-05-23 21:45:26

Eldon Deluz

Wayne very well said. And something I have said, and believe to be true. I can not stop thinking about fractals, they are the best representation I can imagine of what life here is like. A perfectly intertwined web of exactness that affects all levels of consciences. The idea we are all connected and one is the specificness I can't put into words.

This is to say, while we are in a perpetual tug of war with our inner selves, our leaders, and our society as a whole, a change in a single system affects all, whether that is the self, the leaders, or the society. It makes perfect sense that our problems are not isolated to just our 3d reality. As have been stated many times by the crew if we change then everything else goes along with it including the Federation. It could also be said that if they change their ways, then so shall we and to me both options are viable.

What is also quite clear is that the same division between humans and federation mirrors the exact divide and conqueror strategy of our world around us. Another fractal of the same at a different level. We may ask who is pulling those strings why don't they do something and we could spend lifetimes trying to figure that out. On one hand, we humans can simply point to the federation saying if they just did X then all would be fixed. Whilst they are looking at us and say if you all just do X then all will be fixed. Can you see the division?

We could simply tackle this problem by excepting the division and working together, not only for better humanity on earth but a better life experience everywhere. That is to say, simply coming together. But the flaw in that strategy is that they won't work with us while we are doing X, and we won't work with them unless they do X. That solution, for the time being, is at an impasse.

That stated and hopefully clearly enough to illustrate where I'm at in my thinking we are left with only one option. That is to change ourselves. I mean every person on an individual level finds their happiness in whatever way they can. My happiness is not going to be for everybody, nor are others going to be mine. But finding it we must. Because changing that one thing due to the interconnectedness of the reality changes the reality itself. How could it not, we are just a factual of it, and that single change while maybe not super apparent has no other choice but to eventually change the levels in which we can't or don't see. It just makes perfect sense to me.

I expressed this exact sentiment, in my video for the federation here (timestamp linked): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFa96_Y31A&t=1958s
"I don’t know but I get a feeling that the Federation may be in for a collective awaking of their own."

And this again makes perfect sense to me. For how could a planet on the verge or the beginning of awaking not have a ripple effect on those in charge of managing it. It has to this is how it works. No system changes without affecting another as they are exact fractals of one another. The same we see here is being seen there. We are both changing, our times may be tougher and that is the nature of 3d, but we will get through it, they will get through it, and in the end, we will once again become one.

Be well,
Eldon

#6 2021-05-24 02:12:15

wayne

Eldon Deluz wrote:

We could simply tackle this problem by excepting the division and working together, not only for better humanity on earth but a better life experience everywhere. That is to say, simply coming together. But the flaw in that strategy is that they won't work with us while we are doing X, and we won't work with them unless they do X. That solution, for the time being, is at an impasse.

Good day Eldon,

I absolutely loved your energy, spirit and insight in your response.    I strongly agree the solution is each changing themselves and am definitely going to check out you YT post.

My point in writing the email wasn't to point the finger at the space friends.

It was to raise awareness of what happened, believing that many space friends would find it extremely relevant and that the Federation leaders here would want to block this from getting out.

I was having a one on one conversation in Telegram with the person who was with me when we detected what we thought was a base inside a mountain with people working inside.   I said one phrase connecting the space friends to the mountain where the base was in what should have been a private conversation.   The next morning the friends said that their security had been compromised and they had to leave their base and their work at the base.    Two weeks later (last week) they were ejected to high orbit and threatened with a WAR at their home planet if they did not cease and desist.  Not a slap on the hand, a WAR. 

What were they doing?   
1. Having a telepathic conversation with two earth people
2. Discovered and executed a brilliant hack that is neutralizing the toxic vaccine bullshit in millions of peoples lives without them ever even realizing it much less that the space friends existed.   

For starters how does this even violate the prime directive?   Is telepathy now illegal?
Beyond that how does helping save lives warrant threats of a war on their home planet with shadowy Federation figures?  Who are these people?   Its becoming increasingly difficult for me to have confidence that the local leaders of the Federation have our best interests at heart when I witness things like this.

From my perspective, I cant help but ask if maybe its time for these Federation leaders who make decrees in the shadows that affect the lives of billions, to step forth and be publicly accountable for their edicts.   

- wayne

Last edited by wayne (2021-05-24 02:46:24)

#7 2021-05-24 03:41:35

Eldon Deluz

Thank you Wayne for the kind words, and they are at best stated mutual.

I could not begin to explain what happened with your cosmic friends. I would say the threat of war does not represent anything but the negative. There does seem to be evidence that the Federation would allow negative things to happen, the virus and propaganda in which comes with it is proof of such. The reasons for that have been explained by Aneka and Swaruu and Yahzi. However, I have not heard of them threatening violence of any kind for disobeying any order. That certainly doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I sense perhaps we have a bit of a complicated thing happening here. A faction that represents a part of the Federation being out of line, or perhaps another pretending to be a representative.

I also reflect on the crucial stage we are in, I feel it more than ever. That knowing deep in your gut you're here for a reason. Why now? It must be something special.  Do you feel it too? I'm betting so. I bet your friends feel it as well. It's something truly amazing we all want to be here in the now for something... I only bring this up for the context of this. If there is a plan we agreed to, prepared for, and lived many lifetimes working on, outside interference with this plan would be unwanted at best.

I don't have the answers, I'm not sure I would want the answers either. I don't agree with what happened to you or our friends there, nor would I even try to defend the federation. I also find it really convenient for them to unilaterally make decisions to which we have no recourse too. As there is no one to appeal such decisions to. It is like the farmer who moves the beehive 50 miles away, the bees get no say.

I hope you can get answers and I hope your friends can find a way back to communication.

Be well,
Eldon

#8 2021-05-24 05:10:03

DawnTwilyte

What would happen if the Taygetans simply disobeyed the Federation and continued communication with Gosia? Would the Federation send a task force to make them obey? Would it be war? I’m sure it’s a very complicated decision on the part of any race wanting to help earth humans break free from tyranny, but by helping us it might lead to potential galactic conflict.

Maybe many races in the Federation want to help but can’t agree on what the best way would be? I can’t fathom how preventing genocide would be an offense to the leaders of the Federation. The knowledge the Taygetans have shared with us has been invaluable. And if the other friends have a method to neutralize the effects of innoculation, something that would prevent the genocide, why keep that from us? I’m not saying we’re worth going to war for within the Federation, but this “treatment” is not just genocide, it affects our scaler existence in that it’s designed to block the connection between the soul and the body. This could potentially not just be an earth problem but a Federation-wide problem. Helping us here in 3D might prevent the disaster of tulpas using us as a portal to 5D. Fear is what’s fueling them. I do hope the Taygetans and other races stay, finding some way to legally continue communication. A deep and heartfelt thank you for sticking with us so far.

Love to all,
Ro

#9 2021-06-01 20:35:46

Very soon it will be the lower federation and regressives that will be ejected. I'd prefer a little bit further than high orbit. Old system is going bye bye, they will have to change their style or leave this solar system. What would happen if the lower federation cracked down on dissidents in some forceful or underhanded manner? Why, a huge karmic blowback courtesy of the higher federation and Orion Light. I'm sure others too who aren't the biggest fans of what's going on here. They escalate and infringe free will, the response from on high will be harsh.

righteously indignant

Board footer