You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-15 17:39:35

Exploringsoul

Any other races having disc shape ship and spherical drone

This question is for Gosia, Aneeka, and Teyetean team.

I just watched Gosia's video on June, 2019 - "UFOs coming to your house?", much surprisingly found Gosia/Swaruu mentioned spherical drone.

I saw typical disc shape ship with dome and a bright dot very much like spherical thing. They obviously responded to my situation at that time.

So I am wondering any other races having this type of ship and drone. I want to know who those guys are connecting to me.

Thank you in advance Gosia and The team!

#2 2021-05-24 19:20:42

Re: Any other races having disc shape ship and spherical drone

Bright ”dot” in the bottom? Silver colored (“liquidy”).No sound? Awesome maneuvering?

Do you mean disks like the “Taygetan scout ships” in Billy Meier’s early photos? (And I don’t mean the obviously fake ones.) Those were exactly like three disks I have seen... we’ll they showed themselves to me on purpose and then phased out into thin air. The material of these craft looked unreal, like the most living thing I’ve ever seen. After the incident  I was contacted by three blueish entities who communicated they were from the Pleiades cluster and that so was I.

That’s that. Kinda left me hanging with a million questions. But CA’s information seems to point to the direction that these blue ones might be the (EDIT: I remembered wrong. The blues are more likely the Celeano).
Kinda hard to tell if the craft were manifesting in a disk shape because that’s what I was expecting. Who knows?

Just sharing my experiences. Obviously would be great if the team commented on this subject.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-05-25 03:51:04)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#3 2021-05-24 20:44:33

Exploringsoul

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Bright ”dot” in the bottom? Silver colored (“liquidy”).No sound? Awesome maneuvering?

Do you mean disks like the “Taygetan scout ships” in Billy Meier’s early photos? (And I don’t mean the obviously fake ones.) Those were exactly like three disks I have seen... we’ll they showed themselves to me on purpose and then phased out into thin air. The material of these craft looked unreal, like the most living thing I’ve ever seen. After the incident  I was contacted by three blueish entities who communicated they were from the Pleiades cluster and that so was I.

That’s that. Kinda left me hanging with a million questions. But CA’s information seems to point to the direction that these blue ones might be the Yena from Alcyone.

Kinda hard to tell if the craft were manifesting in a disk shape because that’s what I was expecting. Who knows?

Just sharing my experiences. Obviously would be great if the team commented on this subject.

Thank you Azirael Alcyone for replying. Yes, like the ship in Billy Meier's early photos. Looks like the original photo were quite blur. the photos all over the internet are actually enhanced.

For the majority of UFO contactees/encounters, how may we get a concrete answer, but not hanging here with wondering?

#4 2021-05-28 18:26:02

Exploringsoul wrote:

For the majority of UFO contactees/encounters, how may we get a concrete answer, but not hanging here with wondering?

Wish I knew. Receiving greetings in forms of flying & blinking lightships works as some type of evidence but also seems to symbolize that they are there and we are here. But how do you know who’s behind the wheel?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2021-06-01 20:04:23

The disc shape is used by many races and has many variants and sizes, methods of propulsion, etc. As far as I know, the concept originated as far back as the Lyra/Vega era, and has been used extensively by Orions, Pleiadeans, and countless others. It's one of the more common shapes in our quadrant, and widely used by all types of races at all types of levels technologically and spiritually.

Dark state Earth factions have craft of this shape too. So unless more details were had about the specific size, color, and features of a disc, it could really be anybody.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-01 20:09:53)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-06-01 20:08:20

To find out who's connecting to you, you may have to dig a little deeper than the shape of the craft they are using smile. Maybe look at your dreams, what sort of art and entertainment and literature you like. Recurring archetypal themes in your life. Earth cultures and spiritual practices you are most drawn to. There's a lot of doors that could lead to that knowledge, the more you open, the clearer and fuller the picture will be.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-06-03 00:26:33

Exploringsoul

Crystal Dragon wrote:

To find out who's connecting to you, you may have to dig a little deeper than the shape of the craft they are using smile. Maybe look at your dreams, what sort of art and entertainment and literature you like. Recurring archetypal themes in your life. Earth cultures and spiritual practices you are most drawn to. There's a lot of doors that could lead to that knowledge, the more you open, the clearer and fuller the picture will be.

Thank you Crystal Dragon. I did try dreams. I ask questions before sleeping, and record the dream after waking up. I did get answers from the dreams. But every time when I ask who they are or what race they are, I either remember nothing or the dream not related to the question at all.

For the other thing like art, recurring archetypal themes, spiritual practices, that is a great suggestion. I need think about it.

#8 2021-06-03 15:18:52

Exploringsoul wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thank you Crystal Dragon. I did try dreams. I ask questions before sleeping, and record the dream after waking up. I did get answers from the dreams. But every time when I ask who they are or what race they are, I either remember nothing or the dream not related to the question at all.

For the other thing like art, recurring archetypal themes, spiritual practices, that is a great suggestion. I need think about it.

Do you know what they look like? anything about their culture, scenes from their planet or architecture, style of communication, symbols, anything like that to go on?

righteously indignant

#9 2021-06-05 15:48:20

Exploringsoul

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Do you know what they look like? anything about their culture, scenes from their planet or architecture, style of communication, symbols, anything like that to go on?

No clue. I may try to ask those questions for dreams. I didn't try it before. Only thing is style of communication, quite sure they are capable for telepathic communication.

Board footer