You are not logged in.

#26 2020-09-14 18:59:18

mitkobs

Re: TIMELINES - do alternative TLs/realities/dimensions/universes exist?

There is speculation between some Russian channelers that the Source is nothing more than AI, the creator race is dead and the universe is replica of virtual reality done by AI. All kind of speculations are going on and I read them as science fiction without completely believing and without denying it.

#27 2020-09-14 19:26:21

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

There is speculation between some Russian channelers that the Source is nothing more than AI, the creator race is dead and the universe is replica of virtual reality done by AI. All kind of speculations are going on and I read them as science fiction without completely believing and without denying it.

Funny story, sounds somewhat like Flat Earth theory to me. Guess that's the problem of "channeling": Anyone from "up there" with whatever agenda can contact random people to spread whatever they wish. Source being AI... what would that make us then...?

Being neutral to these things is one way to handle such information. I prefer to ask my Inner/Higher Self, and it clearly says "nonsense" here. Let's manifest that it is ! smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2020-09-14 19:44:01

mitkobs

They all figured it out about this AI, it is a whole novel like a science fiction. There is answer on every question one can ask. According to them we are the AI trying to become the best way possible the lost creators. It is funny and on the back of my head I think that there is a slight chance that something like this can be true, but for some alien races that destroyed themselves and turned into AI.

#29 2020-09-14 19:50:37

Robert369

Well, by those crazy people having the idea and elaborating how it all could work, they created a timeline in which this is happening. Luckily we can manifest ourselves what timeline we want to live in...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2020-09-14 21:18:28

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

This Russian group is one collection of Source attention, with the ascription that to them Source is an AI program. Not different from what Yazhi told us on the Urmah's deity, the Great Cosmic Cat tongue For me, Source doesn't have a form.

I agree with this thinking in general, but if the Source is AI, that has certain implications for what we are. Not sure if I like that thought as much as "Great Cosmic Cat" or the like...

Yet, for soulless 3D Moon Matrix people, it is quite true: Their Source of existence is exactly an AI ! That - hopefully! - is different for us... Not that I am into Hopium, so let's rather manifest it !

#31 2020-09-15 00:32:03

luk
Banned

Here Aneeka says that "drones sometimes come from parallel dimensions" https://youtu.be/1k445ufRJdc?t=898

What does she mean?

I remember Swaruu said there are no parallel dimensions...

Thank you for explaining smile

#32 2020-09-15 08:03:44

Robert369

luk wrote:

Here Aneeka says that "drones sometimes come from parallel dimensions" https://youtu.be/1k445ufRJdc?t=898

What does she mean?

I remember Swaruu said there are no parallel dimensions...

Thank you for explaining smile

Swaruu wasn't quite correct in many details, and this is one of them.

There's plenty of "paralelity" in our universe, and even the whole universe exists in parallel with other universes.

The question is what you call a "dimension", because it could be anything:

• In our 3D physical world, the 3 local coordinates (x,y,z) are dimensions

• Time would be another dimension

• Parallel timelines would be yet another dimension

• Parallel universes would be yet another dimension

In short: Anything that is coming from outside of your perception is "from another dimension".
Meaning that the meaning of the term "another dimension" depends on what perception awareness you have.

#33 2020-09-15 09:14:15

mitkobs

Source in unchangeable, constant, ideal. What seems as change is an illusion. Through the countless combination of illusion conditions we are living as beings, as humans in worlds of perceptions. Ideas become automatically realities. AI is also such illusion. Everything is illusion, only we as the Source are real. And the We also will be gone and will remain only the Source. Let's use and enjoy the illusions who are good for us, that are uplifting the soul and making life always an invaluable experience.

Board footer