You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-12 14:00:37

wayne

sentient Shungite and crystals?

ya'll i've just got to share a cool story with you.   Sorry its so long but lots to say.   Just ignore it if too long.  smile

remember when Yazhi said that she could hear the telepathic chatter of rocks, that in 5D they are generally considered 1D but she believes all consciousness exists in all Dz?

well my beautiful lady is an insanely gifted telepath and when she ordered some type 1 Shungite, she heard it chattering amongst itself - the individual pieces.   when she said something in the room, she literally heard it shushing each other so it could hear what she was saying.    so adorable right?   well the Shungite has activated her DNA further making her much more sensitive to telepathy from crystals and stones.   they tend to be inert when in the ground, but when they are mined and separated, they become their own holographic slice of the all and take on their own development path, having their own proclivities and feelings.   

On a separate note, i think i shared in the past that we sensed an active alien base near us with an entrance in a cave.   This lead to me leaving a Shungite disk in the cave as a gift to them with no expectations.   Crazy cool story related to that but to my point here, they had Shungite in their database but had never really given it a close look.     Now have and each of the team now have a piece of Shungite personally that they have mostly carved into a palm stone shape.   We asked what they think of the sentience of rocks and crystals and they said they always new of it but never considered the level of sentience these stones.   This is super cool because this race specializes in geology, are an ancient race that has a contiguous memory back into antiquity because of how they perpetuate, and yet they had never really considered the deep sentience of rocks and crystals.    They now hear the Shungite and crystals 'eeping' at them too when, as an example,  they leave their personal quarters without taking them.   as a result, they have now sewn pockets into their robes so they can carry them with them!    Isn't this just super cool?

To any space friends reading this:   If you have time get some Some Shungite and study it!  You'll be amazed!

For those that happened to read when i mentioned these friends before, they were asked to move to high orbit the same week the Tigetans were.    But have re-established contact with us from high orbit.   Telepathy is such an amazing thing.    Most of the day, this telepathic group 'chat' is like being on Telegram.   We're all working and doing our thing mostly but occasionally one of us will say something to the group.   One example of this is yesterday i asked them what they valued in friendship.   They said honesty, kindness, compassion, patience and diligence.    I asked them why they mentioned patience and they said picture knowing someone continuously for millions of years (across multiple avatars) and getting annoyed at some personal habit of one of your team members.    We were all laughing picturing 'bob' in station next to you smacking eating his mussels (a favorite dish of theirs) for a hundred thousand years.  FTR they synthetically grow their 'meat' when at home but when they travel they like to sample.  smile 

Because of the situation currently, we don't ask or discuss anything political.   Just a few times a day we may interact for a few minutes about cultural things related to their race that we're curious about, etc.   We dont want to annoy the shit out of them as they are always so busy but also very gracious in interacting.

At some point I'm going to post some detailed information about Shungite for those that are interested.     I kind of rolled my eyes a year ago when the question was asked if it would help with 5G and the Tigetans responded yes.      A year later i can emphatically affirm that but also say that it is an incredibly powerful stone in bringing balance and healthy to your body and physiology.     It optimizes and magnifies your channeling so if you have a positive vision of health for your self it is quite astounding the results it will bring you.    The space friends said that Shungite is unique on earth in that every single molecule anywhere on the planet is quantumly entangled with the mother stone in Russia.    No other crystal or stone has this attribute.

Hmmmm.... Think that might present some interesting opportunities for the broken shoes?   wink more to come.

- wayne

Last edited by wayne (2021-06-12 14:33:17)

#2 2021-06-12 18:58:17

Jim Stav

Re: sentient Shungite and crystals?

Good Day Wayne! I myself do not feel the energies of the Orgone devices I build...but one of the ingredients is this elite shungite. I am fascinated to learn about it being connected to the mother stone in Russia in detail if u have any more info? I take the shungite & turn it into a fine powder & the local folks to me who are sensitive tell me how much they love it. I was just starting to make some consistent sales when covid hit & the ladies had to close up shop.

I also use tree bark powder, (info from a Sasquatch fella), as well as magnatite, lava, gold, & silver powders & then add the crystals & resin.

Thanks for the well written post...cheers!

#3 2021-06-12 22:07:17

wayne

Jim Stav wrote:

I take the shungite & turn it into a fine powder & the local folks to me who are sensitive tell me how much they love it.

Very cool @ the shungite powder!  what is the particle size of the powder you sell and do you mind if i ask if you are based out of Russia?

we're starting to buy quite a bit of the powder from a source with a euro / asian patent for milling shungite in the particle size of .02 micron to 2 micron range of the elite shungite.

best regards,
wayne

#4 2021-06-13 01:07:04

Jim Stav

My operation has taken a nose dive & I have not sold anything in about a year or longer. I live in the U.S. & stocked up on some elite shungite as my business was starting to grow due to the climbing sales. I was told more than once to listen to my heart as I made these products which I did write down the formulas so I can duplicate again if sales ever pick back up. With that being said I have never measured micron size in any of the powders I process. You may have a good laugh that my final powder determination is done by feel as my household blender whirs away. I do use a small rock crusher mounted on one of my lathes though to break them up initially so they will not destroy the blender. I also "slow crush" the crystals to the size I need to fit in any one of the products I was selling. If you like I can snap a few picks on how I do it as you may want to invest in the crusher yourself along with a blender & your in business...then you have to rely on no one for your venture....cheers!

#5 2021-06-13 01:17:25

wayne

Jim Stav wrote:

I also "slow crush" the crystals to the size I need to fit in any one of the products I was selling. If you like I can snap a few picks on how I do it as you may want to invest in the crusher yourself along with a blender & your in business...then you have to rely on no one for your venture....cheers!

Very cool and thanks for the info Jim.  We don't have any business related to Shungite.  we've just believe in it so strongly we've been giving a lot of it away.

If people understood how powerful this stone is for healing you couldn't keep it on the shelves.   

blessings,
wayne

#6 2021-06-13 01:38:23

DarkOwl

Amazing story. Enjoyed it immensely!
Thread is interesting too.
Following

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2021-06-14 01:51:50

Eldon Deluz

I have a Shungite pyramid I wonder if these could be used as a telepathy enhancement. Kinda like using a telephone, I stare at my pyramid and picture Wayne & his wife and leave a message. Next time she tunes into her local Shungite she receives the message. Of course, I know telepathy shouldn't have a range, but in 3d there is a lot of interference both in oneself and environmentally. Being that the Shungite is quantum entangled naturally our pieces should share a connection with each other. So I guess the question is would the Shungite be willing to play along or act in such a manner. Humm...

#8 2021-06-14 02:28:00

That is a great story. I have a 30mm polished cube on the way to join my other crystals. It is helping manifest 4th density if it is really entangled like that. It will specifically allow communities like this and others to become more cohesive internally if multiple people in the group have it, and then the effect will radiate out from there.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-06-14 02:46:01

wayne

Eldon Deluz wrote:

I have a Shungite pyramid I wonder if these could be used as a telepathy enhancement. Kinda like using a telephone, I stare at my pyramid and picture Wayne & his wife and leave a message. Next time she tunes into her local Shungite she receives the message. Of course, I know telepathy shouldn't have a range, but in 3d there is a lot of interference both in oneself and environmentally. Being that the Shungite is quantum entangled naturally our pieces should share a connection with each other. So I guess the question is would the Shungite be willing to play along or act in such a manner. Humm...

That's awesome Eldon!   Shungite definitely improves your telepathy and every molecule anywhere in the world is quantumly entangle and it absolutely has agreed to play along to help humanity.       

Shungite can be an incredibly powerful tool for the starseeds.   

BTW, the woman next to me is my daughter.   I realized the pic probably looks pretty creepy if someone thought she was my wife as i'm 55 and she's 26. smile

If anyone here feels an urge toward Shungite and is unable to acquire for some reason, email me and i will make arrangements with you to send you some.

blessings,
wayne

Board footer