You are not logged in.

#126 2021-06-22 11:51:39

Armaged
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Robert369 wrote:

excuse to suggest subjective censorship to turn this place into one according to your personal liking. In fact, what you suggest would is similar to banning people for having a different opinion than "the one desired" in whatever.

DangNaggit...I din have such flotatious vocabs to case muh points, Imma uncouth..A Barbarian... Monstah! (Mebbe a Princess will mend my ways, eh? hehehe).

Its been a while...but I'll say this.
The Flying Monk...s have descended your thread.

Same playbook tacts...its boring.
First, the illusory of some superior/alternate understanding.
2nd, attempts to steer discussion in [their] bla bla narratives
2.1, shoulder pats...casting numerical adversary.
3rd, finally target acquisition...Motives Revealed.

Typical minions at work.
Ohh..the usernames are telling
Like the DragQueen Families of the DS. LOL!
Tho the slant is towards mil complex.

Ps. Pardon my puns, Happy?


Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

Offline

#127 2021-06-22 12:15:53

Happy
Moderator

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

You are all so resourceful, each in your own way, that any response you give each other will either add to your insights or be repelled. None of you need to rise to any barricade for defense here. You either present your perspective or you pull back.

Any reflection you give each other will be colored by your own views of this world. It's inevitable, and automatically a result of any conversation you take part in. And even if your perspectives and opinions are different, none of them are considered wrong - they're all a result of your own experiences.

It is evident here that learning-curves probably are a bit steeper than anticipated. There's nothing wrong with that, either. When it comes to discourse, the best argument is surprisingly often the one stated with silence.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Online

#128 2021-06-22 13:34:51

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

I 've edited my post and deleted the word "exercise". I am not in the position of a teacher who can give you exercises. Sorry for that.

Offline

#129 2021-06-22 15:11:57

Jules77
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Hi everyone, on another note I had the chance to listen to the recent Lifeforce broadcast where they announced the new healthcare system.  While this sounds great I wanted to mention that there may be some healthcare delivery challenges to consider.  It is not only money and how providers are being paid but if everyone attempts to use these services at the same time there could be potentially large waiting times for services.  It will be important that they are engaging people that have some knowledge and/or expertise in network adequacy and healthcare delivery that considers health disparities including people that live in disadvantaged areas where healthcare services may be lacking.  This may also be a concern in the future since healthcare workers were one of the first groups that were targeted for vaccination (understanding that re-training is needed but interim care will still need to be provided).  Also, proactive messaging to the population regarding this program and its use would be a must.  For example, we should prioritize people that have been disfigured by cancer or accidents for plastic surgery before scheduling tummy tucks and face lifts.  Also, while I agree that physicians will love this what is “full cost” in terms of reimbursement?  Are healthcare systems setting the pay rates and can they be raised at will?  How do you prevent someone from gaming the system?  30 days sounds like a heavy lift but maybe there has been some long term planning with details released soon.

Offline

#130 2021-06-22 16:38:18

Thinkfasst
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Be it true or false information I would like to request to keep this thread active.  People who don't like this thread will eventually leave and move on, as there are plenty of other materials to read in this forum.  However, should they continue then consideration should be given as to why they are still here...

Offline

#131 2021-06-22 16:53:23

Jules77
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Thanks for the response, Ymarsakar.  I was thinking more along the lines of the transition from current state to future state and what that would look like.  Definitely understand the need for utilization would decrease and the resulting cost avoidance but we have to have a roadmap to get from point A to point B.

Offline

#132 2021-06-22 17:49:31

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

@Ymarsakar  sing the songs of Fjodor Shaliapin by yourself. Then you can be sure there are no filters. And you can connect directly to that frequency.

Offline

#133 2021-06-22 18:00:01

Happy
Moderator

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

If you guys don't manage to stop the verbal implicit ad hominem attacs here, we will consider to tighten in on the rules. That will include temporary bans of the membership, however undesirable that is.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Online

#134 2021-06-22 21:09:42

Jules77
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Ymarsakar, to say that there will be healing at other levels is a given, however, my post was related to the new healthcare system and its implementation.  I do not believe the sharing of thoughts and ideas on this forum are an effort to prove who is right and who is wrong any more than I believe any of us are more advanced or powerful than another so it is unclear why I would need to pass a test to prove such. But I will leave it at that.

Offline

#135 2021-06-25 19:37:09

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

New Kim  Goguen videos

The Life Force Meeting on June 22, 2021 is now available for all to watch. 
The video will clear up a lot of misunderstandings and assumptions.
https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim-Gog … -20-2021:9

and June 13, 2021:
https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Life-Fo … m-Goguen:b

Offline

#136 2021-06-28 17:12:52

charliebelle
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

KG had mentioned in a video something about being/or tuning 40. Does anyone know what she is referring to?

Offline

#137 2021-06-28 17:41:41

Robert369
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

charliebelle wrote:

KG had mentioned in a video something about being/or tuning 40. Does anyone know what she is referring to?

I only remember that number as "I got into this position after I got 40 years old".


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#138 2021-06-28 17:52:37

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

I think I remember Kim mentioning that all new trustees need to be at least 40 years old, as that is when people have gained sufficient knowledge and life experiences to do the job. (or something like that.)

Offline

#139 2021-06-29 00:09:41

charliebelle
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Meridianwoman wrote:

I think I remember Kim mentioning that all new trustees need to be at least 40 years old, as that is when people have gained sufficient knowledge and life experiences to do the job. (or something like that.)

Where do i apply? haha

Offline

#140 2021-06-29 01:15:07

Robert369
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

While the video doesn't seem to have been uploaded to any public place that I know, someone made a transcript of the main content of the latest 1.5h Life Force Meeting video from 2021-06-27. Find the text below.
_____

Tank: Good evening everyone, welcome to another meeting hosted by Life Force. For those of you who are new to this, Life Force is an association, a group of people of like-mind that are dedicated to changing the world and making the world a place where we can all thrive and come together. This is taking place all over the world. We have formed assemblies that are currently in force as the actual self-government of the people so people for the first time can actually gather their assembly together. The corporate governments that are there have to listen because the power of the people and the decisions of informed people will prevail. Your vote matters.

Ms. Kimberly Ann Goguen has taken over the entire global financial system. The Federal Reserve's reign of terror is over. You can go into a bank and will see they no longer have the Fed wire system, they now have the Global Repository system. We are on the verge of being able to fund people and projects around the world so we can actually put things to work.

In addition to that, we have all these incredible inventors and imagineers around the world who are actually out doing things already. We have Life Force food solutions which we are definitely going to need help with. You may have noticed the Cabal is still continuing on with their plan in Australia has put their people on a two-week lockdown, on schedule for a permanent lockdown. We, meaning us and you will not let that happen. We are going to take action to prevent those kinds of things. We are finally in a position of power, that was the goal of establishing Life Force to begin with.

We have established our own media which you can watch on https://unitednetwork.news. For newcomers, if you go back for the past 3 months and watch every single Live At 5 you can get a very powerful education in soundbites of about 15 minutes. We have revealed more truths in the past 3 months than all of alternative and mainstream media combined in the last 20 years.

We have a very formidable military that acts in the best interest of people and the planet that is known as Life Force Enforcement. This will be working in conjunction with the Global Intelligence Agency. For anybody who is on this call now who had no idea the world was so corrupt, maybe you were trained by an agency and you would like to contribute or participate, you can go to https://globalintelligence.agency and you will see our brand new website that will give a brief explanation what the Global Intelligence Agency, Life Force, UNN and why these things needed to come into existence so that humanity can take a real leap forward, not like the Mao Tse Tung leap forward where everyone got killed. This will be the opposite. None of that would be possible without our incredible team here at United Network / Life Force, which started with us as the Speak Project. https://projectspeak.net/ is definitely worth going to. Speaks stands for Sovereign People of Earth Acting Knowledgeably. We were talking about this before I even met Kim about 5 years ago. Lo and behold, here we are on the verge of liberating humanity and none of that means anything if it is not for you. That being said, the one and only Kim Possible is here with us today. Kim is a bit under the weather.

Kim: I'm not under the weather. I've been up since 1 AM. We've been under attack a lot this week as a planet. Apparently, they still haven't given up.

Tank: Kimberly Ann Goguen is the interim head of state, Ground Commander, head of the Global Repository.

Kim: Ambassador of Planet Earth. Director of Global Intelligence Agency. I'm going to reiterate a few things we've been talking about going into a little more depth, so the Assemblies can really grasp what the Hall of Records is. We have had inquiries from governments around the world. They don't really understand what is going on. We had a delegation here from Africa yesterday and the day before. They are asking what is the Global Repository, how does this works, what is really going on? They got most of the information they were looking for, we'll see what comes of it now.

It's all a bit confusing, and part of that has been because there was limited access to the National Archives, nor did anybody feel like they needed to go look. The lawmakers have always submitted to the national archives, but never the other way around. The Hall of Records has existed for a very, very, very long time on this planet. It's not a new thing, it's just under new management. People may think popular names like Rothschild or the Black Sun or the Black Pope would be the ones controlling the Hall of Records, but that is not true. The Hall of Records has been connected directly to the financial system and always has been, until disconnected 5 or 6 years ago, then reconnected recently. The reason for reconnection was because whatever we register and ratify in the Hall of Records, immediately ties into financial disbursements and new allocations of money. In the past, the reason why the militaries and agencies were confused was because the Treaty of Versailles was a treaty about war, as long as there was war, there was always money, they called it the War Chest fund. The Treaty of Versailles is no longer enforced and we are having to build an entirely new system. The war chest would start spitting out money every time someone had a declaration of war. It is called the AVILP4 System. It is still there, it exists but does not function.

Once decisions are made and the decisions registered, it could be as small as an assembly in the Banana Republic agreeing that they need to fix the roads, then they get bids, they put in a budget, they put in how much the roads are going to cost based on the materials and transportation, all the factors that are based on your area, then they ratify and agree to build the road. Once this is registered in the Hall of Records, this could also be an international treaty, an agreement between two national assemblies, to work together say for example on environmental cleanup, very specifically as to what cleanup you're doing, how much the project cost in detail. You can't just say I want $100 for environmental cleanup, it does not work that way, it will not ratify because it does not make financial sense and you will not be able to complete the supply, we provide the supply, but the demand isn't there, and you're going to devalue your country's currency. We'll give you a red-flag warning. It has always been this way, except they would peg all commodities to the dollar and that's the reason why the Fed could issue all those dollars because everything was trading in dollars. And then they were selling the dollars.

This is why the ratifications in the Hall of Records are important. Who gets to make these decisions on behalf of the people or the people themselves in any nation? Now you also have individual projects that can be approved and ratified as well. By tying these things together, which is just about finished, we should be able to start running some test runs on Monday, which is why I was asking Crystal this week for any packages she has completed with budgets because once that is done, then there is no more blocking in the front side system which is technically the Global Repository system now and everything is fairly automated. We didn't do this like [not audible] so, for the new people listening, we called every one, we sent out letters to every country, we went to places, we sent people to places like Zambia and Libya where they almost got their head blown off just trying to get the country money. We've had mercenaries from the World Bank chasing people around calling themselves enforcement. I didn't know the World Bank charter actually said they should have enforcement. But this has happened all over the world. We have talked to Congress. Mr. Melville has done his head in trying to talk to military people and five-star generals and congresspeople and aides and Trump and the Biden administration and everybody else trying to get them to understand. The Federal Reserve set up hundreds of meetings saying they want a new charter. Did they ever show up? No. They never came. Time after time after time. United Nations is no exception. We talk, we talk, we talk, and nobody does anything. So I feel like the whole world has joined NATO, No Action Talk Only. They park their toys here, they park their toys there. Nobody does anything.

Tank: For the military guys and the various government officials who are not as tied in with the upper echelons of people who blocked you from knowing this information, there have been in the 4 years I've worked with Kim a dozen different veterans' projects to help veterans recover and get healthy. We actually brought money directly and successfully into banks and watch them sit there in the transfer room plotting on how they could steal it, just so it wouldn't come in from Kim.

Kim: Even today. Even today they are still doing it. The assemblies have to, we have to never become NATOs. We have to focus on only the business at hand. What I find we are doing is talking about our personal feelings, we're talking about things we don't like about people constantly, there are people that are baiting people and then throwing people out, bringing people in, shunning people for actually doing work, and putting together budgets and it's crazy. Your assembly meeting should be very to the point. You should not have 4-hour long assembly meetings. Your agenda should be issued ahead of time. What are we discussing? I guarantee you the topic of discussion will never be Mary yelled at Fred and Fred is upset. That is not a topic of discussion for an assembly meeting ever. So and so went to the hair salon and Pelosi's whatever and Newsom's doing this and Cuomo's doing whatever with girls. We just don't care because we have children to save. Every day we are not successful in doing our job, this goes for the United States as well, hundreds if not thousands of children have died from either abuse or starvation because you are worried about what Mary said about Fred. It has to stop. You need to focus on the business at hand, your agenda should be very clear about all of the projects that need to happen in your state and eventually in your country. You need to put together particular budgets. They need to make sense. We don't buy $100 hammers. That's why we are not going through the other route. The United Nations approved hundreds of thousands of projects that never got done. I can list 150,000 projects that never got done.

As one example, the United Nations in 2013 agreed to clean up land mines and cluster bombs from places like Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bosnia, Georgia, and a couple of African countries as well -- Mozambique was another country that was involved. And they all put money in to fund this project for cleanup. But his is a multi-trillion-dollar project, just military waste cleanup. If the generals were smart, they would be working on a $100 trillion waste cleanup. There are countries in Europe that still have live land mines from World War II. And in Vietnam, we are talking about the '70s. The tribes have no agriculture in these areas, they cannot farm in these areas, they cannot build in these areas because it's still a mess. With that being said, this is a global effort that never even got touched. I don't think a dime ever went to go lifting a land mine out of anywhere, ever. So they collect the money, they trade the funds, and nothing gets done.

You have children still dying and being born with deformities from all the dioxin that they sprayed in Vietnam. We have children stepping on live cluster bombs from the 1970s and you guys are talking about what Mary said to Fred. Please can we just all get together, you don't have to like each other, but let's just be straightforward and to the point, "do you feel we need to clean up the landmines worldwide?" in the international assembly calls. Yes, we do, that is a thing.

Ocean cleanup. We talked to some people about some technology that can put these cleaning machines on barges and we can clean the ocean up. And they generate energy. They are self-sustaining, and we can run them around like those little robot thingies that go around and vacuum your rug all day. The point is that this is what we need to be focused on. We need to say we're going to do it, we need to vote that it needs to happen, and we actually need to do it.

Back to questions, we've been receiving from governments. The Federal Reserve did a testimony this week, we put this in the news. Powell did his thing saying the country is wonderful all rainbows and roses, but in a closed-door meeting behind the scene he told all of Congress the Federal Reserve is done, and the Global Repository has taken over. He said there was always a group above the Fed. His intention was to set up Richard Weiss or Dickwiss and Ital the Black Pope and the Black Sun to be the ones that are that group.

Tank: To make it look like they are controlling Kim. And with several other operations taking place as well, which could have been disastrous for the world, they would have blamed Kim for that.

Kim: We immediately sent out the cancellation of all the contracts, and the ones we didn't send out immediately were actually requested by congressional members of the United States to the National Archivist who has the copy of all this information and disbursed it. That immediately sends the Black Sun spinning and they told them to stop and delete everything. But what you don't understand and what they don't understand is the Hall of Records controls the National Archives, not the other way around. Yes, they can submit information up, and it's either ratified or not ratified.

So it doesn't matter anymore how many parliaments in this country or congress in other countries and dumas in other countries vote, and vote and vote and make budgets and other things, we still have the final button as to whether or not that's ratified. Once it's ratified, that is where the money gets attached to it. That goes for the front and the back system. It's important to understand this. Will they be able to get their hands on the Hall of Records? No, it is tied to my living DNA and also my brainwaves. What that means is I have to be living, breathing, and moving and I also have to not be under duress. The back system works exactly the same way. Plus there is also a frequency blocker for me getting into the room anyway, so if your frequency isn't right, you're not going to get that far. But the point is that is the way it is.

So if you want to know for the people that ask the question today from the militaries, how do we get into the Global Repository, the answer to the question is you have to have a functioning contract, a treaty, a project, something, in order for the money to actually come out for a purpose. If it doesn't go into the purpose for which it was intended, then the money gets pulled back. I am automating this stuff now because it's a lot of work. These people are a lot of work.

This week we spent hours Thursday and Friday, they've had battleships

over in the South China Sea, off the coast of Hawaii, and off the coast of the US, and we talked about this briefly in the news. I didn't get into too much detail because it's just the news. In the 90's they implemented nuclear weapons between the tectonic plates. This is exactly what happened to Japan in March of 2011. That is what created the earthquake and the tsunami. It wasn't accidental. By 1998 they put enough weapons in place to cause a global flood. If the story in the Bible was true, that would have been us and we would have been looking for an Ark. The remote detonation had been dismantled by us a few years ago. They tried the remote detonation and it didn't work. They put sonar sniffers on their ships to locate the nuclear weapons. They launch a sonic weapon or ICBM directly on top of it to detonate it. Now, these things have been sitting there for 30 years. They are kind of at half-life anyway which means they are not quite what they were when they were first done, number one. Number two, they would push a button, we would push a frequency weapon button. I did this all day, Wednesday, Thursday. I'm hitting every single button. They still didn't give and they kept going, and eventually, we had to make sure they had no more buttons to push, let's just say it that way. So we have our own militaries right now, well they are not our militaries but the government's militaries, or were, attacking us, attacking the United States, the US Navy is attacking the United States 100 miles offshore in order to create a tsunami in Florida. It would have hit the whole east coast.

Tank: And that actually hit the mainstream news, you had the Navy set off a 3.8 Richter scale earthquake because of something they were doing. What they didn't say was what they were trying to do was cause a massive catastrophic plate shift that would have cause earthquakes and disasters worldwide.

Kim: In today's meeting they want access back to the KIMS system. They want back access to the money. How do we get into the Global Repository? My answer was "please stop trying to kill us all". That would be one. I have information that has come over, tons of information about what is really going on in Iran. I've got leaked phone calls, I've all kinds of stuff that has been translated into English for me by a friend of mine. I've got all kinds of things coming through on exactly every single move that they are making. They don't want to join us, they want to know how to get around me again. And the same thing we tell them again. You have to come to meet with us. That's it. We have proven again to you this week that Life Force Enforcement military works. We proved it to you at 1 AM this morning. I've been working since 1 Am this morning to make sure they don't kill us all. That's what I'm trying to do.

Tank: In times past the Federal Reserve was recognized as the guardians, that has shifted, they are no longer the guardians at all. They were allowed to use any means necessary to protect the planet and the people. Before Kim took her position, the quantum system only gathered a limited set of information, and that information gave the system a very negative perception of who we were. So when Kim came in 2012 she worked to reprogrammed the system to gather all the data, so it could see the love the generosity, the kindness, the obstacles in front of us, and all the things we were able to overcome. So now it is an easier transition, it doesn't see us as the disease, which is how the Deep State has often talked about us. You can pull up quotes from Henry Kissinger at United Nations meetings and World Economic Forum. You can read Klaus' book there Covid-19 the Great Reset where he refers to us as useless eaters. This is their perception of what humanity is. Professionally, They have isolated us constantly. Before we couldn't even receive money. But now, they can't receive money because they are constantly committing malicious acts against humanity. They are trying to kill everyone.

Kim: And we have no contracts. We do not have a treaty, we do not have an agreement. I don't have an agreement with anyone right now. Except for the few assemblies which are now ratified. Now they have to start doing their budgets. They have to start doing all these things. It is my understanding we have a few packages that are with Crystal that are ready to go so I'll get those in this week, probably between today and tomorrow.

Tank: So when Kim changed the status and formally declared herself as the guardian, which she entered into the Hall of Records, which affects all these systems, the financial system and all the electronic system that run different things in this world, it changed or revoked all these other contracts that would have been in violation. With that in mind, what is possible now, for example, the Child Protective Services is a grant-funded organization. They are funded by the Ways and Means committee. The way they used operated was they would submit something and they would get funding based on the fact that Child Protective Services increased the number of children they took from families.

Kim: Because the organization was ratified in the past in the Hall of Records by people who sat there before us.

Tank: They basically legalized child trafficking. So now, in the moves we are making, that will no longer happen and we can revoke that. But what needs to happen by the people is we still have to protect children, but in this case, the best way to protect your children is to defund Child Protective Services because they are a professional child trafficking organization.It's very hard to make deals with people who don't value your children like you do. This is a universal bond we can all share, our kids are sacred. That's an important aspect of why it's so hard to make deals.

Kim: Also we've confirmed that Iran and Iraq are definitely in cooperation with the British government, 1000%. Ambassador, from the US, United Kingdom, or Russia is another word for MI6 or CIA, they are all agency people. If you make a deal with an ambassador, you are basically making a deal with MI6.

Tank: Which now is a criminal deal, because there is no other agency besides the Global Intelligence Agency. There is a Global Intelligence Agency for every country. There is no agency to work for that will ever pay you again. You are now part of the organized criminal syndicate, there is no way out of it.

Kim: Also the militias are backed by Iran are backed by the British back by the US. It all goes in a giant circle, doesn't it?

Tank: You have Boko Haram, they previously reported 35,000 deaths. But the actual number is 350,000 death. 324,000 of those deaths are children under the age of 5 who were trafficked, not killed. That is a form of payment being used to keep these different groups fighting.

Kim: That is why the United Nations was laundering their money for human trafficking through the United Nations office in Kenya. We have some information that ex-presidents were getting money from this as well. It was tied to the dinar revaluation because they all had it. This is what is really going on in the world. I'm trying to keep us all alive long enough to get this structured properly.

So please, assembly meetings, exactly to the business at hand. If you are in Nigeria, you should be discussing what to do with Boko Haram. It's actually not just Nigeria, it goes all the way over to Cameroun and a number of other areas there.

Tank: It's happening all over the world. That's one place in Africa. The biggest consumer of child trafficking services is the US. They are not even recorded, most of the losses and sales they place in the South American countries

Kim: We have the ambassadors and government making deals with the terrorists, to protect their own terrorists in some cases because they funded the terrorist group in the first place and they are making safe passage. This is really happening in Iraq. Some of these groups aren't getting paid. The Taliban is now installing border crossing shakedowns.

Tank: They are the troll of the bridge collecting.

Kim: So please stay focused on the task at hand. A grievance is not someone talking about you behind your back. A grievance is not someone you don't like. Don't write about grievances to me, to Crystal, nor to our teams anywhere without concrete proof that people's rights have been violated. Resolve your issues personally off the assembly calls. You do not do this in front of everyone, you take personal responsibility. I get sick of watching CNN because all it is "he said" "she said". Nancy Pelosi went to the hair salon. She fell over yesterday. I don't care. The reasons I don't care are for the reasons I just listed and so many more. So please, just stay focused.

For the countries that don't understand, every currency, based on the Federal Reserve's non-commitment to renew a charter or renegotiate a contract, has been de-pegged from the Federal Reserve, including the US dollar. The US government's failure and Janet Yellen's failure to come forward to negotiate a whole new department and paying for them to manage the US dollar out of the Treasury department left us no other choice than to put that in the hands of the assemblies. Managing a currency, US dollars, British pounds, the British pounds are also in the national assembly of the United Kingdom.

The Rand is de-pegged from the Band of England, also de-pegged from the Federal Reserve. It is now sitting there in the Treasury of South Africa. It is tied to the Global Repository directly rather than indirectly. That is my face and my passport you see on the account. Now you understand how the Hall of Records works.

I do not have an agreement with the US government anymore. I do not have an agreement to fund anything. You cannot call me and demand anything as I don't work for you, I never have. The only one who can make a decision is us right now. We make a decision to do something, we do it. So please, get your papers in order, get your budgets in order, get your projects in order, get everything in order because all of that needs to get done this way. You have to be specific with the funding. You can't just write me a letter saying I'd like to save the world please send me $110 trillion. That won't work.

Tank: We have been working on forming the de jure assemblies. The assemblies that are of the people, the people's de jure assemblies. In other words, it's you, we are defining this as all people. We are living breathing conscious people, we are living and existing on this planet. We are careful in this documentation that we clarify that. The assemblies have come together all over the world. I know there is often confusion. Part of that is because we were learning that at the same time. We are going to issue codes of conduct from the Global Intelligence Agency so we don't have chaos. There are people who are experts in the old-fashioned English way, they reference the Magna Carta or the original League of Nation documents. None of that old stuff matters. Now is the time for the people to decide what is best for the people. The people with the best organizational skills run the meeting. The meetings are simple. What really matters? In Oregon and California, they are shutting down the water to the farmers. They have been doing this 3 years in advance, so much so they have affected the ecosystem there. With literally a flip of a switch, we could stop. That will cause fabricated food shortages. We have children who are being snatched up, their organs harvested, raped, used to create adrenochrome. You tell me anything happening in your assembly is more important than that. If all we did was save two kids, and one of those kids was yours, you'd move heaven and earth to do it and you would find a way to put your differences aside.

People have been vying for control. People don't like a person's tone of voice. You are not a dog who should be scared if someone raises their voice. I can't be a part of this assembly because you said something that was true, but I don't like the way you said it. That is not a grievance. That person may have been having a bad day. On the other hand, people can not take out their bad days on everyone around them. If you have to handle it you manage it privately, not in your public meeting. Most of the work that is done should be done before the meeting. When you get to the meeting, you should be reporting on it. You should have subcommittees working on your version of protecting children. What are we going to do to make sure they don't steal our water. What are we going to do to make sure they don't destroy our farmers, our crops, our businesses? What are we going to do to make sure they don't force vaccinate us? That is the assembly business. That is how the world changes.

When people stop fussing about things that are irrelevant. When people stop fussing around with things that have nothing of value. If someone comes in and says I'm going to turn you into to so and so. Who are they going to turn you into? The FBI, the CIA? None of them have any power to do things to you without us. If you take the right steps which we have laid out very clearly, go to https://Life Force.global you'll see restoration assemblies. We've given you a step-by-step process to set up the people's government. To self-govern yourself for the first time in history. That you can get over that Mary is wearing a blouse that is too low cut. If you put your opinions aside, shut the heck up and get things done, we could change the world in no time. That is specifically what Ms. Goguen was referring to if you are confused. With that in mind, there is a training call the Crystal with the US national assembly set up about what it looks like when you are being infiltrated. If you can't handle someone coming in and challenging you and you can't handle it, you are doing the wrong thing. It doesn't mean you are a bad person, but that you are not cut out for that role. So find someone who is. Because this affects you and everyone you have ever talked to in your whole life from now and every person you will talk to in the future. You are the groundwork and the foundation of the history of the future. What we become, what our success is or our failure, right now as we are doing this, this pack of jackass retards is coming up with how they will infiltrate you, we are going to pretend we are an expert in this, that we know Kim and Tank. Why talk to Tank, this is what he said. This is the kind of BS we should be so immune to. We should see right through it. We have to do better. We are laying the groundwork for an entire world. And please keeping us like we are your mistress. This is a fact of every country in the world, of every bank in the world. If you know somebody in your bank, you can get the evidence right then and there that the Global Repository has taken over the entire global financial system. It's time to stop pretending this is not a reality. At the very least, the people here, we need to have some stout, we need to have some character and conviction. We need to be examples that the rest of the world can look at and say I can get behind that person and sometimes leadership, what it looks like, it that is not you. But you know somebody who could do it. So please make these noble and bold decisions because we are laying the foundation for yourselves, in honor of the people who laid the groundwork before you, and for the love you have for your children and any other life on this earth, anything that you love.

Kim: I would like to thank Kelly and Colin who spent hours and hours and hours of basically going through every control mechanism in the water system and in our electric system, our power grid, and they all tie together. They did a fantastic job so we could solve the issue in Oregon legally. I wanted to thank them for doing that this week.

An update with Life Force Assurance. We are ready to go to the contract phase with a company that will issue the cards for us and manages them. In the current medical system with the current things that are available to us, there are over 96,000 codes. This is not computer coding, but for example, if you have a callous removed it is number 096. Life Force Health and Wellness are creating new codes for the new services to be supported by Life Force Assurance that don't exist in the current insurance system. We have a tentative agreement with parties that will manage the card distribution and make sure everybody is paid and everybody gets the care that they need. We are very happy to have call centers to answer people's questions, they are setting up websites so that anybody, even massage therapists, can register themselves as a provider of a particular service, under these codes, and that is tied directly to the activation of your card.

TanK: We will put that information out this week on the https://unitednetwork.news. We will make the actual submission process ahead of time. So for holistic health practitioners, you can submit your information ahead of time. So you will be ready when someone comes in with a Life Force Assurance card that will pay for anything, for any service you deem necessary as the diagnostician, you will already be part of the system. It will be very easy to use.

Kim: This is hours and hours of work on all our parts. Remember when Obamacare came out, and the website kept crashing? We don't want that to be us. We want to be sure we have a sufficient system in place so that everybody can have access to everything they need as soon as possible. But this all takes work and time. Tank and I don't spend five minutes of our time saying anything from your hair looks funny to gee, you look like you haven't slept in 24 hours. We don't care. I'm still here. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I've been up since 1:30 am, and I am still talking to you right now because it has to happen. And remember, the last time we did this and we got this far, in other timelines and time loops we took ourselves out. So please, choose your grievances wisely. And choose the expenditure and the hours of phone calls whether it's with Crystal or other people wisely. And try to be respectful. We are all overworked and underpaid. We often joke amongst the team about well, I'm going to cut your pay if you take off an hour to go to a play for your kids.

Tank: The reality is most of our team, this is hundreds if not thousands who have contributed to making this all happen, and many of those people have contributed their own money to work tirelessly for us. If you ever wanted to do something creative and join a production team for United Network, it would be an incredibly rewarding experience, you'll be on the verge of contributing to the first news network in history that has the highest level clearance in the world and is putting information out. So that's awesome. But let me tell you something. It's not a game, we take it all seriously. You come on that team you better come ready to work, not "oh I thought I'd stop by". Nope. Come with your A-game. Because they put in so much time. Every single person there working they put in their valuable time for free. They do that because they see the value of getting the truth out to the world. I know Kim feels this way and our entire team feels this way. We measure our success by a different metric. We are looking at the impact we are having on the world. We want people who do the same. We have had people challenge our team, they call up our core team and others, and they have been very disrespectful. They said why do you have this role? The reason why that person had the role wasn't because they were the best candidate in the world who could do that job. But what makes them the best candidate to do that job is because they did it. So we put a lot of value on results. We put a lot of value on people who are innovative and creative and they come up with solutions. When people call us and they come up with some petty silly thing, that doesn't affect anybody but them, to be quite honest you don't have any idea of the amount of work that has been done for your benefit.

I want to encourage you to get involved. Even if you mess up, that's OK, we'll forgive it. Let's just get forward together. One thing I will not tolerate is anyone who is disrespectful to my team, I promise you it will happen once. From there, your next call will be to me because I really do not appreciate it. Don't get me wrong, my team is kind of badass, they handle themselves. I also want to clarify one thing.

People think they are entitled to a position because this is something that affects the whole world. They heard something in their spiritual group that gave them the impression they have the right to demand things. No, you don't have the right. Just like I did, just like Kim did, if you have the best idea, you are going to have to communicate it to others and teach it to others, You are going to have to represent yourself you add so much value that we all see it. Kim just mentioned Colin and Kelly. Kelly made himself so valued, Colin and Kelly made themselves so valuable my whole team has done this, that when other people come in to complain about them, we look at the evidence, the work, the consistency, the attitude, disposition, and demeanor. The results we have gotten from those people, it is very hard to challenge that because you don't like the way they talked to you on the call. We encourage you to do the same. This isn't like you're the head of the PTA. This is your opportunity to change the world. To have your voice be heard and have your incredible ideas spread throughout the entire world. We have been doing this, in Kim's case, she has been doing this for 11 years without a paycheck. I've been doing it for about 8 years without a paycheck. We finally have enough where we can just barely get by. We've done that because if we were to take a paycheck and get some deal, that is how everybody gets corrupted. Every time. Even without that, we've been accused of all types of things. You can probably find all kinds of accusations and articles. You can go through years of the Speak project and we never ask for donations. We never had advertising. We never sold any products. So we've been doing this. If your situation is hard, I know. We can all appreciate this. When I am having a hard time, I have a hard time bringing this up to Kim because her entire team has been doing this full-time non-stop. And it wasn't like we were the spoiled rich kids of the Cabal. I only had $5 million to start my company. No, it wasn't like that. We started this from nothing.

Kim: And the maintenance on everything too, we have to pay for as well. The United Network Plus we built was and still has maintenance fees we have to pay. It's not like we're not paying the bill. Plus we also have don thing ike donated to the refugee camp in Africa. We've donated sewing machines to another country in Africa. We have helped with seeds when the crops were ruined. We are doing what we can with what we have to try to help people in general.

Tank: We don't make a big deal about that either. This team we have here, I'm going to ask once, I'm really never put up with it again. I can tell you for an absolute fact Lisa, Vera, Lane, Kim, or anybody on this team, Colin, Kelly, Martin, whoever, do not call them and wind them up. Martin Carlson has access that cures a very common disease and put up his own money for repeatedly to help people all over the world. You know what it takes for that to happen, I have to say Martin I need this. I can't tell you how many people he has done that for people out of his own pocket and never asks for anything in return. Lane Keller has been taking care of a village in India by herself for over a year. Not because anybody asked her to do it, we didn't even know it until she was already doing it. We've got these different groups we are connected with, we raise money for them all the time and put it in their hands. When we first started doing this, Lisa took $1500 out of her own pocket to notify every health department in the country, every school board in the country what they were doing with the law of 1986 was unlawful. Because she did that, all of us can reference back to that now, and we are in a position where we can say were are defunding anything associated with that. The entire vaccine protocol system and we have already given you notice. That's just a small mention. They are constantly giving everything they have with all their heart and soul to give you the best possible product. I am so proud of what they have done with United Network. The quality, the integrity, the consistency. So please, I ask you, before you call because felt you have done something because you were in meditation these people put in 24 x 7 x 365. I do my best to keep up with them and follow their example as well as Kim's. I would ask you that instead of looking for the flaws and chinks in their armor [audio cut out at this point for Tank]

Kim: I understand. UNN is a separate entity from all the assemblies. Part of the reason why we didn't like CNN and all the other channels was because of Project Mockingbird, and they are controlled by the CIA. We now have a separate channel which the assemblies, unlike these other channels and what they charge governments, we allow them the privilege of posting public notices on and they can air their Zoom meetings if they like. You have the right to announce it to the people and let the people know. What is available, what is out there. It is open to field messengers, if you have something important in your area you want to report feel free to do so. If you don't feel comfortable reporting it, you can give us the information with the proof of its existence or lack thereof, and then we'll go ahead and we'll report on it. I know people have issues with what we do, but we know what we do. We would probably be floating on the roof of our houses right now if we hadn't made this decision. So Tom goes and has a meeting with them this morning, wastes 45 minutes driving there, a couple of hours in the meeting and 45 minutes back, and now I am still getting calls from the PMF in Iran, I'm sorry, Iraq, and they are blowing up power plants. Right now, as I am talking to you. Do not expect these people to come to the party. They are not our savior in any way shape or form. They are killing us all, this is their job. Our job is to stay alive and fix the system. Please just try to stay focused on that in your meeting, it is very important to do that.

Life Force Assurance is going quite well. We should be able to have our contracts set up and software and everything and cards in production like I said in about 30 to 60 days. I believe it will be about that. And then we can start healing the world. You can choose your method of cures or treatments. And it is not limited to what our medical system offers.

The Global Intelligence Agency is now the registered intelligence agency globally and individually in every country. It is the only legal intelligence agency right now. Therefore we have the right to have enforcement arms units, the printing of badges, and a lot of other things that cost money. We will be submitting that budget this week as well. And we'll have some money for some of those things too. So when you talk about what are we going to do about Child Protective Services and what do we do about saving the kids, or Trump building a Dr. Mengele tent on the border in Alamo Texas, this is what we are going to do. If we rely on these people to do it, we are all going to die. They are not our friends. Let's keep that in mind as we go forward. We are at a very critical urgent time in our history, not only the history of the United States but the history of the world. So I urge you to please understand how important the Hall of Records is, and how important it is to bypass everything they are trying to do to us and how important it is to get your budgets in properly, your project, and what it costs and focus your energy on saving us, please. I am asking you kindly from the bottom of my heart. Because we are here, it is now, and a lot of people are going to be upset they were left behind or nobody is waiting for their budget because it's been eight months. We've got to go with the people that have the budget ready, we're going to go with people who have their projects done, we're going to go with people like Kelly who took it upon themselves to solve the issue in Oregon and to find out all the loopholes in the laws that they are using so we could actually take action there. I appreciate everything he has done, I am sure the other assembly is great there, but they are still talking about in their own private threads there how they are going to vote everybody out so everybody just step down anyway. I mean, come on people. We are going with the assemblies that have the projects ready. We are going with their detailed projects done. We have the project platform completed. We'll get Colin on to do a tutorial on how all that works. That is ready to go. This will assist you to put together your plan. We are looking for numbers, numbers, numbers. We need to know exactly what it is you need. So let's keep it moving guys. we have a lot of momentum, we have a lot of things we have to do this week. I am working my full-on butt off for you guys. So we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone in the production team for all you do. I was having conversations with these people at 4:30 in the morning day before yesterday because we didn't get the news out until late because we spent all day with South Africans. Which is fine, it needed to happen, it was a great meeting and they have a great product for waste energy we can use everywhere. We've been working on things as things in Oregon unfold and we see them shutting off the water in Mexico to all the farmlands and shutting off the water to anyone who won't sell to Bill Gates.

For a fact, the governor of California, the governor of Oregon, and Cuomo are all involved in the situation in Oregon. So while the people in California are fighting about who is happy and who is sad, our farmlands are drying up and we are not going to have food if people let them continue this process. We are coming up with alternative water sources, alternative energy so we do not have a power grid because that gives them the ability to knock it out. They just took out the power plant in Iraq as I was talking to you on the phone. We have real issues, we need everybody's help. We need all hands on deck. We need to help save these people. We need to save our children, and we need to let our children go to school without bombs flying in their heads, we need to not have rolling brownouts on the African continent anymore and in Pakistan and in all these other countries in the world, that is ridiculous, there is no need for it, there is so much good tech out there we don't have to be dependent on these people that we can drop anywhere in the world by helicopter or drone. So let us get it out there, let us vote on that stuff if you need it in your area, you don't want to be dependant on the power grid anymore, you're concerned with the water situation in the farming areas. Let's get this stuff out there, let's vote on this stuff this week. Let's try to get this stuff in play in our areas so we aren't so dependent on things these Black Sun generals can take out. We'll hand the big stuff, the tectonic plates imploding and the tsunamis and everything else they are trying to do to us, but let's get something else in place so they can't stop our water and food supply or poison our water supply. The farmlands that are near water where the Roundup from Monsanto are poisoning the water supply therefore there is no more fish. And everybody is focused on Fukushima, that's not the only place in the world that this has happened.

Let's get together, let's change the world, I know you can do this. Let's all try to stay focused as much as we can. Life Force Health and Wellness are always looking for good people. If you have good products you have helped you or have helped people you know, bring it forward. If you are a practitioner we'll have a place for you to start registering so you can accept Life Force Assurance this week, hopefully by the end of the week, I don't want to put too much pressure on everybody. Maybe within the next week to two weeks tops. Let's use the tools which we have to the best of our abilities and let's save our kids, let's save our planet for future generations, and let's just be kinder to each other. The world has lived in fear and greed for so long let's change that. I know we can do it.

Lisa: People are asking why is Life Force part of the Global Intelligence Agency, isn't it too much control. Can you break down the separation between Life Force and Global Intelligence Agency and Life Force Enforcement so people have a clear view on that?

Kim: Life Force is nothing more than a banner, a group of people who have come together who want to change the world in whatever way they can contribute. We have all kinds of people with all kinds of amazing skills that have come together and they are communicating with one another, comparing technologies, comparing health and wellness things. They are talking about what has worked for us. Facebook is nothing more than groups of people coming together to do things. They could be bike enthusiasts or whatever. It's a little bit more of a social media platform. Life Force is about getting things done. There are people who are contributing on a spiritual level or frequency level or they might have some information on laws we are trying to unwind and they don't want to join an assembly or don't have the time or whatever it is. That's what Life Force is.

Global Intelligence Agency has always existed. The Global Intelligence Agency was the Black Sun generals in the past and those that worked directly for them. It was responsible for forming all the other agencies, they were over all of the other agencies and they even said NATO reports to us. We wiped that out a number of years ago and I've been sitting by myself in it forever. I am using it because it already has a registration and presence globally among the intelligence community. That is the reason why we stuck with Global Intelligence Agency. We have the ability to issue clearances. We can change our clearances at any time, we can raise them, we can delete people, we can hurry people in. I also personally build the Key Intelligence and Military system globally. I personally did that. Because we didn't have the access to certain things we need to do our jobs to protect the planet and our people. Now we have that. Eventually, Global Intelligence Agency in every single country will have that. Hopefully, the assemblies will vote whether their sergeant at arms will have access to the Key Intelligence and Military System, which they should have. The cost of that is about $250 thousand plus you need a direct satellite connection preferred rather than using the internet. In African, the internet is not so good or there is a monopoly there. That is what Global Intelligence Agency is. Its job eventually will be to prevent false flags worldwide, misinformation, disinformation. If everybody is communicating together, which they have always been, but all for the wrong reasons. The Black Sun ran everything, the left hand the right hand. There are conversations I have between Khomeini in Iran and Netanyahu in Israel talking about how they are going to create this mess that's there right now. That's a fact. We have copies of contracts of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner and all the profits they are making with this Israel situation right now. Even their own family doesn't have some of this stuff, some of the other kids. That's what Global Intelligence Agency does. It collects data, it collects information, it prevents false flags. We try to get that information as it comes in and comes through and we deploy Life Force Enforcement to handle each challenge as necessary.

Life Force Enforcement right now is me and about 5 million Others worldwide. Superior technology, frequency weapons, a lot of different things that some of the Space Force has some of, but not nearly to the extent that we do. That's who we are right now.

UNN is a network we were told to build. It is registered as an LLC for a short period of time as our entire corporate structure was taken from us, which we paid for and built. We have recently registered a C-Corp so we can issue common stock to the people that have been working here hours and hours a day to get that production out for you. We will be issuing stock to the people that work there. Lane works there, Kelly works there, Melissa works there, Paige works there, everybody but Tank obviously works there, I work there. I didn't name everybody, we would be here for a very long period of time, but that is who should own the company, the employees that work there. We do all make decisions on donations and we don't talk about it because it's not necessary that we talk about it. We put out helping hands and everyone one of those organizations we contributed something to from the UNN and the UNN Plus subscriptions. We are doing our best with what we've got.

The UNN is not part of the Global Intelligence Agency. I just happen to have my hands in every single thing, I wish I didn't. I wish I was sleeping at 1 AM like most of you this morning. Why? Because our militaries can't stop. There were people there today from Russia, from Qatar, from the Middle East, from India, from Pakistan, from the United Kingdom, from China, they were all there. They all wanted stuff from us. So we told them what we wanted from them. We wanted the Restoration Plan done. You can make plenty of money, but this is the way we are all going. Obviously, we all know the result now as they are still blowing up power plants in Iraq. Do not tell me it's the Iranians because I have the transcripts right here and I can read them to you from the PMC and the PMF.

That is the separation between them all. Life Force Assurance. I had gotten yelled at this week because I did not believe the world is flat. This is from an assembly member who decided to exit because I do not believe the world is flat. This is very important apparently. I've also gotten yelled at Life Force Assurance provides everyone with healthcare and wellness and that is Cabal and how could I dare do that. I've gotten grievances that are just crazy. All that while I am trying to make sure they don't blow up the tectonic plates today. Does that clear up everything Lisa?

Lisa: I think so. I think so. If you have a problem with us, you can ask how you can make it easier for us because we all wear many hats. Kim will work 20 hours a day, we all do easily on this team. Seven days a week. We have meetings seven days a week in our core team. Please give us grace if you see there's a hole somewhere see how you can fill it, not how you can complain about it. It gets old. It gets tiring for us. Please help in any way you can.

Kim: If this doesn't resonate with you, and you would rather yell at the government and complain that they are not doing anything as other assemblies do, and our assemblies don't do that, then you can join one of their assemblies, some of them have been yelling at the government for 20 years and nothing has happened. Anna Von Reitz is still putting out letters to the Pope telling him he needs to cancel corporations and whatnot. We all know these people are in cooperation with the people that try to kill us all again this week. If it doesn't work for you, act like a sovereign adult and just say this isn't for me and this is not the place for me to be, and just exit. If you are having a bad day, stay off the Life Force threads. It's very easy for texts to be misconstrued as well, as to the tone for what you are trying to say. and it can be kind of confusing because they are busy or they are having a bad day. If you are having a bad day and I have them too, take a walk, get some fresh air, do something creative or listen to some music and just breathe. The world will continue to revolve if you take one hour a day off just for yourself.

Lisa: Thanks for that Kim. Thanks for explaining that. We have a lot of great people contributing, and we are grateful, but sometimes it takes just a couple of harsh ones to exhaust us. We can't give it any more time.

Kim: It drains all our energies too. Tasks for this week: if you are in an assembly, budgets and project submissions are complete. If that is not you if there is someone in your assembly that is adept at spreadsheet who can put it together, your information, make sure everything is very detailed. We don't just throw numbers out there. We don't say we need a billion dollars to replace Child Protective Services, that's really not a thing. We need office space, it cost this much per year. We need this, it cost this much per year. We need to hire 20 people, these people will be at $10 an hour and these people will be at $40 an hour. You have to be very specific in what you are actually doing because you are going to be held accountable for that. That's why the Hall of Records doesn't ratify the US budget right now, whether it is $6 trillion or $1.2, it's like have zero dollars in your account, and you say I can't afford the Prada shoes so I'm going to buy the Jimmy Choos because they are cheaper. Well OK, understood, but you still have $0. This means you have to get that registered and approved in the Hall of Records, they would have to as well, and we are not ratifying that at this time because it doesn't make sense, and it's 3000 to 5000 pages of "we need money for stuff" and "there's more stuff there, just so you know, so we'll put more under stuff". Miscellaneous is a good one. We don't do that. Maybe the people that came before us did that because it was unlimited money. That ship has sailed. We need to be professional, we need to actually do our job, we need to fund what we say we're going to fund, we are not funding black budgets out of things anymore. I don't think the assemblies want that either. We have to be very clear and concise, and everybody is held to the same standard. So that is what our jobs are this week for the assemblies. We have a Global Intelligence Agency has a website up, we are working on an application process if that is something for you. We also have Life Force Enforcement right now being handled at this point in time. At some point, we will be hiring people. That's the difference between all the groups. I am looking forward to relieving some of my hats. That's all we have for this week. Everybody is doing a fantastic job. Let's get our registrations in, let's get our budgets in, let's get our project in, let's get everything rolling. Please remember you have to be very specific about the numbers and details. If you are an assembly and a budget, it has to be voted on, with how many were for and how many were against each item that is listed in there. Make sure that is all done professionally. If everybody is doing all that, perhaps we won't have time for other things. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, thank you for all your hard work this week, and let's go change the world this week.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#141 2021-06-29 12:04:39

Thinkfasst
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Thanks Robert!

Offline

#142 2021-06-30 00:29:12

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Interesting. So did I. Exactly at my 40th birthday smile

Robert369 wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

KG had mentioned in a video something about being/or tuning 40. Does anyone know what she is referring to?

I only remember that number as "I got into this position after I got 40 years old".

Offline

#143 2021-06-30 21:02:29

Robert369
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Gosia wrote:

Interesting. So did I. Exactly at my 40th birthday smile

Well, in your case it seems easy to exactly time the date by the Taygetans. wink
For other circumstances it usually is "around 40" if one is part of those people who have this at all.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#144 2021-06-30 21:04:40

Robert369
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

RiceTV had an interview with Kim today and covers the developments so far. Find it here on YouTube:

Kim Goguen Kim Possible (Life Force UNN) Live Interview #4 - YouTube

As with all relevant content, I have the file secured if the need arises, though RiceTV didn't get censored for his Kim interviews so far.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#145 2021-07-13 22:34:54

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

An idea for a food project proposal for Life Force.
I’m going to mention something that might be disturbing to some, so please try to refrain from making quick judgements like, ‘That doesn’t feel right with me.’ Read the short article first.

Recently as we have heard, there have been arrests of certain cabal people.

But instead of death penalty, the bad guys are given a choice: death or begin do good things for the benefit of humanity (under strict monitoring.)

Bill Gates

He has been reducing the slaughter of animals, by using plants and fungus to make veggie burgers (which I eat, and they’re delicious.)

India can be an example for the world, as it does not have cattle, pig or chicken farms. India does not produce loosh from slaughter houses. Imagine…massive net-fishing in the ocean, will no longer be needed to produce the millions of kilograms of processed cat food. Every day!

One problem: the corporations working with Bill Gates, might secretly continue to add graphene oxide and other toxins into the non-meat food productions.

Therefore, it would be better if every home could be supplied with the new science to grow the food in a box in their kitchen, instead of being dependent on corporations which are not trustworthy. (a Life Force project?) Here’s the article: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/03/bezos-g … tein-.html

And
https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Kimberl … -11-2021:4

Offline

#146 2021-07-13 22:57:13

Robert369
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Meridianwoman wrote:

But instead of death penalty, the bad guys are given a choice: death or begin do good things for the benefit of humanity (under strict monitoring.)

Bill Gates

He has been reducing the slaughter of animals, by using plants and fungus to make veggie burgers (which I eat, and they’re delicious.)

India can be an example for the world, as it does not have cattle, pig or chicken farms. India does not produce loosh from slaughter houses. Imagine…massive net-fishing in the ocean, will no longer be needed to produce the millions of kilograms of processed cat food. Every day!

One problem: the corporations working with Bill Gates, might secretly continue to add graphene oxide and other toxins into the non-meat food productions.

I don’t quite like the transmitted idea for various reasons, one being that the original “Gates people” are dead since a while already and those “doing good” are just placeholders that follow the same agenda. Insofar, and because it doesn’t change a thing in regards to the depopulation agenda, the water and farm land theft, etc…, I sense a distraction here.

Also, as you wrote already, the industries still add whatever toxic ingredient into their “food” products, which for sure includes the burgers that you find tasty.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#147 2021-07-14 00:02:50

Meridianwoman
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

The bigger perspective is... we want to be able to join our stellar neighbors, and we must stop the tramatic slaughter of animals for consumption.  The article explains that people can eat healthy with nutritious tasty non-meat food, as enjoyed by our sisters and brothers of Taygeta. 
Aneeka often mentions her favorite food is a pie made from a type of fungus.  Veggie burgers are made from mushrooms that taste like burgers.

If the name "Gates people" repulses you, remember what kind of operating system you are using.

Offline

#148 2021-07-14 00:14:14

Robert369
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

While I agree with the goal of getting away from mass animal slaughter being needed (introduced by Regressives, as those produce some loosh too), I suggest that there are plenty of more trustworthy and more skilled people on our planet for creating our food future. Giving such crucial task - which can easily be turned into yet another weapon against Humanity, which is just what these people look for anyways! - into the hands of someone who has proven to work against Humanity for decades seems like making the fox watch over the chicken.

This means that if these people truly wish to repent, common sense dictates that they should do it with topics where they cannot do any harm in case they fail/abuse the task.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#149 2021-07-14 06:35:46

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

I tried the "Beyond" burgers a number of times last year.  While they tasted quite okay, when I finally found the packaged version in the supermarket, the list of "ingredients" was quite long and contained sexy names of organic chemical compounds everyone could pronounce.

The Food and Water Solution teams around the world should probably collaborate on a global effort to develop non-graphenated protein sources / meat substitutes without involving animals.  With virtually unlimited funding and without hindrance, in short order food products can be developed with science and with the intention of healing the planet and its inhabitants; compared to those created using climate crisis as an excuse to line the pockets of large corporations with the intention of harm.

Offline

#150 2021-07-19 20:04:58

Thinkfasst
Member

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB