You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-24 10:06:38

Kian369
Member

Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Video link
https://youtu.be/M4FgD0J8X_k

Alternate video link
https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Notice-to … uncement:a

PDF Text
https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Notice-to … tion-PDF:8

This is a public notice to:
the United Federation of Planets,
the United Federation of Planets Headquarters,
the High Council of Saturn,
the Urmah Council,
the Alcyone Council,
the Arcturian Council,

and everybody else involved with planet Earth,

by Kian369 in service of the One Infinite Creator,
in behalf of Humanity.


Notice to agent is notice to principal.
Notice to principal is notice to agent.



Definitions in this notice:

Cabal:
Earth’s leadership of religious institutions, unelected royal families, secret societies, the military-industrial complex, the Secret Space Program, national governments, and the United Nations, acting secretly or openly together as the planetary government of Earth.

Extraterrestrial:
A general reference to outside of planet Earth, a life form outside of planet Earth, a life form more technologically developed than Humanity, or an inter-density life form more spiritually developed than Humanity.

Humanity:
All living beings of the Human race.

In behalf of:
Acting as an agent, friend, or benefactor for the benefit, advantage, or interest of (…).

The Federation:
The United Federation of Planets, the extraterrestrial Federation in control of the solar system of planet Earth and its surrounding galaxy.

Planet Earth, June 24 2021.


Dear Federation members,

Humanity on planet Earth is unaware of the fact that they are being manipulated into the acceptation of a totalitarian planetary government secretly under the guidance and control of the Federation. This places Humanity unknowingly and unlawfully under the agreements, treaties, jurisdiction, and directives of the Federation.

The Cabal is a criminal organization and does not represent the free will of Humanity. Everyone in position of Cabal ruling power gained and maintains their position by means of deceit, bribery, fraud, violence, and often (mass) murder. None of this is consented to from Humanity’s free will but is traditionalized through brainwashing from birth and imposed under the threat or appliance of oppression, imprisonment, or execution.

Humanity is being kept imprisoned by the Federation in an artificially created low state of consciousness and awareness for selfish Federation benefit. Extraterrestrial factions inside (and also outside of) the Federation with an indifferent or regressive attitude towards Humanity are secretly (directly or indirectly) in control of the Cabal. They are conspiring together against the free spiritual, social, and technological development of Humanity.

The conspirators keep Humanity in a corporate financial slavery system and are committing genocide though warfare, slow poisoning of the food supply and environment, lockdowns, terrorism, and a medical mass-depopulation program under the disguise of a non-existent health threat. The knowledge and technology given by Extraterrestrials to the Cabal is not being used for the benefit of humanity but is being used against Humanity for the purpose of population control and destruction of life. If Earth had a functional judicial system then these criminals would be tried by a military tribunal under Earth’s Nuremberg Principles for Crimes Against Humanity. The secret interference of Extraterrestrials with lesser developed Humanity is a violation of the Federation’s Prime Directive and the One Infinite Creator’s Law of Free Will, which surpasses all organizational legislation.


Humanity’s free will to contract with the Federation can only be exercised when all three conditions of the principle of Informed Consent are fulfilled: 

  1. Disclosure of information.

  2. Competency to make a decision.

  3. Voluntary nature of the decision.

Humanity can only make a free willed choice if all the available options are fully known.  The majority of Humanity is (in varying degrees) aware of the existence of Extraterrestrials and has thought about the possibility of making extraterrestrial contact at least once. Humanity is purposely kept ignorant about the existence of the Federation (and Extraterrestrials) through lying by omission by the Cabal and the Federation. Humanity has no choice to voluntary accept, reject, change, or revoke agreements with the Federation, which is a form of slavery.

Therefore I, a Starseed of Arcturian descend in service of the One Infinite Creator, currently known as Kian369 and a member of the Federation, demand by free will and my Human birthright in behalf of Humanity the immediate:

  1. end of the genocide committed on Humanity by the Cabal and factions within the Federation and:

    1. recognition of every Human being’s individual sovereignty that overrules any Cabal or Federation claim on Human life or liberty, and

    2. the release of every physically imprisoned Human on Earth who is convicted for having a different opinion then allowed by the Cabal, and

    3. the abolishment of all censorship on Earth’s internet, and

  2. official disclosure from the Federation to Humanity of the existence of the Federation by means of the transmission of a live recorded audiovisual peaceful welcome-announcement by a Federation member through overtaking all public media broadcast networks on Earth, followed by:

    1. daily live press conferences to Humanity by the Federation, followed after one week by

    2. the announced peaceful presence of 3 large Federation spaceships spread out over different continents of Earth, visible to the Human eye but distant enough to not cause fear, panic, or military conflict, followed by

    3. the opening of Federation embassies to Humanity, and

  3. publication of an official Federation website on Earth’s internet with:

    1. photographic and audiovisual material showing the different Federation races and cultures involved with Earth, and

    2. the complete (uncensored) text of all meeting-records, agreements, and treaties between Humanity or the Cabal and the Federation, and

    3. the complete (uncensored)  history of the Federation’s involvement with Earth, and

    4. all information regarding the Federation’s judicial procedures to legally replace a criminal planetary government with a voluntary Holographic Society as used within the Federation, and

    5. all other information within the Federation relating to Humanity, and

  4. release to Humanity of all knowledge and technology hidden from Humanity by the Cabal, and

  5. acknowledgement from the Federation of my diplomatic status in behalf of Humanity and:

    1. advisory support from the Federation for starting Federation legal procedures, and

    2. direct access to the procedures as mentioned in demand 3 sub d, and

    3. for my own safety and protection from the Cabal, who have made several attempts against my life already, I request temporary political asylum with a Federation faction that is friendly involved with Humanity.


I am aware that I, the rest of Humanity, and the Federation will all face challenges together adjusting to the new reality, but this is no reason to delay the disclosure of the Federation any longer. Humanity is known for its creativity and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.

I expect full cooperation by the Federation to handle this situation honorably. If any Federation member challenges these demands, then I will be available to verbally defend these demands before any Federation Council meeting.

I can be reached privately through Earth’s internet, email to kian369@protonmail.com

Please share this notice with Humanity, the Federation and its headquarters, the High Council of Saturn, the Urmah Council, the Alcyone Council, the Arcturian Council, and everybody else involved with planet Earth.

End of public notice text, by Kian369 in service of the One Infinite Creator, in behalf of Humanity.


Mind Warfare of the Cabal: https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Mind-Warf … -UPC2022:6
Anti-gravity and the nature of the Universe: https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Anti-grav … Universe:f
Warning to the controllers of Earth: https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Warning-t … of-Earth:5

Offline

#2 2021-06-24 10:27:51

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

I second that!

A significant portion of humanity, given the option of the above scenario, would wholeheartedly welcome it.

Enough with the excuses. Full disclosure now!


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#3 2021-06-24 10:46:35

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

I'm totally agree with you, Kian369.

Humanity must be told the truth!

The Federation must submit to our choice for freedom and peace!

Offline

#4 2021-06-24 10:50:32

Indugukt
Banned

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Nicely put.
Even if I think you could have been little bit more diplomatic:

In point 1 you request " end of the genocide committed on Humanity by the Cabal and factions within the Federation which implies you are making GF responsible

And in point 5 you ask for diplomatic status..

Nevertheless, I get your point, with info at hand it may really seem GF is partaking on everything that is wrong here, that is why you are correctly asking for full disclosure and suggest steps which sound reasonable, logical and fair..

We have to start somewhere and approach "leave us alone" is a path leading to nowhere.
Your proposals are for the good of humanity and STO.

I LIKE YOUR NOTICE A LOT!

Last edited by Indugukt (2021-06-24 11:11:54)

Offline

#5 2021-06-24 11:14:05

Robert369
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

The sad truth for the local GF and the other semi-regressive portions of it is that they only seems to regard the free will of 5D people as valid, claiming that people on Earth are either cattle/animals without the right to free will (which in itself is a misconception against Source) or that the 3D beings are avatars played by the 5D gamers, which then supposedly would be the ones making the decisions for the game. Which also means that the ones addressed will not be the ones who would even care to listen to any such request - and even less act upon it.

Time to show them that this is not a game - and especially not theirs -, but a world of sentient beings with rights according to Natural Law, while it is those 5D beings that are being played; by their invisible puppet masters.

Insofar it is hopefully true that Kim is having secured the attention and support of the Universal Council for our planet, which will end and undo the crimes that have been committed versus Earth and Humans.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#6 2021-07-08 09:54:42

Robert369
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Gaia wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

The sad truth for the local GF and the other semi-regressive portions of it is that they only seems to regard the free will of 5D people as valid, claiming that people on Earth are either cattle/animals without the right to free will

When you use the term semi-regressive do you mean that in direct interaction with other races they breach free will?
Can you name a few examples of such races within Galactic Federation?

As I said oftentimes, it is not about races but about mind-controlled individuals that constantly violate the prime directive and free will.

Gaia wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Insofar it is hopefully true that Kim is having secured the attention and support of the Universal Council for our planet, which will end and undo the crimes that have been committed versus Earth and Humans.

Galactic Council she was talking about in the past.
Now she started to talk to Universal Council?
What would that be?

She explained what it is but not who the members are, so you will have to ask that herself. Also that the Galactic Council was "emptied" after all the infiltrators there were eliminated, who were instrumental in several regressive activities through out the galaxy, while in fact having had the duty to oversee fairness and individual/collective rights.

In my view it wouldn't matter to know "who" that Universal Council is, as the members are constantly changing as it should be, but I agree that it would be nice to get extra information on that entity e.g. from Yazhi/Swaruu.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#7 2021-08-01 11:32:01

Kian369
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

No response so far. I do not know why.


Mind Warfare of the Cabal: https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Mind-Warf … -UPC2022:6
Anti-gravity and the nature of the Universe: https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Anti-grav … Universe:f
Warning to the controllers of Earth: https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Warning-t … of-Earth:5

Offline

#8 2022-02-12 21:10:04

Lurch
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

This needs to be a Sticky along with any other Statement or Declaration concerning the Federation. Once these get buried in Threads, they'll never be seen again.

Offline

#9 2022-02-15 14:05:07

STAR-ONE
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

If it can help your understanding :

==> https://highvibeliving2020.medium.com/t … 2255b39b75

I would answer you this:

For the rest and to put it simply, there is an illusion of chaos outside because it is the consequence of a harvest (end of the major cycle of 75,000 years).

The light of 3rd density is slowly dying out and the dawn of 4th is just beginning to shine. (the hours before dusk are the darkest)

The people of this planet need to polarize and that's why the NWO is pushing the negativity all the way because they know it's over for them, this planet is definitely positive in nature now.

I count on a few more years of "chaos" before everything is over, a large part of the incarnated population will have to leave this planet because it is no longer able to accommodate as many entities within it. (there has been a massive influx in recent decades due to the end of the cycle and the harvest)
Only the graduates of 4th will remain as well as other come helped once again these inhabitants and together, they will be able to create what you expect from this planet once the negative polarity disappeared.

As for the technologies, they will arrive later, all in its time.

As we say, take the information that resonates with you and discard the rest. I'm not here to convince anyone so for those of you who don't understand what I'm explaining, please don't be aggressive towards me.

I just try to bring my vision of things.

Last edited by STAR-ONE (2022-02-17 16:30:09)

Offline

#10 2022-02-15 16:11:09

Spirit
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

STAR-ONE wrote:

If it can help your understanding :

==> https://highvibeliving2020.medium.com/t … 2255b39b75

I would also add that as a 6th density Pleaidian wanderer/traveler and member like you of the Confederation of Planets in the service of the Infinite Creator, I would answer you this:

For the rest and to put it simply, there is an illusion of chaos outside because it is the consequence of a harvest (end of the major cycle of 75,000 years).

The light of 3rd density is slowly dying out and the dawn of 4th is just beginning to shine. (the hours before dusk are the darkest)

The people of this planet need to polarize and that's why the NWO is pushing the negativity all the way because they know it's over for them, this planet is definitely positive in nature now.

I count on a few more years of "chaos" before everything is over, a large part of the incarnated population will have to leave this planet because it is no longer able to accommodate as many entities within it. (there has been a massive influx in recent decades due to the end of the cycle and the harvest)
Only the graduates of 4th will remain as well as other come helped once again these inhabitants and together, they will be able to create what you expect from this planet once the negative polarity disappeared.

As for the technologies, they will arrive later, all in its time.

As we say, take the information that resonates with you and discard the rest. I'm not here to convince anyone so for those of you who don't understand what I'm explaining, please don't be aggressive towards me.

I just try to bring my vision of things.

You mention "Graduates", and I feel the need to respond to this. From my point of view, things like "Graduation" are an illusion that put people into a box whereby they satisfy some higher order and thus are allowed to continue and or leave. For me it is irrelevant why a person chose to do x/y/z, and what the result was. The important thing for me is that people retain their unbound freedom to come and go, and do as they please forever with zero exception and compromise. And just as others are free to cause a ruckus, those that wish to live in peace and or go elsewhere are free to do so at any time, even if this means changing one's mind from some past choice and letting go/revoking agreements. Those that wish to help can do so, while those that prefer to be left alone can do so. Some prefer order, others prefer chaos, and some a mix of both. Look at nature, pure unbound freedom that continues to thrive and grow, even today. Then look at humanity, with all it's systems of control and order, including concepts such as "Graduation". Me thinks there is a little too much focus on order and control these days, as opposed to true freedom and choice that involves exactly zero graduation as one has always been and always will be.

Also are you aware that Chaos simply represents freedom? Would you agree that the natural state of being is unbound freedom? If yes, then why the need to graduate to stay? How come higher orders preach freedom while at the same time imposing rules, mandates, prime directives, quarantines, graduation, soul contracts, etc.? It just seems to be very contradictory to me and I would love for you to explain it in more depth if you can.

Offline

#11 2022-02-15 17:46:37

STAR-ONE
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Spirit wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

If it can help your understanding :

==> https://highvibeliving2020.medium.com/t … 2255b39b75

I would also add that as a 6th density Pleaidian wanderer/traveler and member like you of the Confederation of Planets in the service of the Infinite Creator, I would answer you this:

For the rest and to put it simply, there is an illusion of chaos outside because it is the consequence of a harvest (end of the major cycle of 75,000 years).

The light of 3rd density is slowly dying out and the dawn of 4th is just beginning to shine. (the hours before dusk are the darkest)

The people of this planet need to polarize and that's why the NWO is pushing the negativity all the way because they know it's over for them, this planet is definitely positive in nature now.

I count on a few more years of "chaos" before everything is over, a large part of the incarnated population will have to leave this planet because it is no longer able to accommodate as many entities within it. (there has been a massive influx in recent decades due to the end of the cycle and the harvest)
Only the graduates of 4th will remain as well as other come helped once again these inhabitants and together, they will be able to create what you expect from this planet once the negative polarity disappeared.

As for the technologies, they will arrive later, all in its time.

As we say, take the information that resonates with you and discard the rest. I'm not here to convince anyone so for those of you who don't understand what I'm explaining, please don't be aggressive towards me.

I just try to bring my vision of things.

You mention "Graduates", and I feel the need to respond to this. From my point of view, things like "Graduation" are an illusion that put people into a box whereby they satisfy some higher order and thus are allowed to continue and or leave. For me it is irrelevant why a person chose to do x/y/z, and what the result was. The important thing for me is that people retain their unbound freedom to come and go, and do as they please forever with zero exception and compromise. And just as others are free to cause a ruckus, those that wish to live in peace and or go elsewhere are free to do so at any time, even if this means changing one's mind from some past choice and letting go/revoking agreements. Those that wish to help can do so, while those that prefer to be left alone can do so. Some prefer order, others prefer chaos, and some a mix of both. Look at nature, pure unbound freedom that continues to thrive and grow, even today. Then look at humanity, with all it's systems of control and order, including concepts such as "Graduation". Me thinks there is a little too much focus on order and control these days, as opposed to true freedom and choice that involves exactly zero graduation as one has always been and always will be.

Also are you aware that Chaos simply represents freedom? Would you agree that the natural state of being is unbound freedom? If yes, then why the need to graduate to stay? How come higher orders preach freedom while at the same time imposing rules, mandates, prime directives, quarantines, graduation, soul contracts, etc.? It just seems to be very contradictory to me and I would love for you to explain it in more depth if you can.

I should have quoted my sources, it would have avoided confusion.

I refer to the Law of One regarding the analogy of degrees, the concept of harvest etc. These sources speak to me and not to you because that's where I come from, where my memory complex is, as I said, I bring other points of view and as I also to remember is to take what resonates and discard the rest. This is what I advise you to do, I do not wish to elaborate further because I have no intention of wanting to take you on other paths which are unknown to you for the moment.

However, if it helps your awakening process:

==> https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=graduates
==> https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2016/1203

Offline

#12 2022-02-16 02:21:24

Spirit
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

STAR-ONE wrote:
Spirit wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

If it can help your understanding :

==> https://highvibeliving2020.medium.com/t … 2255b39b75

I would also add that as a 6th density Pleaidian wanderer/traveler and member like you of the Confederation of Planets in the service of the Infinite Creator, I would answer you this:

For the rest and to put it simply, there is an illusion of chaos outside because it is the consequence of a harvest (end of the major cycle of 75,000 years).

The light of 3rd density is slowly dying out and the dawn of 4th is just beginning to shine. (the hours before dusk are the darkest)

The people of this planet need to polarize and that's why the NWO is pushing the negativity all the way because they know it's over for them, this planet is definitely positive in nature now.

I count on a few more years of "chaos" before everything is over, a large part of the incarnated population will have to leave this planet because it is no longer able to accommodate as many entities within it. (there has been a massive influx in recent decades due to the end of the cycle and the harvest)
Only the graduates of 4th will remain as well as other come helped once again these inhabitants and together, they will be able to create what you expect from this planet once the negative polarity disappeared.

As for the technologies, they will arrive later, all in its time.

As we say, take the information that resonates with you and discard the rest. I'm not here to convince anyone so for those of you who don't understand what I'm explaining, please don't be aggressive towards me.

I just try to bring my vision of things.

You mention "Graduates", and I feel the need to respond to this. From my point of view, things like "Graduation" are an illusion that put people into a box whereby they satisfy some higher order and thus are allowed to continue and or leave. For me it is irrelevant why a person chose to do x/y/z, and what the result was. The important thing for me is that people retain their unbound freedom to come and go, and do as they please forever with zero exception and compromise. And just as others are free to cause a ruckus, those that wish to live in peace and or go elsewhere are free to do so at any time, even if this means changing one's mind from some past choice and letting go/revoking agreements. Those that wish to help can do so, while those that prefer to be left alone can do so. Some prefer order, others prefer chaos, and some a mix of both. Look at nature, pure unbound freedom that continues to thrive and grow, even today. Then look at humanity, with all it's systems of control and order, including concepts such as "Graduation". Me thinks there is a little too much focus on order and control these days, as opposed to true freedom and choice that involves exactly zero graduation as one has always been and always will be.

Also are you aware that Chaos simply represents freedom? Would you agree that the natural state of being is unbound freedom? If yes, then why the need to graduate to stay? How come higher orders preach freedom while at the same time imposing rules, mandates, prime directives, quarantines, graduation, soul contracts, etc.? It just seems to be very contradictory to me and I would love for you to explain it in more depth if you can.

I should have quoted my sources, it would have avoided confusion.

I refer to the Law of One regarding the analogy of degrees, the concept of harvest etc. These sources speak to me and not to you because that's where I come from, where my memory complex is, as I said, I bring other points of view and as I also to remember is to take what resonates and discard the rest. This is what I advise you to do, I do not wish to elaborate further because I have no intention of wanting to take you on other paths which are unknown to you for the moment.

However, if it helps your awakening process:

==> https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=graduates
==> https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2016/1203

I am familiar with the Law of One, and as far as all of us being aspects of source, I agree. That being said, based on my own experiences, I disagree with the idea of "having" to graduate just so one can leave and or go to their ideal place. It simply fails to match up to my experiences being free to go and experience anything anywhere in dreams and projections where I am unbound and free. The more I started to question and verify the world around me, the more I realized just how much people have been lied to. Why put myself into a box where I can only do x/y/z if I meet some "criteria", when I am of source and have unbound freedom and potential within me to be whoever I want to be and go wherever I want to go and do whatever I wish? Sure I can "choose" to incarnate on some world and experience a simpler life, but it is always and forever my choice, and at anytime, I can decide to change my mind and go elsewhere, because that is what freedom means.

That being said, I also understand that we all live in our own realities, even when coexisting within the same space, so your reality and truth may differ from mine and as such, I respect your opinion and view even if it differs from mine.

Offline

#13 2022-02-16 12:54:45

Robert369
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Greta wrote:

But a human experience is typical to be limited with this vessel and density.

The vessel doesn't limit your density, meaning just like Yazhi is using a Taygetan body of the Lyran race and has raise her abilities beyond normal, any Human here can do so too.

The limiting factor is your ideas, as Swaruu puts it. Or, as I express it:

We are god-creators, and thus the only limitation are those that we create.

The above statement of yours is such self-limiting idea of yourself.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2022-02-16 19:02:58

Spirit
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Genoveva wrote:
Spirit wrote:

You mention "Graduates", and I feel the need to respond to this. From my point of view, things like "Graduation" are an illusion that put people into a box whereby they satisfy some higher order and thus are allowed to continue and or leave. For me it is irrelevant why a person chose to do x/y/z, and what the result was. The important thing for me is that people retain their unbound freedom to come and go, and do as they please forever with zero exception and compromise.
(...)
I am familiar with the Law of One, and as far as all of us being aspects of source, I agree. That being said, based on my own experiences, I disagree with the idea of "having" to graduate just so one can leave and or go to their ideal place. It simply fails to match up to my experiences being free to go and experience anything anywhere in dreams and projections where I am unbound and free. The more I started to question and verify the world around me, the more I realized just how much people have been lied to. Why put myself into a box where I can only do x/y/z if I meet some "criteria", when I am of source and have unbound freedom and potential within me to be whoever I want to be and go wherever I want to go and do whatever I wish? Sure I can "choose" to incarnate on some world and experience a simpler life, but it is always and forever my choice, and at anytime, I can decide to change my mind and go elsewhere, because that is what freedom means.


To graduate does not refer to somebody else deciding for ourselves if we satisfy their criteria or not.

It may be an approximation of a whole process. However, contrary to the meaning which is currently inverted on earth, this graduation has only one actor: ourselves. We are the examiner and the examined, from the perspective of the word graduation.

Alternative terms could be: alchemisation or accretion. Some may call it shadow work. There may be other terms out there.

From 0, (as in Source) to infinity (lol also Source) we have the freedom of choice. However, even the words "freedom" and "choice" imply polarity, because we are faced with the imperative "have to". We are free, we are free to choose, therefore we have to choose. (Keeping in mind that not choosing is also a choice).

I have zero issue with people putting themselves through a "graduation" process, if that is what they feel they wish to do to grow, then that is fine, as long as it comes from a place of full informed consent and unbound freedom. Now what if one decided of their own free will to limit themselves and or put themselves in a challenging situation, as a form of motivation to grow? That too is fine, as long as it came from an unbound and free desire with full knowledge of the challenge beforehand.

As for "having" to do anything, if one is truly free, then do they actually "have" to do anything? Again if one wishes to put themselves in such a situation for challenge and growth, then fine. But from my viewpoint, looking at reality as an infinite and unbound existence, where does the "have to" fit in? It appears to me that everything is actually choice, and that when you remove choice and replace that with "have to", do you still retain choice? Or have you allowed yourself to be put into a box of "have to"? Perhaps "having to" simply means choosing one way or another, but to me that still appears as choice.

On the matter of the human experience being limited, it is all a matter of perception. Now I personally have yet to walk through walls physically and pull off such wizardry, but my own reality around me has changed as a result of my thoughts and actions, and this for me verifies that being human is much more than a 3d physical matrix. Although, if we consider that all is here and now, then through dreams and projections I have gone through walls and such.

The one constant that I see is freedom, so if that is what people talk about when they refer to "have to" then I agree as without it life and reality would cease to be. I think I understand your viewpoint Genoveva.

Last edited by Spirit (2022-02-16 19:27:46)

Offline

#15 2022-02-16 20:11:47

Spirit
Member

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

Genoveva wrote:
Spirit wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

To graduate does not refer to somebody else deciding for ourselves if we satisfy their criteria or not.

It may be an approximation of a whole process. However, contrary to the meaning which is currently inverted on earth, this graduation has only one actor: ourselves. We are the examiner and the examined, from the perspective of the word graduation.

Alternative terms could be: alchemisation or accretion. Some may call it shadow work. There may be other terms out there.

From 0, (as in Source) to infinity (lol also Source) we have the freedom of choice. However, even the words "freedom" and "choice" imply polarity, because we are faced with the imperative "have to". We are free, we are free to choose, therefore we have to choose. (Keeping in mind that not choosing is also a choice).

I have zero issue with people putting themselves through a "graduation" process, if that is what they feel they wish to do to grow, then that is fine, as long as it comes from a place of full informed consent and unbound freedom. Now what if one decided of their own free will to limit themselves and or put themselves in a challenging situation, as a form of motivation to grow? That too is fine, as long as it came from an unbound and free desire with full knowledge of the challenge beforehand.

As for "having" to do anything, if one is truly free, then do they actually "have" to do anything? Again if one wishes to put themselves in such a situation for challenge and growth, then fine. But from my viewpoint, looking at reality as an infinite and unbound existence, where does the "have to" fit in? It appears to me that everything is actually choice, and that when you remove choice and replace that with "have to", do you still retain choice? Or have you allowed yourself to be put into a box of "have to"? Perhaps "having to" simply means choosing one way or another, but to me that still appears as choice.

On the matter of the human experience being limited, it is all a matter of perception. Now I personally have yet to walk through walls physically and pull off such wizardry, but my own reality around me has changed as a result of my thoughts and actions, and this for me verifies that being human is much more than a 3d physical matrix. Although, if we consider that all is here and now, then through dreams and projections I have gone through walls and such.

Lol, "have to" is not external. It is intrinsic to the free choice.

You said that freedom (thus free will) is what you (and it is safe to assume that everyone) want.

On the other hand, nothing in the manifestation is stillness, hence everything is flow.

Freedom (self determined flow) implies that free choice is made at every moment. And because stillness/stagnation does not exist in manifestation, and because the flow wants to be free, it means that it has to choose.

Hence "have to" is part of freedom. Of course you have the freedom not to choose, which logically it is a choice too: the choice of not choosing.

However, the moment you refuse to choose just because you don’t like the idea of "have to", and because stagnation does not exist in manifestation, then you loose the freedom because external circumstances will decide where you flow.

Therefore, freedom means you "have to" choose. Moment by moment by moment.

Freedom always means "have to". In other words, great power comes with great responsibility.

This is what I realized and added to my previous post at the end, as to what you were referring to in terms of "Have to". That being freedom itself as a constant as without it, there would be nothing. I understand you.

Offline

#16 2022-02-16 20:30:57

Happy
Moderator

Re: Public notice to the United Federation of Planets

In a choice there is perception of different outcomes between the alternatives.

If everything was known, it could hardly be called a choice, as alignment with one's intent and impetus - rooted in source - would result in an immediate orientation given by that perception.

The dilemma of "free will" is therefore connected to a given lack of knowledge - in how the outcome of any chosen alternative will turn out.

If purpose in life is sought for, then to find the knowledge which releases the expectation of any outcome, becomes the higher path. We rank the choices - not the souls.

And to see this path in another becomes the highest respect of his/her choice.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB