You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-13 00:52:18

Rauthschild
Banned

Galactic Federation of Planets vs Billionaire Space Travel

If my recollection serves me correctly, I remembered viewing several videos by Cosmic Agency, stating that no man nor space ships has ever left Planet Earth.

Even the Qu'ran states:

Chapter 55 verse 33

“If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allah)!"

If this is indeed factual, the increase of corporate stock purchases relating to commercialization of space transportation, is a FRAUD?

in other words, these Billionaire space companies, are frauds?

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2021-07-13 01:23:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation of Planets vs Billionaire Space Travel

They think they can take a mars portal off world, but the portal does not tell them where mars actually is. It could be a landmass off antarctica for all they know. One of the LDS prophet/leaders said that man would never land on the moon. And another scientist a few decades ago said on taped tv, that man cannot land on the moon, it is plasma.

If the moon is an ANdromedan world ship, that implies it can change densities given how technology works at their density. Plasma would be a higher energy state than gas, thus akin to aether.

They manipulate the entire stock market. A few space stoks going up or down, not that important. NASA< for example, is a huge money laundering system.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-13 01:24:16)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-07-13 08:36:50

Robert369

Rauthschild wrote:

in other words, these Billionaire space companies, are frauds?

Yes, just like NASA they are money laundering and collection institutions to collect funds for the Cabals' many operations to enslave Humanity, while very limited amount of money is used into the production of fake-media reports at Hollywood and other studios.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-07-13 11:03:02

Ymarsakar
Banned

"Most whistel blowers agree it is a hollowed out planetoid, some suggest it is an artifficial object - ship"

The same ones that think they have been to space by breaching lower earth orbit?

Discerning truth and lies, is the next expansion step, after figuring out the heart chakra. It is up to each individual whether they can achieve this or not.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-07-13 19:13:52

Ymarsakar
Banned

No making tulpa summonings here

"SSP, Solar Warden, Dark Fleet, portals are all ways how to get into space."

The problem is what physics they are using. Metaphysics and which cosmogony determines what is space. Astral? Water? Liquid? Hyper dimensions?

Galaxy spin and dark matter managed to disproce einstein. 3 body problen invalidates newton s idea of gravity.

So a basic question is, if they take a portal to mars, how do they know the distance they traveled and is actually mars? Did they map the stars? Did they calculate time on a slow speed vessel?

The issue is also that many ets and celestials, report that these human orgs have not breached the dome.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-13 19:17:11)

#6 2021-07-13 19:19:17

This is how fears of emotional beings manifest.

Increase your frequency, transcend duality and fears.

Regarding passing through V. A. Bands, even Swaruu admitted SSP is capable of doing so and has bases on Moon and other planets.

Last edited by Cottonwoodseed (2021-07-13 19:22:00)

Worst is to argue with someone "unsmart" who thinks he is smart, imposes own ideas and acts aggressive.

#7 2021-07-13 19:33:38

Ymarsakar
Banned

It depends on how far away the moon and planets are. 20 to 500 miles can be low earth orbit but again, how would they kniw mars is x million miles away using a portal?

They could be portaling to an underground part past antarctica. Esp since nasa pics of mars is from greenland.

There are a lot of details and questions before humanity gets a clear picture.

Pk had a vid on the spear viera bio ship. They dont seem to have light cloak and thus hide behind the moon hologram. But they are not 200k miles away but 500.

The numbers dont match human cosmogony or newton einstein physics.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-13 19:35:14)

#8 2021-07-14 00:12:11

The moon doesn't have to be just one thing or another. On a 3d level, it could be a hollow spherical metallic structure or hollowed out planetoid reinforced with other materials, and still be more layers on 4th and 5th density. The 3rd density structure is also sort of like a big screen/projector that can act as a screen to display holographic images, or project images to overlay on Earth or portions of it.

One thing I have received as a download/personal intuition, so anyone is free to take it or leave it: This lunar matrix system was meant to go through a big restructuring/retuning/transmutation. There was a powerful starseed agent sent to do this who was taken out most ruthlessly and underhandedly, a key asset casualty in the timeline war. This was in a single human incarnation, almost an echo effect of destruction of Tiamat tragedy theme. I believe Ymarsakar commented on another thread about starseeds incarnating into dark bloodlines to transmute. This was a very public figure who bore the name of the moon.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-14 00:13:45)

righteously indignant

#9 2021-07-14 00:16:58

Ymarsakar
Banned

Diana then. Although there are rumors of her being alive.

William certainly is shaking up the family structure.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-14 00:17:34)

#10 2021-07-14 00:28:18

Ymarsakar wrote:

Those rumors are odd. If She is alive, she is psionically jammed/protected. It is very much as if she died, her energy did not manifest in this timeline the way it was meant to, at least not yet...

righteously indignant

#11 2021-07-14 00:29:29

Rauthschild
Banned

Ymarsakar wrote:

She's here in one of the 7,600+ Philippines Islands.

#12 2021-07-14 00:31:23

Rauthschild
Banned

#13 2021-07-14 05:37:53

Dablin

I thought it was generally understood that entering space within low earth orbit was possible as long as they remained within the boundaries of the energy barrier.

And then there was the statements within these videos in respect to the SSP with where their (large) ships were taken from them which at-least is in a way indicates that at some time the human race was able in to leave the confines of the planet for a period.

That is atleast how I understood it. So billionaires in orbit; sure they make very poor satellites but I never had a problem with believing it. I know if I had the chance to experience it I'd take the opportunity so I don't blame them if its just for the just the experience of seeing the earth from such a vantage point though not being able to leave too far beyond the confines of the earth.

#14 2021-07-14 06:53:12

DarkOwl

I was under the impression humans could leave earth if using electrogravitic technology but would be fried by the Van Allen belt if using conventional tech.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#15 2021-07-14 07:00:00

Rauthschild
Banned

DarkOwl wrote:

I was under the impression humans could leave earth if using electrogravitic technology but would be fried by the Van Allen belt if using conventional tech.

We are living under a "dome" comprised of compressed hydrogen.

#16 2021-07-14 08:10:35

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

Right, true anti-gravity technology can pass through the Van Allen Belt while protecting life inside the ship, which to my knowledge it is being done by ETs all the time.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer