Taygetans in Social Media- Arrival of Starship Alcyone- Yazhi Swaruu

IMG-5752.jpg

Taygetans in the Social Media - Arrival of Starship Alcyone - Yazhi Swaruu

https://youtu.be/-QCtpWhR0tM

#2 2024-05-08 05:19:30

Horton HaW

Re: Taygetans in Social Media- Arrival of Starship Alcyone- Yazhi Swaruu

This clears up speculation abit. Very exciting though. Looking forward to it!♥♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-05-09 05:44:44

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

I’ve been thinking Horton HaW...

Our friends “up there” are going to have a lot of fun tearing out all the AI Infrastructure that you have dug up here:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

You’ve done a great job and deserve a medal for your efforts.

“The Horton HaW Award for AI Identification & De Commissioning” smile

#4 2024-05-10 01:21:50

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I’ve been thinking Horton HaW...

Our friends “up there” are going to have a lot of fun tearing out all the AI Infrastructure that you have dug up here:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

You’ve done a great job and deserve a medal for your efforts.

“The Horton HaW Award for AI Identification & De Commissioning” smile

You are too kind. Just my curiosity. Lol. There are people I have found who know soo much more, but it has kept me finding new rabbit holes. This AI one is large. Endless papers in plain site just like the financial information.
They are advertising AI and rolling it out everywhere. It will do so many things for you, make you rich, smart, etc... It slices and dices too. smile

The idea is to have a personal AI for your digi twin and you. Seriously, I don't think people realize how vast this runs. So much money. Now they are using the body to keep the pban secure, because people can get hacked. There was a whole paper on this.

#5 2024-05-10 15:45:41

Ariya

https://www.youtube.com/live/HOqGBaFcXUE

Here Gosia did a brief live from Amalfi to talk about the expectations regarding the Alcyone project.

In summary, she reiterated that the project is primarily to seed high frequency thoughts on the internet, in places where a lots of people gather (ie - not individual contact.)

Gosia gave a good reminder that especially now, we should try to be the best version of ourselves, as there are now more people observing and looking at how we interact with each other.

This is great advice ! Thank you

And Gosia was looking lovely and relaxed in the sun with the sounds of the waves behind her. Thank you Gosia for being here for us x

#6 2024-05-10 16:10:17

mes333

I know I am probably thinking in black and white and need to start thinking in Smokey grey but I was wondering something out of curiosity only. If the federation has approved the project if I understand correctly? Why won’t the GF help the Taygetans with financial backing once again. As it would only be fair to help them and to succeed in this project as the Taygetans are bravely trying once again in a different way.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-10 16:12:06)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2024-05-10 16:50:25

Aleksander

mes333 wrote:

I know I am probably thinking in black and white and need to start thinking in Smokey grey but I was wondering something out of curiosity only. If the federation has approved the project if I understand correctly? Why won’t the GF help the Taygetans with financial backing once again. As it would only be fair to help them and to succeed in this project as the Taygetans are bravely trying once again in a different way.

GF approved bringing here Alcyone starship. I doubt Alenym gave them that much inside about this what they are planning to do. Keep in mind they are trying to silence Toleka crew since 2018 to be honest, since Swaruu of Erra started revealing “inconvenient facts”. If they did cut their founding from "GF budget" last year then I think it would be weird of they now allowed Tays to carry on some contact programme with all this and knowing how "noisy" they are.

#8 2024-05-10 17:15:49

garry35

mes333 wrote:

the GF wants to appear like they are helping, just another example of media manipulation like on earth

#9 2024-05-10 17:44:00

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

It’s often difficult to be completely dependent on an external source for funding. Especially of a political nature.

What Mari and the Taygetans have done by generating some income independently, is very sensible and provides them with more freedom.

It shows high ethics, and in my eyes is very admirable.

#10 2024-05-10 18:44:02

mes333

Thanks for each of your inputs make sense Aleksander and I agree with garry35 seems more like that. Your right Ariya it is very wise of them to generate some independent income. I was just trying to understand the game plan with the GF more in this question, so I do very much understand the Taygetans stance. Guess it is all politics just like down here. What is below is above.

I also meant to say I have appreciated the updates from Yazhi and Gosia on the structure and plan of the Social Media program and clears up more for me at least. smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-10 18:47:07)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#11 2024-05-10 23:48:49

Horton HaW

Well that was nice. Beautiful little place. Enjoyed the ocean. Gosia looked very relaxed. I hope she gets the bus thing worked out.

#12 2024-05-12 01:57:18

LongShot

I was thinking about the new crew coming to insert themselves in the media...

If a suggestion could be done...maybe have a few members of the new crew be assigned to oversee events por regions on earth. (Maybe by continents*); Maybe another channel for debunking all the lies that haven told on earth... Tech and History from the universe (similar to introducing different races)...

Usually we only get information from certain countries common to most...even if not so extra-terrestrial news... maybe cabal manipulations in my regions would be of interest...

Probably are huge amounts of suggestions what would be nice to report or do... but i think it would be nice to have something like a site with different tropics like a online news feed (journal)...

*Just thoughts*

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#13 2024-05-12 06:29:10

mitkobs

As long I understood that I cannot make people better just by saying something to them like in social media I stopped doing it. You can give advice if someone wants and seeks it but they will have to make all the needed appropriate choices to change their lives. And that take some definitive qualities of character which mold from direct crude life experiences. One should be dedicated in this matter deeply, to want to change their life and to do it without flinching. Advice and guiding is only good if the people are receptive and ready to be advised and guided. For whoever have eyes to see, ears to hear, etc.

#14 2024-05-13 12:50:09

Ariya

Gosia posted this on telegram and I thought I would post it here to add to the discussion.
https://t.me/cosmicagency/1543

Gosia wrote:

Hello guys! On my way back to Finland and I just realized I forgot to mention one thing in my last live from Amalfi town. Something I did say in Spanish.

As for the arrival of new Taygetans in the social media, I think it's important not to underestimate the wisdom and knowledge of our own starseeds in the community. Please don't jump on anyone who expresses elevated thoughts, energy and advanced knowledge as a possible Taygetan.

You have no idea how many wise and knowledgeable people we have here on Earth! There are many people who have been studying our material for 6 years and remember a lot of things, more than I do sometimes!

So do not assume anyone with knowledge and higher understanding is a Taygetan. You are perfectly capable of that yourselves! Also, be aware that there could be people out there trying to give off the vibe of Taygetans as well, sounding enigmatic and as if they knew more.

Probably just to enjoy a bit of attention, and even testing your reaction perhaps. So I am deducing that there will be a bit of everything out there among you. Just carry on, be you, and remember, there is wisdom, high energy, and knowledge of stellar things among ourselves as well! Let's just all mingle as one, because after all, that's what we are. Greetings to everyone!

I really like the sentiment of this. Thank you to Gosia for this reminder.

#15 2024-05-13 16:01:53

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

Gosia posted this on telegram and I thought I would post it here to add to the discussion.
https://t.me/cosmicagency/1543

Gosia wrote:

Hello guys! On my way back to Finland and I just realized I forgot to mention one thing in my last live from Amalfi town. Something I did say in Spanish.

As for the arrival of new Taygetans in the social media, I think it's important not to underestimate the wisdom and knowledge of our own starseeds in the community. Please don't jump on anyone who expresses elevated thoughts, energy and advanced knowledge as a possible Taygetan.

You have no idea how many wise and knowledgeable people we have here on Earth! There are many people who have been studying our material for 6 years and remember a lot of things, more than I do sometimes!

So do not assume anyone with knowledge and higher understanding is a Taygetan. You are perfectly capable of that yourselves! Also, be aware that there could be people out there trying to give off the vibe of Taygetans as well, sounding enigmatic and as if they knew more.

Probably just to enjoy a bit of attention, and even testing your reaction perhaps. So I am deducing that there will be a bit of everything out there among you. Just carry on, be you, and remember, there is wisdom, high energy, and knowledge of stellar things among ourselves as well! Let's just all mingle as one, because after all, that's what we are. Greetings to everyone!

I really like the sentiment of this. Thank you to Gosia for this reminder.

Yes. There is knowledge everywhere. Very well said.

Board footer