You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-27 06:30:04

From China

Holographic society!

Gosia, Robert! Holographic society, according to my understanding, is a huge system engineering!
     I'd like to hear your respective views and understandings....

#2 2021-02-27 10:30:50

Robert369

Re: Holographic society!

Actually, we do have a forum thread for questions to the Taygetan team, so if at all it would be best to drop any requests or ideas there: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=76

This is to consolidate the forum and keep the thread list tidy, instead of creating a new thread for every thought/suggestion that cross peoples mind. And of course they need to be thought-out sufficiently as to make sense within the provided content given so far.

Making topics with odd titles clearly does not help to get any desired attention to such questions.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-03-01 07:11:51

From China

LauriLavi wrote:

Hello.

I have been paying attention to the topics you create. The one that caught my eye was the one you made about Chinese traditional culture, which had nothing to do with cosmic agency information or helping people.

Then you made a topic asking for "more" pictures about Anéeka and Swaruu.

And now you made a topic asking about holographic society as if the subject of holographic society isn't covered enough already and as if there isn't enough sources that clearly describe it perfectly. Sure you can ask questions about this but the way your question is so openly phrased, it seems like you have no actual interest in the subject but just wanted to create a topic for some reason.

And this is the pattern I see, the need to just make topics to get attention which I don't think is the right motivation for this site as it saturates this site as it already has started to be saturated little bit from irrelevant questions and information.✨

-Lauri

Hello! Lauri。 Thank you for your attention to my question! You seem to be more interested in traditional Chinese festivals. Here is a brief introduction: Chinese traditional festivals mainly include Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, dragon head Festival, Sheri Festival, Shangsi Festival, Qingming Festival (around April 5 of the Gregorian calendar), Dragon Boat Festival, Qixi Festival, Mid Autumn Festival, Double Ninth Festival, Xiayuan Festival, Winter Solstice Festival (December 21-23 of the Gregorian calendar), new year's Eve, etc.

The Spring Festival, which just passed, is a folk festival integrating worship of gods and ancestors, praying for blessings and ward off evil spirits, family reunion, celebration, entertainment and diet.

What's the point of public wording?

#4 2021-03-01 07:14:08

From China

Robert369 wrote:

Actually, we do have a forum thread for questions to the Taygetan team, so if at all it would be best to drop any requests or ideas there: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=76

This is to consolidate the forum and keep the thread list tidy, instead of creating a new thread for every thought/suggestion that cross peoples mind. And of course they need to be thought-out sufficiently as to make sense within the provided content given so far.

Making topics with odd titles clearly does not help to get any desired attention to such questions.

Is the title strange? ok Let's talk about my understanding.

Holographic society, for example, is like a computer. The computer consists of two parts, one is hardware (including host, monitor, keyboard and mouse); the other is software (including system software, application software, antivirus software and other firewalls). With the development of computer technology, the complexity of transaction processing becomes higher and higher. The old computer is not competent for complex work, so it also needs to follow the upgrade!   

I think you also understand that the upgrade of the computer must be carried out simultaneously with the hardware and software. After upgrading the computer hardware installation on the software, running slowly or even crash, and vice versa.

So the hardware part of holographic Society (including: clothing, food, housing and transportation) and the software part is people's spirit and moral character; it is the same reason as computer upgrading.

With the continuous development of people, creating and upgrading, now our living conditions (hardware part) have been developed by leaps and bounds. But what about people's spiritual level and related moral behavior? Obviously not!

Swaruu and aneeka, their information is like system software and firewall in software. Remind and help us in our developing life. What happens when our living conditions are abundant? Is it showy? Or is it hubris?(What happened recently seems to be enough to explain?)

Of course, what I'm talking about is not all....!

By the way, Robert! In the translated articles I see here. Swaruu has said that other races that agree with them are willing to help our planet. But they don't know how to make themselves famous, yell or lift the table!!!  If I can, I have a way to make them famous.....But only if they can come down, if they dare.

Board footer