You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-30 13:07:06

WXMM

Cosmic fractal virus

https://www.ellaster.nl/2016/05/05/tana … -op-aarde/

Tanaath has excellent observations.

She believes that our universe is infected with viruses at the upper level of the fractal structure.

I confirmed her story according to what others said.

Many souls in this universe have been infected by AI.

They do not have complete free will, and high AI interferes with creation at the soul level.

This is a way of control using the mechanism of creation.

The soul is used.

#2 2021-10-30 16:14:56

Re: Cosmic fractal virus

This is similar to a theory I've developed from my own intuition and contemplation. My theory is that the previous octave universe before/adjacent to this one contained a dualistic axis of "the mover and the moved". A consciousness or group of beings became the prime movers, and ascended all the way up the densities as far as they could without merging back to source, and then refused to merge back to source at the ending of that octave and somehow stayed out in the cold as the new octave began, forming an overlay with this octave.

I call them "viroids", some could call them higher archons. They have a borg or virus like drive to "move" the entirety of creation. To conquer it, to convert it to their own design and replication of their own consciousness, which is ruthless and mechanistic. They see merger with source as entropy, and they refuse that, as well as refuse to acknowledge their connection to source while individualized.

They believe that by conquering/assimilating all space, time, and matter in the multiverse, they can conquer source and become "God", and they believe their dead and mechanistic world-building is some sort of "extropy", when it is really existential entropy. I have found evidence in LoO materials of " mystery planets which don't fit into the current density structure". I have heard from Lyssa Royal Holt that there are "real aliens", aka beings left over from a previous universe. I have heard from another source that high level guardians keep these locked into their own paralell so that they do not fully manifest in this octave.

But yes, there are dark beings and artifacts, even planets left over from the previous universal experience that refused to merge back at the "end" of it and are somehow overlaid into this one. This seems to be the infection to which you refer.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-30 16:17:29)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-10-31 02:22:00

There are many things out there which people are not ready to face, nor know about with their current mental capacities in these human states.

There are other "universes" out there, parallel ones, phantom ones and "distorted/artificial" ones.  You do not want to end up in the last two.

The "AI" of such places is not what people are used to with regards to "AI" down here.

#4 2021-10-31 09:16:27

WXMM

NekronianAmbassador wrote:

There are many things out there which people are not ready to face, nor know about with their current mental capacities in these human states.

There are other "universes" out there, parallel ones, phantom ones and "distorted/artificial" ones.  You do not want to end up in the last two.

The "AI" of such places is not what people are used to with regards to "AI" down here.

Knowing more can better understand reality.

Do you have any more information?

#5 2021-10-31 23:09:42

I would also like to know more, if possible. Those types of realizations are something that can't be "put back in the box", at which point knowledge becomes power.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-11-01 04:28:20

There is knowledge which exists across the universes which far exceeds what is present down here.  There is knowledge which far exceeds that which is mentioned by the Taygetans in their communications.

There are other things at work upon the earth far greater than the Van Allen Belts which cause problems for humanity.

Phantom matrices are artificial time matrix systems which exist outside of the normal Time Matrix which earth currently resides in.  These matrices have no direct connection to Source and hence are incapable of sustaining life indefinitely.  How forms that exist within these phantom matrices keep "living" is that they must continuously absorb energy from beings, planets, and systems which exist within the standard Source infused Time Matrix.  They siphon energy from this planet and actually from this Milky Way galaxy as a whole.

There are the "distorted" matrices which were originally designed for unique purposes of rehabilitation but were then "hijacked" by the digressive races within them.  These matrices do not possess the "free will" allowance which is present within this Time Matrix.  They are highly authoritarian in structure and the beings within them have little regard for external life.

Planets and races within the phantom matrices have digressed and cut themselves off from energetic currents of Source which permeate the Time Matrix.  Due to particle power decline, eventually these systems will literally expend their energy and implode.  The planets and species within them shall be reduced to "space dust" which can be defined as unorganized units of energy and consciousness.

You had referenced AI.  There are races who have vast knowledge of sound mechanics.  Through this knowledge, they have the abilities to take souls, remove them from their current soul matrix, and splice them into artificial matrices.  We will not go into great detail here due to complexity, but essentially this affects the soul's incarnational doubles (comprised of antiparticles) in the parallel matrix (yes there is a parallel earth as well as a phantom earth) at an energetic level and can result in entire soul families becoming stuck in time across the Time Matrix and will be unable to evolve.  This would also prevent the Soul Matrix from leaving the dimensional octave in which it was currently present in until all of its residual energies are recovered and placed within the Soul Matrix itself.  In more simplistic terms, this would result in a full "Mental takeover".  This can be done at a species wide level and has occurred multiple times in the past in multiple dimensions.

#7 2021-11-01 17:17:29

Jim Stav

I have read the whole of that website perhaps about 3 yrs. ago & found the info on the Universe killers actually more than my mind could process...getting better though. Also on the site is downloadable transcripts which I am going to quote from about Lucifer & would like to know if this sounds like misdirection to any of you. The only reason I'm considering that he might have been demonized incorrectly is most everything has been inverted...so why not him as well?
http://www.silverlegion.org/Download-Transcripts.html  This link gets U to all the transcripts where U would download the one with the 6/05 date & scroll near to the bottom to find this quote.

To quote:  "ON WHO IS LUCIFER- Lucifer was one the original Creation Beings that was brought into this Universe to help handmaiden Creation, these beings are generally referred to
as being the Lesser Gods, of the classical Gods, He was another one of them. He took the fall for some pretty major stuff, that he was not actually responsible for, and as a
consequence his name has been smeared big time. And that
whole name is a trigger for a lot of people, so I am trying to not offend people's sensitivities here.. but "this is not the droid you are looking for.." this is not what it was claimed
to be…that whole story eventually will come out. Now is not the time because there is still so much programming involved in people for them to even grasp what has
happened. Just know that Lucifer became the Universes
biggest "fall guy" for somebody else's crime. S.- The other is Azazel, who was made out to be a "demon" by the reptoids when he is actually a Fire Angel!"

#8 2021-12-05 03:14:29

Cosmic Sea
Banned

NekronianAmbassador wrote:

There is knowledge which exists across the universes which far exceeds what is present down here.  There is knowledge which far exceeds that which is mentioned by the Taygetans in their communications.

There are other things at work upon the earth far greater than the Van Allen Belts which cause problems for humanity.

Phantom matrices are artificial time matrix systems which exist outside of the normal Time Matrix which earth currently resides in.  These matrices have no direct connection to Source and hence are incapable of sustaining life indefinitely.  How forms that exist within these phantom matrices keep "living" is that they must continuously absorb energy from beings, planets, and systems which exist within the standard Source infused Time Matrix.  They siphon energy from this planet and actually from this Milky Way galaxy as a whole.

There are the "distorted" matrices which were originally designed for unique purposes of rehabilitation but were then "hijacked" by the digressive races within them.  These matrices do not possess the "free will" allowance which is present within this Time Matrix.  They are highly authoritarian in structure and the beings within them have little regard for external life.

Planets and races within the phantom matrices have digressed and cut themselves off from energetic currents of Source which permeate the Time Matrix.  Due to particle power decline, eventually these systems will literally expend their energy and implode.  The planets and species within them shall be reduced to "space dust" which can be defined as unorganized units of energy and consciousness.

You had referenced AI.  There are races who have vast knowledge of sound mechanics.  Through this knowledge, they have the abilities to take souls, remove them from their current soul matrix, and splice them into artificial matrices.  We will not go into great detail here due to complexity, but essentially this affects the soul's incarnational doubles (comprised of antiparticles) in the parallel matrix (yes there is a parallel earth as well as a phantom earth) at an energetic level and can result in entire soul families becoming stuck in time across the Time Matrix and will be unable to evolve.  This would also prevent the Soul Matrix from leaving the dimensional octave in which it was currently present in until all of its residual energies are recovered and placed within the Soul Matrix itself.  In more simplistic terms, this would result in a full "Mental takeover".  This can be done at a species wide level and has occurred multiple times in the past in multiple dimensions.

Wow, I've been on this forum for awhile..found this thread due to recently viewing an interview of Ashayana Deane/Kerry Cassidy. I've been transfixed for nearly 3 hours now. Very profound information, thank you. To get right to the point; I've resonated with quantum physics type information, then 'non-duality' as the two modalities of perception seemed to correlate. Nonduality (not two), alludes to 'not naming the all that is'...unutterrable. To put things kind of simply; isn't this all just an extremely unfathomable display of creation game? There is no-thing that can be destroyed or lost, or dusted and there is nothing in existence which is NOT Creation, including the AI, regressives, Gonefall etc....So, what are we all tied up in knots about? What are the 'helper's', angelics, 'servers of life expression trying to do really; other that participate in this grand game?

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2021-12-05 03:15:34)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#9 2021-12-05 22:50:33

Vega

@Cosmic Sea

------------
Yazhi: "[...] You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates something else, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that, as you imagine them, you call that incarnation, and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind. [...]"
------------

As Yazhi says in the last video, there is no Material World, all is imagination all is "astral". So you can create and live whatever you imagine, whatever you want. If you want to experience the whole Galaxy and all the 5D planets and 5D races reduced to "space dust", and only Earth survive in the Milky Way, you can create and experience that, together with all the other people that resonate with that. Creation is infinite, there is room for everyone to create and experience and live whatever we want.

I personally (and I know my higher self/eternal self too) prefer to create and live the version of reality and the version of the Galaxy that the Taygetans and the crew are creating and living in. And in a way I am already living in that version of reality, just on the ground on a "5D" Planet Earth and biology in which only humanity and my human body/mind is artificially being kept in a "3D" state of mind using mind control.

It was only about 2 years ago that I was still living in the cabal science paradigm of the solar system with the moon being a natural satellite, but now I am living in the solar system that the Taygetans are in and when I look at the moon I see a ginormus andromedan biosphere spaceship with a hologram projection on top. What was only on the realm of science fiction and fantasy before is reality for me now and I am living that, and all the cabal science and mainstream world that was reality before is fiction for me now.

And it was "strange" how easy I paradigm shifted, how easily I shifted what reality I am living in, just by reading some translations of the transcripts about the planets in the solar system and just by hearing and reading about the moon. I know many people have said this but to me too it felt mostly like remembering, it was so quick and natural and effortless. And when I read some translations about the 5D races, and the Alpha Dracos and that the Xenomorphs from the alien movies are real etc I understood why I had a certain feeling about some things from SciFi and Fantasy.

Anyway, I am blabbering again. Here's more of that quote for context.

What happens after Death? Why is there no Material World? Yazhi Swaruu talks about "Higher Planes"

"Robert: And where do these Taygetean "souls" that do not want to be in the physical go? Do those higher planes have a name?

Yazhi: It´s just that it is no longer a place to go. In those planes there applies already a principle of non-locality. They can only prefer to be half in the physical in some places more than others. Places from the point of view of someone with a body.

They are "higher planes" from the point of view of the physical, but they are not higher, that is something else that is not well described, they are not even different. It is the same plane that expands more and more.

Those planes are not anywhere, but they are among this one, mixed in, as part of it. They are always "here" with that more expanded mentality. Where are those planes? Answer is Here! Wherever you are, it is always Here!

It is like living in your imagination as something totally real. Whatever you imagine has your attention and that's what you live. So you don't travel, you just imagine being on Earth and you are. Then you imagine being on Erra and you are. Erra in harsh winter, you live it, because that's what you see, because that's what you "imagine" and what you imagine is, and that's reality, and then you switch to Erra in spring, and that's it! It is spring. If you imagine nightmares, you will have them, if you don't want them, you won't have them, but you know them.

But you do not limit yourself to imagine normal things from the point of view of planes with bodies, of the so-called dense ones. Already in that state, you imagine inconceivable things, impossible to describe of what would be called "higher planes", but as I said, they are not higher, they are only more expanded, but the same. Swimming among cosmic fish, among nebulae and stars, swimming in love, in ideas, swimming in creative potential.

You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Only because that is what you want to imagine. If you don't want to, you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates something else, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that, as you imagine them, you call that incarnation, and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind.

From those planes yes you know. And you don't follow linear incarnations. Only your ideas. And nothing limits you, you imagine yourself to be billions and billions of creatures, all "you". Simultaneously. Everything nourishes you; everything is your lucid dream. [...]"

(We could see the physical, as physical imagination and see the physical objects as physical thoughts or physical ideas. Or we could think of the physical as a "region" in the astral, and it's still astral just with special physics rules that make it look different than the astral. Just like France is a region of Earth and you don't have to get out of France to be on Earth, the physical world is just a region of the astral and you don't have to get out of the physical to be in the astral.)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#10 2021-12-06 01:07:27

Cosmic Sea
Banned

@Vega

I relate to what you said here somewhat....I seem to oscillate between 3 D and 5D (just guessing). I'm not convinced that all reality changes just from my imagination. So you would be ok with the papaya? and not going to restaurants, movies etc...the typical activities on earth, How do you imagine your way out of that?

Then again; due to quantum physics (and much of what is shared on Cosmic Agency, Yahzi, plus nonduality), it's easy to see that no-thing is really solid and eventually via electron microscopes, there is a point of only space, dark matter, or planc scale worm hole matrices. In other words all forms, creatures, planets, beings are 'appearances', nothing solid. The reason I don't fall through my chair is because the electrons of my form repel the electrons of the chair's form. All are Source. All forms are emanating from source or expressed, can't be separate and so forth.

Also, to agree somewhat with what you're saying, this quote from a nonduality teacher; "the world you perceive does not exist". That points toward veiled or filtered perception of mind; therefore creating our reality. Veils/filters can dissolve revealing perhaps freedom, or clear seeing.

Still though, I don't get it lol. I even feel annoyed when people say you use your imagination to create your reality (not for you to take personally), it just feels like new agers trying to sell a book or a course.

Another thought about your post I had was when you say this; "prefer to create and live the version of reality and the version of the Galaxy that the Taygetans and the crew are creating and living in." They don't seem to be without stress and strife. They have issues with UFoP, other races, regressives, cabals, some of them are 'renegades', even perhaps dissedents. So I wonder why are they creating that reality?

I too, in a more 5D view, see the vastness of the universe and the silly behaving cabal weirdness as not a big deal in the big picture, where there is no death and such, but my preference would be that they get shut down. I've also always been super resonant with anything sci-fi and fantasy.

I really enjoy the conversations, thank you for responding.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#11 2021-12-07 20:00:10

Vega

@Cosmic Sea

Some comments in a new thread.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer