You are not logged in.

#51 2023-07-12 13:23:25

Ariya

Re: Investigating Zero Point Energy and Base-12 Mathematics

Pymander wrote:

On the right is what happens with a typical Base-10 table. Note how the 1 and the 9's are all skewed towards one side without any symmetry. Compare that to Base-12 on the left... everything is balanced and in harmony.

Thank you for sharing this ^
I find it interesting and it reminds me of the pattern of notes made when tuning a guitar using 12th harmonics.

#52 2023-07-12 23:32:31

Tecumseh

Pymander wrote:

So I know it's been awhile since I made this original post. I never forgot about it, though I kinda hit a wall figuring out how to apply all of this to a Rodin Coil's geometry. I am still working on that, BUT, I think I just uncovered a "mathematical proof" as to why we should be using Base-12 over Base-10 and it made me super happy!

This is a Modulo multiplication table. You multiple the columns by the rows and then take the sum and add the individual numbers together until you get a single digit. So for example (in Base-10 to keep it simple) 8*8 = 64 ... 6+4 = 10 ... 1+0 = 1... therefore, on a Modulo multiplication table 8*8 = 1.

On the right is what happens with a typical Base-10 table. Note how the 1 and the 9's are all skewed towards one side without any symmetry. Compare that to Base-12 on the left... everything is balanced and in harmony.

https://i.ibb.co/ZgGt3fn/Modulo.png

Edit: I made a mistake in the original graph and forgot to include the "E" digit in Base-12. Curiously, in Base-10, the 9 digit is found several times in the middle of the graph, whereas in Base-12, "E" is only found on the edges. I kinda think this is the basis of why the Pyramids have 4 sides leading up to a pointed tip. 

https://i.ibb.co/n6sxCXk/Screen-Shot-20 … -23-PM.png

Are you aware of these people?
https://www.resonancescience.org/scale- … nification

Nassim has been on my radar for many years now. But he has more maths in his pinky finger than I have used in a long time.

I keep wanting to see if He has considerd base 12. But I'm afraid the answer might go over my head. Seems like the right guy to ask!

He tried Breatharianism just like SW9. And lived to tell about it.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-12 23:35:15)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#53 2023-07-13 02:25:00

Pymander

Tecumseh wrote:

Are you aware of these people?
https://www.resonancescience.org/scale- … nification

Nassim has been on my radar for many years now. But he has more maths in his pinky finger than I have used in a long time.

I keep wanting to see if He has considerd base 12. But I'm afraid the answer might go over my head. Seems like the right guy to ask!

He tried Breatharianism just like SW9. And lived to tell about it.

Thanks for posting their link. It does sound similar to what the Taygetans have been teaching us. A downside is that it appears you have to pay to view the bulk of their material.

What I have been focusing on is figuring out how Marko Rodin turned the repeating pattern you get with numbers into the actual Toroid map in 3D... and then reconstructing that using Base-12 to see the differences. I suspect there's something to do with the angle and even the circumference of the coils which all play a part in finding the correct frequency to make the device perform correctly.

Screen-Shot-2023-07-12-at-7-14-16-PM.png

This PDF I found was the best explanation of how it was done. I'm more of a hands on learner and as I was recreating 'Table 1' in Base-12, I saw the pattern emerge that I posted yesterday. - http://www.rexresearch.com/rodin/3-numbermapcoil.pdf

#54 2024-03-26 17:56:18

Cloudrdr

Since Mari's discussion of Taygetan Numerals I have been diddling around with it.  I have begun creating (using MS Visio) a set of numeric characters and even started a Multiplication Table.

I have put these tables out on the Telegram Cosmic Agency Chat

I could only functionally get to get to the 'Three Dozen' character.  Beyond that the 'Four Dozen' character evades me when it gets to, for instance, 4Doz+4, which would be '52' in base10.  I do not know how to depict  4Doz or any of the additional #Doz characters.

It IS quite amazing how easily one could start using the Taygetan notation.  Oddly familiar.

Any help from native speakers would be beyond deeply appreciated.

(I would post these .jpgs here if I could figure out how.)

Meanwhile they ARE on the TG Chat.

THANKS for any help available.

CHEERS

#55 2024-03-26 18:08:27

Ariya

Hello Cloudrdr. Welcome to the forum.
Is this the image you wanted to upload?

IMG-5246.jpg

How I post images is this:  I upload them here https://imgbb.com/

And then select BBcode Full linked. Like this:

IMG-5247.jpg

Copy the embed code and post it straight into the forum.

#56 2024-04-01 18:57:22

Cloudrdr

Thank you very much.  I will explore that.

CHEERS

#57 Yesterday 01:03:33

Cloudrdr

Taygetan Base 12 Numerals

These were my scribbled notes from Mari's Base 12 presentation...

Tay-Raw-Notes.jpg

These are the Numerals as I understand them. 

Base 12 Numerals, 1 through 38 were easy and based directly on her provided notes.  The numerals, 39 - 48 below are noted by the RED characters being used.  THIS part I had to figure out and MAY be absolutely incorrect.  Perhaps some kind Swaruuan will wander by and verify or correct my work.

Tay-1-48.jpg

These other pics depict the rest of the Numerals I have figured out to 144

Tay-49-96.jpg

Tay-97-144.jpg

Happy Counting

#58 Yesterday 10:16:08

Ariya

Thank you for posting this Cloudrdr.

I will have a good look at it later ★

Board footer