You are not logged in.

#51 2023-07-12 13:23:25

Ariya

Re: Investigating Zero Point Energy and Base-12 Mathematics

Pymander wrote:

On the right is what happens with a typical Base-10 table. Note how the 1 and the 9's are all skewed towards one side without any symmetry. Compare that to Base-12 on the left... everything is balanced and in harmony.

Thank you for sharing this ^
I find it interesting and it reminds me of the pattern of notes made when tuning a guitar using 12th harmonics.

#52 2023-07-12 23:32:31

Tecumseh

Pymander wrote:

So I know it's been awhile since I made this original post. I never forgot about it, though I kinda hit a wall figuring out how to apply all of this to a Rodin Coil's geometry. I am still working on that, BUT, I think I just uncovered a "mathematical proof" as to why we should be using Base-12 over Base-10 and it made me super happy!

This is a Modulo multiplication table. You multiple the columns by the rows and then take the sum and add the individual numbers together until you get a single digit. So for example (in Base-10 to keep it simple) 8*8 = 64 ... 6+4 = 10 ... 1+0 = 1... therefore, on a Modulo multiplication table 8*8 = 1.

On the right is what happens with a typical Base-10 table. Note how the 1 and the 9's are all skewed towards one side without any symmetry. Compare that to Base-12 on the left... everything is balanced and in harmony.

https://i.ibb.co/ZgGt3fn/Modulo.png

Edit: I made a mistake in the original graph and forgot to include the "E" digit in Base-12. Curiously, in Base-10, the 9 digit is found several times in the middle of the graph, whereas in Base-12, "E" is only found on the edges. I kinda think this is the basis of why the Pyramids have 4 sides leading up to a pointed tip. 

https://i.ibb.co/n6sxCXk/Screen-Shot-20 … -23-PM.png

Are you aware of these people?
https://www.resonancescience.org/scale- … nification

Nassim has been on my radar for many years now. But he has more maths in his pinky finger than I have used in a long time.

I keep wanting to see if He has considerd base 12. But I'm afraid the answer might go over my head. Seems like the right guy to ask!

He tried Breatharianism just like SW9. And lived to tell about it.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-12 23:35:15)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#53 2023-07-13 02:25:00

Pymander

Tecumseh wrote:

Are you aware of these people?
https://www.resonancescience.org/scale- … nification

Nassim has been on my radar for many years now. But he has more maths in his pinky finger than I have used in a long time.

I keep wanting to see if He has considerd base 12. But I'm afraid the answer might go over my head. Seems like the right guy to ask!

He tried Breatharianism just like SW9. And lived to tell about it.

Thanks for posting their link. It does sound similar to what the Taygetans have been teaching us. A downside is that it appears you have to pay to view the bulk of their material.

What I have been focusing on is figuring out how Marko Rodin turned the repeating pattern you get with numbers into the actual Toroid map in 3D... and then reconstructing that using Base-12 to see the differences. I suspect there's something to do with the angle and even the circumference of the coils which all play a part in finding the correct frequency to make the device perform correctly.

Screen-Shot-2023-07-12-at-7-14-16-PM.png

This PDF I found was the best explanation of how it was done. I'm more of a hands on learner and as I was recreating 'Table 1' in Base-12, I saw the pattern emerge that I posted yesterday. - http://www.rexresearch.com/rodin/3-numbermapcoil.pdf

#54 2024-03-26 17:56:18

Cloudrdr

Since Mari's discussion of Taygetan Numerals I have been diddling around with it.  I have begun creating (using MS Visio) a set of numeric characters and even started a Multiplication Table.

I have put these tables out on the Telegram Cosmic Agency Chat

I could only functionally get to get to the 'Three Dozen' character.  Beyond that the 'Four Dozen' character evades me when it gets to, for instance, 4Doz+4, which would be '52' in base10.  I do not know how to depict  4Doz or any of the additional #Doz characters.

It IS quite amazing how easily one could start using the Taygetan notation.  Oddly familiar.

Any help from native speakers would be beyond deeply appreciated.

(I would post these .jpgs here if I could figure out how.)

Meanwhile they ARE on the TG Chat.

THANKS for any help available.

CHEERS

Show Up
Pay Attention
Tell the Truth
Let the Universe Handle the Details

#55 2024-03-26 18:08:27

Ariya

Hello Cloudrdr. Welcome to the forum.
Is this the image you wanted to upload?

IMG-5246.jpg

How I post images is this:  I upload them here https://imgbb.com/

And then select BBcode Full linked. Like this:

IMG-5247.jpg

Copy the embed code and post it straight into the forum.

#56 2024-04-01 18:57:22

Cloudrdr

Thank you very much.  I will explore that.

CHEERS

Show Up
Pay Attention
Tell the Truth

#57 2024-04-29 01:03:33

Cloudrdr

Taygetan Base 12 Numerals

These were my scribbled notes from Mari's Base 12 presentation...

Tay-Raw-Notes.jpg

These are the Numerals as I understand them. 

Base 12 Numerals, 1 through 38 were easy and based directly on her provided notes.  The numerals, 39 - 48 below are noted by the RED characters being used.  THIS part I had to figure out and MAY be absolutely incorrect.  Perhaps some kind Swaruuan will wander by and verify or correct my work.

Tay-1-48.jpg

These other pics depict the rest of the Numerals I have figured out to 144

Tay-49-96.jpg

Tay-97-144.jpg

Happy Counting

Show Up
Pay Attention
Tell the Truth

#58 2024-04-29 10:16:08

Ariya

Thank you for posting this Cloudrdr.

I will have a good look at it later ★

#59 2024-05-01 04:46:55

Meridianwoman

Yes, THANK YOU @Cloudrdr for creating the Base 12 charts and sharing them with us!  I saved the pics onto my computer.

Who knows?... maybe this system of fonts will soon be the established numerals that humanity will adopt from the Taygetans.
For me, I envision the Base 12 number line spiraling upwards, with force fields interacting on the opposite side.  In that way, all mathematics can be understood as toroidal instead of linear.

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2024-05-01 04:48:12)

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#60 2024-05-01 17:00:57

Ariya

I’m going to add some notes from the transcript so I can refer to it a little easier with cloudrdr’s work.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/free-ene … side-earth

Swaruu (9): Math is totally different, starting from how we write it. So I have to begin like in Kindergarten: look... this is one (1) and this is two (2), to eventually give ether formulas for use in a Zero Point reactor.

But the problem is that for Taygeta in base 12 there is no zero, within a numerical progression, so I can represent the numbers from 1 to 12 as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, XI and XII. But what about 13 or 24?

The 12 is represented for you as 1 2 <--- 1 ten and 2 units. For Taygeta the 12 is represented as a whole with the symbol - which for you is subtraction.

For Taygeta <> is a subtraction and >< is an addition.
For = there is no symbol. Neither for X nor for / (division).
The closest thing to 24 for you for Taygeta would be :- which equals 24.

Gosia: :- meaning 24, wow! Symbol - as everything. So it's two "all"s. Symbol : would be 2.

Swaruu (9): It's a nightmare to translate all this. But here I go.
The first thing I've done is to do the numbers with editing programs. The problem is that it is slow and difficult. For you, if you have the base numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 you can copy and paste them to form any number.

For Taygeta that can only be done in a limited way, because many big numbers have their own symbol, even if, logically, they are based on simpler ones.

. = 1
: = 2
I = 3
4 There is no symbol
5 There is no symbol
II = 6
7 No symbol
8 No symbol
III = 9
10 No symbol
11 No symbol
12 = -

Gosia: No? And how are they represented?

Swaruu (9): I have to draw it from scratch, and that's what I've been doing.
Yes, they are represented with symbols but I don't have a keyboard to write them with. A digital computer numeric pad is NOT suitable for Taygetean numbers.

IMG-5684.jpg

Gosia: Wow, thanks, looking. It´s exciting.

Swaruu (9): Notice that there is no zero. That makes it messy to translate formulas.

Robert: There is no zero? And how to represent 1000, for example?

Swaruu (9): Yes, there is in mathematics as a concept but not in writing. Everything is with multiplications of 12.
I'm missing numbers. Many. For example, the number 144 is written as -- OR 12 X 12.

Gosia: But -- would be 24. How is it 144?

Swaruu (9): That's the confusion there. The 24 is not -- It is :-
The dots represent a twelve, the dash represents the other twelve.

Gosia: Fascinating. I think it triggers something.

Swaruu (9): Now do numerology with that. It changes everything radically.
What number is this: I- ?

Gosia: 25?

Swaruu (9): I = 3. 3 dozen = 36
:. 25
Two dozen + 1

--------

#61 2024-05-01 17:02:22

Ariya

Additional recent comment from Swaruu X (Athena)

Swaruu X (Athena): :. = 2 . = 1 Space one : Indicating 12, space two indicating a one, so it ends up being 2 times 12 + 1.

But this is Taygetan and is not linear so the number 25 can be represented with a :. as above or it can be represented with a :-. or 2 twelves and a one ---> : = 2, - = 12, . = 1

But :-. also represents another number: 301
: in first space indicating 2 X 144 + one 12 = 300 + 1 = 301

Gosia: Ok, so 25 is: :-.

Swaruu X (Athena): 25 is :. As used more often.

Gosia: Why is the dash omitted?

Swaruu X (Athena): 2 twelves and a . one!
Because with a dash (12) it becomes 3 digits, hence 301.
: one digit - two digits . tree digits

--------

Back to the conversation with Swaruu (9)

Swaruu (9): But what I see as a more serious problem is that the whole way of thinking must be changed. Because on Earth the number 100 is base. But here it is just another number. The base is 144 ( -- )

The point above the dash is a one, so i is = 4
I = 3 i = 4

Gosia: Wow, fun!

Swaruu (9): Yes. Now those are the numbers the way it is written as a base. But there is a simplified version too. I don't have it ready yet, but it's the same but less elaborate. And finally there are handwritten numbers that also differ at a simple glance. The task is monumental.

Gosia: There are less elaborate figures?

Swaruu (9): The same but for example 11 is three dashes with two dots above and below the middle one.

Robert: How many letters do you have?

Swaruu (9): It depends on the alphabet but usually 36 letters. Meier's alphabet is incomplete. There are also other ways of Taygetan writing according to regions or planets which further complicates it.

Robert: Similar without being the same to the Mayas who also had lines and dots.

Swaruu (9): Yes, that's right, similar but the Mayas used base 20 which is the same as base 10. The lines with circuits is very Taygetan as you will see from the alphabet.

Gosia: Is it possible that some of this mathematics can be found in crop circles? I'm pretty sure I've seen some of these digits in some of the circle designs.

Swaruu (9): That's right, a lot of it is in the crop circles and without base 12 mathematics you won't understand it.

Gosia: And why do they put it in crop circles? It will not be understood. Do they expect someone to decipher it?

Swaruu (9): To make them think. So they add up the information that will arrive later. Through Robert and Gosia, hihi. But it´s not that they put math in there. Rather, you must understand their geometry with this base 12 mathematics.

Also, the Zero Point energy formulas are wrong. What we gave about the Zero Point Energy is just the introduction understandable by the people. It was impossible for me to reveal more at that time.

Gosia: And does your mathematics have anything to do with mathematics that other races use?

Swaruu (9): Yes, basically all advanced races use base 12. The symbols vary but in essence it is the same. Here in the Toleka or Suzy everything is written with Taygetan numbers. The data of the HUD or the navigation holograms are in those numbers.

Robert: This way we start learning more about your culture.

Swaruu (9): As I have told you before and based on what someone has said... just for reference: It´s not that we seem human, but you only see the understandable human part. You can't see the non-human part because there is no reference between the two worlds. It's too many things that differ. So giving Zero Point Energy is a challenge. I do it all with a keyboard and with images that I have created with human programs. That in itself is difficult.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/free-ene … side-earth

#62 2024-05-01 19:44:32

Meridianwoman

(Edited to remove the reversed image of the base 12 chart.

Also, I’ve been thinking about how to possibly make adjustments to our Base 10 to continue counting with Base 12.

The different languages will make different adjustments.  Or we could have an international agreement for an universal numeric words.

I remember a few years ago, someone on this forum said that their British school once taught a math class for learning Base 12.  It would be curious to learn how the British taught the  concept of 'dozen.'
Here's my idea of making the transition to Base 12 (in English), with few new words numbers.
Skipping to numeral ten: 
Ten, Eleven, Dozen, (then instead of thirteen - I omitted the teens altogether.  I hope this is not to confusing.

(12)DOZEN, (13)DozOne, (14)DozTwo, (15)DozThree, 16Dozfour, 17DozFive, 18DozSix, 19DozSeven, 20DozEight, 21DozNine, 22DozTen, 23DozEleven,                                               

(24)TWENTY,  (25)Twentyone, 26TwentyTwo, 27TwentyThree, 28Twentyfour, 29Twentyfive 30Twentysix 31Twentyseven 32Twentyeight 33Twentynine, 34TwentyTen, 35TwentyEleven 

(36)FORTY                 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2024-05-02 05:06:23)

#63 2024-05-01 20:50:06

Ariya

Meridianwoman wrote:

Another thing to take into consideration, do Taygetans read from right to left?

Hello Meridianwoman,

Tonight I started handwriting the Taygetan numbers out from 1 to 144

For some reason (intuitively perhaps at this point) I am finding it easiest to write them in order from top to bottom, & then left to right.

So starting with the column on the immediate left of my page :

o      at the top &
—     at the bottom 

And then working across from left to right meaning that :

— — is in the bottom far right corner to complete my grid.

I can recommend writing the numbers out by hand. They are quite intuitive in how they are formed.

I think there is a lot of sense in adopting these symbols as numbers as they build on each other. Using 3, 6, 9 & 12 as structure ( | , ||, |||, &  — )

If I’m doing it correctly, it seems to flow quite easily.

And writing them out seems to bring forward lots of ideas.

For example, I’m beginning to see how these numbers could be played on a piano almost as if they are notes on a stave.

Doubling the frequency every 12.

But I will need to play around with these concepts to understand them better.

Hopefully I will have time to write the numbers out nicely tomorrow to maybe share (the handwriting on my current worksheet tonight is terrible and messy - I feel like child having the re-learn everything again - including how to write ! )

Actually, the most difficult part is trying translate it back into base 10 to check my work. Base 10 feels quite clunky and uncomfortable to my thinking process. It feels like it uses a different part of my brain.

Thank you for sharing your ideas !

#64 2024-05-01 22:53:32

Alec

I'm really impressed with the work everyone is doing here.

Ariya wrote:

(...)I’m beginning to see how these numbers could be played on a piano almost as if they are notes on a stave.(...)

Actually, base 12 can have connections with music, and you can even perform calculations using musical principles, and vice versa. Music has the ability to influence various aspects, using mathematical principles. The same synergy exists between painting and math.

#65 2024-05-01 23:22:33

mes333

Sounds like a great way to learn the numbers by writing them out I should give it a go too out of curiosity though I am no math wiz but I like to try anyways.

I remember a forum member made a taygetan numerical font couple of months ago and had a similar example to 144.

Just curious does anyone know what the Taygetan symbol for negatives is ex: -1 ?

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-01 23:23:37)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#66 2024-05-01 23:37:54

Tecumseh

Meridianwoman wrote:

Another thing to take into consideration, do Taygetans read from right to left?
By reversing Cloudrdr"s multiplication chart, I wonder it would look like this.
https://i.ibb.co/wYmBjCh/BASE12-Reversed-Multiplication-Chart.jpg

Also, I’ve been thinking about how to possibly make adjustments to our Base 10 to continue counting with Base 12.

The different languages will make different adjustments.  Or we could have an international agreement for an universal numeric words.

I remember a few years ago, someone on this forum remembers that their British school once taught a math class for learning Base 12.  It would be curious to learn what words the British made for substituting the concept of 'dozen.'
Here's my idea of making the transition (in English), with few new words numbers.
Skipping to numeral ten: 
Ten, Eleven, Dozen, (then instead of thirteen

(12)DOZEN, (13)DozOne, (14)DozTwo, (15)DozThree, 16Dozfour, 17DozFive, 18DozSix, 19DozSeven, 20DozEight, 21DozNine, 22DozTen, 23DozEleven,                                               

24TWENTY,  25Twentyone, 26TwentyTwo, 27TwentyThree, 28Twentyfour, 29Twentyfive 30Twentysix 31Twentyseven 32Twentyeight 33Twentynine, 34TwentyTen, 35TwentyEleven 

(36)FORTY                 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From what I have gathered Taygetans write top to bottom left to right. I have a hard time with base twelve and the symbols in the chart. I need some kind of brain twist in order to become more comfortable with it.

We get everything, all correspondence from the Toleka crew, but maybe a topic like understanding base twelve will be covered by one of the Alcyone crew. Surely Toleka will leave them something to do! Toleka has the three Swaruu's and Za'El, they can't cover everything so I do wonder if the newest plan is part of Alenym's plan.

I'm sure there is a plan, and it is a good one. I trust her.

I hope that people on the forum, you know who you are, will be consulted or even used as a bell weather. We have an excellent core group here.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#67 2024-05-02 19:55:10

Ariya

Here is an attempt (!) at writing the numbers out in sequence starting Top to Bottom and then moving in columns Left to Right

I’ve done this in sets of twelve.

(Number 1 - top left. Number 144 - bottom right.)

I tried to follow Swaruu’s pattern that she gave for the 1-24.

However, I haven’t joined up the two digit numerals (as she did in her example.)

I have interpreted ‘ — ‘ as the whole number 12. I think this is a slightly different meaning than our zero placers for base 10, but it is subtle.

IMG-5708.jpg

Has anyone else tried this so we can share and compare? smile

#68 2024-05-02 20:06:38

Meridianwoman

Ariya wrote:

Yes, it's easier than it sounds and a good exercise.
(edited) I drew a chart to 132 and stopped there (following the pics by Cloudrdr)

Now I understand (kinda) why the some larger number symbols are often simplified when Taygetans use minus < and plus > symbols to shorten the lines and circles of a large number

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2024-05-02 21:14:14)

#69 2024-05-02 20:16:58

Ariya

Meridianwoman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Yes, it's easier than it sounds and a good exercise.
I drew a same chart to 144 this morning (following the pics by Cloudrdr)

Now I understand (kinda) why the some larger number symbols are often simplified when Taygetans use minus < and plus > symbols to shorten the lines and circles of a large number

Yes. It’s a nice exercise to do.

I created mine from first principles.
But I just checked mine against cloudrdr’s and there are some differences. Especially with cloudrdr’s last 14 digits?

#70 2024-05-02 21:15:27

Meridianwoman

Yes me too.
I stopped at 132

#71 2024-05-02 23:01:47

Meridianwoman

Here is a comparison between Base 10 and Base 12.  I hope the image isn't too blurry.

As you can see on the bottom rows of the vertical number chart, two extra rows were added after ten rows.

I created temporary symbols at the bottom to replace the double digits 10, 11, 12 to show a single symbol or digit.

The bigger bold numbers represent Base 12, and the tiny number next to it represent the Base 10 equivalent.
Base-10-and-Base-12.jpg

#72 Yesterday 01:33:28

Cloudrdr

Thanks for the comments.  I am very happy to have stimulated so much thought.

I had my problems filling in blanks and am CERTAIN that a proper Taygetan would correct it a lot.  So, this ain't truth...only my truth based on what Mari shared.

I struggled with 133-143.  But Mari, I recall left a clue somewhere in the video (and I suppose the transcript, too) that showed 144 equal to two dashes effectively ... -- ... so I used that as a base to work backwards.

Cheers

Last edited by Cloudrdr (Yesterday 01:46:52)

Show Up
Pay Attention
Tell the Truth

#73 Yesterday 08:19:04

Ariya

Thank you all  for sharing your thoughts. It’s very helpful.

When using base 12 (with our number system) For numbers 1 to 12, I normally use something like :

0,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, E, 10

( X = 10 & E = 11)

So, very simple maths in base 12

3 + 3 = 6
5 + 5 = X
3 + 8 = E
6 + 6 = 10
6 + 7 = 11
X + 4 = 12
E + 5 = 14

And so on.

Using this method, I am using zeros as place holders for the multiple units.

So in base 12:
The number 10 means one set of twelve and no units.

The number 14 means one set of 12 and 4 units (this translates to 16 in base 10)

So going back to Taygetans numbers:
(equivalent to our 12)
This means one set of 12 and no units

o o ( equivalent to our 13)
This means one set of 12 and one unit.

— — (equivalent to our 144)
This means 12 sets of 12 and no units.

Doesn’t that mean that  — o
equals 145 ?
12 sets of 12 and one unit = 144+ 1

Maybe there is something different about the place holders for complete sets that I don’t understand?

Is my reasoning the result my version of base 12 ? (using zeros as a place holder)

Maybe I’ll just ponder this for a couple of days and see if anything else comes to me…

Does anyone have any thoughts on this ?

#74 Yesterday 12:13:47

mes333

I have not had a chance to try a  conversion chart from base 10 to 12 yet. It is interesting to seeing what you each have come up with. For me I am struggling using the - + x which is used as addition, subtraction and multiplication in math. It is cool what you did but my mind might be tricked if I started adding or minus the numbers though i really liked your thought process meridianwoman and conversion chart.

I find using alphabet letters distracting too maybe it is Algebra math in the back of my mind when I see them smile

I know it doesn’t really matter but just how my mind works I guess so I might try the following just so my mind isn’t distracted by the symbols so easily.

Base 12
~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 \ • 0

I thought zero would work better at the end as we are use to it with base 10 but haven’t tried so might be confusing lol

Base 10
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Last edited by mes333 (Yesterday 12:26:02)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#75 Yesterday 12:16:14

Ariya

I have now added in earth numbers to the top left corner of each Tay number…

IMG-5714.jpg

Board footer