You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-07 16:20:27

Jupiter 9

Re: Astrology - Pluto entering Aquarius - Extraterrestrial Perspective

Alec wrote:

There is a misinterpretation about the Federation. But I understand why Humans think negatively about it. I really do.

The Federation is not the evil "organization" most of you see it.
It's a very complex entity, organized by Star Systems and by densities.
It's BIG, it's very BIG! And it's extremely complex.

The problem is that the Federation doesn't act on fairness or ethic, they act on logic, hence they are always accused as the devil's advocates.
Their "job" is to avoid Galactic wars, to bring piece in Space, among other things, but these are the core values of the Federation.
They also monitor flight paths, invasion attempts, and race trafficking.

In fact, they avoid a lot of negative activities on Earth, recently in the UK, against a Cabal evil plan.

All Interstellar races have access to the Federation "server", some sort of Galactic Internet, where they see news and communicate with each other.
There is no pyramid hierarchy like the organizations on Earth, it's very different, and there is no "membership application" either.

Is the Federation perfect? No
Does the Federation have internal issues? Yes
Is the Federation good or bad? Depends on your perspective

I replied to this in a new post here: The Federation is the worst... smile.

Anyone wishing to continue this discussion should continue it there cause it's off topic of the original post.

And HiddenSquid and everyone else next time you can do the same and create a new post and continue the off topic discussion there. Thank you. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#27 2023-02-07 16:23:55

Gosia
Administrator

Haha I wouldnt go that far. If I think I am an ant, I still wont be big_smile

StarDeity wrote:

Mari says so, that we are what we think we are...

Well if I think I am a Taygetan, am I one of them...

If I think I am Swaruu, am I Swaruu...

Brahman wrote:

In principle, there are no impossible things for the consciousness. Even if it thinks it's AI. You are what you think you are. So be careful.

#28 2023-02-07 19:51:19

StarDeity
Banned

Haha ik, I was kidding big_smile

Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

Brahman wrote:

In principle, there are no impossible things for the consciousness. Even if it thinks it's AI. You are what you think you are. So be careful.

#29 2023-02-08 08:20:26

AdiBuda

The motive why Shiva Nataraja is in CERN is a present of Govern of India by the long colaboration with CERN...
Too is because by Hinduism all atoms is Shiva Nataraja Dancing ....

Here the video explaining that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymau-WTYYwc

Then not is iluminati that  puts Shiva in CERN....

#30 2023-02-08 10:03:58

Carol
Banned

AdiBuda wrote:

The motive why Shiva Nataraja is in CERN is a present of Govern of India by the long colaboration with CERN...
Too is because by Hinduism all atoms is Shiva Nataraja Dancing ....

Here the video explaining that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymau-WTYYwc

Then not is iluminati that  puts Shiva in CERN....

Do you believe in God's particle Higgs boson? Giving matter mass? Not my field of expertise but I wonder if Shiva gave people some hints it exists and plays this function?

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#31 2023-02-08 12:30:19

AdiBuda

Carol wrote:

[
Do you believe in God's particle Higgs boson? Giving matter mass? Not my field of expertise but I wonder if Shiva gave people some hints it exists and plays this function?

I am graduate in physics and I began the doctorate in dynamical systems  but I don't know nothing of the standard model ....maybe I will take a look to the model standard in wikipedia ..Maybe Higgs boson would be brahma and nucleus Shiva Nataraja and electrons divines' mothers....

#32 2023-02-08 13:01:13

Carol
Banned

AdiBuda wrote:
Carol wrote:

[

I am graduate in physics and I began the doctorate in dynamical systems  but I don't know nothing of the standard model ....maybe I will take a look to the model standard in wikipedia ..Maybe Higgs boson would be brahma and nucleus Shiva Nataraja and electrons divines' mothers....

Maybe you have some other idea how matter acquires mass?

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#33 2023-02-08 15:56:32

_.haz.za._369

Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

Brahman wrote:

Unless you are advanced enough to change your "physical expression" at will. Eg: Like Yazhi turning herself into a Weasel wink

#34 2023-02-09 08:29:19

Happy

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi, Mari and Athena Swaruu are Pisces! ♓
♥️♥️♥️

My own somewhat fragmented view on astrology is, that it's a "framework" of knowledge. Somehow we all can be described by this knowledge, and be fit into it. If our journeys into spiritual advancement is meant to touch it all - and when that is done we have the solid foundation to move on... - then a curious fact about human astrological charts is evident:

The natural start of the journey is considered/said to be Aries. And the finish-line is considered to be Pisces. But the obvious fact is, that we have lined up to reincarnate here when done with our lifetimes many times over - Yazhi has described this as a sort of trickery of our mentality. So we've all most likely made the complete journey many times over.

Now, please bear with me... If Earth's release from millennia's bondage is in the offing now, and beings from all densities are preparing to embrace Earth in all its splendor  - including humans - by descending here, then our beautiful friends in orbit could find in natural to make us "see" them, by stepping down into Pisces.

However - the perspective above contains an element of ranking people. And I am instinctively "allergic" to ranking people, especially if it involves our spiritual parts; there's no way anyone of us can fathom the scales used in such ranking. So this perspective is valid only with some serious constraints.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer