You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-13 16:32:03

Tecumseh

Striving not to be limited by the idea that we are limited. Imagining

This is a free association exercise to all my family/starseed/kindred spirits in and around the third rock. This is a preliminary open source....draft. Consider it raw. And feel free to edit/criticize/add to the thought forms/ideas. I can't wait to see where this goes.

I have a proposal for the people of Terra and for all residents of this solar system (Sol-13).

I/We believe that it is the appropriate moment to establish a new standard for education that includes all consciousness awareness levels present. One that is entirely holistic and includes all root races, creeds and societal/cultural realities. An organization that can be considered a University, but on the highest level of cooperation that we can achieve. I will refer to it as Sol13U for now.

I/We propose that it be based on the notion that all people, in all cultural realities agree on the intrinsic principle that many call continuity of species programs. That all races and cultures will strive to manage themselves and their respective societies in order to grow and expand while maintaining and strengthening their current societies to the best of their ability.

Sol13U will set up a personal growth system based on the needs and interests of each individual. Perhaps with an ultra secure personal councilor in the form of a hand pad interface. For U-3 branch I see it as a good alternative to the social media model of chaos that I consider to be not much help at all. It is removing/hindering our connection with Source/Nature.

And for 3 branch, if we do it right, it will mitigate the harmful effects of the current worldwide model of Terra.

Speaking as a current Human denizen. Deloris Cannon (and many others) describes this idea as a separation. Some will seek expansion of personal growth, enriching your soul/katra with the experience of being incarnated on Terra. Knowing that they are connected to everything around them. They understand that they are Source itself and that every one around them is really just them again, living an incarnation from a different perspective.

The rest will not understand this and give up their personal sovereignty. They will conform to the Earth Matrix and not question anything. They will give their creative intention to what they are told to give it to. By an outside entity. Feeding a dysfunctional hierarchy.

I believe Sol13U should be set up as an autonomous entity. Extra-UFP, and inclusive of the UFP. Holographic in it’s inception. And inclusive of all Councils and power structures that exist in this Solar System. ALL of them.

We will predicate it’s charter on the notion that the planets of this system are living libraries. The planets and the sun itself are living beings in a collective consciousness and collective unconsciousness that includes everything and everyone inside it and extends to the heliopause/extent of local solar influence. And beyond, because we know that our sun is intimately connected to the cosmic web and is influenced by other stars as it in-turn influences them.

This organization should have agreements with all power structures and authority within the system to become sovereign in order to operate without jurisdictional barriers. This means extra-planetary, surface of worlds, inner planetary habitats (Agarthan) and all realms of Sol13.

Because it will be comprised of every living conscious being. All the library cards that wish to become part of this endeavor. Once you join the university you will be asked to consider yourself a divine sovereign individual that is part of a holistic mindset that I call Well World philosophy, principles and protocols. The concept is explored in the novels of Jack L Chalker in his series of books under that same name. If you like to read science fiction. 

At it’s core is a personal tool I call Suzie Q which is a noninvasive personal development tool, that is available through the university. You basically build your own personal belief system separate from every other stimulus around you. Interactive interfaces and all. Through it you solidify who you really are and your interests. Thereby helping the University as a whole. It’s a self help guidance tool. And as you build your personal profile, you get a better understanding of what you would like to learn, and also of how you can participate with others in your particular circle of study.

It is fully funded by the entirety of the systems resources. Where ever Sol13U-3 might need “money” we could make an agreement with Sol13U-5 branch (Ceres/Belt) for a way to sidestep the whole Terran Babylonian money magic system. With one swipe of the pen all University “funding” for the third rock will be worth more than all the Terran financial machinations and then some.

And the University, system wide, will benefit from the Terran star-seed gene-pool of our best and our brightest. Sol13U-5  could just set aside a little precious metal and raw materials. Their young people can launch it down-system if we really need it physically. It can be something the Belt/Ceres can train their cadets on.  It will be fun and rewarding.

I see Terra (U-3) as key to this endeavor, because we have one of the most diverse and numerous group of star-seed population in this system. And also the least educated. Which makes them extremely motivated to join the greater system. And offer their World for secure open air on-world campus grounds.

Venus and parts of Mars will also follow in our footsteps, as we already have great influence on those worlds. Where Terra goes, they will follow.

I also believe Sol13U-6 already share our understanding for this endeavor. Karistus/Jovian society will contribute some of our greatest teachers/professors, and I can’t wait to see what they come up with as far as curriculum.

Saturn system (Sol13U-7) offer the ability to coordinate the legal basis for the University, as they hold the current leadership of the UFP for this system. They host them, in conjunction with the ships behind Terra’s moon and in Venus orbit (inner system). They are key to making the system wide Sol13U possible as they control the dominant political power structure of the system as a whole. At last count they have 80 highly capable interstellar races. And I hope they can coordinate with Alcyone, or quadrant level UFP for any necessary authorization for Sol13U. We want full accreditation. And cooperation with other out-system University/Academic organizations will be a necessary component of Well System/Well World protocols.

The very first hurdle for Sol13U-3 will be that surface human population needs many of it’s restrictions lifted as some of us can not be burdened by UFP prime directive machinations.

Some of us are well read, and are fully aware of off-planet, on planet and Agarthan/south pole activity. Others (the majority) will not even care in the slightest and will ignore us anyway.

We are well aware that we have a history of hosting countless different races for a very long time, on our planet. And look forward to planning joint projects with our Andromidan, Arcturian, Sirian, Uurma, Taygetan, Swaruunian, Alphratan, Antarian, Lyran, Vulcan(Terran), Venusian(if there are any left), Alfa Draco and countless others of the positive races.

And as many of the Ursungal, Draco, Maitre, Kingu, Naga, Insectioid and assorted other not so positive races that are willing to participate. Your typical Orion group/Vlash types. They will join or be left in the dust. As usual. In Well World philosophy this is accounted for. They are usually very predictable. As a confirmed Karistus (or hybrid) myself. I’m supposed to love them anyway, and I’m personally working on it.

You/we also left vast clues in the pre-cataclysm world wide evidence that survived. One of my personal interests will be to establish a dome around the three still functional water based pyramids in the Bermuda triangle. And clean it up for posterity.

I still think that water based is better than the toxic heavy metal based, especially since you have to bring that stuff from off world. Not very efficient and very polluting. But that’s what you get when you have an AIF/Cabal/Vlash that doesn’t give a shit about the environment. The Atlantians/Lizzie of old were just like the Humans/Adamics of the 20th century who dumped their spent radioactive fuel in the deep oceans.  Among countless other transgressions to the Terran biosphere. Apple does not fall very far from the tree we have observed.

I heard from good sources that they were complacent and permissive quite a bit before they panicked when it got out of control. Recently. They had to call in Asket. And may have lied to her about it. Do you really think that she would militarily interdict Sol13 system for you without knowing the situation? She may have been babysitting. Interstellar style.

Saturn was complacent, permissive and accommodating. Playing Games all the time instead of being serious about things is something we are all guilty of during various periods of our lives. And getting corrupted by your own games, is a sign of dysfunction.

This was 2008 people. Just yesterday. Oh, and you did not notice that cube in your system that was a hub for human meat and slaves? Before she evacuated it and destroyed it, how long were you monitoring it? In your own front yard? Nothing to see here? We get that allot on the third rock.

Everyone is here in this system for a reason. All the pieces are in place. The pieces to the puzzle are within us, and all around us.

Sure, people like the Jovian/Karistus had a front row seat a few years ago (12-13k, last century, last month however they look at it), and are not amused. Sure there is a leviathan of races (500k) in the UFP, a consequence of the last great expansion. There are also at least as many of non-UFP races/councils out and about all around us. That seek Holistic representation. Sol13U

I/We propose another Great Expansion. One predicated on Well System/Well World philosophy. Establishing Sol13 and it’s local Constellation as a true neutral zone. Deep inside UFP dominated space, yet accepting of any and all other root races/species quadrant and galaxy wide. Where you can send your best and brightest, and your not so best and brightest to train up and learn something. No more Games. We get serious.

We know what happened to this system. We lived it, loved it, learned it and almost lost it. We have had to pick up the pieces of two planets lost (Tiamat and Mercury perhaps more). Thanks to Andromedan and company we did not loose more. And it’s only been a short time since. For some, a very short time.

It’s still a very messy system. And I/We believe that it is beyond the capabilities of the current managers/controllers.

We train up new managers, unchained from the previous. Holistically. And give the old managers a break. This is getting tiresome.

We take responsibility for what happened here, learn from our mistakes and our successes. And put something together that is….the next step. Without conflict, because we have been there, done that, got the t-shirt. We expand together. With joint projects.

Perhaps a Galactic S.A.R first respondent model. We have been through a lot, and have unique knowledge of how to put a broken system back together. And we have the resources to do it. Each root race will build/commission a habitat/ship under their own environmental requirements that will slot into a larger ship/world ship that will be the best that this system can produce. And when called upon, can jump to anywhere/anywhen needed, to assist where similar things are happening to what happened here. We can have a crew compliment that comprises of as many root races as we can fit. Because the best response to a situation like that is to have experts that are compatible to the particular denizens of any given situation as close as possible. I like to call the ships LT class ships. Legacy of Tiamat ships. Capable of dealing with whatever is thrown at them. Sol13U field trip ships. With exchange program protocols built in. We can also seed and gather. Multi-purpose.

Seeds of the next great expansion. Inclusive of UFP and any other organization willing to participate. Galactic/Central Sun sanctioned. Well world, Well system, Well constellation,  Well Sector, Well Quadrant, Well Milky Way and…..perhaps if we get good enough the Central Sun will lend us out.

This is all pure thought provoking stimulus to all my kindred spirits out there. Food for thought. We all want to protect our ability to think for ourselves. We all tend to gravitate to our inner knowing. When we get the chance.

I/We propose a new/old paradigm. If you want to learn and expand your Soul/Katra/Individuality in overall awareness of the Source/All that is. Terra/Earth (U-3) really might be the night mare level game. Black Diamond slope. Cliff free climbing and if you slip, you have a few seconds on the way down to prepare yourself for what comes next.

The second Great Expansion. From a 3rd rock perspective.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-18 18:31:22)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#2 2023-06-13 19:53:06

Tecumseh

Re: Striving not to be limited by the idea that we are limited. Imagining

Imagination is good for you some of my "little birdies" tell me. Let's inject some humorous ideas. Not hopium, not wishful thinking. Just..."plausible". Like a Swaruunian girl scout badge. One for getting permission to use the biggest canvas we can find to display "Art". By commissioning Elon Musk to launch a bunch of little satellites to "project" an image on the Moon. While just paving the way for Unplugging and "maintenance" of the existing equipment. We couldn't call it "an ode to battlestars". Could we?  Things like that.....

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-06-15 17:43:57

Jupiter 9

Thanks for sharing pmoxhet. smile

There are indeed a lot of things in this that I found thought provoking and very interesting and I have had similar thoughts and ideas. I will re-read this and think about this when I find the time and will see if I have any thoughts I want to share or any questions I wanna ask to help me understand better your idea. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-06-15 22:32:30

Zeus

We should learn the true history, not the nonsense we learn now.I love your ideas.

Last edited by Zeus (2023-06-15 22:35:57)

#5 2023-06-16 18:00:43

Tecumseh

I have a deep feeling that these are "our" ideas. That we share the thoughts of our "soul group/collective". We don't "subscribe" or "consent" to the current "hierarchy". Because we see it for what it is.

Because we understand where we stand, we should no longer be restricted because we have a VAST network of Kindred Spirits. And we should be allowed to congregate with them however we choose.

I sometimes wonder if some of these perspectives have occurred to H.M. Alemym or Rhrrur. "Facebook, Twitter and all be damned. What if we introduced something better" ?

Like the "Science and the Future Library by Brittanica " that my Dad got me when I was 8. Or the first book I bought with my own money. When I was 10. Van Danniken "Chariot's of The Gods". In 77. Something to inspire the young and old alike. But up to date with the Now.

With all the Bells and whistles that attract our modern Youth. Something Beyond Tick Tock. Shouldn't be hard! ..... should it?

I wonder if Allenym and company proposed something like that to the local Federation already. A free university online approach. And got rejected.

What if the request came from me and you, the Swaruu forum, Jordan Peterson family, Nassim H and the Resonance Academy, Ben Fulford, Wes Penre, Delores Cannon, David Icke, Erik Von Danniken, Dave Wilcock (he needs help), Dr. Greer and company, .... and so many others I can think of. Human surface level organization. Sol13U-3. 

Maybe Correy G is on to something with his comics. Although I'm always suspicious with people who have been compromised by MKultra, It does seem like his heart is in the right place. And he's trying to get people's attention. I also suspect he has handle on who is compromised and who is not. Intuitive empathy? Perhaps

Who would you invite to the first council meeting of Sol13U-3? Human council?

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-02 20:13:02)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-07-02 21:07:16

Tecumseh

Sol13U-3 Council?

We need 12 to start.

This is hard. But we get to pick Terran "Residents"

Sofia Yazhi Swaruu (she's actually 4 people)
Jordan Peterson
David Icke
H.M. Allenym
H.M. Rhuur
Delores Cannon
Benjamin Fulford (spokesperson for Cabal)
Nassim Haramein
Malgosia Duszak (maybe, I doubt it)
A Vulcan (Agarthan) or two to twelve
Native/Indigenous (Navajo, Inuit, Mouri, or 12)

I suppose you could pick a council member that has 12 confidants and rotates.

Yikes! Who do you trust! It's difficult!

Edit: forgot about Alfhratan. This is complicated.

Edit 2: I didn't know we lost Delores in 2014!

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-07 01:10:34)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2023-08-01 05:45:15

akos996

This is amazing. I'm all for this. Except the part where Earth is proposed to be the nightmare level ;-;
It raises some questions.
Didn't you say there would be better managers because the last ones really left things out of control (which we do see)? Would that mean nightmarish in the sense of pure emotional load or a similar way we have it today?
Because today we are being closed away from truth and reality by being strangled to this planet until we realize as souls who we are? I understand that only we keep ourselves chained by our own attachments and ideas but I hope the Sol13 school would also mean teaching of basic truths, real stuff not fairy tales about bearded gods judging us to hell because we will create it for ourselves.

In a way I do understand why things are the way they are. Fake people are added difficulty, not being able to have truth at arms reach is added difficulty. Being short lived is added difficulty, the veil of forgetfulness is an added difficulty.
So...
To my feeble mind this sounds like a very hard change to accomplish. Especially the part I mentioned about changing schooling for the better meanwhile proposing a similar difficulty. Isn't the darkness and isolation from truth / outside part of the difficulty?
If everyone learns the truth it would automatically create a higher vibration society devoid of confusion pain and suffering. I do dream of that but I am here to appreciate what there isn't but could be.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-01 06:01:15)

#8 2023-08-01 20:09:29

Tecumseh

akos996 wrote:

This is amazing. I'm all for this. Except the part where Earth is proposed to be the nightmare level ;-;
Didn't you say there would be better managers because the last ones really left things out of control (which we do see)? Would that mean nightmarish in the sense of pure emotional load or a similar way we have it today?
Because today we are being closed away from truth and reality by being strangled to this planet until we realize as souls who we are? I understand that only we keep ourselves chained by our own attachments and ideas but I hope the Sol13 school would also mean teaching of basic truths, real stuff not fairy tales about bearded gods judging us to hell because we will create it for ourselves.

In a way I do understand why things are the way they are. Fake people are added difficulty, not being able to have truth at arms reach is added difficulty. Being short lived is added difficulty, the veil of forgetfulness is an added difficulty.
So...
To my feeble mind this sounds like a very hard change to accomplish. Especially the part I mentioned about changing schooling for the better meanwhile proposing a similar difficulty. Isn't the darkness and isolation from truth / outside part of the difficulty?
If everyone learns the truth it would automatically create a higher vibration society devoid of confusion pain and suffering. I do dream of that but I am here to appreciate what there isn't but could be.

Nightmare level comes from the conversations with the Swaas and is how they explained it. They later went on to explain that usually only very experienced Starseeds tend to visit here. And also that you never get stuck here. That if you keep incarnating here it is for your own reasons, and you only understand those reasons fully when you are in the between lives area (BLA).

Anyway, J9 started a new thread that expands on the ideas of this one.  https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3996

I still think the only way to bring like minded kindred spirits together on Terra is with a University/Academic model. Separate and sovereign. Not beholding to any government or secret society. We are going to need campuses that are safe and open to everyone. Places that are oasis's in Earths Matrix. Where people can live, work, play, create and study to their hearts desire.

With a unique passport to travel anywhere (and in some cases any when) they like, without being harassed, threatened, subjugated, imprisoned or killed. Verboten, off-limits we are. They fear their God? Fine, we will give them something greater to fear. Source created the gods, and we are Source itself. So......

They will leave us alone if they know what's good for them. If they dont know what's good for them that is not our problem.

How to get it done? Well we still have the Eva's, Lemurians (Mu) people running around (Taygetan, Lyran, Karistus). I'm sure they have some good ideas.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-08-05 21:48:03

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
akos996 wrote:

So...

Nightmare level comes from the conversations with the Swaas and is how they explained it. They later went on to explain that usually only very experienced Starseeds tend to visit here. And also that you never get stuck here. That if you keep incarnating here it is for your own reasons, and you only understand those reasons fully when you are in the between lives area (BLA).

Anyway, J9 started a new thread that expands on the ideas of this one.  https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3996

I still think the only way to bring like minded kindred spirits together on Terra is with a University/Academic model. Separate and sovereign. Not beholding to any government or secret society. We are going to need campuses that are safe and open to everyone. Places that are oasis's in Earths Matrix. Where people can live, work, play, create and study to their hearts desire.

With a unique passport to travel anywhere (and in some cases any when) they like, without being harassed, threatened, subjugated, imprisoned or killed. Verboten, off-limits we are. They fear their God? Fine, we will give them something greater to fear. Source created the gods, and we are Source itself. So......

They will leave us alone if they know what's good for them. If they dont know what's good for them that is not our problem.

How to get it done? Well we still have the Eva's, Lemurians (Mu) people running around (Taygetan, Lyran, Karistus). I'm sure they have some good ideas.

Some good ideas here. I think a focused meditation/prayer event for several days would be very productive.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2023-08-12 00:58:56

Tecumseh

I'm leaning towards the fact that many people on this forum (and others) do focused meditation and Join with our Spiritual Kindred almost every day.

We have a core group here that even has CAP in orbit and from Jovian neighbors! I'm not entirely sure how many like minded family we have on the surface but it's got to be in the millions. We just don't coordinate our thoughts properly.

"I DO NOT CONSENT" is extremely powerful. We just say it out loud and to ourselves enough, with better coordination and things start happening.

Most of our Planet problem people are Underground. Literally, there are not all that many Cabal/Controllers and minions on the surface. We need to flush them out into the open. It's already happening in the West. Leaders can't go anywhere without being heckled.

Agartha will be key. And that is going to become very Ugly.

That is why I promote Sol13U so much. We will have world class, system class and interstellar class diplomatic core. We are not going to put up with constant recursion of hostile negatives with thousand year plans to conquer and subjugate the universe. We know the GAME. Very well thank you.

FULL Census of everything and everyone we have in, on and above this rock. Because we are taking in to consideration Continuity of Species programs. We don't want to exterminate them. But we are NOT going to be putting up with their overt and covert hostility anymore.

You either learn to get along or you leave. We don't want you here if you don't care about the well being of others. Period.

And we have the spiritual and technological advantage. There is no doubt about that.

It's not your Universe regressive hostiles, it is OUR universe. It can be yours also as long as you stop abusing other Root Races  Otherwise the multitudes of VERY dangerous enemies that you have pilled up over the multiple millennia will be alowed to take your ass OUT.

Old Testament philosophy. Way older than the old Testament that you wrote!

It's what I call Well World philosophy. We brought you into this World/Realm, we have the right and the Obligation to protect the rest of our people from YOU.

Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
akos996 wrote:

So...

Some good ideas here. I think a focused meditation/prayer event for several days would be very productive.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-12 01:06:50)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer