You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-01 01:07:35

Jupiter 9

The Gisoa Timeline

[Moderator Edit: I decided to move this discussion into it's own thread, this funny discussion is in reference to this thread https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4693 for anyone stumbling on this in the future and doesn't have a clue what we are talking about. lol]

Gisoa...

giphy.gif

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-02 00:46:30)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2024-02-01 01:16:08

Horton HaW

Re: The Gisoa Timeline

He got excited. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-02-01 01:26:53

Jupiter 9

I suspect it's dyslexia. Or maybe he is becoming 5D and this is how Gosia's name is pronounced in light language or something. lol

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2024-02-01 10:22:06

Marak60

I actually do have a little dyslexia at times, and I don't know how to edit the title once it is there..... In my head I typed it right!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-02-01 11:55:44

Brahman

Lol. I thought that was the name of the disease. As written in the title. And I thought what a strange name for a disease. Haha. Then I realized it was Gosia.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#6 2024-02-01 17:00:15

Jupiter 9

Marak60 wrote:

I actually do have a little dyslexia at times, and I don't know how to edit the title once it is there..... In my head I typed it right!

I have noticed that a lot of starseeds/awake people have dyslexia. (And to edit your posts you can click on the Edit button, and if you click Edit on your original post you can also edit the title.)

#7 2024-02-01 17:25:43

Marak60

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

I have noticed that a lot of starseeds/awake people have dyslexia. (And to edit your posts you can click on the Edit button, and if you click Edit on your original post you can also edit the title.)

Got it thanks! I knew how to edit just for some reason did not see the heading? It was like I was blind to it? Anyway fixed it..:) thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#8 2024-02-01 19:14:09

Jupiter 9

Marak60 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Got it thanks! I knew how to edit just for some reason did not see the heading? It was like I was blind to it? Anyway fixed it..:) thanks!

Umm... I am confused, I still see Gisoa. Are we in different timelines or is it the dyslexia again and you still see Gosia in your head? haha smile

#9 2024-02-01 19:22:51

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Umm... I am confused, I still see Gisoa. Are we in different timelines or is it the dyslexia again and you still see Gosia in your head? haha smile

I think you are in a different timeline Jupiter.

Gisoa.jpg

#10 2024-02-01 19:26:14

Marak60

Alec wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/4gc3bRh/Gisoa.jpg

I thought I fixed all that? let me check

Nikola Tesla...

#11 2024-02-01 19:28:24

Marak60

Alec wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

I thought I fixed all that? let me check.... Ok when I change it and go to preview it does not correct the spelling!  I can see it correctly in the preview but it does not post the corrections when I post it? Not sure why?

Nikola Tesla...

#12 2024-02-01 19:37:38

Jupiter 9

Alec wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Strange, I still see Gisoa.

Gisoa.jpg

But you like laughs and giggles so I wouldn't be surprised if you photoshoped it to mess with me. big_smile

#13 2024-02-01 19:39:20

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Alec wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Strange, I still see Gisoa.

https://i.postimg.cc/1zzFKRLn/Gisoa.jpg

But you like laughs and giggles so I wouldn't be surprised if you photoshoped it to mess with me. big_smile

big_smile wink

#14 2024-02-01 19:41:23

Jupiter 9

Marak60 wrote:

I thought I fixed all that? let me check.... Ok when I change it and go to preview it does not correct the spelling!  I can see it correctly in the preview but it does not post the corrections when I post it? Not sure why?

I don't know, just leave it like that, it's not a big deal. smile

#15 2024-02-01 19:45:58

Ariya

The timeline I came from it was ‘GISOA’ in caps.
Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

I preferred my original timeline when I thought GISOA was the name of the disease lol.

#16 2024-02-01 19:52:16

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:

Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

I preferred my original timeline when I thought GISOA was the name of the disease lol.

If it wasn't for the "Hi Gisoa can you please ask the Taygetans..." inside the post, noone would have known that GISOA was not the name of the disease. lol

#17 2024-02-01 19:54:41

Alec

Ariya wrote:

Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

Apparently It's actually something...

Gisoa.jpg

It seems we've just changed the timelines. This organization didn't exist yesterday.

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-01 19:55:52)

#18 2024-02-01 19:59:11

Marak60

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

https://i.ibb.co/JCksgcQ/Gisoa.jpg

It seems we've just changed the timelines. This organization didn't exist yesterday.

Ok just to clarify... how is her name spelled?

Nikola Tesla...

#19 2024-02-01 20:02:13

Alec

Marak60 wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

Ok just to clarify... how is her name spelled?

Gosia

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-02 21:41:05)

#20 2024-02-01 20:03:02

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

Gisoa.jpg

I think you are right.
This is deeply significant.

Marak has inadvertently steered (or expertly piloted) us onto another timeline.

I think it’s the timeline of freedom and liberation! Hooray :)

#21 2024-02-01 20:58:15

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Then it was Gosia.
Now it’s Gisoa.

I think you are right.
This is deeply significant.

Marak has inadvertently steered (or expertly piloted) us onto another timeline.

I think it’s the timeline of freedom and liberation! Hooray smile

In the future this will be known as the Gisoa time line not to be confused with the granola time line. On the internet a typo can land you anywhere. Need to adjust your frequency map..errrm spell check.
ROFL. That was very enjoyable. ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-01 22:14:54)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#22 2024-02-02 10:10:21

Ariya

IMG-4567.webp

^^ Urmah Starseed Captain as we navigate the timeline split onto new forum thread ^^

#23 2024-02-02 10:21:34

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/D56RbwC/IMG-4567.webp

^^ Urmah Starseed Captain as we navigate the timeline split onto new forum thread ^^

I love this picture...:) It is funny because just as I saw this my own beautiful little Urmah jumped up on my desk sat in front of the computer and asked for his biscuits...:) He is now sitting on the mouse purring and wanting more attention..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#24 2024-02-02 12:26:06

Alec

Thank you Jupiter for saving this timeline. When everything was gone, I honestly believed it was just a dream.

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-02 12:28:07)

#25 2024-02-02 12:36:39

Alec

Ariya wrote:

urmah.gif

Board footer