You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-14 18:43:04

Ola
Banned

APPEAL TO THE GALACTIC FEDERATION

APPEAL TO THE GALACTIC FEDERATION.

ОБРАЩЕНИЕ В ГАЛАКТИЧЕСКУЮ ФЕДЕРАЦИЮ.
Я житель планеты Земля, заявляю, что на планете Земля нарушается ЗАКОН СВОБОДЫ ВОЛИ в отношении каждого человеческого существа, захватившей нас инопланетной расой.
Я готов заявить это лично представителю Галактической Федерации и предоставить свои личные данные и доказательства нарушения.
Я прошу помощи сейчас, потому что человечество стоит на грани полного уничтожения своей свободы воли, утраты внутренней силы и низведения до полного манипулирования инопланетной расой с помощью инопланетных технологий.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-o … text-only-
"To those who believe that positive beings would never intervene, you are wrong, for upon reaching a certain number of requests from the population,
respecting the so-called galactic laws existing under the headings of free will and abuse of authority, by law you must help a planet in trouble.
Ask for assistance now but never delegate or doubt your inner strength or your ability to deal with the problem on your own."

There are currently 5,673 people registered on the forum.
I invite every visitor to the forum who has realized the problem of the takeover of humanity by an alien race to make exactly the same statement in this topic in their native language.
In addition, millions of people around the world have the idea that humanity has been captured by an alien civilization.

Please convey our joint statement on this topic to the official representative of the Galactic Federation.
If the number of applicants is insufficient, please provide information on how many applicants are sufficient for its acceptance by the Galactic Federation.
I ask everyone who has realized the scale of the problem to conduct a survey among their friends and acquaintances and collect the necessary number of appeals so that the bureaucratic apparatus of the Galactic Federation hears the voice of humanity.

A person has enough problems that he needs to cope with, the physical body requires constant care, the problems of growing up require satisfaction, family problems, social problems require solutions. There are enough human swindlers and various criminals in human society. This is enough for souls to gain experience, and this is a SCHOOL.
Currently, the planet has been turned into a FARM, a SHOW for players with privileges and a PRISON because... Alien technology has tricked humans into reducing their abilities from mental to vital.

If you want to transfer the status of the planet from FARM to SCHOOL, then you urgently need to save humanity.
If you want to leave the FARM, you will get another HELL planet of negative reality.
AND YOU ASKED A LIVING CREATURE - OUR PLANET, DOES IT WANT TO BECOME A HELLOR REALITY WITH NEGATIVE POLARIZATION?

"We are no longer your monkeys"...

#2 2024-02-14 18:44:10

Ola
Banned

Re: APPEAL TO THE GALACTIC FEDERATION

These statements in different languages are made with the help of an automatic translator. If someone supports my idea, you can correct the spelling in the original language and make a statement post in this thread. Registered on the forum so far: 5,673 This topic will show which of the forum users understands the danger of alien destruction of humanity and the transfer of the planet to negative density, who did not succumb to the Kabbalistic manipulation "you are to blame for everything".

ОБРАЩЕНИЕ В ГАЛАКТИЧЕСКУЮ ФЕДЕРАЦИЮ.
Русский
Я житель планеты Земля, заявляю, что на планете Земля нарушается ЗАКОН СВОБОДЫ ВОЛИ в отношении каждого человеческого существа, захватившей нас инопланетной расой.
Я готов заявить это лично представителю Галактической Федерации и предоставить свои личные данные и доказательства нарушения.
Я прошу помощи сейчас, потому что человечество стоит на грани полного уничтожения своей свободы воли, утраты внутренней силы и низведения до полного манипулирования инопланетной расой с помощью инопланетных технологий.

APPEAL TO THE GALACTIC FEDERATION.
English
I am an inhabitant of planet Earth, declaring that the LAW OF FREE WILL is being violated on planet Earth with respect to every human being who has taken us over by an alien race.
I am prepared to state this in person to the representative of the Galactic Federation and provide my personal data and evidence of the breach.
I am asking for help now because humanity is on the verge of completely destroying its free will, losing its inner power, and being reduced to total manipulation of an alien race through alien technology.

APELA A LA FEDERACION GALACTICA.
Espanol
Soy un habitante del planeta Tierra, declarando que la LEY DEL LIBRE ALBEDRIO esta siendo violada en el planeta Tierra con respecto a cada ser humano que se ha apoderado de nosotros por una raza alienigena.
Estoy preparado para declarar esto en persona al representante de la Federacion Galactica y proporcionar mis datos personales y evidencia de la violacion.
Estoy pidiendo ayuda ahora porque la humanidad esta a punto de destruir completamente su libre albedrio, perder su poder interior y ser reducida a la manipulacion total de una raza alienigena a traves de tecnologia alienigena.

APPELL AN DIE GALAKTISCHE FODERATION.
Deutsch
Ich bin ein Bewohner des Planeten Erde und erklare, dass das GESETZ DES FREIEN WILLENS auf dem Planeten Erde in Bezug auf jeden Menschen, der uns von einer au?erirdischen Rasse ubernommen hat, verletzt wird.
Ich bin bereit, dies dem Reprasentanten der Galaktischen Foderation personlich mitzuteilen und meine personlichen Daten und Beweise fur den Versto? zur Verfugung zu stellen.
Ich bitte jetzt um Hilfe, weil die Menschheit kurz davor steht, ihren freien Willen vollstandig zu zerstoren, ihre innere Macht zu verlieren und auf die totale Manipulation einer au?erirdischen Rasse durch au?erirdische Technologie reduziert zu werden.

APPLICATION A LA FEDERATION GALACTIQUE
Francais
Je suis un habitant de la planete Terre, declarant que la LOI DU LIBRE ARBITRE est violee sur la planete Terre en ce qui concerne chaque etre humain qui nous a asservis par une race extraterrestre.
Je suis pret a le dire en personne au representant de la Federation Galactique et a fournir mes donnees personnelles et la preuve de la violation.
Je demande de l'aide maintenant parce que l'humanite est sur le point de detruire completement son libre arbitre, de perdre son pouvoir interieur et d'etre reduite a la manipulation totale d'une race extraterrestre par le biais d'une technologie extraterrestre.

ОБРЪЩЕНИЕ КЪМ ГАЛАКТИЧЕСКАТА ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ
Български
Аз съм жител на планетата Земя, заявявайки, че ЗАКОНЪТ ЗА СВОБОДНАТА ВОЛЯ се нарушава на планетата Земя по отношение на всяко човешко същество, което ни е превзело от извънземна раса.
Готов съм да заявя това лично пред представителя на Галактическата Федерация и да предоставя личните си данни и доказателства за нарушението.
Моля за помощ сега, защото човечеството е на ръба напълно да унищожи свободната си воля, да загуби вътрешната си сила и да бъде сведено до тотална манипулация на извънземна раса чрез извънземна технология.

APEL DO FEDERACJI GALAKTYCZNEJ
Polski
Jestem mieszkancem planety Ziemia, oswiadczajac, ze PRAWO WOLNEJ WOLI jest gwalcone na planecie Ziemia w odniesieniu do kazdej istoty ludzkiej, ktora przejela nas przez obca rase.
Jestem gotow powiedziec to osobiscie przedstawicielowi Galaktycznej Federacji i dostarczyc moje dane osobowe oraz dowody naruszenia.
Prosze teraz o pomoc, poniewaz ludzkosc jest na skraju calkowitego zniszczenia swojej wolnej woli, utraty swojej wewnetrznej mocy i bycia zredukowana do calkowitej manipulacji obca rasa za pomoca obcej technologii.

#3 2024-02-14 19:22:29

Ariya

Ola,

Here are just some of the links to petitions, statements and declarations from the community - you may find them to be of interest.

Mari Swaruu. Letter to the Federation. https://www.swaruu.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4558
TAYGETA-SWARUUS: Mari Swaruu - Letter to the Galactic Federation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9GLTBv2TU

TAYGETA/EARTH - Gosia - Declaration to the Regressives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDBEWluqIXI&t=601s

Forum Messages to the Etorthians leading a Federation Audit
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4529

Forum Petition
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4149

TAYGETA: Za´el of Erra - Letter to the Galactic Federation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8j-AzDDXm8

9. STARSEEDS ON EARTH (all languages): Individual Messages to the Galactic Federation (Channel "Llamada desde Planeta Tierra):
https://www.youtube.com/@llamadadesdepl … 501/videos

#4 2024-02-14 20:01:00

akos996

I fully support this.
Do we just post our translation here or?...
And do we have some channel to post a video of the statement if we have to?
The one Ariya posted I know is one about that. I don't know the email though...

"(...) with respect to every human being who has taken us over by an alien race."

Change to *who has been taken over by* that works better maybe, it sounds weird.
I know it's nitpicking.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-14 21:21:03)

#5 2024-02-14 20:29:10

akos996

Magyar / Hungarian translation:

Mint a Föld lakója, kijelentem, hogy a SZABAD AKARAT TÖRVÉNYE meg lett szegve a Föld bolygón az itt élő emberekre vonatkozóan, kiken  idegenek vették át a hatalmat. Kész vagyok erről személyesen beszámolni a Galaktikus Föderáció helyi képviselőjének és megadni a személyes adataimat és a jogsértés bizonyítékait.
Segítségül fordulok, mert az emberi faj a szabad akarat elpusztítása határán van. Minden önerő elvesztésével, és idegen fajok által teljes irányítás alatt álló automatonokká csökevényesítésével áll szemben.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-14 20:33:47)

#6 2024-02-14 21:03:38

Ola
Banned

Ariya wrote:

Ola, Here are just some of the links to petitions, statements and declarations from the community - you may find them to be of interest.

Arya, you didn’t understand me again.
All the links you gave are appeals from aliens to aliens.
The whole point of this appeal is that we, HUMANITY, are addressing the official body of the Galactic Federation, this is our human initiative.

Do you understand the difference?

I have been doing analytics for a long time, and before meeting with alien subjects, I found many facts that say that humanity has been captured and is in slavery to a force superior to humanity.
All my conclusions are confirmed on this forum directly by the aliens themselves.

In this appeal, I Ola, a man, Russian, declare that I have realized the fact of the enslavement of humanity by a force external to humanity, I am against this enslavement, and I declare this.
Swaruu said that if there are a sufficient number of people like me who have realized it and we declare it ourselves, then the Galactic Federation is obligated to accept our statement and ensure the protection of our (humanity) FREE WILL.

#7 2024-02-14 21:14:59

akos996

Ariya's just trying to show other petitions also that have been made and helpfully pointed you to the youtube channel where all starseeds can post their decalarations / petitions etc.
I think I've found the email. It was mentioned by Gosia of Cosmic Agency:
cosmic.shine44@gmail.com

submissions here are posted on this youtube and odysee channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@llamadadesdeplanetatierra6501
https://odysee.com/@LlamadaDesdePlanetaTierra:8
This channel is being watched by the federation. At least I hope that is true. So this is your best chance. I will also make my declaration and petition according to the above text and with my own additional statements.

Honestly I have no idea if this is still allowed but worth a try!
And as Gosia has said please keep it only for submitting the video and don't send questions and letters to the email as if you are contacting the feds for answers.
It's just a person who has to go through all the emails like you.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-14 21:19:16)

#8 2024-02-14 21:16:14

Ola
Banned

akos996 wrote:

This is primarily a survey for those registered on this forum. We will find out how many of the 5673 forum members understand that humanity will soon be destroyed by aliens.
If everyone on the forum understands this, then we need to ask the administration to bring this statement to Swaruu.
Swaruu must say, we are those who understand enough for the Galactic Federation to accept our statement or we need to collect more statements.
After this, it will be clear whether it is necessary to look for additional ways to collect applications.

P.S.
akos996 why did you make three different posts? Your information can be combined into one post.

akos996 wrote:

where all starseeds can post their decalarations / petitions etc.
I think I've found the email.

There are 11 requests posted on this channel.
ELEVEN!!! of the eight billion people inhabiting the planet.
Are you serious? Yes, none of humanity knows about aliens at all.

If no one from this thematic forum with its 5673 members  doesn’t understand now that humanity will soon be destroyed and the planet will go into negative polarization...
Then what can we talk about? “Put out the lights,” “drain the water.”

Last edited by Ola (2024-02-14 21:31:18)

#9 2024-02-14 21:39:39

Horton HaW

Ola wrote:
akos996 wrote:

This is primarily a survey for those registered on this forum. We will find out how many of the 5673 forum members understand that humanity will soon be destroyed by aliens.
If everyone on the forum understands this, then we need to ask the administration to bring this statement to Swaruu.
Swaruu must say, we are those who understand enough for the Galactic Federation to accept our statement or we need to collect more statements.
After this, it will be clear whether it is necessary to look for additional ways to collect applications.

P.S.
akos996 why did you make three different posts? Your information can be combined into one post.

The forum petition Ariya mentioned above request different mentors or management. The follow up was the statement sent to the Ambassadors and others. The YouTube channel is where you can make a video statement. There are 933 videos there. 5673 is everyone who ever registered I believe. There are legalities taking place. No one here disagrees that we are being invaded. Might be easier than trying to start over. Just a thought.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-14 21:46:22)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-02-14 21:50:22

Ariya

Ola,
There are at least 933 declarations on this channel.

Llamada desde Planeta https://www.youtube.com/@llamadadesdeplanetatierra6501

There are plenty of other petitions that I linked for you, written by forum members.

My intention towards you is to be helpful. I expect you to be polite in return.

We have already asked you once not to refer to the people in Earth orbit as ‘aliens.’ An ‘alien’ is something of unknown origin. The people we have in contact are Taygetans, Swaruunians etc and we know their stellar race. This is a matter of respect.

Akos and Horton, thank you very much!

#11 2024-02-14 21:52:10

Alec

akos996 wrote:

(...)
This channel is being watched by the federation. At least I hope that is true.(...)

Not only the channel, but also this forum, and not only by the Federation.

@Ola, welcome to the forum and thank you for bringing this initiative.
A quick suggestion - when using the term "alien," kindly provide more specificity. I've noticed its frequent use without specifying the particular ET race being referred to. As you're aware, there are countless ET civilizations, each with unique characteristics and intentions.

On another note - humanity is not going to be destroyed, the planet is under daily surveillance by benevolent races who know what they are doing, and know the appropriate times for intervention. Much has happened behind the scenes, with numerous events successfully being prevented.

#12 2024-02-14 21:58:10

Ola
Banned

Horton HaW wrote:

The forum petition Ariya mentioned above request different mentors or management.

23 forum visitors agreed to be controlled by Taygets.

I guess I can't explain...

This means that no one understood the difference between the “consent to control” that is already exercised by the Federation and the Taygets within it,
and CLAIM for violation of the fundamental law leading to the imminent destruction of humanity.

#13 2024-02-14 22:11:25

Horton HaW

Ola wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

The forum petition Ariya mentioned above request different mentors or management.

23 forum visitors agreed to be controlled by Taygets.

I guess I can't explain...

This means that no one understood the difference between the “consent to control” that is already exercised by the Federation and the Taygets within it,
and CLAIM for violation of the fundamental law leading to the imminent destruction of humanity.

Well it is a bit more complex with soul agreements. However, I also would like more signatures.
As I said there is a legal and ethical battle in process. The letter sent to the Viera was very important. I don't think anyone agreed to be controlled.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-14 23:44:53)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2024-02-14 22:12:03

Ola
Banned

Alec wrote:

A quick suggestion - when using the term "alien," kindly provide more specificity.

So you did not understand what Swarru wrote.

Swaruu of Erra addressed Galactic Federation, other so-called positive ET races, and humans
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-o … text-only-

"I represent only who I am, Swaruu. I may be small, I may be very young in your eyes, but I know what I am doing, and I know because I have been here before, always working alone.
For those who have eyes to see and understand who I am and who I have been, I am Arco and I am K, D.K. I am Li'Swa, Silaile. But most of all, I am Swaruu. Many names, the same one. Like it or not, understand it or not, it's the truth. And many of you already know it. I know who I am and I remember who I am. Now you will understand why I behave this way. It is in me to fight without fear. And alone, if necessary.
What will you do now, wise Federation, obstruct my work further? I will not stop and you have no jurisdiction to stop my work. Will you look the other way while you burn me at the stake again? Whether literally as before, whether mediatically, or figuratively, I don't care and I will not stop. I am already tired of so much injustice and so many positive and loving races but permissive of the evil and suffering that it causes. And I will not stop, whether you agree with my methods or not.
I repeat: I am doing the work that you should be doing."

The Federation masks its responsibility with the help of Kabbalah, in fact, the Federation completely controls the Kabbalah and carries out its will through the Kabbalah, so that everyone else thinks that the Federation is good and the Kabbalah is bad.

You are trapped in duality.
Swaruu finally realized the truth about her Federation and made a statement.

Therefore, you are wrong, read Swaruu carefully.

#15 2024-02-14 22:32:26

Joe R

Seriously, Ola, what are you doing here?

At this time I see only one reason for you to be here, and that is to correct your fatalistic world-view, which you obviously have fetched somewhere else, and which has cemented your victim-modality of thinking. But if you cannot be open to the messages you get here, that one reason is washed out with the bath-water.

You have not taken in or processed the basic messages given to us by the YouTube-channels. There are a ton of nuancing to what you have referred to, which you dismiss or simply choose to ignore. I myself have given that message to you before.

You insist on somebody giving you answers to questions, even after you were pointed to them. You could easily have found them yourself. Are you simply lazy?

So you jump to your own conclusions, and characterize our friends in orbit as "controllers", and treat your fellow members of this forum with disrespect and dismay.

So why are you here?

There is a list of rules in this forum. You find it on top of every single page here. The first rule is particularly relevant here. Read it.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-14 22:37:36)

#16 2024-02-14 22:34:10

Ola
Banned

Ariya wrote:

We have already asked you once not to refer to the people in Earth orbit as ‘aliens.’ An ‘alien’ is something of unknown origin. The people we have in contact are Taygetans, Swaruunians etc and we know their stellar race. This is a matter of respect.

I must express my gratitude for the links you provide, I read everything.
I just ask that when you help me, do not express aggression towards me, and do not mask aggression with the term “respect.”

The term "aliens" is used by all humanity to refer to all intelligent species, those who are not human.
This is a legal term.
As far as I can imagine, there are ships of many races in orbit, not just those you listed.
The Galactic Federation includes many alien races, not just those you listed.
Humanity is controlled by MANY alien races, not just the ones you listed.
Aliens is a precise term that is used for precise understanding.
This is a legal term.
Showing aggression towards other people and telling them to call “table” instead of “chair” and vice versa is not good.
Juggling concepts is not good.

Perhaps in English the term "aliens" carries a negative connotation brought up by Hollywood.
In Russian, this term does not carry the negative connotation that you constantly push out.

Please be more kind.
I'm just tired of a lot of illegal nagging.
Now will you ban me?

#17 2024-02-14 22:40:23

Joe R

When you visit a stranger's house and don't follow the rules of the house, what do you think happens?

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-14 22:40:39)

#18 2024-02-14 22:45:26

Ariya

Ola,

I really want to be supportive of your initiative / work because I believe your heart is in the right place.

However, I think you are missing some relevant and more recent information. The declaration by Swaruu of Erra was made some years ago now. Much has moved on from this. The situation is complex and evolving.

I would like to suggest that you spend some more time exploring all of the data / information available. This is includes working through Mari’s Space News transcripts as they appear.

I am going to ask you to step away from this forum for a short period. This is to give yourself the chance to continue researching the information shared. Many of us have tried to guide you but you have been impolite and non cooperative at times.

At this point, I am asking you to do this voluntarily.

But if you continue come back here to insult our members and friends in orbit, I will consider putting a temporary ban on your forum account. You will be able to still read the transcripts.

This was also discussed here:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=47254#p47254

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-02-15 00:05:58)

#19 2024-02-14 23:08:24

Alec

Ola, I'm sorry but this psychological tactic is ineffective with us. Be it international or unintentional. I trully hope it's unintentional. I recognize your compassionate nature, but it appears that there is a negative influence evident in your behavioral patterns. It could be a language barrier, but this is not contributing positively to your forum participation.

I support Ariya's suggestion.

#20 2024-02-14 23:24:31

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, this is something ongoing. Videos are always accepted. smile

akos996 wrote:

Ariya's just trying to show other petitions also that have been made and helpfully pointed you to the youtube channel where all starseeds can post their decalarations / petitions etc.
I think I've found the email. It was mentioned by Gosia of Cosmic Agency:
cosmic.shine44@gmail.com

This channel is being watched by the federation. At least I hope that is true. So this is your best chance. I will also make my declaration and petition according to the above text and with my own additional statements.

Honestly I have no idea if this is still allowed but worth a try!
And as Gosia has said please keep it only for submitting the video and don't send questions and letters to the email as if you are contacting the feds for answers.
It's just a person who has to go through all the emails like you.

#21 2024-02-14 23:27:57

Gosia
Administrator

In English it does have the negative connotation, and since you are currently using the English side of the forum and speaking English yourself, I would also ask that you switched to the much more neutral term "extraterrestrial". Cheers. wink

Ola wrote:
Ariya wrote:

I just ask that when you help me, do not express aggression towards me, and do not mask aggression with the term “respect.”

The term "aliens" is used by all humanity to refer to all intelligent species, those who are not human.
This is a legal term.
As far as I can imagine, there are ships of many races in orbit, not just those you listed.
This is a legal term.
Showing aggression towards other people and telling them to call “table” instead of “chair” and vice versa is not good.

Perhaps in English the term "aliens" carries a negative connotation brought up by Hollywood.
In Russian, this term does not carry the negative connotation that you constantly push out.

Please be more kind.
Now will you ban me?

#22 2024-02-15 01:00:43

Jupiter 9

Ola wrote:
Ariya wrote:

This is a legal term.
This is a legal term.

Please be more kind.
Now will you ban me?

Ola, we have a communication problem partly due to the machine translation and partly due to your strong personality. I read some of your posts in the Russian forum using machine translation, and I think you'll find that this information supports some of what you are sharing and it will probably be very helpful to you, if you take the time to study it. So before your relationship with the forum deteriorates any further, as Ariya suggested why don't you take a break and take some time to study the information first before you make up your mind and before you express strong opinions about this contact and the information, and then come back and start over in the forum.

If you go to this link you'll find all the transcripts of the Cosmic Agency channel and you'll see a table of contents at the top which has a list of all the transcripts in chronological order. And if you check at the bottom of each transcript you'll see that at least the first transcripts have a PDF with a Russian translation.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=1

And you can also leave a comment in a video on this channel and ask Bianca who has done the translations if she can give you a list of all the translated transcripts:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaWzcP … WdCMsPP-6Q

And I noticed that Bianca has made a translation of the federation series that Mari Swaruu has made, at the bottom of each transcript you'll see a PDF with a Russian translation:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-the- … -1-english

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-the- … ve-english

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/prime-di … ce-english

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … -3-english

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-the- … strictions

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/positive … ion-part-5

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/light-be … -6-english

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/conclusi … on-english

And before reading any of the other transcripts of the Swaruu Official channel check first if there is a Russian translation at the bottom so there is no misunderstanding because of a bad machine translation. Here is where you'll find the rest of Mari Swaruu's transcripts:

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-15 01:21:12)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2024-02-15 10:14:19

Brahman

So much messages before this. GF will not respond to these messages as they have not responded so far. Because they know that we have found out that they are lying. So I wouldn't waste my time with them. I would rather seek assistance from the higher densities races not in the federation.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#24 2024-02-15 10:39:23

Ola
Banned

[Moderator edit:

I decided to delete this message. Ola you continue to be combative and you are now escalating even further and starting to play mind games and you are using victim mentality tactics trying to paint us as the villain and yourself as an innocent victim. We have been very patient because of the language barrier but you continue to be very combative with us and you are not receptive to the moderator messages, so I will ban your account for 3 months and you can have a second chance in the forum after the ban expires, and I hope that you will choose to have a fresh start in the forum and turn your combativeness and rebellious attitude towards the cabal and not towards the starseeds in this forum.

You will still be able to read the forum if you want and this ban is only for the forum, and you can still access the swaruu.org website and read the transcripts, so I hope that if you choose to return after the ban expires, you will also have studied more of the material and be more familiar with the information and the people onboard starship Toleka.

Thank you.]

Edit: I see Gosia has also replied to this while I was writing this.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-15 17:00:22)

#25 2024-02-15 16:31:32

Gosia
Administrator

Thats totally untrue. All the banned members have been banned for a very good reason and after a period of communication. You just dont see it as their posts are distributed over many threads so you dont even know what they did. Many of their more negative posts have been deleted. Please do not question the administation methods on this forum as I am one of them - administrators (Gosia) and I see very well who gets banned and why. I couldnt ask for the better group of moderators, in fact. So please consider leaving the forum if you question its functionality. Its not the place for negativity, and I see a lot of it coming around your posts. Cool it friend.

Ola wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Oh yes, you are right. We are in the Russian forum and my translator translates it from Russian. I thought we were in the English one and that you were writing in English.

Ola wrote:

You won't believe it, but I use this exact term "extraterrestrial"!
Because there is no other term in Russian!
In English there are different terms for this phenomenon, carrying different intonations.
THIS IS NOT IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE!
It’s not my fault that when I use the Russian term "extraterrestrial",  the automatic English translator can translate  it differently: “ALIENS” and the British immediately turn on their aggressive mentality.

Is the terminology clear?

The British, you understand that I am not to blame at all, it is your perception and mentality that is to blame, which does not understand the problem, but immediately shows aggression.

Цитата на русском:
"Термин «инопланетяне» используется всем человечеством для обозначения всех разумных видов, не являющихся людьми.
Это правомерный термин.
Насколько я могу себе представить, на орбите находятся корабли многих рас, а не только тех, что вы перечислили.
В Галактическую Федерацию входят многие инопланетные расы, а не только те, которые вы перечислили.
Человечеством управляют МНОГИЕ инопланетные расы, а не только те, которые вы перечислили.
«инопланетяне» — это точный термин, используемый для точного понимания".

The English automatic translator translated the terms: “extraterrestrial” and “legal” are not correct enough for English perception.

ABOVE I HAVE ALREADY INDICATED THAT “EXTRATERRESTRIAL” IS WRITTEN EVERYWHERE IN RUSSIAN, I’M NOT BLAME THAT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATOR GIVES YOU A DIFFERENT MEANING.

Now let's move away from the term and look at the very meaning of what was written.

Call an adult and let him explain to the person in power (the moderator) that respect has nothing to do with it.
Where did she even get this from? From your mentality?
(for example, in Russian, when addressing an interlocutor, there are degrees of respect when addressing an interlocutor, in English this is not the case at all, I always treat my interlocutor with the utmost respect, but the translator does not understand this at all and cannot translate, only because such features do not exist in English initially).

If I change the term "extraterrestrial" to the term "Taygetans" or "Swaruunians" in my text, the meaning of the text will become INCORRECT!

This can be seen even from the automatic translation. But if you are dishonest, if you are aggressive, then it is “not visible.”

Ariya, I can only faintly hope that you will change the negative polarity, realize your aggression, and ask for an apology for your attack.

Nice to see sensible words.

I have already noted before that on your forum a lot of time is devoted to children’s squabbles “respect-disrespect”, I saw posts of banned users who were completely innocent and tried to understand the problem, but the moderators did not give them this opportunity and demonstrated their negative polarization .

This makes me very sad.

Board footer