You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-08 00:14:24

Horton HaW

Energetic devices to assist health

I am interested in energetic devices on assisting people to cleanse. This blog has a good deal of information.
This one article particularly States RF+carrier is effective with frequency, but just EM or electrical causes the reverse.(for synthetic) Interested in thoughts or experience. He also has an article on oscillators. This approach seems to make sense and ties in with Mari's information.

https://electrostasis.substack.com/p/me … -guideline
Quote:
It is important to only use RF + carrier wave for this step as an electrode approach will feed/grow mesogens as they grow and activate with electricity and electromagnetic spectrum.

https://electrostasis.substack.com/p/bi … y-multiple

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-08 01:34:21)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2024-03-08 01:54:10

Horton HaW

Re: Energetic devices to assist health

This blog has good useful information for rife
https://rifemachineblog.net/buyers-guid … enerators/

This goes over the changes made with Rife from RF to EMF.
https://rifevideos.com/chapter_24_dr_ri … ethod.html

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-08 02:15:54)

#3 2024-03-08 05:23:12

Tardisman

Hi Horton HaW, how are you?

Some friends of mine are experimenting with Genius Software, which claims to produce Rife Frequencies and emit them as Scalar Waves from a Cell Phone.

I’ve have some doubt...

I did some research on Rife frequencies and found some info
that should be taken into consideration.

Initially, I used the frequencies listed on the Spooky2 website to set
my Function Generator up as a “Rife” machine.

https://www.spooky2-mall.com/download/s … cylist.pdf

Most of the frequencies listed there are in the Audio range.

But, I was not sure what the waveform should look like (square, sine, ramp, ect)

I found some info on this site with regards to the waveform:

https://jwlabs.com/rife-technical-aspects/-

Then I came across another site that list's frequencies that are up in
the Megahertz range.

And, they are stating that there are "side band" frequencies that Rife
used that cannot possibly be created without equipment specifically
designed to produce these frequencies.

If what they are saying is correct, my Function Generator is not up to
the task. Nor are most of the devices available.

https://www.rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_tru … ncies.html

When I looked at the Genius site, I could not find any
technical info on Rife frequencies or Waveforms.

https://geniusbiofeedback.com/

There's a lot of controversy on this subject, and nobody seems to be
exactly "sure" what these frequencies should be, or look like.

Also, Rife’s “device” appears to be quite large despite the fact that he had to be using Vacuum Tube Oscillators in his day.

It would not need to be that big for a single frequency output as listed on many “Rife” sites.

Perhaps there was a lot more going on inside of Rife’s “device”. 

Just an observation.

What do you think?

Last edited by Tardisman (2024-03-08 10:22:12)

#4 2024-03-08 14:45:07

Horton HaW

#5 2024-03-08 14:55:57

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:

Hi Horton HaW, how are you?

Some friends of mine are experimenting with Genius Software, which claims to produce Rife Frequencies and emit them as Scalar Waves from a Cell Phone.

I’ve have some doubt...

I did some research on Rife frequencies and found some info
that should be taken into consideration.

Initially, I used the frequencies listed on the Spooky2 website to set
my Function Generator up as a “Rife” machine.

https://www.spooky2-mall.com/download/s … cylist.pdf

Most of the frequencies listed there are in the Audio range.

But, I was not sure what the waveform should look like (square, sine, ramp, ect)

I found some info on this site with regards to the waveform:

https://jwlabs.com/rife-technical-aspects/-

Then I came across another site that list's frequencies that are up in
the Megahertz range.

And, they are stating that there are "side band" frequencies that Rife
used that cannot possibly be created without equipment specifically
designed to produce these frequencies.

If what they are saying is correct, my Function Generator is not up to
the task. Nor are most of the devices available.

https://www.rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_tru … ncies.html

When I looked at the Genius site, I could not find any
technical info on Rife frequencies or Waveforms.

https://geniusbiofeedback.com/

There's a lot of controversy on this subject, and nobody seems to be
exactly "sure" what these frequencies should be, or look like.

Also, Rife’s “device” appears to be quite large despite the fact that he had to be using Vacuum Tube Oscillators in his day.

It would not need to be that big for a single frequency output as listed on many “Rife” sites.

Perhaps there was a lot more going on inside of Rife’s “device”. 

Just an observation.

What do you think?

Yes. The one link I posted goes into great detail. It appears they were side band with carrier. The version 5 seems to have changed that. Basically it points to the idea that almost all Rife's are working very differently than his originals. Therefore they don't penetrate.
I don't want to limit the discussion to rife. Even EMP's, they seem a bit too power limited. But have found little on them.

The idea that EM and electrical energy can make it worse seems important. I am interested in any frequency devices that people are getting results from.Since ultimately this is what is invading. Everything is frequency.

The distinction between synthetic and organic technology seems very important.

I saw the spooky 2 info awhile back. The scalar energy seems very important for both.

This thread with newer information gives a more expanded view of what has been happening. The optogenetics is very concerning.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-08 15:29:01)

#6 2024-03-08 16:03:19

Horton HaW

This is interesting. Look at the coils. Appears to be lower EMF.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7itIkUfO5 … e=youtu.be

https://realrifemachines.com/products/c … fe-machine
nomag.png?v=1674969524&width=550

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-08 16:13:01)

#7 2024-03-10 14:28:32

Horton HaW

I found several post on EMP in Spanish forum. Anybody tried this or similar? Since it works on dominate freq principle. I am a bit confused about EM methods feeding the nano. Maybe high enough freq.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1302

This was posted there.

Electromagnetic Pulse Generator EMP Device
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLmc4CG94Y

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-10 14:42:57)

#8 2024-03-10 21:58:19

akos996

As the Swaruus have mentioned EMP is useful temporarily (while turned on) against nanotech stuff.
Personally I've only tried Tesla coils. Haven't really concentrated on the effect when I was toying around with them but the fresh ozone the sparks made felt sooooo good.

#9 2024-03-11 02:40:44

Horton HaW

That swaruu transcript did indicate it damaged them. I also saw where it appeared to remove Mac IDs.
Curious about using frequency. I have seen little info here, but seems to be doable. The EM issue is confusing.

#10 2024-03-11 02:43:45

Horton HaW

Frustrating that we are being out TechEd by some extraterrestrial nonsense. Have you looked at the oscillators?

#11 2024-03-11 05:07:19

Tardisman

Good day Horton HaW, akos 996, and anyone else reading this post,

How are you?

I’ve had a good look at the devices...

“Very different” coil configurations with Rife frequencies <10 Hz.

I would like to think that “it all works”, at least to some degree.

Valid testimonials are useful. But to really know “for sure”, you would need a degree in Biology / Virology, access to a lab with the appropriate analytical equipment (an Electron Micrograph), and financial support.

Which is not my area of expertise...

I have experience in the design and manufacture of Medical Grade Ozone Equipment, which I can say works extremely well in many cases.

There is a lot of experience and hard data to support this.

But unfortunately, it works too well and has been outlawed in many places.

The only place Ozone is generally accepted is in the water purification industry where it is used extensively. Virtually every bottle of water on every shelf, in every store in this land, is purified with Ozone.

There is a lot to know about Ozone, and I would like to share that knowledge on this Forum.

But I think it would be courteous to ask the moderators how they feel about discussions on the forum with regard to the “forbidden subjects” such as:

Alternative Medicine

Alternative Energy

Monatomics

For some more perspective on Frequency Medicine (Rife etc.), I have a book on the shelf titled “Modern Physical Therapy Technique” written by Charles L. Ireland M.D., published in 1932.

There is a copy available on Amazon.

The book goes into great detail on how to apply both Direct Current and Alternating Current at line frequency (50 – 60 Hz) to the body to remedy many ailments.

There are many images of the equipment that was available at the time, and built by well known companies such as Westinghouse, McIntosh, Fischer to name a few.

Here is a quote from the author:

Galvanic Current

It seems at the present time, physicians do not appreciate the real value of, nor use the low tension currents as much as they should.

So many Physicians speaking of Physical Therapy say, “I use Diathermy, not seeming to understand the relative value between Diathermy, other High Frequency Currents; and the Galvanic and Sinusoidal which are low tension Currents.

It must not be forgotten that the Galvanic Current was the foundation for the growth of Physical Therapy, and what was accomplished fifty years ago by masters like Neiswanger and Massey can and should be duplicated today. In many cases the technique is improved but the underlying principle remains the same.

The advent of the more spectacular high tension currents, seemed to take the Medical Profession by storm and were used almost to the exclusion of Galvanic and Sinusoidal Currents.

In many conditions a combination of currents must be used to obtain the best results. As High Frequency for heating an area, muscle or joint and the Sinusoidal immediately following to massage or manipulate this hyperemic area, while it is still under the influence of heat.

For example, a cooper always steams or heats a barrel stave before he attempts to bend it.

End of quote:

From the above quote, it becomes apparent that the application of “electricity” to the body was in use long before Royal Raymond Rife made headlines in the newspapers.

I built a “Violet Ray” device some years ago and from my experience with the technology, High Voltage really penetrates well and feels warm and soothing.

I tuned the device to it’s resonant frequency which is dependant on the physical characteristics of the components.

But, I still have some questions that need to be answered with regard to the polarity (biasing).

It might be capable of disrupting nanotech and other invasive technologies. I have to be careful “where” I turn the thing on. My computer doesn’t like it wink

I’m thinking that if we get a “go ahead” from the moderators, we should dedicate this post to Rife Technology, and start new posts for other technologies.

What do you think?

#12 2024-03-11 05:43:16

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:

How are you?

I would like to think that “it all works”, at least to some degree.

Valid testimonials are useful. But to really know “for sure”, you would need a degree in Biology / Virology, access to a lab with the appropriate analytical equipment (an Electron Micrograph), and financial support.

Which is not my area of expertise...

I have experience in the design and manufacture of Medical Grade Ozone Equipment, which I can say works extremely well in many cases.

There is a lot of experience and hard data to support this.

But unfortunately, it works too well and has been outlawed in many places.

The only place Ozone is generally accepted is in the water purification industry where it is used extensively. Virtually every bottle of water on every shelf, in every store in this land, is purified with Ozone.

There is a lot to know about Ozone, and I would like to share that knowledge on this Forum.

But I think it would be courteous to ask the moderators how they feel about discussions on the forum with regard to the “forbidden subjects” such as:

Alternative Medicine

Alternative Energy

Monatomics

For some more perspective on Frequency Medicine (Rife etc.), I have a book on the shelf titled “Modern Physical Therapy Technique” written by Charles L. Ireland M.D., published in 1932.

There is a copy available on Amazon.

The book goes into great detail on how to apply both Direct Current and Alternating Current at line frequency (50 – 60 Hz) to the body to remedy many ailments.

There are many images of the equipment that was available at the time, and built by well known companies such as Westinghouse, McIntosh, Fischer to name a few.

Here is a quote from the author:

Galvanic Current

It seems at the present time, physicians do not appreciate the real value of, nor use the low tension currents as much as they should.

So many Physicians speaking of Physical Therapy say, “I use Diathermy, not seeming to understand the relative value between Diathermy, other High Frequency Currents; and the Galvanic and Sinusoidal which are low tension Currents.

It must not be forgotten that the Galvanic Current was the foundation for the growth of Physical Therapy, and what was accomplished fifty years ago by masters like Neiswanger and Massey can and should be duplicated today. In many cases the technique is improved but the underlying principle remains the same.

The advent of the more spectacular high tension currents, seemed to take the Medical Profession by storm and were used almost to the exclusion of Galvanic and Sinusoidal Currents.

In many conditions a combination of currents must be used to obtain the best results. As High Frequency for heating an area, muscle or joint and the Sinusoidal immediately following to massage or manipulate this hyperemic area, while it is still under the influence of heat.

For example, a cooper always steams or heats a barrel stave before he attempts to bend it.

End of quote:

From the above quote, it becomes apparent that the application of “electricity” to the body was in use long before Royal Raymond Rife made headlines in the newspapers.

I built a “Violet Ray” device some years ago and from my experience with the technology, High Voltage really penetrates well and feels warm and soothing.

I tuned the device to it’s resonant frequency which is dependant on the physical characteristics of the components.

But, I still have some questions that need to be answered with regard to the polarity (biasing).

It might be capable of disrupting nanotech and other invasive technologies. I have to be careful “where” I turn the thing on. My computer doesn’t like it wink

I’m thinking that if we get a “go ahead” from the moderators, we should dedicate this post to Rife Technology, and start new posts for other technologies.

What do you think?

I don't really care either way. Just want discussions around this. Not sure we will get enough participation either way. I really wanted to sort out this EM enhancing synthetic biology issue. It seems we are all being moved from radio et al to optogenetics. Yes Cayce talked about violet rays. Now you can buy them on AZ. Lol

#13 2024-03-12 20:50:56

Horton HaW

Anybody using tuning forks? Bowls?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-12 20:52:08)

#14 2024-03-12 21:28:21

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

Yes.

Gong baths and singing bowls have a very good stabilising and healing effect. I really enjoy these for strengthening and vitality. They also clear entities, astral larvae etc from the aura and re-attune the healthy harmonics of body cells.

Sound is healing. But I think it needs to be naturally produced by an instrument (gong, large bowl, or fork) - rather than electronic.

That said, I have used square wave electronic sound to block acute pain - dental and pain from bone fractures.

My favourite though, is probably the use of light for healing.

Near-infrared LED light therapy between 630nm and 850nm (depending on how deep you need to penetrate into the body.) I’ve used red light to heal and strengthen tissue and close open wounds.

I find blue light wavelength 405nm-429nm is good for surface bacterial infections on the skin or dental etc.

I find a combination of blue light and near infrared has good effect on healing some tumours (in animals)

I also have an Electromagnetic lamp  with heater coil and mineral disc (as used in Traditional Chinese Medicine) This is great for eliminating ‘viral’ bacterial infections from the body, (chest infections) healing pain and strengthens the aura.

I used to use magnets for pain - but I find they have limited use now.

I tried various rife devices in the past, and also built a Hulda Clarke diy zapper at some point over the plandemic. I hoped it would be helpful for the nano. But I didn’t get very good results, and I felt there was something ‘off’ with the way it made me feel.

My approach is to try and strengthen the body, remove parasites, toxins etc to try to give biology the best chance as possible against the nano.

#15 2024-03-12 22:07:38

IulianRay

I found that frequencies found on youtube (432 hz, 528 hz, 639 hz...) had a beneficial impact in my meditation and to personal health. Also did some experiments in a hunted house - was resulted in some pretty good informations.
I know they work and have been using channels like Meditative Mind for (mostly) my inner work for the past decade. Only recently I started to share my experience as my whole life I felt a stranger on this planet (still do, but now I have already accepted this and I rejoice, being allowed this opportunity, this life that I have been provided with)
Big hug and thank you for this post, dear brother of my soul ❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#16 2024-03-12 23:10:44

IulianRay

Tardisman wrote:

How are you?

What do you think?

Thank you very much for this. I had a feeling as a child that we are heading to the knowledge of sound, as I would find myself thinking about it. There are many technologies and alternative methods for healing and I, one, would love to hear more about other methods. I am familiar from a young age with reflexology, massage, then got familiar with the Bowen therapy and a bit of Reiky. Though I chose a life in IT and only keep on practicing occasionally. Would love to explore many more alternatives on the holistic healing methods that can be done with special equipments. As I am only familiar with the healing received from a higher power, done through one self for another-self.
I love this forum! Sooo many cool discussions here, thank you Swaruu team for this opportunity ❤️

Last edited by IulianRay (2024-03-12 23:12:32)

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#17 2024-03-12 23:12:12

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes.

Gong baths and singing bowls have a very good stabilising and healing effect. I really enjoy these for strengthening and vitality. They also clear entities, astral larvae etc from the aura and re-attune the healthy harmonics of body cells.

Sound is healing. But I think it needs to be naturally produced by an instrument (gong, large bowl, or fork) - rather than electronic.

That said, I have used square wave electronic sound to block acute pain - dental and pain from bone fractures.

My favourite though, is probably the use of light for healing.

Near-infrared LED light therapy between 630nm and 850nm (depending on how deep you need to penetrate into the body.) I’ve used red light to heal and strengthen tissue and close open wounds.

I find blue light wavelength 405nm-429nm is good for surface bacterial infections on the skin or dental etc.

I find a combination of blue light and near infrared has good effect on healing some tumours (in animals)

I also have an Electromagnetic lamp  with heater coil and mineral disc (as used in Traditional Chinese Medicine) This is great for eliminating ‘viral’ bacterial infections from the body, (chest infections) healing pain and strengthens the aura.

I used to use magnets for pain - but I find they have limited use now.

I tried various rife devices in the past, and also built a Hulda Clarke diy zapper at some point over the plandemic. I hoped it would be helpful for the nano. But I didn’t get very good results, and I felt there was something ‘off’ with the way it made me feel.

My approach is to try and strengthen the body, remove parasites, toxins etc to try to give biology the best chance as possible against the nano.

Thank you for sharing. I definitely am a fan of IR and red. I also think that some natural acoustic is good. I am exploring different options there. So love wind chimes. I do also have several pyramids. I have a micro current freq device which has programs. It works well, but I have wanted to focus more on cleansing and structuring. So I am looking at other frequency device options. I may play with coils later. Lol. I am drawn to the lotus coils.

#18 2024-03-12 23:18:09

Horton HaW

IulianRay wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

How are you?

What do you think?

Thank you very much for this. I had a feeling as a child that we are heading to the knowledge of sound, as I would find myself thinking about it. There are many technologies and alternative methods for healing and I, one, would love to hear more about other methods. I am familiar from a young age with reflexology, massage, then got familiar with the Bowen therapy and a bit of Reiky. Though I chose a life in IT and only keep on practicing occasionally. Would love to explore many more alternatives on the holistic healing methods that can be done with special equipments. As I am only familiar with the healing received from a higher power, done through one self for another-self.
I love this forum! Sooo many cool discussions here, thank you Swaruu team for this opportunity ❤️

Yes I wanted to hear what others are doing that works. I am feeling Acoustic could be very useful. I have been using music through good old stereo speakers. I am curious about applying acoustics so I am adding good old no battery classics.

#19 2024-03-13 02:03:49

Tardisman

Thanks Ariya, lulianRay, Horton HaW

As I mentioned “There is a lot to know about Ozone”.

I’ll start working on writing up the most important aspects, some of which are not easy to find.

#20 2024-03-13 07:49:23

IulianRay

Tardisman wrote:

Thanks Ariya, lulianRay, Horton HaW

As I mentioned “There is a lot to know about Ozone”.

I’ll start working on writing up the most important aspects, some of which are not easy to find.

Thank you Tardisman. Looking forward to what you find. I used an aquaphor water filter which I found now is on a website ozone.ro, from where the name seemed familiar as we purchased it about 6 years ago.
Until next time, dear brother of my soul ❤️

#21 2024-03-13 17:19:49

akos996

akos996 wrote:

(...) Personally I've only tried Tesla coils. Haven't really concentrated on the effect when I was toying around with them but the fresh ozone the sparks made felt sooooo good.

Just to warn people breathing ozone is unsafe and ozone should only be administered in other ways as it damages lungs according to professionals.

These are valid methods of ozone therapy:
ozonated water drinking, ozonated oil on skin, or intravenously through machines, or other methods.

I didn't know this lmao

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-13 17:25:41)

#22 2024-03-15 02:56:07

Tardisman

akos996 wrote:
akos996 wrote:

(...) Personally I've only tried Tesla coils. Haven't really concentrated on the effect when I was toying around with them but the fresh ozone the sparks made felt sooooo good.

Just to warn people breathing ozone is unsafe and ozone should only be administered in other ways as it damages lungs according to professionals.

These are valid methods of ozone therapy:
ozonated water drinking, ozonated oil on skin, or intravenously through machines, or other methods.

I didn't know this lmao

Hi Akos996, how are you?

I was going to say...

Thanks for the Fear Porn smile

But I'd rather say that it is beneficial to breath Ozone, provided that it is made with pure Oxygen, and at a low concentration bubbled through Olive Oil.

You can find more information on the post "Medical Grade Ozone 1"

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4952

#23 2024-03-15 16:39:12

akos996

Tardisman wrote:

Hi Akos996, how are you?

I was going to say...

But I'd rather say that it is beneficial to breath Ozone, provided that it is made with pure Oxygen, and at a low concentration bubbled through Olive Oil.

Thank you for this excellent post.
Sorry if my post came off as fear porn I am not knowledgable about ozones dangers or uses.
All I know is that it smells like a rainy day in the forest and it's amazing.

I was super worried after reading around that an ozone professional said you shouldn't use ozone for inhalation. Sure the concentration being used is the biggest issue there and the nitrous oxides if generated in a wrong way. (Now that I've read your article)
Good to know that there are oxygen concentrators. That would be super useful for home use.

I've been wondering since ozone is used for wastewater treatment... could it work as a home water treatment plant if you generate your own ozone and bubble it mlthriugh for 100% off grid life?

Ozonated water is super cool though I plan to make at home and try.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-15 16:44:41)

#24 2024-03-18 04:11:27

Tardisman

akos996 wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

Hi Akos996, how are you?

I was going to say...

Sorry if my post came off as fear porn I am not knowledgable about ozones dangers or uses.

I was super worried after reading around that an ozone professional said you shouldn't use ozone for inhalation. Sure the concentration being used is the biggest issue there and the nitrous oxides if generated in a wrong way. (Now that I've read your article)
Good to know that there are oxygen concentrators. That would be super useful for home use.

I've been wondering since ozone is used for wastewater treatment... could it work as a home water treatment plant if you generate your own ozone and bubble it mlthriugh for 100% off grid life?

You are most welcome Akoss 966.

Sorry if my post came off as fear porn I am not knowledgeable about ozones dangers or uses.

The Cabal has worked very hard at convincing us that Ozone is a poisonous gas and that we need to be fearful of it sad

Nothing could be further from the truth.

On the contrary, Ozone is Natures method of producing a Monatomic element that “cleanses” the earths atmosphere smile

If Medical Grade Ozone was allowed in hospitals and clinics, degenerative diseases would be mostly eradicated.

The Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex does not want that to happen sad

Now you know why...

I was super worried after reading around that an ozone professional said you shouldn't use ozone for inhalation.

Disinformation has penetrated every level of our society.

Sure the concentration being used is the biggest issue there and the nitrous oxides if generated in a wrong way. (Now that I've read your article)
Good to know that there are oxygen concentrators. That would be super useful for home use. I've been wondering since ozone is used for wastewater treatment... could it work as a home water treatment plant if you generate your own ozone and bubble it mlthriugh for 100% off grid life?

Absolutely yes !!!

Many people living off grid who rely on whatever water they can harvest use Ozone to ensure that the water is safe to drink.

Many cities / municipalities use Ozone to purify the tap water.

Virtually every bottle of water on every shelf, in every store in this land is purified with Ozone.

There are many ways to build an Ozone Generator, and you have the technical knowledge required to support your project Akos966.

When you have constructed an Ozone Generator that produces high concentration Ozone, and can run continuously for a least 1000 hours without burning out or requiring maintenance, you will feel a great sense of accomplishment smile

My machine has over 10,000 hours on it!

I’ll write more on the subject of Ozone, Monatomic’s, and alternative energy which after many years of effort, I have finally experienced some success.

At the moment, I’m working on getting the garden going again...

And hopefully, the farmers in your “neck of the woods” can get back to work.

#25 2024-03-18 08:45:05

Aleksander

Hi folks,

If any of you is interested in devices that could in many ways impact our physical and astral "body" then this interview done by Lara Starr was very interesting for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNOFJnll4ok

Still, I do not know what to think about those limited in number devices, one that they are using. They describe it like it can do anything starting from healing serious diseases, healing mental illnesses, healing anemia and cleansing you from parasites, cleansing from lower astral entities and more. One thing is our mind and creation - we know that we are limitless but I am just wondering if from perspective of not making this device a placebo nor using mental "power" and just surrender to this device influence from neutral state of mind, what would be the result.

Long podcast but feel free to skip some parts as girls are having some technical trouble before device presentation and often they talk about different random stuff.

Board footer