You are not logged in.

#1351 2024-03-29 14:17:56

Presto33

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello,
A few topics and questions, which can be eventually taken into account:
1. Was Maria Orsic executed by the Soviets in 1945?
2. Did the Pleiadians meet with Putin in his residence?
3. A Polish scientist, Diana Wojtkowiak, studied the spectrum of particles in a torsional field, measured from photographs of UFOs, and she conclueded that their propulsion was based on cold fusion reaction, and the bombers B-2 and B-21 (flying wings) have also this type of propulsion. Any thoughts on this?
4. Are the mysterious torsional waves, responsible for telepathic communication? They transmit information, not energy.
Also, very gratefull for all the awesome, usefull and unique information given up to now by the Taygetans, particularly concerning starships, life in space and ether functioning.

#1352 2024-03-29 16:02:07

Aleksander

Presto33 wrote:

Hello,
A few topics and questions, which can be eventually taken into account:
1. Was Maria Orsic executed by the Soviets in 1945?

As I remember in video about Vril Society on CosmicAgency channel it was stated that Taygetan women returned home, so probably she is alive.

#1353 2024-03-30 13:44:22

fzhangj2ee

Presto33 wrote:
fzhangj2ee wrote:

question regarding how the solar system or any similar system achieve balance between celestial bodies. It looks there needs to be a feedback mechanism, so that if there any impact to the system, system shall withhold.

Earth science F= GMm/r2 would not be able to explain.

Let's say Tiamat, the water planet was destroyed, and system destabilized. I would imagine, if they follow the physics formula, the entire system would collapse.

Then is it right to say that the solar system is like a human body, if one kidney is taken out, the body still functions, although not at the full capacity.

I recommend to read Walter Russell books, especially: "A New Concept of the Universe", despite that it is a bit difficult. Also, there are his beautifull dawings and paintings on Pinterest.

This Walter Russell is crap. Watched a video, it is talking about Jesus, a fake image invented by cabal.

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2024-04-01 03:03:22)

#1354 2024-04-04 19:31:10

Oak

Anyone have thoughts on this prophecy surrounding "the event" which sounds like the transcendence of Earth, including the purging of wickedness.

https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2024/ … the-event/

I like how it speaks of 'source' and doesn't sound like the typical biblical apocalypse. When you consider only souls with an advanced consciousness will be part of the new, ascended Earth.. it makes sense that a purge would be needed for the inexperienced or wicked souls, their journey of learning and reincarnation would continue on a new planet.

#1355 2024-04-10 17:38:18

Thalerus

Would it be possible for Mari to show us the symbol/sign of the Council of Alcyone?

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#1356 2024-04-16 13:07:56

Marc

Hi Gosia,

I understood that we use emotions to visualize and program ourselves in order to manifest something in our life. So it is ATTENTION + EMOTIONS.

How do the races without emotion, like the Ethortans, manifest things in their life?  Only attention?

I think it will help us to understand better how MANIFESTATION works.

Thanks
Marc

#1357 2024-04-17 17:20:29

Ariya

Marc wrote:

Hi Gosia,

I understood that we use emotions to visualize and program ourselves in order to manifest something in our life. So it is ATTENTION + EMOTIONS.

How do the races without emotion, like the Ethortans, manifest things in their life?  Only attention?

I think it will help us to understand better how MANIFESTATION works.

Thanks
Marc

Hello Marc,

You may like this forum thread on manifestation: (It includes links to Mari and Swaruu of Era’s videos on the subject.) https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4538

Super Manifestation by Mari Swaruu.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6FKpbOvWP1M&si

&

Swarru of Erra talks about mechanics of manifestation
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/mechanic … a-pleiades

We are all manifesting all the time. Imagination is vital.

A lot of emotion is not always strictly necessary, although it can help amplify the energy behind the creation.

Some races, like those with less emotion, are creating their world through any form of conscious attention.

Alternatively they may be guiding the attention of less aware races (like humans) to manifest situations for them.

#1358 2024-04-20 16:42:57

IulianRay

Hello,
How are you all doing?

How can one, like to live his life on this current society, after resonating most with Mari, from All the other hearts one has encountered? Even my standards for relationships have changed, as the relationship between my mind and the observer that I AM has modified, has grown. Minerva Mari, you have broken me!! smile Thank you ❤️
And please let me know if I may ask a more personal question  (as all your thoughts speak to my heart and I feel like every time I watch a video, the information is something that I have said from my observer self to my mind self smile :
How do you feel about providing such a ever-growing influence on this timeline?
I loved all your videos, thank you for your existence and all your work. We will keep trying, doing all from the heart, to assist more, this society in the growth of one that embraces love, Unity, understanding, evolution of the material and Spiritual (outside and inside).
❤️❤️❤️ Much Joy for you All  ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by IulianRay (2024-04-24 19:58:17)

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#1359 2024-04-23 04:19:41

Tardisman

IulianRay wrote:

Hello,
How are you all doing?

How can one, like to live his life on this current society, after resonating most with Mari, from All the other hearts one has encountered? Even my standards for relationships have changed, as the relationship between my mind and the observer that I AM has modified, has grown. Minerva Mari, you have broken me!! smile Thank you ❤️
Why do I have the feeling that Mari has assisted this current timeline which we experience now, for me and being regardless of the other benefits of her work?
And please let me know if I may ask a more personal question  (as all your thoughts speak to my heart and I feel like every time I watch a video, the information is something that I have said from my observer self to my mind self smile :
How do you feel about providing such a ever-growing influence on this timeline?
I loved all your videos, thank you for your existence and all your work. We will keep trying, doing all from the heart, to assist more, this society in the growth of one that embraces love, Unity, understanding, evolution of the material and Spiritual (outside and inside).
❤️❤️❤️ Much Joy for you All  ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the warm thoughts lulianRay smile

Board footer