You are not logged in.

#51 2021-11-13 06:35:48

mitkobs

Re: Holographic Society - How To?

Ethics is more official, like established or widely accepted rules of behaving. Morality is more personal, you govern your own behavior. But they meet and become one cohesive system.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-13 06:37:22)

#52 2021-11-13 14:41:45

Robert369

pete wrote:

...I was more wondering about being accpeted by other races as a legitimate "collective".

The problem with this approach is that this aims to "appease" the ones who by their own criminally used powers decided that they would not consider Humanity a race but simply "gaming avatars", which obviously is impossible to do. And I am obviously talking about the mind-controlled GF folks who believe that it is utterly okay to enslave a planet in cooperation with Regressives to the "benefit of all" - except us Humans, aka Human meat and slaves for one side, and Human 3D gaming for the other side.

Those that are not part of this oppression game have long understood that we obviously are one such "worthy collective", albeit utterly mislead and programmed by regressive activities from the (oh-so innocent!) "gamers", and it now is the time to rid the planet of the regressive beings and programmings. Which so far sadly isn't done in a publicly visible manner - for the better or worse.

As of today, most "Humans" are merely biosuits that get abused by questionable races who clearly are not an actual part of Humanity - though they might have decided to attempt a change to there on a soul level, which is a path that should be open for everyone. Thus only after this cleanup is done and all those who consider themselves "true to Humanity" are left, an actual formal "acceptance" as a race would be reasonable in my view.

Until then we'll have to sort out things within our population, for which we clearly received plenty of assistance in the past already (else Humanity as we know it would already be history), though I sense that a bit of more active assistance could reduce the suffering.

But nobody can take the duty of Humans away from them to re-learn to live through the heart and soul, which all the radiation, toxification, etc. has ruined for most people. Obviously, purely living through the mind was beneficial for their purposes, because the mind was easily... mind-controlled - the heart cannot !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-13 14:44:26)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-11-14 04:42:00

DarkOwl

Cosmic Agency Telegram:

"You will be pleased to know that yesterday Yazhi started talking to us about the so called Holographic Society, and why, in the current state of our civilization, it is not possible or easy to create it, not with the level of Spirituality, Ethics, and Morals dominating the Earth now. It will be understood that the model of the Holographic Society is not really any political or social structure, but the very mentality of the people that compose it, and that is what we should focus on to develop so that the said Holographic Society can come to realization naturally and automatically.

The topic will most likely be divided into 3 parts:
General part and why it would not work on Earth as Earth is right now, and why it cannot be imposed by other ET races.
Part 2: Not done yet, but Yazhi will tell us about Spirituality, Ethics, and Morals as the foundation of the Holographic Society model, what it means.
Part 3: Yazhi will explain how other cultures and societies in space have applied the Holographic Society in their worlds.

Finally, in the beginning I said "so called Holographic Society" as we are planning on changing its name, idea of Dhor K´aal´lel. This video series will not be published just yet, but very soon. Greetings to all! smile"

This will be very very interesting!
Thank you Yazhi and Gosia
<3 x

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#54 2021-11-14 05:21:41

Robert369

@DarkOwl: Thank you for this message.

Sadly I need to confirm this assessment, because most people are neither interested in nor currently able to reach their heart and inner/higher self, but instead are living utterly through the mind as it was indoctrinated to them over generations. Sadly, that mind is easily mind-controlled...

As result, we have been offering advanced understandings across many areas, but only very few people are actually able to make use of it due to lack of innerstanding. This not only applies to spiritual topics but also to technical ones which are "too far off" - because ultimately spirituality and technology are working in the same way.

And it is obvious that such people are not suitable for many advanced technologies and the understandings about their workings, because all of that can be used for good or bad - and we know how that ends, even if there weren't the Cabals still around to abuse anything they can get their claws on.

This means that even new technologies that make life easier will have to get introduced very carefully, which in return hopefully easens up life sufficiently as to no longer live in the current "lack management" and survival fight, so that time and mind can be freed to allow personal growth to those who wish such.

The only somewhat working approach I found so far was to have small tight-knit communities of like-minded people, but getting even a dozen of these together within a reasonable area is already difficult. neutral

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2021-11-15 16:58:45

Bigfeet_E

DarkOwl wrote:

Cosmic Agency Telegram:

"

Finally, in the beginning I said "so called Holographic Society" as we are planning on changing its name, idea of Dhor K´aal´lel. This video series will not be published just yet, but very soon. Greetings to all! smile"

Yes, i like that idea as it seem to be a confusion by assosiation of what the word "holographic" conjures in to the human mind.
Myself included, lol. I allready had idea's about it to read it as "whole-o-graphic" or something. Similar to bastardised words like "holy" actually coming from "wholy" type of thing.

#56 2021-11-15 19:53:48

mitkobs

The hard truth is said once again. Majority of the people are simply not ready and such type of society cannot be implemented here and now globally for everyone. It can be done in communities between trusted and well known individuals who are ready spiritually. And the planet is made a test ground for experiencing limitation and tough life. Souls are incarnated here to test their limits, to see their toughness and qualities of character. One do not come down here in hell for a vacation and easy ride.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-15 19:55:37)

#57 2021-11-28 02:19:19

pete

Robert369 wrote:
pete wrote:

...I was more wondering about being accpeted by other races as a legitimate "collective".

The problem with this approach is that this aims to "appease" the ones who by their own criminally used powers decided that they would not consider Humanity a race but simply "gaming avatars", which obviously is impossible to do. And I am obviously talking about the mind-controlled GF folks who believe that it is utterly okay to enslave a planet in cooperation with Regressives to the "benefit of all" - except us Humans, aka Human meat and slaves for one side, and Human 3D gaming for the other side.

Those that are not part of this oppression game have long understood that we obviously are one such "worthy collective", albeit utterly mislead and programmed by regressive activities from the (oh-so innocent!) "gamers", and it now is the time to rid the planet of the regressive beings and programmings. Which so far sadly isn't done in a publicly visible manner - for the better or worse.

As of today, most "Humans" are merely biosuits that get abused by questionable races who clearly are not an actual part of Humanity - though they might have decided to attempt a change to there on a soul level, which is a path that should be open for everyone. Thus only after this cleanup is done and all those who consider themselves "true to Humanity" are left, an actual formal "acceptance" as a race would be reasonable in my view.

Until then we'll have to sort out things within our population, for which we clearly received plenty of assistance in the past already (else Humanity as we know it would already be history), though I sense that a bit of more active assistance could reduce the suffering.

But nobody can take the duty of Humans away from them to re-learn to live through the heart and soul, which all the radiation, toxification, etc. has ruined for most people. Obviously, purely living through the mind was beneficial for their purposes, because the mind was easily... mind-controlled - the heart cannot !

Thanks Robert. I thought about your replies in this thread over the last few weeks. I think I understand what you are saying and agree on many accounts. One fundamental thing I'm still unable to reconcile is "self vs others" principle. I mean, whether vaxed, unvaxed, human, cabal, good alien, bad alien, all are worhy of kindness, compassion, etc. Or in other words, true kindess and compassion would not differentiate between a criminal and his victim, since both are clearly suffering at that point and both need assistance.

On that point, could I ask what do you mean when you differentiate between living through the heart and soul vs. living through the mind? For reference, what I find valuable is development of kindness, compassion, wisdom, etc, and I don't think they depend on the heart, the soul, or the mind. E.g. kindness is just an attribute of consciousness and does not depend on a body part. Maybe for you though heart and mind are not just body parts and there's more to those words. Thanks

#58 2021-11-28 02:30:16

Robert369

pete wrote:

On that point, could I ask what do you mean when you differentiate between living through the heart and soul vs. living through the mind? For reference, what I find valuable is development of kindness, compassion, wisdom, etc, and I don't think they depend on the heart, the soul, or the mind. E.g. kindness is just an attribute of consciousness and does not depend on a body part. Maybe for you though heart and mind are not just body parts and there's more to those words. Thanks

Indeed, mind is not brain but rather they way of thinking in terms of programmings, while the heart is not just the organ, as especially visible via the 5th heart chamber, and is your emotional/energetic center.

For this I long ago created a thread with this article: The heart, mind and gut triangle - How to make use of our powers.

The article aims at understanding that the mind is mind-controllable, while your heart and inner knowing cannot. This is why the Regressives (both inside and outside of the GF) try to get people into a life that is based on mind instead of the heart, and devices instead of consciousness, so they can abuse Humans as slaves, cattle and biosuits. For this, Covid is their latest tool to get people away from their consciousness and heart-based origins, but luckily due to their inner abilities Lyran races are less susceptible to such than most other races (as long as there's a soul of an emotional race in it the body).

You will find more on profound personal development topics like these on my servers.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-11-28 02:32:45)

Board footer