You are not logged in.

#201 2021-12-01 12:48:47

siriancheetah
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

hello robert369

what has swaruu said about trump ?
is he a bad guy or good one ?

what is your opinion on him ?
please explain a little

thanks

much love ! <3

Offline

#202 2021-12-01 13:09:50

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

siriancheetah wrote:

hello robert369

what has swaruu said about trump ?
is he a bad guy or good one ?

what is your opinion on him ?
please explain a little

If I remember right, Swaruu hasn't said much about Trump beyond "all leaders are Cabal controlled", and Aneeka back then said that "he'll be elected as president" - which was right, but missed the point that he intended to use that to become the later savior figure, while sending in Biden to do the dirty work on his behalf.

My opinion goes with the latter part, because it is obvious that Trump is part of all this, waiting to become the later savior (which will not happen anymore), running the Q show and the depopulation agenda for the Black Hats.

See Kim Goguen's content on him which is quite detailed on his person: She explained what kinda game Trump is/was playing while in fact he is the leader of the Black Sun and wanted to become the boss of the future NWO. Which will not happen anymore for various reasons - Trump has no more relevance for our planet.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#203 2021-12-02 03:38:42

siriancheetah
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Robert369 wrote:
siriancheetah wrote:

hello robert369

what has swaruu said about trump ?
is he a bad guy or good one ?

what is your opinion on him ?
please explain a little

If I remember right, Swaruu hasn't said much about Trump beyond "all leaders are Cabal controlled", and Aneeka back then said that "he'll be elected as president" - which was right, but missed the point that he intended to use that to become the later savior figure, while sending in Biden to do the dirty work on his behalf.

My opinion goes with the latter part, because it is obvious that Trump is part of all this, waiting to become the later savior (which will not happen anymore), running the Q show and the depopulation agenda for the Black Hats.

See Kim Goguen's content on him which is quite detailed on his person: She explained what kinda game Trump is/was playing while in fact he is the leader of the Black Sun and wanted to become the boss of the future NWO. Which will not happen anymore for various reasons - Trump has no more relevance for our planet.


oh , thanks for the reply !
much appreciated

i personally dont want any political leaders to be elected for our future , coz they are all corrupted at some level and i agree that they are all cabal controlled !

Offline

#204 2021-12-02 13:03:37

Robert369
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

siriancheetah wrote:

i personally dont want any political leaders to be elected for our future , coz they are all corrupted at some level and i agree that they are all cabal controlled !

Then it is time to self-empower and get ready for self-government, which requires raising one's frequency and by that consciousness awareness. This place might help to some extent with that.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#205 2021-12-02 15:48:28

Vega
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Here in Greece anyone over 60, that hasn't taken the first dose by Jan 16 will be fined 100€/month(and we are talking about a lot of people with pensions of 350/450€). I want through all the stages of grief in record time, this whole thing is so absurd and ridiculous. I saw some anger and reactions in social media even from people that are for the jab cause we are talking about people's old parents, grandparents, old aunts and uncles. And there are some protests planned.

But I am cautiously... pessimistic, it already seems it won't be stopped, and it will be like all the other extreme measures that people have submitted to and have gotten used to. The majority is still with their heads in the sand and pretend that they don't see what's happening in front of their eyes.

This will be taken to our version of the supreme court, let's see if they'll decide that it's unconstitutional.

But they is already talk about this being done for more age groups, and I predict that if the courts decide that it's unconstitutional because it targets only a specific group, they'll use that as an excuse to do it for all ages.

I knew that Austria was a really bad sign for Europe. I hear there is talk in Germany and in the euro(c)rats for mandatory vaxinations too. Things do not look good in the EU. I was against grexit back then, cause we are part of the eurozone and that would have been a financial disaster (I wasn't very awake back then yet), but now I wish we had grexited and were a poor failed state country.

At least this is a sign that the already huge pressure that the unmaxed are under (now you can't go to cinemas and other places even with a PCR test) isn't working.


So if you have any donuts in your fridge, eat them while you still can everyone cause the incentives don't seem to be working so they are switching to punishments. Instead of giving you a donut as an incentive now they are going to barge in your house and confiscate your donuts from your fridge if you don't get jabbed. And instead of giving you 50GB of free mobile data as an incentive maybe they'll decide to punish you with slowing down your internet connection to dialup era speeds. Or now that they are going to be stealing 100€ from little old ladies going to church, maybe they'll threaten that they are going to be stealing candy from our kids if we don't get jabbed.

(January 2017 Vega: What are arcturians... exopoliticts, that sounds interesting... channeling? What's that? Planetary ascension? What's that? Wow this is so cool and epic. And we got this, the hard part is over, we passed the 2012 mark and planetary ascension is locked, I don't understand why Teal Swan is such a negative Nancy about this when everyone else I follow is so positive and talks about how wonderful it is going to be...

Early 2020 Vega: Umm... Excuse me... Dear higher self, dear spirit guides, I know you are there behind the Forget-Belt(tm)... But what the actual fuck is this shit? Where are all the unicorns and rainbows, I guess I see some rainbows from time to time but what about the unicorns, I have yet to see one? Is it because I haven't decalcified my pineal gland?

I took one red pill and now you are telling me that I have to take another one cause apparently Morpheus is in another matrix too? OK fine I'll swallow this one but it better be the last one, I want to see some unicorns damn it. Sigh...)

Anyway let's see if this will be enough for people to get their heads out of the sand and face what's happening.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#206 2021-12-02 16:26:02

Genoveva
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Vega wrote:

Here in Greece anyone over 60, that hasn't taken the first dose by Jan 16 will be fined 100€/month(and we are talking about a lot of people with pensions of 350/450€). I want through all the stages of grief in record time, this whole thing is so absurd and ridiculous. I saw some anger and reactions in social media even from people that are for the jab cause we are talking about people's old parents, grandparents, old aunts and uncles. And there are some protests planned.

But I am cautiously... pessimistic, it already seems it won't be stopped, and it will be like all the other extreme measures that people have submitted to and have gotten used to. The majority is still with their heads in the sand and pretend that they don't see what's happening in front of their eyes.

This will be taken to our version of the supreme court, let's see if they'll decide that it's unconstitutional.

But they is already talk about this being done for more age groups, and I predict that if the courts decide that it's unconstitutional because it targets only a specific group, they'll use that as an excuse to do it for all ages.

I knew that Austria was a really bad sign for Europe. I hear there is talk in Germany and in the euro(c)rats for mandatory vaxinations too. Things do not look good in the EU. I was against grexit back then, cause we are part of the eurozone and that would have been a financial disaster (I wasn't very awake back then yet), but now I wish we had grexited and were a poor failed state country.

At least this is a sign that the already huge pressure that the unmaxed are under (now you can't go to cinemas and other places even with a PCR test) isn't working.


So if you have any donuts in your fridge, eat them while you still can everyone cause the incentives don't seem to be working so they are switching to punishments. Instead of giving you a donut as an incentive now they are going to barge in your house and confiscate your donuts from your fridge if you don't get jabbed. And instead of giving you 50GB of free mobile data as an incentive maybe they'll decide to punish you with slowing down your internet connection to dialup era speeds. Or now that they are going to be stealing 100€ from little old ladies going to church, maybe they'll threaten that they are going to be stealing candy from our kids if we don't get jabbed.

(January 2017 Vega: What are arcturians... exopoliticts, that sounds interesting... channeling? What's that? Planetary ascension? What's that? Wow this is so cool and epic. And we got this, the hard part is over, we passed the 2012 mark and planetary ascension is locked, I don't understand why Teal Swan is such a negative Nancy about this when everyone else I follow is so positive and talks about how wonderful it is going to be...

Early 2020 Vega: Umm... Excuse me... Dear higher self, dear spirit guides, I know you are there behind the Forget-Belt(tm)... But what the actual fuck is this shit? Where are all the unicorns and rainbows, I guess I see some rainbows from time to time but what about the unicorns, I have yet to see one? Is it because I haven't decalcified my pineal gland?

I took one red pill and now you are telling me that I have to take another one cause apparently Morpheus is in another matrix too? OK fine I'll swallow this one but it better be the last one, I want to see some unicorns damn it. Sigh...)

Anyway let's see if this will be enough for people to get their heads out of the sand and face what's happening.


It's heartbreaking, when I see that this is one of the many consequences for not protecting Mother Nature.


In reality, the only thing which will never change is the fact that everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree.

Offline

#207 2021-12-02 16:59:31

Happy
Moderator

Re: Changes in the world - News

If the law-enforcement don't start to understand that the authorities' decisions are destroying the countries soon, people need to come together and do the job the law-enforcement was meant to do. If it doesn't happen, then everything Patrick Wood (www.technocracy.news) has talked about will come true. He rose up to become one tall lighthouse of information in the alternative community a long time ago.

P.S.: Hey Genoveva - good to see you back... smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#208 2021-12-02 22:10:39

Gomba
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Chancellor of Austria has resigned.
They cant do that all of a sudden in Austria, it was obviously going to backfire.
Good to see the cabal going panick mode, they know they have no time to "totaliterian tip toe".

Offline

#209 2021-12-14 00:46:38

Bigfeet_E
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Today i came across this article on one of the alternative dutch news sites i tend to visit regularly. Since they are my neighbor country and use the same language, and over here the alternative side is poorly represented, they are the next best thing for me.
Anyway, i thought it important to share here and translated it for you guys, to show what the next possible oncoming 'crisis' very well could be about in the near future.

Normally i wouldn't post such articles here, but the gravity of its warning might be an important heads-up.
Most of us remember the 'event 201' drill couple of weeks prior to the plandemic and with the quackcines in its aftermath, well a new type of drill exercise has come up recently with the focus on the cyberattacks on the global financial banking system.
The writer has put down his thoughts on the matter.

As we creep towards the end of the year and peoples' focus are yet again fully distracted, the timing of this next stage of 'their' plan might be nearing close. I remember hearing about allready testruns of sorts in the US on powergrids taken out or something. Rumors of this type of events have doing rounds for some time now. As we know they plan decades ahead (50-100 years last i read) it would no surprise their 'grand plan' for domination is ripe for their next move, given some word we recieved that their window is shortening. It certainly has the potential to shift an unsuspecting humanity's focus in to another chaos & fear level.


Keep In Mind That Banks Will Soon Be (temporarily) Closed

Monday, 13 December 2021

Soon the banks will be closed? It has hardly been in the news, but it is certainly something to pay attention to.

Last week, under the leadership of Israel, ten countries practiced running a simulation of a cyber-attack on the global financial system.

Exercises these days have a habit of passing silently into reality,

The exercise for the fake corona pandemic had just ended or there suddenly emerged a dangerous and contagious virus in the Chinese city of Wuhan. The blame was immediately laid at the door of bat soup-eating Chinese, while they in turn accused the Americans of deliberately releasing the dreadful monster during the military sporting events that had just taken place in Wuhan.

Despite the fact that you come across Marion Koopmans everywhere who, according to some reports, has just now been consigned to the rubble by the WHO, to this day no culprit has officially been found.

It is also a fact that the WEF, an important affiliate of the satanic sect led by Klaus Schwab, has warned the world of an even greater disaster than covid.

And that would be a disaster in the field of cyber security, or rather the lack thereof. And so the familiar precursors to the real event, the exercises, come into play again.

The WEF itself is practicing a lot and regularly, but now Israel, along with a few more countries, is also busy practicing. Since Israel never does anything without good reason, it is worth paying attention to.

The exercise held is what the Israeli Ministry of Finance calls a "war game," a simulated attack on the global financial system. The reason for the exercise is, that if it happens in real life, one can minimize the damage.

The game looks very real, with fake news reports coming in and those reports then cause total chaos in the world's financial markets, followed by bank runs in all countries.

The attackers are not novices but experienced pros who carry out attacks in different ways simultaneously, resulting in total chaos.

Israel says that this kind of attack is not at all far-fetched given the recent attacks on large corporations and that the only way to limit the damage in the future is to work together globally, because individually people are too weak to cope with this kind of attack.

The attackers are always 10 steps ahead of those who have to defend, according to the participants.

In addition to Israel, the Netherlands participated in this exercise as did America, Britain, the Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Thailand.

There were also representatives of the IMF, the World Bank and the Bank of International Settlements, the private bank of the Rothschild mafia and also the central bank of central banks.

The name of the exercise was "Collective Strength.

During the exercise it became apparent that the attacks had brought down the entire global financial system.

Banks immediately asked for large liquidity injections in various currencies in order to stop the bank runs, with the result that the banks themselves became a huge mess.

During the exercise, all kinds of plans were made to adequately deal with the crisis and one of the measures that emerged from this was a so-called bank holiday. This is a fancy expression to say that the banks will be closed.

Another method used to solve the crisis was to give extra time to pay off debts and temporarily stop using risky financial products such as SWAP/REPO agreements.

The above is a scary message and not only because of the participants.

When you see the names Israel and the Netherlands pass by in a joint exercise against financial cyber attacks and one of the solutions put forward is that banks will be closed then that has a scary ring to it.

If the banks used to be closed, it was literally the case and you couldn't enter the bank building to do business. Nowadays if they say the bank is closed the ATMs will not work and there will be no or very limited financial transactions.

So then the banks will be closed until....

Until maybe the BIS is ready to launch the central secure crypto currency?

The following is what we wrote in July this year:

And then we go to the now where Agustin Carstens, the General Manager of the BIS, sends a message into the world that will send chills down your spine. He bluntly admits that they, the central banks, will take total world control because people will start using their crypto currencies. They will then call these CBDC which stands for Central Bank Digital Currencies.

In 2017, when everyone was jubilantly declaring that bitcoin was the way to freedom and that this was finally a system where the central banks would be completely out of the picture, we were already writing that these same central banks would eventually hijack bitcoin. Which, therefore, is now promptly happening. Bitcoin is in all likelihood planned and intentionally marketed as a grass roots freedom movement and has always envisioned this outcome.

Below is a short video that lasts about a minute, but in which Carstens explains exactly what the intent is in a speech from October 19, 2020. On March 31, 2021, this gentleman was also interviewed at length on this topic about central banks and digital currencies.

"We don't currently know who is using a $100 bill somewhere, and we don't know who is using a 1,000 peso bill somewhere," he said. The big difference with the CBDC is that the central bank will have absolute control over the rules and regulations that determine how those currencies will be used and also we will have the technology to enforce that."

<small video on that website>


The satanic psychopaths of the sect regard us, the goyim (human cattle), as their property. They know they can do whatever they want with us, this because they have complete control over politics, media and finance.

They can dispose of us at will with their vaccinations and they can imprison the rest by deliberately forcing a crisis in which it will become increasingly difficult for people to survive economically. A crisis that will also cause food to become very scarce and where terrified people will look to authorities for help.

They will then act as saviors and propose that everyone get an account directly with the central bank, into which the central bank will without fail deposit an amount of CBDC every month, so that no one has to worry about money anymore. We wrote about this earlier where the term UBI (Universal Basic Income) is explained in more detail.

Of course, there will be conditions attached to such an account. Only if you have taken a few small pricks and renounced personal property will you be eligible for an account.

Sourcepage

Offline

#210 2021-12-14 02:11:16

Happy
Moderator

Re: Changes in the world - News

Bigfeet_E wrote:

It certainly has the potential to shift an unsuspecting humanity's focus in to another chaos & fear level.


The balloon is almost fully blown up and ready to explode. It will do that anyway, but they want to be the ones who do it. And with the exercises, the find out where to stick the needle to make it happen. Then they have all the distractions they want, and can put the harness on the cattle without the cattle noticing it.

When total control of all transactions are implemented, they are "free" to starve off the rest of the population, leaving only a fraction as the labor-force on the plantation. And they will have reached their goal. ...they think.

I think they are in for some surprises, however...


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#211 2022-01-02 19:26:48

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, Cosmic Sea, they are rather irritating, aren't they? There seems to be a certain disconnect with reality there. Best to just ignore them, they are not helping things right now.

Yes very irritating. My frustration is that I'm surrounded by 'unaware' people, then connected up with some groups that were aware of the agendas, but are to me; 'on hopium', with all the Trump, Alliance, trust the plan deal...Then when I spoke up in those groups; well, let's just say, it felt the same as trying to introduce a contrary narrative to a mainstream news 'trust the science' person.

I always felt that Trump was just the player in divide and conquer, then saw on CA's UFOP series that it was said straight out; Q is a CIA psyop.

That's not to say though that there are not any 'good guy operatives' doing things behind the scenes, that's just common sense. In many organizations, there would likely be deep state players, unaware ones and 'for the people' players.

@Robert369
I'm not feeling convinced of the Kim G narrative...but not closed down to it. Limbo.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB