You are not logged in.

#676 2022-03-09 16:50:47

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tyndlar wrote:

I always thought I was untouchable but it seems with all the auto immune responses I am getting, and noticing my shadow side more, I see that it was just my ego!

Great, because once this lesson is learnt, one can focus on working on the deficits.

Tyndlar wrote:

No matter how cynical I may be, I do know that awareness is everything and that the body reacts to the negative and positive impact that the mind has, the whole body we are in control of yes, even if we think we aren’t.

Right, but keep in mind that knowing is not doing. And now is the time, if one wants to make it into the future of Humanity in this biosuit.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#677 2022-03-10 15:08:00

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

https://www.europereloaded.com/austria- … n-for-now/
Good news from Austria! The 'take the papaya or your life won't be worth living' measures in Austria have been dropped. 'We'll review it in three months' says the misgovernment - got to try and keep the fear level up, I suppose.

I shall raise a glass of cranberry juice this evening to the people in Austria who refused to give in to the fascism. Threatened, bullied, beaten: they didn't give in. The truth seems to be that the misgovernment's measures only brought the papaya uptake to a halt. Great stuff.

Some of it may have been theatre; I don't know, and neither do many people. Even so, the theatre would be enacted for a purpose, and that has failed miserably.

I would have thought the so-called alternative media would be all over itself with this news, but it seems thin on the ground (I say this from only looking in a handful of places). If so, this is sad and revealing, since they were very eager to spread the news about the measures in the first place. In brief, much 'alternative' seems more enthusiastic about relaying disempowering info than that which inspires and empowers. They fail to recognise deeply enough that empowerment is the key, in fact the only solution. Which is what has been said clearly from the outset on Cosmic Agency, but which many don't fully understand. The alternative goes on and on about new totalitarian laws coming into place, and drones on endlessly about the not-so-great bloody reset. They miss the point that none of this can happen successfully without the compliance of people. Laws only work because people follow them.

So here's to the courage of the 'no-papaya-for-me' folk in Austria, and everywhere!

Online

#678 2022-03-11 22:10:43

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

The fist clenching for me unfortunately doesn’t do much.. but my mind is always racing, multiple thoughts plus music all at the same time.

Though, I have found that forcing focus on one thing in the attention and meditating on it, like I have done with films at a younger age, after a long period of full focus and attention on that seemed to make everything around me look brand new and suddenly extremely beautiful, it felt euphoric. This was during a 2 hour film and with great discipline of thoughts. Don’t know how I managed it, but it was beautiful.

Offline

#679 2022-03-12 15:33:10

Genoveva
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Apparently the conflict from Ukraine and the massmedia narrative that Russia's concern is about the biolabs, has the purpose to be used as a pretext for aberrant vaccinations.

In some countries which are geographically close to Ukraine, the "scientists" started talking about vaccination against polio for all the kids who never got the polio vaccine, and polio booster for the rest of the kids and for the health workers.

The sudden concern for immunisation against anything other than cov-scamdemic is explained by them as a necessity, due to the bioterrorism potential derived from the BSL3 labs from the "conflict" area.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#680 2022-03-12 16:17:34

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Vanessa wrote:

Why 2.5 mil refugees if it is all scam? Makes no sense right? But things must make sense, remember that.

Do you know how many "refugees" have arrived in Europe in the past years to destroy the countries there ? That's easy enough to arrange it lying about the local situation, creating some pressure, and making money hand-outs and great promises (which are a lie anyways) about what great life to find at the target location.

Time to see the always-same patterns - which is part of awakening to the lies.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#681 2022-03-12 17:21:31

Genoveva
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Vanessa wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Vanessa wrote:

Why 2.5 mil refugees if it is all scam? Makes no sense right? But things must make sense, remember that.

Do you know how many "refugees" have arrived in Europe in the past years to destroy the countries there ? That's easy enough to arrange it lying about the local situation, creating some pressure, and making money hand-outs and great promises (which are a lie anyways) about what great life to find at the target location.

Time to see the always-same patterns - which is part of awakening to the lies.

Reported to Gosia. Approving of crimes.

Dear Vanessa, I appreciate very much your postings, but in this case you are misinformed. Here are some facts which massmedia omitted to tell you:

The Ukrainian refugees started fleeing their country a week before the "conflict", at the recommendations from MSM. Strangely enough, those refugees were rich people, traveling in very expensive cars. However, they were refugees and for humanitarian purposes they have been accepted as such, and the people from neighbouring countries accepted them and have offered every courtesy possible. The civilians went to the borders to take those refugees into their own homes.

The problem is, though, that many "refugees" claim not to have identification papers, passports, etc. And they are still accepted as refugees. Do you see a problem here? The only country which showed some "smarts" was (is) Humgary, which at least bothered to take the fingerprints of the refugees who claim not to have identification.

After the war started, refugees continued to flee Ukraine. As time goes by, and the media manipulation continues, there is indeed going to be a war. The wonderful kamala harris made a east-european tour this week, making promises and blackmailing the heads of state to engage in this war.

So, unless the people (those who are forcefully drafted) arrest their own governments as soon as possible, this war is going to occur. I hope that the people will be smart and that they will refuse to participate in the conflict which is artificially created and escalated by the cabal. I hope that the career military, and especially the newly drafted soldiers will realise that the only enemy here are their own governments, and arrest them.

You can report me too, if you still consider that this is an encouragement to crime. However, I call this poetic justice, and truth.

Fyi, in a very short while, any criticism of the governments and of the official narrative will be deemed as "treason" by the emergency dictates which will pass as law nowadays. A few countries have this law readily made - all it needs is to be activated. Then, we will see the nwo in action. Till now, they were hiding under the name of wef, un, eu, who, nih, fda, cdc, fakebook, yt, etc.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#682 2022-03-15 11:56:47

teacherkoo
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

any comments on the recent rise of Covid-case in China despite tight measures?

Offline

#683 2022-03-15 14:01:44

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

teacherkoo wrote:

any comments on the recent rise of Covid-case in China despite tight measures?

As you know, "Covid" just like other "viruses" are a lie and thus "cases" are just Cabal made-up numbers. People dieing from "Covid" translates to "people died and have been labeled to have died from "Covid" in return for large amounts of bribery.

Since you are here, I am certain that you already know that fear-porn is pretty much the only "weapon" that they have left at this point. So, this obviously serves right that.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#684 2022-03-15 15:49:03

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

3rd_eye wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

As you know, "Covid" just like other "viruses" are a lie and thus "cases" are just Cabal made-up numbers.

I wish it was that easy but it is not. You need to do more research on this.

Well, I have done my research, before, and during this scam and completely agree with Robert’s statement, plus, for well over 10 years, actually close to 15 years now, I have avoided doctors completely for a number of reasons that I will not bore you with and overall enjoy excellent disease free health. There has not been a single moment during this scam that I thought that a ‘deadly contagious virus’ was real. Lots of other things cause these symptoms and there is big money in mislabeling them. Remember, big medicine ‘treats symptoms and does little to nothing to remove the cause, which would cure’. Make the people patients for life.

this websites blog or interviews, or their book is one of many good resources to understand disease.
https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/

Last edited by Albert (2022-03-15 15:51:20)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#685 2022-03-16 05:01:31

teacherkoo
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
teacherkoo wrote:

any comments on the recent rise of Covid-case in China despite tight measures?

As you know, "Covid" just like other "viruses" are a lie and thus "cases" are just Cabal made-up numbers. People dieing from "Covid" translates to "people died and have been labeled to have died from "Covid" in return for large amounts of bribery.

Since you are here, I am certain that you already know that fear-porn is pretty much the only "weapon" that they have left at this point. So, this obviously serves right that.

Thank you Robert. Yes, I totally get that. I am curious in view of the video talking about world order change to China which mention that China needs more population, and yet the rise in Covid would mean the ease to use the vaccine to wipe out more people, so am curious if there are other elements that I don't see. I do notice that the official is easing out fear against Covid by stating that light cases of Covid don't need to go to the hospital, versus before where they do massive quarantine of people who are in contact with potential "patient".

Offline

#686 2022-03-16 11:22:12

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

I have health problems all just because I took medication prescribed from a doctor that damaged me, made me have to have more medication because of that damage. (Which I am trying to come off now, may have arguments with doctor over it).

After having vaccines for work years ago (not the papaya), I had them all at the same time apart from one last hep booster and I started getting arthritis symptoms and migraines not long after, then my last hep B booster all hell broke as I didn’t see the connection until after, now at a young age still my health has deteriorated and I see why only after.

I think some surgery is ok if you really need it, but I think medication and injections are something that you know less about and they have permanent effects on the body, they come from big pharma so that’s probably a reason why not to trust that!

I also don’t fully trust hospitals and going for surgery unless I can keep away because I have see incident reports which put me right off and there have been nurses and doctors who did try to kill or managed to kill patients because, psychopaths will always sit themselves in jobs where they have some authority over you and you are vulnerable to them. So be careful always.

I would be healthier if I never touched any of the big pharma crap… cannot go back now tho.

Herbal remedies are just as powerful, if people don’t believe that then they have to remember where penicillin, and other medications originally came from, penicillin was from mould and invermectum (my spelling is bad, yes) was also from an organic source too.

Everything we need is in plants.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-03-16 20:14:03)

Offline

#687 2022-03-17 02:15:01

Cosmic Sea
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Well I can tell you all, that I had it, whatever it is. Omicron? Sprayed respitory toxin. A huge number of us seemed to get it near the same time. But everyone was sick AF! I did think I may have to go to emergency one night from coughing and not able to deep breathe. This was horrific and did intuitively feel like a bioweapon. I don't often get flus/colds and this one knocked me to the ground and alot of my friends. It was not 'just nothing', I guarantee. This just happened in February.


"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Offline

#688 2022-03-17 02:24:17

clwpb
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Hi, unfortunately I received the Covid vaccine prior to being awakened and having all of this knowledge. Is there no hope for me?

Offline

#689 2022-03-17 15:50:13

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Well I can tell you all, that I had it, whatever it is. Omicron? Sprayed respitory toxin. A huge number of us seemed to get it near the same time. But everyone was sick AF! I did think I may have to go to emergency one night from coughing and not able to deep breathe. This was horrific and did intuitively feel like a bioweapon. I don't often get flus/colds and this one knocked me to the ground and alot of my friends. It was not 'just nothing', I guarantee. This just happened in February.

I was talking to someone recently, trying to offer my perspective on the scamdemic. His retort was similar to your above in that a number of people he was with went to a party or some gathering and “everyone came down with it”. I think it could happen if the toxin is a particular frequency, as in part of the 5G spectrum, which is amped up. At a particular frequency oxygen will vibrate fast enough to break off from the hemoglobin molecule making it difficult to breath. The resulting exosomes, (waste product) would then get shuttled out of the body via mucous or other means as the body detoxes. Of course if ones body is loaded with nano toxins that act as antenna the response will be more severe. Worse case is saturate as much as the population as possible, then turn on the emitters (like your 5G phone in your pocket or other transmitters which are being placed most everywhere. Then one day, flip a switch….

Last edited by Albert (2022-03-17 15:51:03)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#690 2022-03-17 19:19:58

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Sorry to read that you've been ill, Cosmic Sea, and I hope you are well recovered by now. I like what you say, Albert. Below is another perspective, not unrelated, from someone who at least has done his homework and detective work (unlike most of the nonsense that's been spouted the past two years). I go along with Aneeka, David Icke, and other inspirational beings who say that a properly isolated vai-russ thing has never been found, and therefore any claims of its existence are untrue. At the same time, it does appear that some people have gone down with weird and very unpleasant illnesses (though there's nothing new about that, either). Possibly with a multiplicity of precise causes, as suggested by the article below.

One strategy I feel to be important is to avoid saying or writing that word: C**id. It has aggregated around it monstrous associations, energies. To repeat the word is to invoke black magic, basically. So I am pleased to see that both of you avoided using it!
https://www.europereloaded.com/a-covid- … not-prove/

Online

#691 2022-03-17 19:46:17

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

07wideeyes wrote:

Sorry to read that you've been ill, Cosmic Sea, and I hope you are well recovered by now. I like what you say, Albert. Below is another perspective, not unrelated, from someone who at least has done his homework and detective work (unlike most of the nonsense that's been spouted the past two years). I go along with Aneeka, David Icke, and other inspirational beings who say that a properly isolated vai-russ thing has never been found, and therefore any claims of its existence are untrue. At the same time, it does appear that some people have gone down with weird and very unpleasant illnesses (though there's nothing new about that, either). Possibly with a multiplicity of precise causes, as suggested by the article below.

As a long time follower of Icke and others like Max Igan, I am also in the camp of “virus has ever been isolated”, (Koch’s Postulate), and masks are less than useless. Most diseases have been redesigned as COVID when in reality most so-called disease symptoms are essentially nothing more than the body detoxing and repairing itself. In the beginning, with Wuhan, cruise ships, and other select places, reports include 5G being activated. Hence, all socialist media banned any mention of 5G.

At present, we do know this, that 9 out of 10 so-called COVID type deaths are of people that got the shot(s). Not too many died from a single shot but the percentage of deaths rises with how many boosters. Here is a link to an article from Dr Mercola, who I follow, showing those statistics https://truthforthetimes.klptv.com/nine … h-mercola/

I guess the good (mainstream) news is that Delta strain was cured by Omicron (acronym for Moronic), and Omicron was cured by Russia. I love to come back to this short 16 second clip from Apocalypse Now and the perfect delivery and expression from Col Kilgore https://youtu.be/qbXfEGVpqrM

Last edited by Albert (2022-03-17 19:48:17)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#692 2022-03-17 19:53:01

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Classic clip, Albert!

Online

#693 2022-03-17 20:39:53

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Chest infections and pneumonia have just been re named it seems.

All the same symptoms but with a new label..

I’ve known chest infections to be scary, they can also kill and it is very dangerous having pneumonia. I’ve had the experience so coughing up blood suddenly and randomly, feeling like I’m going to die even when waking up one morning even after feeling fine the next day, many years ago.

Also chest infection once I was fine and randomly fainted in the street all of a sudden and found I had a very bad chest infection, then I couldn’t stand without fainting for weeks, not enough oxygen for me. Years ago too, way before this even when I had no symptoms at all before and these suddenly occurred. Or waking up one morning and the room spinning, feeling sick, before this pandemic, it’s scary and dangerous when it is bad, yes even gasping for breath happens too with pneumonia, your lungs are being damaged and unable to work properly and will leave scarring that will never heal and make it easier for more infections.

Smoking doesn’t help either that scarrs your lungs and opens them up to infections like this.

Alcohol too… don’t use the nose swabs, you need to see them horrible things inside of them which I have, you would never touch them then..

Also masks are a nice breeding ground for bacteria and you’re breathing it back in.

Stress I find makes it easier for us to get chest infections, I myself only had these when I was depressed and under extreme emotional stress, this is true for everyone.

Offline

#694 2022-03-18 03:48:24

Happy
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

clwpb wrote:

Hi, unfortunately I received the Covid vaccine prior to being awakened and having all of this knowledge. Is there no hope for me?


Never say never, as they say. smile Listen to Dr. Lee Merritt's interview of Dr. Carrie Madej from two days ago. Around the end there (approx. 40 mins --> ), they touch upon it...


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#695 2022-03-18 07:33:13

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

N-acetylcysteine 600 mg is supposed to be good in boosting the immune system to overcome the dampening effect of graphene oxide does in the body.

I read somewhere that graphene oxide in v people seems to reduce the immune system, I just take it because of all my problems at the moment, not vaccinated tho. There has been studies about it. No harm in taking it.

Offline

#696 2022-03-18 08:44:13

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tyndlar wrote:

N-acetylcysteine 600 mg is supposed to be good in boosting the immune system to overcome the dampening effect of graphene oxide does in the body.

I read somewhere that graphene oxide in v people seems to reduce the immune system, I just take it because of all my problems at the moment, not vaccinated tho. There has been studies about it. No harm in taking it.

I came across mention of this N-.... cysteine substance (which I had never heard of before) in an article on a totally different topic yesterday. Take this synchronicity as a sign....

Online

#697 2022-03-18 10:47:31

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

In 2020-04, Medcram.com published  Coronavirus Update 59: Dr. Roger Seheult's Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC)

https://youtu.be/NM2A2xNLWR4?t=90


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

#698 2022-03-18 12:06:19

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

07wideeyes, good, synchronicity may be a hint for you.

Offline

#699 2022-03-18 12:22:22

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

07wideeyes wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

N-acetylcysteine 600 mg is supposed to be good in boosting the immune system to overcome the dampening effect of graphene oxide does in the body.

I read somewhere that graphene oxide in v people seems to reduce the immune system, I just take it because of all my problems at the moment, not vaccinated tho. There has been studies about it. No harm in taking it.

I came across mention of this N-.... cysteine substance (which I had never heard of before) in an article on a totally different topic yesterday. Take this synchronicity as a sign....


Can you please post the link to the article?

Online

#700 2022-03-20 07:30:34

Cocreatr
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

I like this way of thinking. Cannot verify, but rings true to me.

Published 2020-04-10 Message to Starseeds: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication (Taygeta)

They already manipulate everything. They already have everything. They only give people what they always give them. A worldwide chaos. They couldn't have their Third World War? So they put together this nonsense. But they must always keep the population on alarm for something. That´s why the work of the Doctors here is very important. Let them understand that they are the key to helping humanity ... stop thinking about your wallets and your personal fame.

Economy. This lets call it a bug crashing the economy is silly, they will crash it or not ... on their own, with their agendas. Not for reasons that seem "out of control". The economy is portrayed as if it were a conscious and unpredictable being. It is not. It is under their total control. These psychopaths in power would NOT leave anything in the air, at random. They control everything. Whether or not the economy crashes depends on their ideas and their agendas, not on anything external or accidental. Therefore they would NOT release any real virus. Because they would NOT have any control over it. And if they do want something it is control. And they know that the media is enough.

Corroboration from another angle? Rings true to me, too.

Until 1952, virologists believed that a virus was a toxic protein or enzyme that was somehow propagated by the body and spread in a human or animal body. Medicine and real science abandoned this idea in 1951 because the alleged viruses could not be found under the electron microscope and control experiments were never performed.

It was gradually recognized that the death of cells in healthy animals, organs, and tissues produced waste products that had previously been labeled “viruses. In other words, virology had disproved itself and disbanded as a science (6).

In the year 2000, however, with the unveiling of the contradictory data of the so-called Human Genome Project (the shameful and grotesque claim that the entire human heritage was almost uncovered), it became clear that this was not possible, and that more than half of that genome had to be invented by the researchers themselves to give it some face. All ideas about genes as “carriers” of all info – and thus also info about disease – were thus totally and comprehensively refuted.
Until now, however, the common man is unaware of this. The academics involved find it very hard to admit the dubious role they themselves played in the process, given the impact of the seriously misleading developments that followed.(7) But facts are facts: the entire human genome is not sequenced, no matter what anyone might claim.

Source: https://greatreject.org/dr-stefan-lanka … are-false/


☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB