You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-08 09:25:28

Gomba
Member

What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

China goes in frenzy with "zero covid policy", Shangai and some other major cities are being locked down for over a month. People are essentially being kept as prisoners, barb wires are installed all over the place. The supply chain is hamstringed, people are starving and angry. Civil unrest is widespread.

https://youtu.be/opvjfsRNtA8

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.
Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

Offline

#2 2022-05-08 10:00:34

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Well, if the Cabal's goal is to exterminate at least 90% of the world's population, that's the way to go. Swaruu of Erra said at least four years ago that one of the ways to reduce the population will be food shortages.

Offline

#3 2022-05-08 10:55:33

Robert369
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Gomba wrote:

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.

My take is that it works similar to the Covid jab that forces people to either wake up or die, as part of a greater plan to "clean up" Humanity from unreal people and unawakenable ones, so that Humanity can continue "anew" from there on and rebuild our planet and society without all the hindersome folks that prevent progress.

Insofar, all those "draconian measures" are not truly serving the Cabals and the oppression, but factually serve Humanity as "wake up enforcer", which ultimately will lead to the few oppressors to be overthrown.

I sense a higher plan behind this, in which the Negatives are used as tools and made believe they could win this, while in fact they are digging their own grave deeper and deeper.

Gomba wrote:

Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

Yes, I have reports from China directly that confirm such, though thanks to the communication restrictions (worse than in the Ukraine) such is truly hard to come by these days.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#4 2022-05-08 11:06:04

Edith_S
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

People develop conditioned patterns of responses as a consequence of socialization in infancy and childhood.  We develop a lot of skills due to repetition, training, etc, when certain actions become automatic.

Well, when the stimuli change the response starts to change as well, depending on the temperament and character but also the medium the person is kept in.

After a while , the results can turn into paradoxical reactions or inhibition – the subject’s mind can literally shut down or  goes through a veritable conversion of behavior, believes, action.

Given the harsh,  never experienced conditions to which the population is subjected and there seems to be no way of getting out of it, the mind is profoundly disturbed  and if prolonged sufficiently the chances of recovery are diminished.  It is an inhuman, awful way of torture.

I’m not sure where I read or heard – maybe  was mentioned in one of the videos that the Chinese, being aware of the contamination experiments  being rolled out, are trying to eliminate the possibility of spreading of pathogens, but it is still unacceptable the length of restrictions and lack of information, not   taking any measures to reduce the stress of the population, and so on.


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#5 2022-05-09 10:16:25

Flora
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Gomba wrote:

China goes in frenzy with "zero covid policy", Shangai and some other major cities are being locked down for over a month. People are essentially being kept as prisoners, barb wires are installed all over the place. The supply chain is hamstringed, people are starving and angry. Civil unrest is widespread.

https://youtu.be/opvjfsRNtA8

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.
Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

Sorry for my poor grammar, English is not my first language. I haven't checked out the video link you posted, but as a Chinese person living in China right now, I can confirm that everything happening in China right now seems very crazy. We are forced to stay home for a very long period, and there would always be a strict lockdown if there are covid cases reported(especially cities with huge population like shanghai). There were people starved to death in Shanghai. We have no choice but to take the PCR tests over three times every week(depends on the city). If you missed the test once, you'll get a yellow QR code, which means that you cannot go anywhere until you take the test to prove that you test covid negative(only people who show a green QR code can enter public places). I think the unstoppable PCR tests may be another way to deal with people who are not jabbed since you cannot escape the test(even you do not go out and just stay at home, you have to take the tests, if you do not take the test, people who are in charge of your residence/apartment community will knock on your door to ask you to do so). Besides, recently there are many policies to prevent people from going aboard. And starting from two weeks ago, everyone's IP address on Weibo, one of the biggest social media platform, are shown publicly to the whole internet. Although I rarely use any Chinese social media platform, this kind of thing makes wonder what are the next thing they are going to do to us. Firstly the lockdown and the frequent PCR tests, then restrictions on going abroad and showing your IP address, what's next? We do not have freedom of speech here, so there's little opposite voices against these. Everything happening right now is very unbearable to me. I don't know what to do right now, with my family putting a lot stress on me, forcing me to take the jab.

Offline

#6 2022-05-09 11:53:20

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Flora wrote:
Gomba wrote:

China goes in frenzy with "zero covid policy", Shangai and some other major cities are being locked down for over a month. People are essentially being kept as prisoners, barb wires are installed all over the place. The supply chain is hamstringed, people are starving and angry. Civil unrest is widespread.

https://youtu.be/opvjfsRNtA8

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.
Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

Sorry for my poor grammar, English is not my first language. I haven't checked out the video link you posted, but as a Chinese person living in China right now, I can confirm that everything happening in China right now seems very crazy. We are forced to stay home for a very long period, and there would always be a strict lockdown if there are covid cases reported(especially cities with huge population like shanghai). There were people starved to death in Shanghai. We have no choice but to take the PCR tests over three times every week(depends on the city). If you missed the test once, you'll get a yellow QR code, which means that you cannot go anywhere until you take the test to prove that you test covid negative(only people who show a green QR code can enter public places). I think the unstoppable PCR tests may be another way to deal with people who are not jabbed since you cannot escape the test(even you do not go out and just stay at home, you have to take the tests, if you do not take the test, people who are in charge of your residence/apartment community will knock on your door to ask you to do so). Besides, recently there are many policies to prevent people from going aboard. And starting from two weeks ago, everyone's IP address on Weibo, one of the biggest social media platform, are shown publicly to the whole internet. Although I rarely use any Chinese social media platform, this kind of thing makes wonder what are the next thing they are going to do to us. Firstly the lockdown and the frequent PCR tests, then restrictions on going abroad and showing your IP address, what's next? We do not have freedom of speech here, so there's little opposite voices against these. Everything happening right now is very unbearable to me. I don't know what to do right now, with my family putting a lot stress on me, forcing me to take the jab.


Thanks for responding as someone who is actually living there. I want to say that you are really brave and with good willpower, because you have avoided the jab. My advice would be to rely on your intuition at all times. Stay strong and believe in yourself and Source that there will be a chance to remain in your own sovereignty even if living in China.

I'm positively surprised that there are still people like you in China.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-05-09 11:58:42)

Offline

#7 2022-05-09 12:23:57

Flora
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

BraveLightbeing wrote:
Flora wrote:
Gomba wrote:

China goes in frenzy with "zero covid policy", Shangai and some other major cities are being locked down for over a month. People are essentially being kept as prisoners, barb wires are installed all over the place. The supply chain is hamstringed, people are starving and angry. Civil unrest is widespread.

https://youtu.be/opvjfsRNtA8

China appeared to be beyond saving for quite a while now. It seemed there is no need to do anything out of ordinary, just continue to slowly but steadily build out the toalitarian survailance state. So what was the motive behind these extreme measures that caused a massive civil unrest? I mean they must surely have planned and simulated this beforhand.
Should we even believe this narrative, is it indeed this crazy in China or its being overexaggerated?

Sorry for my poor grammar, English is not my first language. I haven't checked out the video link you posted, but as a Chinese person living in China right now, I can confirm that everything happening in China right now seems very crazy. We are forced to stay home for a very long period, and there would always be a strict lockdown if there are covid cases reported(especially cities with huge population like shanghai). There were people starved to death in Shanghai. We have no choice but to take the PCR tests over three times every week(depends on the city). If you missed the test once, you'll get a yellow QR code, which means that you cannot go anywhere until you take the test to prove that you test covid negative(only people who show a green QR code can enter public places). I think the unstoppable PCR tests may be another way to deal with people who are not jabbed since you cannot escape the test(even you do not go out and just stay at home, you have to take the tests, if you do not take the test, people who are in charge of your residence/apartment community will knock on your door to ask you to do so). Besides, recently there are many policies to prevent people from going aboard. And starting from two weeks ago, everyone's IP address on Weibo, one of the biggest social media platform, are shown publicly to the whole internet. Although I rarely use any Chinese social media platform, this kind of thing makes wonder what are the next thing they are going to do to us. Firstly the lockdown and the frequent PCR tests, then restrictions on going abroad and showing your IP address, what's next? We do not have freedom of speech here, so there's little opposite voices against these. Everything happening right now is very unbearable to me. I don't know what to do right now, with my family putting a lot stress on me, forcing me to take the jab.


Thanks for responding as someone who is actually living there. I want to say that you are really brave and with good willpower, because you have avoided the jab. My advice would be to rely on your intuition at all times. Stay strong and believe in yourself and Source that there will be a chance to remain in your own sovereignty even if living in China.

I'm positively surprised that there are still people like you in China.

Thank you! I'll follow my own intuition.

In China, most people accept everything cabal do to them, but there are a few, very small amount of people are awakening to the truth. I've seen some people discuss Taygetan team's videos and the agenda of the jab on Chinese social media platforms. But still, I would say 99.99% of Chinese don't know what's really happening.

Offline

#8 2022-05-09 12:34:16

Genoveva
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

The bottom line is that people who are awake (the sleeping ones too) have one thing in common: the lack of action.

We could say that the preppers are the most advanced ones in the sense of awakening. They are preppers because they see through the deception, hence they do the prepping because they are sort of awakened.

However, it is not enough. Without action and without a realistic strategy, even the awakened are as destined to failure as the sleepers.

The easiest way to demonstrate the above is the situation in China. We know about the brutal lockdown of a large urban area because somehow they manage to leak out info about their tragedy. However, if we do not hear details about the Chinese rural preppers, it does not mean that they are not exterminated in the meanwhile.

Incidentally: why don't the astral travelers bring info about what is happening with the Chinese rural comunities? Why don't they alert us to the fact that after locking down the urban areas, the Chinese military is obliterating the rural comunities? When the urban lockdown will end, those city dwellers will find out that there are no more farms and no more people outside of their cities. They are gone.

There are signs about this happening  outside of China, too. From sources in countries where information still gets out, we learn that government minions enter private properties without legal mandate, and they confiscate food, they kill livestock, and their masters are in various stages of making it illegal for people to own properties or to have food reserves.

The sad thing is that the so called awakened ones think that they can protect themselves, either by hiding, either by building self sufficient communities. I guess they will discover soon enough that everything that happens in China will arrive on their doorstep, and there is no damn thing they can do to protect themselves. There is no damn thing that the urban dwellers can do to defend their rural friends or family, assuming they would even want to.

There are various layers of hopium being injected into the awakened communities. There is this criticism of the saviour concept. But this is done as a distraction. To motivate the awakened people into wasting their time and energy through isolating themselves from the unawakened ones. Subsequently, they will be easy pray. The government will take them out as easily as fishing into a barrel.

And if you think that the Chinese model cannot happen to you, please allow me to give you an example of a different approach, which will apply most probably to you too, sooner rather than later.

In Romania there is a 180 pages law that will be promulgated in a few days. This law says that the government has the responsibility to nationalise the land and the dwellings of the people who can no longer look after their property due to illnesses or due to old age. In the 180 pages document,  this little paragraph is sneakily hidden.

The same law is being prepared in USA, as we speak. How many sources told you about this? Do you see a pattern here? Isn't it the same approach as the beginning of the scamdemic when they killed the elderly?

I have had the misfortune to observe the same behaviour in thieves: they would rob an old person, rather than a young or a strong one. When I intervened in order to stop one such incident 15 years ago, I even asked them: why would you steal from this old lady? Don't you think that maybe she needs that money for medicine or for food? What if this is the last bit of money she has till the end of month when her meagre pension is due to arrive? As it turns out, scattered through the tram were only 11 people: the potential victim, a friend and I, and a gang of 8 thieves. A couple of them menacingly came towards my friend and I, after the old lady got out of the tram. The tram driver did nothing to help us. Fortunately, the mob wasn't in the mood for a physical confrontation, but they asked me: why do you meddle in our affairs? I was still outraged and quite honestly blind to the fact that they could retaliate with more than verbal sparring. At next stop they sounded retreat and got out of the tram. That's when my friend and I realised that all of them were part of the same gang. The pack leader was shouting at me while sounding the retreat: this is our JOB and we put a lot of effort and planning into doing it!

So, forum friends, do not think for even a moment that anything will deter those hyena nazis from coming after us! The majority of them are indoctrinated in ways that an honest soul cannot even fathom. We don't know what type of psychological torture they are the product of. And, what is worse, they may not even know themselves that they are victims of subtle torture and indoctrination - such as the medical professionals who mostly don't realise that they are nothing else than big pharma tools.

Only the controllers have the full picture, while the minions are brainwashed or blackmailed into doing their little part. Every single minion thinks that they are only doing a job. And, as you can see, it doesn't matter what level of intellectual category they belong to. They can be up on the ladder, as fauci and billygates, your humble GP or community nurse, they can be a policeman or policewoman, a security guard or an antifa, azov, UN blue helmet, etc... nazi thug.

They can be opinion leaders or pretending to support Gosia's work, but in the same time seeding hopium in your mind, in plain view. They sprinkle little words here and there for your subconscious mind, and although they pose as supportive and positively oriented, they covertly insert subtle but damaging terminology in their narrative.

I have a suggestion for Gosia: it would be a very enlightening experience to ask the taygetans to analyse the forum postings with the help of their AI. To analyse for patterns. It wouldn't take long for an advanced AI to bring up the red flags for Gosia's attention. Although I'm sure that this exercise is part of the AI's linguistic routines, maybe it doesn’t volunteer the info unless it is specifically asked. That's what an advanced programmer would do anyway - and surely a sentient AI is self programming, on an ongoing basis.

But I digress. The main point is that by not taking decisive action this 3D planet is playing into the cabal mind games and the cabal is zillions of steps ahead of us, in terms of actual action. Meditation, detox, personal high vibrations... are only individual things. Collective action is missing from the picture.

Not individual action is missing! Collective action is missing.

The taygetans suggested the first steps: do not consent! Gosia is shouting like a prophet from the mountain tops, followed by personal example. She is grouping people through her action. By following her and by failing to apply her example through taking similarly further action ourselves, all we do is to confirm to an objective taygetan AI that we are followers, needy, in search of mentorship, and at best we are only capable to react and to bitch about things, rather than being proactive.

One doesn't achieve progress by being perfect. One can make mistakes and they can learn from the mistakes. But to segregate into little groups, based on individual preferences is something that makes the controllers extatic. Because they know: segregation is absolute proof of sleep.

Let's put it in a simple formula: a chain (aka group) is only as strong as it's weakest link. It's time to really wake up and to realise: as long as my neighbour is not awake, it means that I am asleep, dreaming that I am awake.... well, I am the one who projects my neighbour, aren't I? Or, to put it in other terms: my vibration is compatible with their vibration and that's the reason why they are part of my reality. The papayad neighbour and I are part of the same chain... hence this is a weak chain.

And, to end on an optimistic note, the same truth applies for taygetans and Gosia: they are part of my reality because I also have compatability with their vibration, and they are compatible with me too. Am I perfect? Well... noooo. Are they perfect? Nope. But we respect each other's strengths and weakness, don't we? And emotionally there is a lot of compatability too. Sooo... we need a cohesive strong chain. Common action builds a strong chain. Action that is not based on segregation of interests.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#9 2022-05-09 13:08:52

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

@Genoveva

Great post. I really like Taygetans' blunt realism and your post has lots of it.

Offline

#10 2022-05-09 14:55:05

Robert369
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Genoveva wrote:

The bottom line is that people who are awake (the sleeping ones too) have one thing in common: the lack of action.

We could say that the preppers are the most advanced ones in the sense of awakening. They are preppers because they see through the deception, hence they do the prepping because they are sort of awakened.

However, it is not enough. Without action and without a realistic strategy, even the awakened are as destined to failure as the sleepers.

While I'd agree that this is valid for the majority (which are sleeping and half-awakened people), it must be understood that there indeed are those truly awakened people who do real action which creates real changes to the world, both on- and off-world. Thus negatively generalizing like this is leading nowhere.

Just be aware that these changes are not visible until the sheeples are "deactivated" to continue running the matrix against the will of all the awakened people, because it is the mind-controlled people who "are" the matrix and not the few controllers behind them - as if a small group of wannabes could actually enslave a planet on their own... Hence the ongoing genocide has its purpose of cleaning up our planet from the unawakened ones, which is necessary as to allow Humanity a matrix-free future and to rebuild the planet from all the damage that was done via mind-control.

Sadly, even among the passive awakened people who are "not quite there", it is especially those who live in doom & gloom and need 3D proof for changes will not notice until the changes hit their face, and that can take a while longer. But for those who can see beyond 3D, the changes are visible and feelable, making the truly aware ones know that changes have happened.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#11 2022-05-09 16:01:07

Genoveva
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Approving of the genocide makes one complicit to genocide. And sadly, this type of thinking gives permission to be genocided too.

It reminds me of this absurd joke:

A mother takes the child to the paediatrician. The doctor's recommendation: this child is not well, so kindly please remove your clothes... we are going to conceive an upgraded version...


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#12 2022-05-09 16:18:01

Robert369
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Genoveva wrote:

Approving of the genocide makes one complicit to genocide. And sadly, this type of thinking gives permission to be genocided too.

While this is valid for "killing/eating" and "getting killed/eaten", which is enforced, the current ongoings are not truly enforced in most parts of the world but willingly accepted - even begged for to get jabbed.

Also your comparison misses the Earth problem of unreal people who technically are who continue the matrix against the awakening real people, which the Taygetan content should have made clear are not actual Humans. Which means that this is more of a clean-up so that only actual Humans will be left, and not really a genocide - though an(other) actual genocide surely is beyond approval for anyone.

Thus, if you wish to apply the above logic here, it is more like this:

"If you want to live in the matrix, then do as the matrix commands and take the offered jab. Everyone else who is a real Human is free to decide against it and take safety measures as needed if willing to leave the Cabal system comfy zone."

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-10 22:52:08)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#13 2022-05-09 16:57:31

Wooof
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

@Genoveva

I have a story like your tram. I was in the subway, waiting for a train. Suddenly I see a man who opens a little parapet and go down on the railway.
His movements were slow and determined. He open his arms as a christian cross, right on his foot, legs wide apart, prepared to confront the train.

We were 40 on the platform, plus 40 in front. I stand up. A woman screams. I run to the center of the quay. All people were immobile, like a movie on Pause.
I break the glass, the pane ( It was not a glass just a transparent plastic), explains that a person is on railway and, reexplains. 15 sec. "Ok we stop the line".

Return to the beginning of the dock, exit the man, in my arms. He weeps, wet, completely wet, no force, falls in my arms. "My woman quit me, with my two children".
"My woman quit, with my two children".
And only at this moment, two persons went to help. He was a professional of the railway. Other colleagues went.

Remember. The first movement, the first action, it's up to you to do it.

And let your fair emotion leads your body and mind.

Offline

#14 2022-05-09 21:12:59

microvirus6
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Genoveva-

Where do you get your info? That resets happen every 300 years, that Chinese farmers are being genocided as we speak, etc...

What you're saying is plausible to me, but I can't just take your word for it as sooo many others have made similar claims that never come to fruition.

Please share, as I'm sure some background or evidence would help motivate people to take the appropriate action


Joyfully creating reality. Eternally growing. Grateful for the knowledge and wisdom shared by everyone here!

Offline

#15 2022-05-10 09:06:13

07wideeyes
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Just wanna say thanks to Gomba for introducing this subject. I had been peripherally aware of it for a little while, but was hoping it would just disappear...... a strategy which never seems to work.....

I agree with your initial analysis, Gomba, that it is a surprising escalation, and from a certain perspective completely unnecessary from the cabal's point of view. I wonder whether sometimes they try things to see how far they can go without meeting serious pushback. this was my suspicion last autumn, when 'mandatory papayas', no buses or croissants in cafes without the papaya were coming in very quickly in parts of Europe. Not to mention what they were trying in Austria (another pilot experiment, I suggest). They went a bit too far too quickly, in my estimation, created too much unrest for comfort, and in Austria the totalitarianism didn't work, just confirmed to the papaya hesitant that it wasn't about 'health'. Then Trudeau gave the game away in Canada, showing how easy it is to shut down people's bank accounts just because they don't agree with you. Too many people were beginning to see what's going on - and too much awakening = game over.

So maybe they're doing the same in China. Testing, testing....

Offline

#16 2022-05-10 13:18:18

Genoveva
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

microvirus6 wrote:

Genoveva-

Where do you get your info? That resets happen every 300 years, that Chinese farmers are being genocided as we speak, etc...

What you're saying is plausible to me, but I can't just take your word for it as sooo many others have made similar claims that never come to fruition.

Please share, as I'm sure some background or evidence would help motivate people to take the appropriate action

I was surprised about this question: where do you get your info?

Short answer: it is available to anyone who bothers to do their own research.

Therefore, the question becomes: what is different about how I do my research?

First of all, I spot patterns. And ever since the scamdemic started, I even became allergic to certain patterns... so allergic that if two different sources say something nonsensical, alarm bells instantly go off. Such as the propagandistic hopium fed to the awakened people. Logically, the hopium's purpose is to pacify the critical thinkers and to lull them into a superficial sleep. Or, to put it in different terms, to get them to willingly accept a veil of illusion over their eyes.

This lull is so efficient that the subject in question will hang on to the veil and they will reinforce it themselves. If you try to lift it just a little bit, they will fight you tooth and nail for attacking their precious self-built veil. That is true and even more obviously so, for the people who queue for hours in order to get their coveted papaya.

How does the illusion work? Simple: if you accept one lie as truth, then everything else which is built on this lie is also a lie. It's like in a liver transplant: if the transplanted organ contains one tiny cancerous cluster, then the future organ will grow into a cancerous mass eventually (I don't actually know if this is the case; it's a guess). And this transplant eventually metastases an otherwise healthy bio-suit.

The expression critical thinking is the key. It is an incomplete term, however, because thinking is immediately associated with the mind. In fact, thinking involves every energetic layer of the being. We now know that intelligence exists down to the smallest known particle in the body system. Every particle is constantly sending and receiving information from the rest of the body (system) and they all ultimately create that which we call "thinking".

Yeah, we got manipulated into blaming the parasites because they tricked humanity into creating an inverted reality. But even at this stage of disclosure, humans still say: bloody parasites/cabal inverted every bit of knowledge. Hmm, nope, the correct thing to say would be: oh, wow! How come that we allowed the parasites to trick us into building an inverted reality?

From this example it becomes painfully clear: only the correct question leads to the truth. And the wrong question leads to fear, to powerlessness.

So, yeah, this may be the one objective measuring stick that cannot be faked or manipulated: the fear. If the question provokes fear, then it means that it is the wrong question... it means that there is a lie embeded into the very question.

Let's put the two statements side by side and let's see how it feels:

1. The cabal inverted every bit of knowledge in my reality.
2. I accepted one lie as being the truth and the result is that I manifested an inverted reality.

Yeah, it's scary. But ask the right question and a miraculous alchemy occurs almost instantly (sorry for the language, lol):

WTF is that one cancerous lie that led to the creation of this grotesque inverted reality?

Subsequently, you uncover layer after layer of inverted constructs. Until one magical click occurs: you see the code of the matrix. And nothing scares you anymore. The veil is lifted. Like Neo, stopping the bullets.

All is fair game. Nothing is there to fear. Because the truth is incompatible with the fear. Or, as buddhists put it: suffering (fear) is the consequence of ignorance.

In conclusion, this is my source of information: research of the info presented in plain sight, and trust your whole being down to the smallest particle to signal to you if you stumbled upon a lie. Then, reverse engineer the elements of the construct, keep only the elements that feel true, and then rebuild the construct with the truthful elements. Wherever that leads you, it is the truth.

So, we take the example of Shangai total lockdown. Why do they do it?

Well, first of all, it's a beta testing of the logistics involved.

The cabal AI is a mining routine. Mining of the data. This involves approximately the same process of reverse engineering of the human behaviour, deconstructing it in building blocks, tweak one block of data in a way which fits the goal of the controllers, and put it back again. The whole reality is tweaked, and the mistified human had no clue what exactly is this new phenomenon. All they knew is that it's not quite right. By the time they are able to say exactly what's wrong with the new picture, the moment of action has passed, they fall under the spell of the Stockholm syndrome, and they are weakened. This is the ideal moment when a new tyrannical measure is sneaked into the mix. It doesn't allow the victim time to rebuild the reality on a truthful platform because they are distracted with a new fakery, and they are allocating all their energy to coping with this new stuff.

I must stop the sharing at this point, because it's getting tiresome. But the next example will nicely answer the question: when is it the right time to take action? The answer comes from the experience of battered women. There comes a point in their tortured marriage when they ask themselves: why, oh why did I allow this narcissistic monster to beat me for so many years?

I've never had this experience. But, as a kid, I witnessed the discussion between an old wise woman and a victim. The wise woman kept quiet during the whole bitching and analysis of the battered woman. She allowed the victim to reverse engineer the many years of bad marriage, just like a skilled psychology master would do. Keep in mind that this was a discussion between two women who were not intellectually oriented at all.

The wise woman, wittily provided the best advice I have ever heard for a complex woulda coulda shoulda situation: "My dear, always remember this rule: in a marriage, there is no such thing as a second beating! Because after the first slap on the face, or after the first punch, whichever of these two things occur, you are supposed to get out of the marriage! A wife beater is always a wife beater. Therefore, you do not give the bastard the chance to do it a second time!"

So, microvirus6, you want a reason to motivate people into taking the right action? Here it is, plain and simple: a narcissist is always a narcissist. A slap in the face from a narcissist is only the first in a looong stream of incessant beatings.

The moment the nazis mandated the masks was the moment when people were supposed to realize that the most swift mass uprising was necessary. That was the first cancerous cell in this abhorrent construct.

The moment when the people failed to be righteously outraged at the crime of mandating a mask on children's face for 8 hours in school, the AI routine had the confirmation that the amount of suffering that people are willing to take is unlimited.

The AI routine is built to calibrate exactly how much elasticity exists in human behaviour, and is inserting incrementally the lies, until the final goal is reached. AI is not designed to exhibit patience, or compassion. AI's routines are built on the logic of stretching the elasticity just below the snapping reaction. At this point it relaxes a little bit, and then it will stretch again further, within the tolerance levels.

You don't have to guess what the end goal is. The Georgia guidestones state it unequivocally: the population level must be kept under 500k. So, the AI will stretch the lies until that goal is reached. Period.

People want proof that Chinese rural areas are exterminated during urban lockdown?

First proof is the mask mandates. Why would a sane human wait for the second metaphorical beating to take place, before recognizing that they are married to a narcissist?

You also ask about the 300 year reset cycle. There is ample proof about this, and it is also set in stone, so to speak. It is in the architecture, in the mudslide covered buildings, in the stone archaeological artefacts, in the Mandela effect. What is the faked explanation introduced by the three letter agency? Intersection of timelines... hmm, in other words is it more probable that two realities are intermingled? Or is it that the reset is not a clean cut, but it is in fact the gradual modification of memory?

The clearest proof of this gradual mind moulding and memory tampering is the gender fluidity crap. Here you have people who look into their pants and conclude: I am a boy or I am a girl, because I have the genitals of a boy or of a girl. And then, you have a supreme court high judge who is affraid to define the word "woman", due to political correctness. On the other hand, you have the young kids, who are told that the gender is fluid. If you will return as starseed in a couple of generations (statistically 25years are allocated to a generation), you may find out that the most esoteric teachings you need to give will start with "look into your pants and tell me what you see. Meditate on that". And they will consider you the most enlightened master for giving them this amazing revelation, that never crossed till that moment into their awareness...


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#17 2022-05-10 16:50:13

Genoveva
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

One more thing...

The planet theatre is centralised in WEF propaganda machine. Their website clearly states that future of medicine is to be lead by AI, drug delivery system will be nano thechnology, food will consist of laboratory grown proteins (bugs, worms), agriculture will be outlawed, etc....

By now, it is obvious that all these things are taking place in a highly coordinated manner, and it is tailored for each country based on their culture, mentality, wealth level, religion, etc...

If you take any of these measures, and if you compare them, you notice that the milestones and the intermediary steps are identical, with variations of propaganda and severity of punishment/reward system that is extremely carefully fashioned on an identical social score template, based on the country specifics.

Now, I am puzzled with regards to the reason why this happens, but the levels of brutality applied to the Chinese population are off the charts compared to other countries. Did you notice how while you are politely invited to stick a bloody swab in your nose and throat, in China they skip the polite part and they take the torture to the next level by adding humiliation and brutality to it? They not only force the testing, but they even stick the swab in the arse.

Organ harvesting in the rest of the world is done by rescue services: when somebody had an accident and they can be saved, the victim is assassinated in the ambulance or even on site, and then the organs are harvested (and this is just one of the many methods used in the western world). What do they do in China for organ harvesting? They imprison the people on made up claims, and when a specific organ request comes in, the prisoner who is a match is sacrificed directly, while alive. Again, the goal is the same (organ harvesting), the brutality and the coverup are the only difference. And once more, the Chinese are subjected to higher brutality.

Examples are numerous, so I won't continue with the comparison. But I'll ask just one (rhetorical) question: why doesn't the western world liberate the Chinese? And why does the same western world expect (actually demand) to be saved by the ET's while they don't bother to extend the same kindness to their Chinese fellow humans? (also rhetorical).

And you say,  microvirus6, that the proof of Chinese farmers being genocided would motivate people to stand up? Oh, that's funny! They don’t even stand up when their own children are papaya'd. Or when the sky above their heads is crisscrossed by chemtrails.

I'm not siding with the Chinese either. They did not react when their babies were killed with poisonous milk bottles some 20 years ago. Or when their pets were sacrificed like garbage just a short while ago, under the blatant spiteful excuse that those pets belonged to infected people. And the brutality of the show: to put them in sacks on the pavement, waiting for the garbage trucks to pick them up!

Don't kid yourself! Humans don't need proof in order to start the uprising. They need to say "enough is enough"! And the more apparently unimportant the reason for uprising is, the better are the chances of success. Because what will fuel their resolve is the accumulated frustration of centuries, millennia, eons, of lies, deception, invertions, manipulation.

None of the memory is ever destroyed. Because energy cannot be destroyed. It's there, inside, bubbling under the apparently calm idiocracy waters. It will produce a spark that will be unstoppable, just like wildfire.

Let's zoom in on the agriculture issue and the suspected genocide of the rural Chinese population. You have these elements in the mix:

In Australia, the agriculture is on the verge of being outlawed (to open the path towards insects being mandated as food).

In UK, the farmers are offered fat incentives to retire from this activity and to put a halt to food production.

In Ukraine, they stop food production by parading a war which also implements active genocide.

The fake sanctions applied to Russia targeted not only gas, but also food production, and the export of chemicals needed by the rest of the world, for their food production activities.

In US, tens of huge food processing centres suddenly are destroyed by random fires.

Do you notice that in the western world the same goal is achieved through different methods?

Now, add the brutality factor that is applied consistently in China. I don’t think that Chinese will bother to waste their time by welding the doors and windows of the people anymore. It's too boring for them! They've been there, and they've done that, in the early days of the scamdemic. When western world was told to pretty please stay put in your house to flatten the curve, and here... have some printed furlough incentive for being an obedient citizen, the Chinese were being welded inside their dwellings.

Now, does it make sense that the Chinese rurals are currently genocided? Time will tell. Propaganda may present it as some mysterious disease that oh so coincidentally struck the poor farmers while the urban areas were in total lockdown torture.

However, whatever occurs right now in rural China, it will occur in the western world, too. Very soon.

And, no! There is no chance that having high personal vibrations will protect anyone! Or that it will stop the nazi machine.

The only thing that will stop the nazis is global action and mutual support. Yes, fuelled by high vibration, but this vibration still needs to be translated into physical action. Because it serves no good if you have the best car and the best fuel for the car if you keep it locked in the garage. It's actually ridiculous to polish the pretty car every day, religiously, while you don't take it out on the road. The rust and the fatigue will get to it. Much sooner than if you take it out for a ride, regularly.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#18 2022-05-10 22:45:30

Gomba
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

I agree with Robert here. If the cabal is going offscript that probably means good for us. As terrible as it sounds its an opportunity for the frog to jump out instead of slowly cooking in the water....
This also gives hope to others in hopeless situations. If the powerful and calculated CCP can lose their sh*t like this then really nothing bad is set in stone.

That being said I feel really sorry for the Chinese people. I know saying " hurray, the CCP is on a rampage" from my idillic living condition sounds quite indigeneous....

I dont think that the simulation theory is likely. If they wanted to simulate this they could probably pick any other "rural" metropolis with 5 - 10 million inhabitants and do an isolated test. They might have got away with it without significant media attention as well. Well, in fact they might have done this but I've just never heard about it. Locking down Shanghai among many other cities is an all-in.

By the way I started to suspect that these measures are less about China and more of a global thing but I just fail to see the bigger picture yet.

Offline

#19 2022-05-12 18:41:04

07wideeyes
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

One reason why 'they' are doing what they are doing in China is because they can..... There is actually nothing so remarkable about this. We probably all know people who try it on; I call these people 'tryers'. They will attempt to get a bit of an advantage over you - maybe tell a white lie, see if they can work a situation to their financial advantage, misuse your hospitality, whatever. And they will keep it up, moving in small increments, until you either overtly set limits, boundaries, to their behaviour; or tell them where to go....

Not so extreme, but another example, is that of Chile. Chile is just about the most papaya-ed place in the world. Official stats say so, and it is confirmed by somebody I know who comes from Chile. "The people of Chile are slaves. They do not think for themselves" she tells me. "What! Are they worse than the people in Scotland?" "They are worse, far far worse." Oh dear.....

Many countries are 'relaxing the requirements' for international travel. In an increasing number of places in Europe you don't need a test or a shot or anything. But check out the requirements for entry into Chile, and it's a dystopian digital nightmare. Shots, tests, 'mobility passes', more tests. It made me feel bad just reading about it.

The lesson from China and Chile concerns compliance. It is a huge huge mistake for people to think along the lines of 'If I just do what I'm told, then they'll leave me alone, and I can get on with my life.' No, No, No. The opposite happens. It just encourages the cabal to try it on more and more. As those with a few functioning brain cells (as David Icke says) have pointed out, mass disobedience is the key, the focus, the only starter. Compliance is fatal. So the (until now) majority compliant Chinese have contributed to their own hell. Only one way out - but in China it won't be pretty, I'm afraid.

Offline

#20 2022-05-15 09:51:30

Genoveva
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Here is one researcher who found clues suggesting that less than 200 years ago there was a major reset on planet earth.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o6Djtn9oKKb8/

Also, fragments compiled by Max Igan in this broadcast show that situation in China is beyond imagination, with regards to brutality:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrOyQHlDu5LM/

The sad thing is that the tolerance to tyranny was gradually hammered into the Chinese population for centuries, so they have an excuse, but there is no excuse for the rest of the world who in 2-3 years of scamdemic torture have assimilated super fast the same type of acquiescence.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#21 2022-05-15 15:36:34

microvirus6
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Thank you Genoveva. I highly value your input


Joyfully creating reality. Eternally growing. Grateful for the knowledge and wisdom shared by everyone here!

Offline

#22 2022-05-15 15:51:55

naringas
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Genoveva wrote:

Here is one researcher who found clues suggesting that less than 200 years ago there was a major reset on planet earth.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o6Djtn9oKKb8/

Also, fragments compiled by Max Igan in this broadcast show that situation in China is beyond imagination, with regards to brutality:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrOyQHlDu5LM/

The sad thing is that the tolerance to tyranny was gradually hammered into the Chinese population for centuries, so they have an excuse, but there is no excuse for the rest of the world who in 2-3 years of scamdemic torture have assimilated super fast the same type of acquiescence.


very interesting, specially the 200 years ago reset.

I think this was done from the british empire. they did something to magic (they canceled it?)

the "victorian era" is when science really took over the role of religion as the part of the state/government which administers the individuals beliefs.

quite literally grand wizard level spells cast by "bluebloods" out of england (newton, hooke, and other nameless holders of even more power, the city of london)


all them languages and vocabularies are making it difficult to communicate...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline

#23 2022-05-16 14:01:55

Aurgo
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

microvirus6 wrote:

Thank you Genoveva. I highly value your input


Yep, that was pretty good!!

There comes a time when you’ve gotta stop the wax application and hammer those horses!

Offline

#24 2022-06-12 20:10:02

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

China is in a bit of a pickle.  You  have the People's Republic of China (PRC) which was the communist movement that established itself in the 50s the rest of the way and the Republic of China (ROC) the last republican form of government left in china housed entirely on Taiwan.  Shanghai was locked down as there were protest over the actions going on in Shanghai planned by the PRC.  Plus there is the lay down movement which is a beginning labor rights movement by the younger generation and China is on the precipiece of becoming a non player in 40 years due to after effects of the decades long one child policy making them forced to action no later than 2024 if they want to gain any greater control before the military becomes a non player. 

China is staving off internal civil war.  with the lock downs.  They have had bad harvest years and can not survive food wise without imports from the USA.  They have also irked all the manufacturers as their quantity over quality push ethically prevents any quality products from being ripped off, reproduced, or sold without longer term blowback.  And the lock downs are hurting their core export market and the green new deal is causing massive power issues with their energy industry to the point manufacturing can not occur and homes can not be cooled or heated or water delivered via utilities.

So most of a the lock downs are there to stop internal revolts from occurring that had been the norm in china for millenia.  Most of these are well deserved as they have idiotic policies being applied that are causing significant harm.


Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Offline

#25 2022-06-12 20:54:55

WXMM
Member

Re: What is behind the over the top Chinese zero covid policy??

Because the matrix launcher is the strongest in the East. Hypnosis is most severe in China and India.The scanning result of toleka shows that China has the least number of star seeds, which is also the reason.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-06-12 20:57:48)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB