You are not logged in.

#26 2022-06-02 15:58:44

Tomek

Re: No Time, No Distances, No Energy, No Matter...

ro2778 wrote:

That’s one of my favourites, the answer to who created god is “you” because god is just like everything else, an idea, which comes from source, which is you.

Here is a passage from ‘The School for Gods’ between Lupelius (Apparently he had a school in Ireland ~1000 AD) and a warrior monk about this question. I like his answer:

Lupelius and Amanzio, one of his warrior monks.

Lupelius: “If you believe in the external world
as something real, then you are lost
and destined to fail in whatever you do.
Anything coming from ‘out there’
can only help you to recognise in yourself
the true source of all your troubles,
limitations and misery.
Therefore, let all outer incidents, circumstances,
events and relations with others fall
in a place within yourself,
where such trash can be transformed
into a new substance, new energy, new life…
You have made existence and the external world your god… But existence is not real…
it is a device that serves the Dream
so as to help you return to the source
to find out what is really real…
There is nothing outside ourselves
which is not ruled by the Dream.”
Amanzio: “Then what about this castle we are inand these rooms which are more than three hundred years old?”
Lupelius: “They are a creation of yours… now, in this moment!”
Amanzio: “And what about my mother and father?”
Lupelius: “They are also your creations…
there is nothing outside of you that is before you! Life doesn’t come from our parents,
but stands Real, Eternal, Magnificent, with neither beginning nor end,
neither birth nor death.”
Amanzio: “So… then… is man… God?”
Lupelius: “No!… He is much more!… He has God at his service…”
Amanzio: “What does that mean?”
Lupelius: “That you could ask Him for everything you desire…
and God will satisfy all your requests…
without constraint…
God is a good servant but not a good master…
God loves to serve… he loves to love…
God is total surrender at your service…
God exists… because ‘you’ exist…
If you are not there then He has no reason to exist…
God is your will in action.”
Amanzio: “I don’t understand”
Lupelius: “The mind cannot understand…it can only lie…
The mind… is mendacious…
The mind that is not mendacious annuls itself
and makes way for the totality of the Being.
You cannot change the past
if you don’t understand that
it is this present which gives form to the past.
Whatever you attain in this instant
is simultaneously transferred in all directions.
the present is made perfect,
everything in your past will be aligned with this perfection.
Each event of the past is just a resonance of vibrations
that your body is sending right Now.
It’s Here that everything happens…
It’s Here that everything is touched…
It’s Here that everything is moved…
Here where Truth, Innocence, Beauty and Power dwell. Here… in this infinite, everlasting, indestructible Body.”

This is very good one! Hahaha.. and makes sense too! Thanks.

#27 2022-06-02 16:10:04

mitkobs

@DebraRenee, well might not be entertainment for Source absolute level, because that will imply lack and need to be amused. Source is perfect, does not need amusement and do not have lack. Then what it is? Like already said - is just IS, this is how Source is expressed in perfect way. Only my opinion again.

#28 2022-06-02 16:29:12

DebraRenee

mitkobs wrote:

is just IS, this is how Source is expressed in perfect way.

Love this, truly

#29 2022-06-02 19:37:11

mitkobs

Source is not confused, only the fragmentations are.

#30 2022-06-02 22:12:09

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Think about the notion of "No time and no space". It means infinite. No beginning and no end. Forever. Source is forever, infinite, beyond space-time limitations. Cannot be defined, that also means infinite because what we define always have limits. If you say Source is void then you define a limitation of a void. Source is void and the opposite of void and all between and all that cannot be currenty imagined by us and we do not have notions about it. It is beyond everything possible and known and in the same time is here and now everywhere and everything.

mathematically (proof by Cantor) the infinity without beginning and without end is the same size as the infinity without end but with a clear beginning. let's suppose this is a 1D infinity. (often called aleph-null around mathematicians)

you need a diagonal-argument (2D) in order to get a larger infinity. This is what cantor actually showed, that there exists a larger infinity from the infinity without a beginning and without an end.

--

mitkobs wrote:

Source is not confused, only the fragmentations are.

the first fragmentation begets time. this permits (enables) a distinction between "the source just IS" and "the source is BEING". the consequence of this is that existing is now termporary. this is 1D. this one consequence can be explained a few different ways (experienced from various distinct viewpoints)

2D enables some other things... all of which are discernible directly by everybody (unless they're too busy getting distracted and such). one of the (two?) consequences of "2D" is that it enables making sense of the many different ways to percieve (experience) the 1D. usually people call this "space".

(then comes the 3D and so on... for 3D let's just say "energy gets enabled" and after that comes 4D which i'm still wrapping my head around (or maybe 4D is still wrapping me around it?? * shrugs *))

the "source" is "0D" (the void, as I understand this)... Also very curious (and I just saw some dude on TikTok speak all these thought I've also had) is to consider the similarities between 'nothing' and 'everything'... both of which are borderline nonesensical abstractions about our surrounding reality.

Last edited by naringas (2022-06-02 22:22:21)

#31 2022-06-03 03:28:21

mitkobs

0D and All the D's is the same. Singularity. Infinity is the no time no space and no limitations. If there is time there is space and there is limitation.

#32 2022-06-03 07:55:12

mitkobs

We are clearly the fragmentation and we clearly exists. I am - so I exist. From the higher point of view we here are illusions. From the lower point of view higher realms are viewed as illusions. Because we are not aware of them. When you are here you do not see any higher beings, where they are, why they do not show themselves here. It is strange and in the same time I understand why is so.

Have to be confused, have to know less to be here as this human being. If you are able somehow to cheat the game of 3D the game become pointless. Is not interesting like when you are immersed fully and not aware that it is a game and it is an illusion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-03 07:57:17)

#33 2022-06-03 09:20:36

mitkobs

The cause of the illusion is the darkness. Darkness = Illusion. Then what is the cause of darkness you may ask. It is the Source how it is. These loop sequences of gradual expansion of knowledge - from less knowledge to more knowledge until becoming the Source and then back to lesser knowledge, constant vector of expansion, these repeating cycles going on forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-03 09:25:51)

#34 2022-06-03 11:54:57

mitkobs

Darkness as ignorance, not knowing. Ignorance is the base of illusion. If you do not know something being an illusion you cannot tell otherwise. All is illusion in the sense that the real is Consciousness from which all originate as ideas. The super mind that can imagine things and things becoming something tangible when you get immersed in them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-03 11:55:46)

#35 2022-06-03 14:16:52

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

0D and All the D's is the same. Singularity. Infinity is the no time no space and no limitations. If there is time there is space and there is limitation.

yes and no. I mean, what you said is not wrong but it's not very precise either...

what you are saying could be taken as saying that zero and infinity are the same thing; but they are not. just like 'everything' and 'nothing' are not the same either.

I like considering some funky questions to explore these notions:

If I go looking through everything, can I find nothing in there? (i.e. is nothing a part of everything?).
in a sense it has to, by the definition of everything. but if/when I find nothing (within everything) what did I find?

if I ask for anything and get nothing, was my request fullfilled?

--

as I've understood what the mathematicians say and do about infinity, the key issue is that "infinity" means that there is NOT a larger number. it does not mean all the numbers. infinity is not a thing (or an entity) but the lack of a thing. All the numbers (i.e. "everything") is a very different kind of notion. in this sense the touchy issue is whether nothing can (should) "fit" (be included) within everything.

the universe, by definition, is a concept quite like the concept of "everything", it has the same caveats around "nothingness" that "everythingness" has.

in any case, both "nothing" and "everything" are troublesome notions. From my viewpoint, the notion of "nothingness" is more troublesome. Infinity is a realization of 'nothingness'. to regard 'everything' as only one thing is also a quite strange thing to do.

Last edited by naringas (2022-06-03 14:27:24)

#36 2022-06-03 14:38:02

mitkobs

Nothing and everything are the same because they break the barrier between something that is present and something that is also present but cannot be observable by us and thus is not known and cannot be known.

Nothing can be seen as an ilusion cause there is no such thing as nothing, everything is something. And when we use the word "everything" it is too vague isnt it, cannot be specified, cannot be defined because is unknown what is this everything. Something is known and other something is unknown. Both make the everything.

0D is beyond D, the collapse of all concepts. All D is the same. If the most high D is for example 12D then what is beyond, have to be something beyond and that probably is 0D again.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-03 14:40:51)

#37 2022-06-03 14:42:09

Robert369

naringas wrote:

as I've understood what the mathematicians say and do about infinity, the key issue is that "infinity" means that there is NOT a larger number.

Just for the record, the current mathematical definition of "infinity" serves the Cabal purposes of making it impossible to graps the concepts of true infinity as it is needed to understand the universe. I strongly advise against using any Cabal "definitions" or "laws" no matter the context as they all are agendized to hide how things truly work.

Of course, this is valid for sayings like "nothing and everything are the same" as well, because this also assists to needlessly spread confusion instead of explaining anything.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-06-03 14:43:08)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#38 2022-06-03 16:10:23

DebraRenee

Robert369 wrote:

I strongly advise against using any Cabal "definitions" or "laws" no matter the context as they all are agendized to hide how things truly work.

Just curious what language is not “cabal” and how do we express ourselves without using “cabal” words?

#39 2022-06-03 16:23:16

Robert369

DebraRenee wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

I strongly advise against using any Cabal "definitions" or "laws" no matter the context as they all are agendized to hide how things truly work.

Just curious what language is not “cabal” and how do we express ourselves without using “cabal” words?

Obviously we currently have no other "words" than Cabal languages (most of which indeed are badly limited), but my above statement expressly named "definitions" and "laws" and not "words", meaning that it is about content and not language. This means that "real content" can only be achieved by "truthful and real science" and not by the current "bribed and agendized fake-science" which is allowed to only achieve an intended result.

If doing this on their own, Humanity has a long way to go to replace the current 99.99% fake-science, but luckily there's help available as soon as Humanity has sufficient ethics and consciousness to be ready for it. And all of it starts within each individual's personal development, because for obvious reasons one shouldn't have access to technologies that by far exceed one's ethics and consciousness level.

And since you bring up the topic of language: It is useful to think about or research what the words and phrases we use in our daily life actually mean, because many of them were implanted by the Cabals to distort meanings and more.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#40 2022-06-03 17:33:03

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Nothing and everything are the same because they break the barrier between something that is present and something that is also present but cannot be observable by us and thus is not known and cannot be known.

Nothing can be seen as an ilusion cause there is no such thing as nothing, everything is something. And when we use the word "everything" it is too vague isnt it, cannot be specified, cannot be defined because is unknown what is this everything. Something is known and other something is unknown. Both make the everything.

0D is beyond D, the collapse of all concepts. All D is the same. If the most high D is for example 12D then what is beyond, have to be something beyond and that probably is 0D again.

what's different between "something" and "anything"?

I put that both, 'nothing' and 'everything', are illusory ("illusional"?) notions. there is not such a one thing as "everything" yet here we are talking about it as if there were. (same can and is said about 'nothing'; what are we actually referring to when we say "nothing"?).

0D is the primoridal (ultimate, ideal) origin of 1D, it's not actually there, not even there beyond the highest dimension you can conceive of.

#41 2022-06-03 18:18:15

DebraRenee

Robert369 wrote:

Obviously we currently have no other "words" than Cabal languages (most of which indeed are badly limited), but my above statement expressly named "definitions" and "laws" and not "words", meaning that it is about content and not language. This means that "real content" can only be achieved by "truthful and real science" and not by the current "bribed and agendized fake-science" which is allowed to only achieve an intended result.

If doing this on their own, Humanity has a long way to go to replace the current 99.99% fake-science, but luckily there's help available as soon as Humanity has sufficient ethics and consciousness to be ready for it. And all of it starts within each individual's personal development, because for obvious reasons one shouldn't have access to technologies that by far exceed one's ethics and consciousness level.

And since you bring up the topic of language: It is useful to think about or research what the words and phrases we use in our daily life actually mean, because many of them were implanted by the Cabals to distort meanings and more.

Fully agree with cabal based “definitions” and “laws” … definitely should learn them and learn better ways of expressing the concept. However, that’s provided the person has, in fact, learned it’s a cabal word/definition and found a better way to express the concept. For some of us, language, specifically word finding is beyond exhausting as is. I’d much rather give you a very detailed image of what I’m thinking of then find the appropriate words to express it to the level I could just give you if you saw my thought. It’s exhausting. To add to it that exhausting having to think of words/definitions not to use would make my head explode.

“Infinity” as defined as some not able to be measured. Cabal or not, it’s appropriate (limited but appropriate) in the concept of Source being out of the range of comprehension. No word will express that fully, none, because by definition it can’t be placed inside the confines of a word.

#42 2022-06-03 19:37:50

mitkobs

Everything and nothing can be used relative to something specific that is object of conversation. And this way this two are valid. But if we want to describe them as absolute categories we are limited to do so. No one can say what exactly means everything in absolute category. And we can argue however we want but cannot say if nothing really exists as absolute category.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-03 19:38:42)

#43 2022-06-05 17:10:12

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Everything and nothing can be used relative to something specific that is object of conversation. And this way this two are valid. But if we want to describe them as absolute categories we are limited to do so. No one can say what exactly means everything in absolute category. And we can argue however we want but cannot say if nothing really exists as absolute category.

there's a way in which nothing (and to a slightly lesser extent "everything") are in fact absolute... the idea is that these concepts can always be deducted (or, rather, assumed).

while "nothing" is not there to be an absolute category, it remains possible to assume nothing from any context (in any scenario); this is also possible with everything.

so there's a small difference between regarding this notions as absolute categories, and the fact that they can be assumed in any context; in this sense (of assumption) both concepts are 'absolute'

this whole remark is really sublte so unless one looks carefully it's easy to overlook the point I'm trying to make.

#44 2022-06-10 18:49:52

mose

Tomek wrote:

Hi Everyone,

After watching another video from The Cosmic Agency channel I got very, very confused.

I watched tonnes of videos about Free Energy (Zero Point) generator

And then - out of a sudden we are being told there is no such thing as Time, Distance, Matter, and Energy...

It's all our projection.

So, how shall I perceive it?

And another (last question). My 8 years old son asked me a few months back - "Where does God come from? Who created him?"
I could not answer that...

I`d like to ask the same question Re: Source/Light, where does it come from?

Thank You!
Tomek

Blessed Love...

Ordinarily we are not equipped to process information like many ET are capable of...

But as Yazhi explains, it is the matter of practice!

You practice how you see and intuit the nature of things... It is possible, you may happen to know things 'own your own' without an external person to explain to you something...

But figuring things in abstraction requires fluidity and flexibility of ideas and perceptions...

It is the ability which may cause you to be capable of thinking from a certain set of ideas into another without limitation or prejudice--no demacartion pertaining to subject matter of contemplation or expounding...

So here i share with you some ideas pertain 'matter', 'space', 'energy' and 'time'... You can have an intro here.

Basically, the discussion regarding 'golden ratio' can be bypassed by the correct symbolic language behind 'matter', 'space', 'time' and 'energy'...

If you figure out that sound is basically spherical, then you have inquire again: how does 'sound' and 'light' meet?

Sound and light meet within the implications of 'squaring a circle'... This has 'time displacements' implied too...

Simple inquiry, which in concordance to translating the  'angelic language' can be like this: we know sound as temporal 'push' and 'pull'... If sound is generated by 'plunking' a 'tightened wire--say' then, sound is the condition which entails both, visible and invisible phenomenology... Tensors along the wire suppose 'polarity' just the way it is with the magnets... Thus spatial extension of what may be invisible could be such that: the 'end points of rest' are the spatial border of 'spherical sound bubble'... Two points within the infinity plenum of such energetic polarities...[In this website,'the ether' is entailed to denote this]

As material system vibrate, say in the form of a string, any supposedly 'point of rest' can be the point of 'zero point' energy, especially when we get the feeling that the 'push' and 'pull' is nothing but something which switches between 'infinity' and indefinite'... Something which collapse towards 'the zero space' yet expands into 'infinity'...

But how exactly does it expand and contract? ... through Spherical and Cubical extrapolations...

Since less is know to 'thinking people' of science, the whole universe is all about rotations, planes and spaces; even within a vibrating string there are invisible 'plane, rotations, and spaces'... What we usually detect as a 'sine wave' is actually seeing something in part; the truth of the matter being 'the range of frequencies' perfectly self organized to indicate a partial illusion of 'a vibrating string'... There is someway you can perceive such as 'infinity range of frequencies--from sub zero to gamma in broad spectrum'.... This part of what we know as 'harmonics' in sound or music.

So as strange as this may be extrapolated, to any vibrating string there are rotations of opposite spin, spatial fixation through 'cubical harmonics' married to 'spherical' corpuscularity.... What does this suppose? All 'silly' mathematical equations, are absurd--they represent our limited sense of observation of thing through 'logical' conclusions... Thus all mathematics pertaining to spatial coordination of subatomic particles in the form of s,p,d and f orbital for electrons and their 'opposite pairs of spinning' tendencies are partial mathematical inferences...

There is simpler and natural way to visualize matter, systems and dynamics which is purely geometrical and pretty simple; it just requires one 'dismiss logic' and befriend 'That thing which can be illogical, yet at the same coexisting with logic'.

So it is possible that with a sound one can 'rotate a sphere', through sympathetic vibration just like it is reported that John Kelly was able to. You can levitate object or even 'teleport' object with 'sound harmonics'. Since space has 'cubical' reverberations; hence magnetic--if we only figure out 'one sound' (later to notice in website is referred to as something like the unique frequency of 'form-in-space' continuity)  which can arrest all the frequencies pertain to an object in its locality... All you need to get into your mind is the 'actuating' boundary condition for 'space and form'...

Visualize for example, within any 'invisible sphere' of influence, subliminal particles reign by diffusing in all direction at the speed of light... If you maneuver them into 'discs' of motion--as you transect the sphere through a diameter, those discs are always possible in 'pairs'--with thus central axis which animates 'force of gravity/levity'... If one is rotating clockwise, then another one is in anti-clockwise rotation.... There is a way to visualize this, thus you can deduct how much rotation is required for 'levitation' or 'gravity' within any celestial body at any position with the area of 'gravity influence'... All that is required is a constant reference to 'diameter of plane of a disc' to the 'regional area of influence' of say, the planet... What is less known in addition to this is the fact that all rotation/spin are basis of 'memory', materially and so forth, beyond the material realms.... All rotations yield 'cubical memory' of spatial organization and propensities... Therefore if you link this typical knowing to invisible 'magnetic memories' of rotating disc systems, you can have a 'gravity' drive...

What is poorly referred to as 'the fabric of space-time' in science, is nothing but spherical and cubical implication of 'space and form' which is married to 'time/energy' reverberations... When more is 'sensed' in regard to that, we will come to know the maximum rule of matter--which is rotation, maximum rule of space which are the 'magnetic crosses', maximum rule of time which is 'now-ness' and maximum rule of energy which is 'cavetious curling'.

Those four cardinal rules are supported by 'mind invigoration' of 'a square' for matter, 'seed thought' for space, 'multiplicity of vertical timelines' for time and 'boundary conditions' for the energetics. In this regard, all forms are made of 'mind stuff' such that 'the all seeing eyes' is the center of all and everything--whereby the observer is the observed....

Beware of the old physics and its definition of matter, space, energy and time...

We are about to redefine energy as 'potency and condition to assort order out of temporal chaos...'

The whole universe could be 'blinking'.... mind is the essence of modulating 'time' and 'self organization' across everything -- all things being 'rigid' in one moment yet 'disappearing' in very minute intervals of 'temporal nature'....

Limit of length, yet again limit of the 'light speed' pave the way for mechanics in which 'time' also acquires the significance of having 'breadth, length and height'--in cubical magnetic senses and transcending into 'counter space' propensities, should a devised system involving counter spinning elements rotating beyond the 'surface-equivalent-speed of light barrier'(Now that i can add proficiently after corroborating this knowing with Blessed Yazhi's shared knowledge)...

Such threeshold of dimensionality is thought/deducted in contemporary science as 'Planck Length' or could be as well Planck time'.... But we are about to know it better...A juncture for the basis of 'blinking universe' and top frequency bordering for the  'form' and 'the non-form'

FluxBB bbcode test

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IRPlR1 … sp=sharing

#45 2022-06-10 19:13:32

mose

Again,

Harnessing 'Time'? Is it Possible?

If 'Energy' can be defined as Potency and Condition to Assort Order out of Temporal Chaos then this suggests a number of things:-

- Any fathomed form is an order; since it can be so recognized then it is a piece of 'Information'...
- Potency and Condition are 'Intertwined' all the time to trigger a potential cognizable 'sense'...
- Any shift of form or transformation is actually taking place through a chaos--say, even through a certain indefinitely 'amount' of 'temporal measure'.  Should we resolve it respectively to knowledge through the 'Thresholds' -- that is 0/1; the opposite to that is 1/0 which tends to infinity--the horizontal 8... Now we have cipher 1, 0 and 8 and in 2D deduction we have the + -- the 'cross'...

- Mind of an observer is implicated; least in a passive way.

How does this apply to a core proposition-- energy from 'Time' or 'Hidden' perennial dimension of 'Power/Template Order and Chaos'?
-Geometry, the frozen music, can do the trick to facilitate the exact gnosis...

- Order is auspicious to dimensionality and symmetry. Change/Transformation is elusive; and may involve more than just memory and association within the single dimensionality to 'comprehend extensively'.

-There is a possibility of deciphering intelligent elements behind forms in order to effect that which seemly impossible.
- Mind is the door to transcend interpretation of forms and dynamics. One way to begin with is to apply thinking within the thresholds of dimensionality; thus 0 and 1.

The notion of Zero Point Energy may be connotative of the cross-bearing of TIME; and the mind itself is the potential TIME MACHINE.

If the mind is in the Middle/Boundary of potential cognition, then there is Chaos and Order available within unlimited Dimensions and All Possibilities.
Picture source:
https://timetravel.mykajabi.com/p/time-reactor-patent

#46 2022-06-10 19:18:12

mose

Again from the other platform,

... Physics Pharisees, gosh... They exhibit a very limited sense of orientation to perceive the multi-dimensionality of our living reality yet they are so obstinate in thinking otherwise or beyond...

What we call 'energy' for most part is half baked truth regarding the nature of forms and transformation... If i should tend to define 'energy' otherwise, in a better sense which directly couple the significance of order, information and appearance, i guess it may be far fetching for such men of this cadre to accept; nevertheless their physics is trapped in 'Newtonian' mechanics which only resolve to particles and surfaces at its finest; yet even more outside of the infringements of scrupulous 'uncertainty of position and state of activity'(?)-- from the single scale of space and dimensionality... How about ultra-spatial accountability of the non material, the un-caused cause to tangible reality?

Energy is Potency and Condition to Assort Order out of Temporal Chaos... Potency can be virtually unlimited-- as limited at a time; and so the condition may be anywhere-- like nowhere... Assorting of order may be the indication of existing template level reality at the service to enable structures and forms... All changes are changes in information and attributions of material and quasi material/spatial and ultra-spatial substratum of all manifestations....

Our Universe is the intertwined world of the real and unreal--call this the world of outer laws as well as mutable causes through inverted senses of form and order. In solid sense we can talk about the limited sense of identified thing--but conjugate to any of that, there is unlimited sense of connection to all and everything. There is something like 'From Zero to Hero' -- and it is pretty basic to the basal nature of all reality...

So with the Newtonian Mechanics, it can be said all them things that have the beginning must be having an end to them--eternity is incomprehensible without change-- with respect to time and vice versa... That, this world is created by god, if so--then that god must be made by someone else prior to his cause... These are the edification of an ordinary mind yet this mind is inadequate to fathom the complete functioning of our magical universe...

There has got to be a new logic to contemporary man, a new man of science and understanding... That logic has got to be illogical yet and simultaneous to his logical sense... That In as much you may think there is time, there is equally no time, and again; in as much we like to entertain the idea of cause and effect--there could be uncaused cause and so-- effects may be in-discontinuity to a cause or no-cause...

We may be familiar with land, aerial, marine and space vehicles... But to-date we still fashion these vehicles by the old limited ideas and mechanics of 'physical laws'; truth is, we have also the ability to fashion vehicles which do not follow the suite of 'physical laws'... For don't we remember? Energy is potency and condition to assort order out of temporal chaos... We can do miracles with then--'the Word of God'....

Zero Point Energy is one of such possibilities--that which we may think is the greatest, with the word of god; that could be the least to begin with.
And it is a simple physics...

#47 2022-06-10 19:23:35

mose

... More

In fact i envision a new form of mathematics which does not incorporate the '=' sign...

My precognition is quite disposed towards a kind of 'symbolic language'... Pretty much like the one we find in the Wingmaker Art...

The greatest trap of the materialistic science of today is the perpetual fascination with 'equations'... That to me is quite limited to 1/3 of adequate language to reflect flow, order, magnitude and trans-formative attributes...

Our mind can be charmed much with symbols and not necessarily figures and magnitude... For what if our sense of 'magnitude' is pretty fallacious?

New mathematics are imperative to fuse more essence of musical intelligence and cognitive coupling of abstract reality in different levels in simultaneous fashion, not just sequential progression...

Now I know A R Bordon spoke of this; i seek simpler terms to refer to this subject of new mathematics...
Adequate enough to couple culture, cognition and savor in biokinds of human race and immediate family...

The essential link to the quest of the Central Race...

#48 2022-06-10 19:36:38

mose

... And so:

Some Assorted Comments relating to Energy, Time and the 'Overfunction'...

"The universe had a beginning; that is trueThe cosmos is fine-tuned; that is trueFor life to exist proper design was required; that is trueThere is rich and intentional information in our body cells; that is true How did all this happen?" -- Motion

Wrote:

No no, not really so.

There is neither definite 'beginning' nor 'end' to all patterns of creation.

Things emerge out of subtle rhythm which may trace implicated sense order; that which you cybernetic-ally infer to be 'beginning' or 'endings' under the disguise of interpretation and persistence of senses... Otherwise everything come and go with the 'mist'... Watch the skies in the Night and you will notice that apparent 'star dust'--do you think it is really a dust?

Somewhere and in someway beyond the graspable vastness what happens to be the 'eternity' is simply a minute fraction of time. And in some sense--in micro worlds to our reality, 'ages' and 'ages' takes place while we witness a 'normally' changing life matters.

The world is forever, there had never been a beginning and then again there can never be the end--as paradoxically as this may sound; such is the mystery of life and existence.

That observatory science of the upper space-- consider it as a volatile clinch; susceptible to sudden change when certain realization sets in.
let it be known why...

Problem with mathematical reductions, extrapolations and inference accounts and ascribe to 'quantitative' determinism. Reducing a 'perceived' reality into some sort of quantity will always imply 'cutting through' what is being observed, by interpretation and figuring out; thus ending with a 'sectional view' instead of wholeness of the subject. Something can be missing, and in most cases that is it. One cannot detect 'immaterial' part of that which is 'material' enough to be grasped and framed into dimensions of form and states in regarding to matter.

There is something missing in science--another form of 'mathematics' to complement contemporary determinism and analysis. If i should have to hint to you what should it be like well I can tell you in short-- it is gotta be 'musical'... Someday hopeful we will arrive to the forms of maths without '=' sign. For creation in a real sense is not a subject of 'equations'. This algebraic clinch is 1/3 of what it takes to grasp the whole of it. If '=' is stable, there is something 'unstable' and the third which neither of both.

Don't get 'cheated' with megalithic scientific enterprises of today; these fellows associated with exploration and deductions miss small points which don't require 'multi billion' investments. Though we tend to be influenced by these established communities it is not that they have 'broken the ice' of everything... Surely they are at the verge of this, but not quite there.

Constants are not constant, first things first. Many scientists may not be confident to discuss this subject but there is a pretty good reason for this. All life is continuous, so if you can advance into this picture, everything you know will start to shift and seek to illustrate that creation is a fabric... but how really is this so? Something which has been vigorously sort--a grand unified theory, has been and continues to be a 'live' holly grail of contemporary science.

We can bring this on, and I will have to explain the problems of constants, assumptions, postulations and subsequent inherent flaws in physical theories and general thinking. Well, I can tease in a way forward by saying 'heat' is not energy... Now go figure

Source: http://www.facebook.com/gkahangwa/posts/3951000009226

"Wrote:

Yes the Universe is the infinite living being... Your very body is cluster of universes--now think about 'time' in scale levels of micro and macro cosmic constitution...

Intelligence is everywhere and anywhere--living intelligence of life is the 'word' and 'breath' which is 'God'. God is not a man behind just like it is supposed in human beings' religious fabricated stories... There is neither higher nor below in regard to the seat of 'god' but in real sense the mystery of the outer and inner life.

If Jesus spoke of immovable kingdom and some sort of eternity, that should soon come to be comprehended as fractal order of intelligence and grand scheme of all life"

In response to a link: http://science.discovery.com/.../season-3-episodes.htm
**Image**

Sure... The Quintessences of Consciousness-cum-Material Reality... You already know the future and the past, it is already 'YOU' in now, work the physics to decipher whats is coming from your future, and what is the momentum from the past... And there could be several parallel realities.

Choices and Composures, fixedness or versatility. The choice is purely yours, any given moment... Courtesy of a 'single infinitesimal particle' moving in unbounded space, traveling with unlimited speed, in all directions--thus in all time and space, simultaneously. Whatta mystery in geometry and existence !

https://www.facebook.com/osho.internati … =1&theater
Roots of experience are spread all over from past to future, it is as to say all lives supply nutrients and climate to nourish an oversoul.

When you are in tune with something broader than a single life, you may fathom things in a larger sense or perspective. Separate selves in separate lives are just extracting roots...That which is really living does not belong to this 'time'... And the more your attune to that higher creature of our crystalline or even dynamic being, all people, plants, planets and Stars coalescence in meaning, purpose and souring essence....

Think of time as an adventure, forget the self(ves), they are just stations of distinct flavor of mortal experience in virtues of material sheathes of life, superimposed compositions of diverse life patterns...
___
... in fact it is the very essence of what Jesus was fond of saying: you are the very salt... your are the light.

And refer to the Emerald Tablet of Thoth,, there is saying of beginning of one 'time' and the end of another in relationship to the cause and effects, as he was telling about the 'future' of the light born men... The above understanding is just an introduction to the art and mastery of events engineering towards the end of this century. indeed you can track a thing from your future as much as from the past. If everything turns well, we can have a complete social engineering in which we can draw master souls through mortal births--which can signify individuals from the future, in some sense--as much as the past. You can also be the vehicle of expression of something from the future or past as a 'conduit' or channel..
___
'... To me there is nothing like finite energy.

All energy related measurements are reflective of patterns and symmetry of forms; disposition to change is inexhaustible. All measurements are approximative when it comes to motion and deductive kinematics.

There is no 'time' in real sense, only change and consciousness.

If you know the true pattern behind forms your can intent and change-- rather to imply 'cheating'' even the ordinariness of order and pattern at a certain given level. If you deduce ability to change is due to some inherent orientation of space or virtual form like 'time'; your inference could be upside down. However, gravity, is something like 'time' converting to 'energy' apparently... but in fact it is the inevitability to stand still or remaining in a uniform motion... The tension between stillness and motion is the cause of all, time is fallacious interpretation of space orientation and fixedness of anything...

The tension between stillness and motion is actually the vibration; or inferring sound essence of all material fòrm. Just like in physics regarding to nodes and anti-nodes of a vibrating string, 'still points' and 'vibrating tapestry' constitute forms. Vibrational characterics attribute to material integration of matter in what we usually refer in modern terms as 'mass'.

When 'dots' of form gravitate together, they constitute the mass of àn object. When thàt system of dots, precisely to say 'vibration'; is sympathetic to other vibratioñ and in a certain sense, it 'causes' another dimensional gravitation and this infers multiple subjecting occurences.

In chemistry it can be observed as atom to atom attraction or molecule to molecule-- to then a compound or substance to Earth.

In physical sense, an in another words it is just matter...

Something that occupies space. But what is weight o then suffice the ordinary definition?

The corresponding shapes of material significance are discs and spheres...

All that you would come to learn about gravity, its strength and effects--the inverse square law for example, it is nothing but the truth of circles and squares, spatially--spheres and cubes.

How do they stand as the axiom and string of the perpetual mechanics?

You are down to the real music itself...

https://www.facebook.com/luke.davey.73/ … 94?fref=nf

The world today has an incomplete notion over 'energy'... Defining it as ability to do/cause 'work(done)--and fundamentally, in relationship to what we deem to be quantifiable condition/activities amidst distance, movement and force upon elements.

I have upgraded myself... Anyone can choose to do the same.

The whole universe is about stability and instability of elements... Usually i am intrigued by your depictions of forces and movement, for i do track to what extend can your knowledge resolve into the perpetual mechanics of all 'universal particles' in motion--and the way my comprehension is swinging into.
So speaking of stability or instability, note that shape or pattern matters --relative to a 'plane'--then pull or push/attraction(linearity). Resolution of unceasing motion in an objectionable space yields a circular motion; but how does the 'planar motion' (say the likeness of planets or electrons) objectify itself in spatial world and as it is evident with the atomic and stellar objects?

Newton supposed a 'Universal Gravitation'... There is much to extend from his basic notion and perception, but suffice to say, there is unlimited 'supply of energy' to cause order or chaos to the point that it is irrelevant to calculate any.

Actually I say--motion and stillness are not two but one--spatial orientation of 'solid' elements is elusive. You can rearrange elements in a certain way and they can yield unceasing motion... So perpetual mechanics is a possibility. The secrets is in the geometrical configuration of the 'magnetic' elements...

Remember Chemist Kekule's empirical deduction of the possible structural pattern attributing to 'aromatic' organic compounds ( of Benzene-- the benzene ring and the snake of ouroboros from a dream of his...)?

I am thinking of the same shape-- a well known shape/pattern even in science-- as the key to perpetual mechanics. The hexagonal shape is likely to be the such a pattern (And in direct relationship to 'The Fruit of Life')...

How can you find a 'virtual cube' within a fruit of life to then objectify -- a virtual extension of a planar geometry in spatial field of such space? Can that be the key to evoking a vortex of 'polar elements' like say the magnetic polarities--to incite a translated circular motion, of fastened together plane of such elements of duality?

My feeling is yes--perpetual motion is already the case, but the truth lies upon a certain geometry hitherto undetected...

To figure it out, it is a trick which requires a seeker to move beyond merely simple setups of 'attraction' and 'repulsion' intrinsic to dualistic forces....

A true perpetual mechanism shall consist of 'three' states of attraction, repulsion and the dynamic neutrality... For thats how stability and instability trigger what we infer as 'motion'..

https://www.facebook.com/fizikist/video … 861832254/

**image**

Someday in the future, we, as a truly evolved society and civilization-- will stop using the limited supply of earth materials the way we do today, and in so many shape and form-- say for building as an example. In stead of steel or other precious metals, we will move on and start to look for organic 'growers/fashioners' of useful substances in biological environment -- Products of Living organism which they tend to constitute and form them out of their daily course of 'happy' life.

But we already have such fabulous and intricate bio-synthetic cellular constitution in our bodies... One day, we going to discover it is possible to isolate, develop and apply distinguished cellular colonies to yield useful materials just like the way our bodies do--making bones , synthesizing strange compounds or even transmuting elements within their vicissitude in order to persist or thrive.

Biology of today, is still so materialistic and rudimentary in its scientific formation and articulation. As we are to advance into new paradigms and ventures-- relating to something like the 'quantum bio-holography'--realization of link between possible parallel realities -- of implicate and explicate order of life, bridged by something like the DNA, we are going to be on the right track towards amazing biology, with direct relationship to 'biospheric life' of the Earth and the Entire Cosmos...

The world of tomorrow is the one of 'living systems'--fusion and amalgamation of solid science with biology through mind and other undiscovered subtle crystalline information systems... But ask many scientists of today--you are likely to hear them bolstering their optimism of scientific development of today in the wonders of Information Processing and Engineering by projecting the possible future of Artificial Intelligence -- with all its lurking danger of Robot 'mutiny' of course, as Stephen Hawking dreads it...

But the future, is more w-holistic than the way it is being anticipated by materialistic scientists of today... It will be more than what they are capable of predicting.

Scientists Discover Strongest Known Natural Material | IFLScience

#49 2022-06-11 17:29:15

naringas

hi,

thanks for sharing those hand notes...

I think perhaps the most important aspect of making such kinds of notes (I have filled notebooks and written many computer text files) is that they help you understand this stuff... and possibly more important, that it can help others understand how you think which is necessary for "synchronizing" vocabularies.

some thoughts from looking at this (yours?) drawings:

a comment/suggestion: to consider the relation (or whichever way they're connected) beetween everything (that which the all seeing sees) and nothing (which is not there to be seen)
a question: I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "cardinal" (bottom left). could you elaborate?

And some more specific notes, first I'll try to explain your diagram in my own words, to try an point out a strange and difficult to epxlain "issue" I have with the eye drawing associated with space; to put it bluntly, I do not much like the larger overlapping oval.

Looking at the the second page (on the right). I see a big 0 (a headline) and then four quadrants:

space (triangle)
time (an X)

matter (circle)
energy (a "wavy flow")

Then, another headline, a big 1. (to me this signals "from 0 to 1", i.e. an oritented (directional) step or flow)

and a "next" version of the same four quadrants:
space *here is my issue* I'm not exactly sure what or why exactly I'm trying to get to; I just have an intuition (like a faint smell) that something is off here.
the drawing in my own words is like an eye already, it's 3 overlayed sub-figures: a triangle, a circle, and an outermost oval.
I suppose what "bothers me" is why the oval? It strikes me as if it's to early to put an oval here...

time  somewhat like an X but with more crossings and some other details which I do like (the ends or caps of the line going across), but I do wonder why going across 3 lines? maybe I'm being far to detail-obsessed but shouldn't it be 2 lines? hmm...

then, the next row
matter a square... so many thoughts from these (I see a connection to the pi-symbol of "spin/radian/angle" in the other page; on the lower-left quadrant)

energy this drawing is quite similar to the eye one above.

--
in any case, I think all I'm really asking about (or have an issue with) is a matter of precission, maybe a way to undersand what I'm asking about is merely like going after even more decimal precision. for example, you've said pi (circle constant) is 3.1416 and all I'm doing is saying "but shouldn't those last two digits '..16' actually be '...1590'?"

#50 2022-06-11 19:52:25

mose

naringas wrote:

hi,

thanks for sharing those hand notes...

I think perhaps the most important aspect of making such kinds of notes (I have filled notebooks and written many computer text files) is that they help you understand this stuff... and possibly more important, that it can help others understand how you think which is necessary for "synchronizing" vocabularies.

some thoughts from looking at this (yours?) drawings:

a comment/suggestion: to consider the relation (or whichever way they're connected) beetween everything (that which the all seeing sees) and nothing (which is not there to be seen)
a question: I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "cardinal" (bottom left). could you elaborate?

And some more specific notes, first I'll try to explain your diagram in my own words, to try an point out a strange and difficult to epxlain "issue" I have with the eye drawing associated with space; to put it bluntly, I do not much like the larger overlapping oval.

Looking at the the second page (on the right). I see a big 0 (a headline) and then four quadrants:

space (triangle)
time (an X)

matter (circle)
energy (a "wavy flow")

Then, another headline, a big 1. (to me this signals "from 0 to 1", i.e. an oritented (directional) step or flow)

and a "next" version of the same four quadrants:
space *here is my issue* I'm not exactly sure what or why exactly I'm trying to get to; I just have an intuition (like a faint smell) that something is off here.
the drawing in my own words is like an eye already, it's 3 overlayed sub-figures: a triangle, a circle, and an outermost oval.
I suppose what "bothers me" is why the oval? It strikes me as if it's to early to put an oval here...

time  somewhat like an X but with more crossings and some other details which I do like (the ends or caps of the line going across), but I do wonder why going across 3 lines? maybe I'm being far to detail-obsessed but shouldn't it be 2 lines? hmm...

then, the next row
matter a square... so many thoughts from these (I see a connection to the pi-symbol of "spin/radian/angle" in the other page; on the lower-left quadrant)

energy this drawing is quite similar to the eye one above.

--
in any case, I think all I'm really asking about (or have an issue with) is a matter of precission, maybe a way to undersand what I'm asking about is merely like going after even more decimal precision. for example, you've said pi (circle constant) is 3.1416 and all I'm doing is saying "but shouldn't those last two digits '..16' actually be '...1590'?"

Ah, you are welcome.

And thank you for the interest and so giving me an opportunity to share and/or elaborate...

Drawing was meant to be a 'Circle', not oval really...

Cardinality; it is the way i intuit 'fixedness of core dynamism' of happenings... the centre of the 'X' is were the truth of matter can get 'twisted' in such a way cause and effect are not necessarily 'tied' together; so it is with 'space and location'... Basically a 'cross' is an old symbol for this.

Cardinal like it is with east, west, south and north(spatial propensities--magnetic propensities--the 8 angles of the cube).

Mutable in the sense like hyper dimensional cube can morph inside out and shift conscious awareness of what we think of something in local space and time...

Effects have affinity to what you infer--from the point of observation and reflections in your mind... You can 'see yourself through', through the course of your activities; however you can be seen by the 'divine' thus to denote the way you are known by it and be beyond the 'lower subjection/limitations/poor self reflections'. When you are 'face to face' with your divine reflection--it is perfection, and such perfection can be the attributions of 'heavenly treasures'.

So you wonder about the outer symbol of space... It is preciously so... And has been known some mystics through such representation.

Such is the symbol for space/akasha... Seed thoughts are impregnated by 'energy' to alter space and yield manifestations... This is at all scales of matter and forms... You sustain what you see by your attention Yazhi would say... All manifestation is the result of 'intentions' and 'attention'... Intention and attention are activated by a triangle... And this is a universal language... You need a base, such base provided by the locale by which sentient character(s) abide and share the cumuli of 'information' cloud, say the Earth and it contains...

Then the opposite of this in the part of energy you find waves and conjugation of waves arresting the circle of 'context'... Our eyes are the manifestation of divine creative intelligence at the very essence of matter... Someone who said our eyes are the doors to our souls is darn correct... Its divinely so.

Energy is the essence which is animated by consciousness--the very eye at the center, left eye of Horus is depiction of five senses in single essence; say touch, taste, hearing, taste and seeing... Our eyes have both inner and outer nature which attributes the mystics of the metaphysics. So remote viewing is natural to our being as extended biological functions...

So will come back to talk about 'matter' and 'time'...

Later

Board footer