You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-23 08:20:28

Re: Is Cosmic Love Between Taygetan and Earthling Possible

Also another fact to add about myself is that I am only 22 years old. I have also been on this awakening journey since I was 17 years old. I only established an emotional and sexual connect with my twinfalme since I was 19 years old which is precisely when I begin to remember my twinfalme. It is a painful and lonely journey to rembering one's past life's and rembering the life they left behind. But one should never forget their mission to earth and only ever devoted themselves to their twinflame even if they are lonely at times there is always the astral realm to connect with your twinfalme and re connect your love for them.

#27 2022-09-23 08:29:46

Also another fact to add about myself is that I am only 22 years old. I have also been on this awakening journey since I was 17 years old. I only established an emotional and sexual connect with my twinfalme since I was 19 years old which is precisely when I begin to remember my twinfalme. It is a painful and lonely journey to rembering one's past life's and rembering the life they left behind. But one should never forget their mission to earth and only ever devoted themselves to their twinflame even if they are lonely at times there is always the astral realm to connect with your twinfalme and re connect your love for them.

#28 2022-12-01 20:59:48

Sjp696

That would be a dream come true for to date a 5D women! Up till now no 3D hasn’t merged any frequency with me. But I chalk that up to my own hidden prerogatives.

Now that I got you smiling, what would it take to get and extraction arranged for a qualified person, to get some celular correction med pod, past lives unlocked, etc., then come back to finish the life course with more
power to focus more light as a cosmic warrior?

My birthday is around the corner, that’s really all I want.

Last edited by Sjp696 (2022-12-01 21:14:35)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#29 2022-12-02 00:21:20

Jupiter 9

Sjp696 wrote:

That would be a dream come true for to date a 5D women! Up till now no 3D hasn’t merged any frequency with me. But I chalk that up to my own hidden prerogatives.

Now that I got you smiling, what would it take to get and extraction arranged for a qualified person, to get some celular correction med pod, past lives unlocked, etc., then come back to finish the life course with more
power to focus more light as a cosmic warrior?

My birthday is around the corner, that’s really all I want.

I made a comment in a separate post here to be a good boy and not derail the thread, so I can ask Santa for an "abduction" this Christmas hihi smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2022-12-17 17:56:05

Sjp696

So I guess a decision one must make  is wether or not to date an earthling or wait for a cosmic out of this world cosmic love.
  So much to contemplate in life these days...

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

Board footer