You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-14 12:23:23

Door
Banned

Re: Why do two mass objects attract?

StarDeity wrote:

Matter is an illusion, the "physical" holographic universe.

Nothing pushes anything, nothing is even touching.
It's Source Consciouness creating the illusion that something moves, gets pushed, or gets attracted. Perception accords made by the fractals of Source observing. That is all.

You may call it an illusion but from perspective of our 3d physical experience matter exists, touches things, damages them and destroys them which you can easily get a proof of - look into Turkey, when during few seconds 6000 houses collapsed and killed maybe 60k people. Will you tell Erdoğan that matter is an illusion? Gravity does not exist? And decline helping them save people who are trapped in ruins "touching" them (pushing, squeezing..) arguing "nothing touches them, no ruins are killing your people?"
I guess the answer is no and you will not doubt that as you would look kind of incompatible with reality which is relevant for our current experience.

Last edited by Door (2023-02-14 12:29:31)

#27 2023-02-14 14:36:38

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I just read first two sentences and I must say you got it the reverse. What Taygetans and Swaruunians explain about gravity IS how it works. There is nothing we can teach them here lol. If you don´t agree, this won´t be the place for you smile

Could you please ask on how the etheric flow of consciousness moves the physical objects? (notice I am nor asking how it creates matter but how the already created matter can get accelared at a distance).
That would help as this is the missing point in all this gravity saga. If I missed something, anyone is welcome to explain this. Thank you all!

Look... I am going to ask you for the millionth time have you read the relevant transcripts? You either haven't read about the Taygetan understanding of the Ether and Gravity or you have and you haven't understood it. Read the relevant transcripts and they explain that ether behaves like water and it functions similarly to fluid dynamics. So that's how the etheric flow moves physical objects. Have you never seen water move physical objects? Isn't it better to go read what they have said yourself instead of asking us if they have explained it?

And this is not theoretical physics for them like string theory and all the other mathematical models in Earth science, this is practical science they use everyday and that's what most of their advanced technologies are based on.

Athena Swaruu: ...Back to the Ether. It is defined using the best comprehension capabilities we have as: a super high frequency-vibrational potential energy field that obeys flow dynamics, 'flux', or energy flow vectors congruent to what is defined in fluid dynamics. In other words, it has liquid qualities. It is even mentioned in the Bible as "the waters of the heavens" with the understanding that somehow this was already known.

We have learned very little about how ether itself functions as a substance since basically the moment we observe it as a substance we are giving it a quality apart from the rest. That is to say, 'Ether' as a definition is one thing and not another, destroying what it is in the process, since any definition we can give it will fall short and it will not only be what we say it is but much more, being that whatever we say ether is, anything, it will define it since it is everything. But we will always fall short of being able to define it because of the vastness it represents and the limited resources we have to understand it with, and I speak from the point of view of advanced interstellar societies. Defining it lies more within the field of philosophy than of hard science, since the latter will only understand it from its own limited point of view.

But within what is scientifically known, from the point of view that I share of practical hard science applied in the matter of knowledge of advanced interstellar civilizations, it is this:

The 'Ether' is not anywhere, but everything is 'Ether'. Being that it can be understood that at least a part of what can be measured of the 'Ether' cannot be found among things, nor is it somewhere, but everything is 'Ether', and functions as a fluid that many call Universal Solvent, which is a substance that in theory dissolves everything that exists. And within the understanding of physical substances itself, the one that would correspond the most or the one that would come closest to defining 'Ether' would be water.

It is known that the 'Ether' functions under what is very similar to what on Earth is called fluid dynamics. That is to say, the 'Ether' behaves like water in many of its observable aspects: being within it, it is not like the fish that only lives in its environment within the water. It flows and mixes amalgamating its molecules, and moves in complex flows according to the stimulus it receives.

The 'Ether' has a flow or direction of flow of its potential energy and we understand this flow as gravity. Already from more philosophical points of view, but at the edge of what is understandable by non-human science, it is understood to be pure consciousness. Beyond that it is unreachable, impossible to measure, much less to understand.

So seeing and observing the 'Ether', observing all that exists from the point of view of a being with mind in high densities, for lack of better words and names, and from the empirical understanding of a being with that capacity of understanding, the 'Ether' is summarized in a soup of its own ideas, a logical progression sequence of mental experiences given by the very consciousness that composes it.

Progression of ideas as in the sequence of thoughts that a consciousness has that defines the flux or direction of flow of potential energy within the 'Ether', being that it is that itself without separation. The flux within the potential energy field 'Ether' is the flow or progression of ideas of that super consciousness within it, and that flux is what we understand as gravity. ...

Quote from: Stellar Navigation 3 - PART 2 - Ether - Inserting Objects in the Matrix - Athena Swaruu

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-14 14:42:34)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-02-15 04:11:45

StarDeity
Banned

He's obsessed with the 3D matrix because he doesn't exist without it, like a tulpa.

Board footer