You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-13 00:44:37

Door
Banned

Re: Nucleus of the Earth - Hollow Earth - Extraterrestrial Communication

Two 10k kg heavy objects attract gravitationally with the same force as an ant is attracted to Earth.
Does Mari offer an explanation why this happens?

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 00:44:52)

#27 2023-02-13 00:54:01

Jupiter 9

We are getting off topic so I created a new thread where we can continue this discussion --> here.

Do you mind reposting the above reply there and deleting it from this thread?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-02-13 12:33:27

Door
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

We are getting off topic so I created a new thread where we can continue this discussion --> here.

Gravity and hollow Earth are related. Because gravity squeezes everything towards the centre and so, logically, it cannot be hollow. But very dense and also hot because the pressure causes beta decay and energy stored in the matter gets released and warms up the core and causes magma to rise

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 12:38:34)

#29 2023-02-13 14:26:46

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Gravity and hollow Earth are related. Because gravity squeezes everything towards the centre and so, logically, it cannot be hollow. But very dense and also hot because the pressure causes beta decay and energy stored in the matter gets released and warms up the core and causes magma to rise

According to the terrestrial science religion maybe, but the crew is speaking according to Taygetan science. As I said my Earth physics knowledge is rusty, last time I studied physics was in high school over 20 years ago. And I haven't studied in detail the technical and science stuff of the material so I don't understand it fully yet. How much of the material have you studied and have you studied the technical and science stuff of the material and do you understand it?

And also are you saying that you don't believe there are hollow caves the size of countries inside Earth?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2023-02-13 16:47:41

Door
Banned

Jupiter wrote:
Door wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

According to the terrestrial science religion maybe, but the crew is speaking according to Taygetan science. As I said my Earth physics knowledge is rusty, last time I studied physics was in high school over 20 years ago. And I haven't studied in detail the technical and science stuff of the material so I don't understand it fully yet. How much of the material have you studied and have you studied the technical and science stuff of the material and do you understand it?

And also are you saying that you don't believe there are hollow caves the size of countries inside Earth?

Hollow Earth is usually refered to an empty space in the center of a spherical planet. Hollow earth is not what you would say about cavities in the crust.
Typical distraction is to say Earth is hollow and central sun in the center giving life to people living there

#31 2023-02-13 17:27:03

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Door wrote:

Hollow Earth is usually refered to an empty space in the center of a spherical planet. Hollow earth is not what you would say about cavities in the crust.
Typical distraction is to say Earth is hollow and central sun in the center giving life to people living there

OK thank you. And what about the questions I asked?

#32 2023-02-14 06:36:01

Door
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

Wait are you saying planets cannot be destroyed? So.... What Tiamat/Maldek didn't blow up then?

I have no do doubts planets can get destroyed many ways but I was particularly interested in the option that this primordial consciousness (which I learnt holds the attention/intention and this way keeps gravity in place) stops giving it his intention and if in such case the planet fell appart. Maybe Taygetans know about such case, who knows.
Maldek absorbed some energy wave from explosion on Mars which desintegrated him is how Swaruu explained its destruction means it was an interference from outside which maybe managed to interrupt the flow of primordial consciousness or simply broke the wave patterns generated by it through the principle of dominant frequency.

#33 2023-02-14 14:53:54

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

Wait are you saying planets cannot be destroyed? So.... What Tiamat/Maldek didn't blow up then?

I have no do doubts planets can get destroyed many ways but I was particularly interested in the option that this primordial consciousness (which I learnt holds the attention/intention and this way keeps gravity in place) stops giving it his intention and if in such case the planet fell appart. Maybe Taygetans know about such case, who knows.
Maldek absorbed some energy wave from explosion on Mars which desintegrated him is how Swaruu explained its destruction means it was an interference from outside which maybe managed to interrupt the flow of primordial consciousness or simply broke the wave patterns generated by it through the principle of dominant frequency.

I don't remember Swaruu ever mentioning that it absorbed some energy wave from explosion on Mars. Do you remember where she mentions that? You can also use the search function and find where she says that and give us the quote.

#34 2023-02-14 16:14:14

Jupiter 9

Door(aka Luk) was banned for trying to seed doubt among the members and for attempting to undermine Cosmic Agency and spread confusion and misinformation about the Taygetan and Swaruunian information.

And a reminder to people that are new to our communities and are not familiar with this issue:

Gosia: Just so you understand, my friends: we have the agent in the group in constant loops, Luk, recycling himself again and again with new profiles.

Traits to identify him:

1. Constant digging into personal information regarding Taygetans/Swaruunians.

2. Contacting members in private asking about private matters, and whether those members are connected to me, Robert, or Matias, etc.

3. Not responding Thank you, when questions are being answered by me or others, simply digging more.. police style

4. Unemotionality and coldness - police interrogating style

5. Distinctive energy and smell emitted inmediately.

6. Putting in doubt Taygetan and Swaruunian information... but said in the sneaky way as if it was innocent questioning. Aimed to seed doubt among the members.

7. Rarely responding questions posed at HIM. Having said that, I wont hesitate to block him inmediately upon further entries.

#35 2023-02-15 03:42:22

_.haz.za._369

Jupiter wrote:

Door(aka Luk) was banned for trying to seed doubt among the members and for attempting to undermine Cosmic Agency and spread confusion and misinformation about the Taygetan and Swaruunian information.

And a reminder to people that are new to our communities and are not familiar with this issue:

Gosia: Just so you understand, my friends: we have the agent in the group in constant loops, Luk, recycling himself again and again with new profiles.

Traits to identify him:

2. Contacting members in private asking about private matters, and whether those members are connected to me, Robert, or Matias, etc.

3. Not responding Thank you, when questions are being answered by me or others, simply digging more.. police style

6. Putting in doubt Taygetan and Swaruunian information... but said in the sneaky way as if it was innocent questioning. Aimed to seed doubt among the members.

7. Rarely responding questions posed at HIM. Having said that, I wont hesitate to block him inmediately upon further entries.

Finally!

#36 2023-02-15 11:34:52

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Definitely Luk smile He must be paid by the hour.

Jupiter wrote:

Traits to identify him:

Board footer