You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-13 08:17:30

mitkobs

Re: Karistas .

That is right, Solar system is their home place to be, but they moved on in the next octaves 6D-7D where nothing regressive can be. They attend to the worlds of these octaves in the Solar system and keep an eye on the regressives in the lower octaves. No need to fight them, regressives tend to destroy themselves in time.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-13 08:18:07)

#27 2023-02-13 09:10:06

Rocketmidget

mitkobs wrote:

That is right, Solar system is their home place to be, but they moved on in the next octaves 6D-7D where nothing regressive can be. They attend to the worlds of these octaves in the Solar system and keep an eye on the regressives in the lower octaves. No need to fight them, regressives tend to destroy themselves in time.

Do you actually read the cosmic agency material?
They are in All Densities just like everyone is.

You are saying things that do not align with what is really happening.

#28 2023-02-13 10:32:44

mitkobs

Can you say that one now being this 3D human is total energetic Source? Same goes with everyone else in different density of consciousness who are part and not the whole. The difference between is how wide is the part until become again the whole.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-13 10:34:09)

#29 2023-02-13 18:14:45

Rocketmidget

mitkobs wrote:

Can you say that one now being this 3D human is total energetic Source? Same goes with everyone else in different density of consciousness who are part and not the whole. The difference between is how wide is the part until become again the whole.

First of all you did not answer me .

Second the taygetans can and do talk to karistas in person, so they are in 5d also.

3rd this is why these types of forums become a mess of weirdness. This forum is for talking about swaruus and taygetans info that they are
Passing on to us.

#30 2023-02-14 05:51:36

mitkobs

No going in any arguments here. I say my opinion, take it or leave it. Karistus talk with Taygeta because they are friendly to each other and because Karistus lower their consciousness frequency to 5D in order this to be possible. Or Taygeta use their ships to make connection, or when sleeping or deep meditation they can connect, there are options.

#31 2023-02-14 09:59:31

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

No going in any arguments here. I say my opinion, take it or leave it. Karistus talk with Taygeta because they are friendly to each other and because Karistus lower their consciousness frequency to 5D in order this to be possible. Or Taygeta use their ships to make connection, or when sleeping or deep meditation they can connect, there are options.

Thats not really how densities work. Please go through this trancript again.
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-5d-ar … ena-swaruu

#32 2023-02-14 10:01:35

_.haz.za._369

Rocketmidget wrote:

The channel karistas and the cause...is a new one. This guys has had many channels that keep getting deleted over the years by stupid tube.
  I only found these because somewhere in the past one of the cosmic agency vids said one of his previous channels was a good source for karistas information.
  They are weird vids for sure. But recently he talked about all the karista related things in the movie KPAX . I had watched it a long time ago and what shocked me was the alien came to and left earth on july 27th.
   Thats my birthday.

I still watch his stuff ..i still find it weird. Anyone else watch these or have any comments about this guy?

Oh yeah? His channels keep getting deleted or he is deleting it himself. Just wanna let ya know that DS is another attacker of this disclosure.
Why dont you email and ask him?
******* email-address removed *******

#33 2023-02-14 10:54:38

mitkobs

Tell me how densities work according to what you understand but very briefly in one sentence only.

#34 2023-02-14 10:58:31

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

Tell me how densities work according to what you understand but very briefly in one sentence only.

"Very briefly in one sentence only" loll what? Hehe

#35 2023-02-14 11:02:47

mitkobs

Do you understand what is a density or not. Are we having a conversation on a subject or just throwing read this, read that.

#36 2023-02-14 11:04:30

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

Do you understand what is a density or not. Are we having a conversation on a subject or just throwing read this, read that.

Please go through the transcripts @swaruu. org

#37 2023-02-14 11:10:38

mitkobs

This is example of classic trolling for me. Please, do not advise me what to do. What I will do is my busyness.

#38 2023-02-14 11:24:54

Rocketmidget

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

The channel karistas and the cause...is a new one. This guys has had many channels that keep getting deleted over the years by stupid tube.
  I only found these because somewhere in the past one of the cosmic agency vids said one of his previous channels was a good source for karistas information.
  They are weird vids for sure. But recently he talked about all the karista related things in the movie KPAX . I had watched it a long time ago and what shocked me was the alien came to and left earth on july 27th.
   Thats my birthday.

I still watch his stuff ..i still find it weird. Anyone else watch these or have any comments about this guy?

Oh yeah? His channels keep getting deleted or he is deleting it himself. Just wanna let ya know that DS is another attacker of this disclosure.
Why dont you email and ask him?
******* email-address removed *******

I dont have any answers. I watch things . I learn things. I take pieces of what resonates with me.

If the taygetans say this guy is a good place to learn about karistas then i will take their lead an check it out.

I have done so and learned quite a lot i didnt know. Do i like this guy? Not really.
Your email was deleted before i saw it btw.

Also i have much more respect for those actually DOING something about the problems on earth than i do for those who type on a forum back an forth.
Even if i dont agree with all they believe.

#39 2023-02-15 01:10:33

Outerspace

Ok, enough folks. This is a warning. The next one who continues this argument will be banned. Let’s keep this topic friendly.

#40 2023-02-16 13:49:33

Rocketmidget

Outerspace wrote:

Ok, enough folks. This is a warning. The next one who continues this argument will be banned. Let’s keep this topic friendly.

But i dont wanna play nice lol.
  I find the lack of trust in the taygetan info disconcerning on this forum at times. But i shall put on a sunny face or just not post here much.

Have the best day ever. Starfolks

Board footer