You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-05 23:21:05

StarDeity
Banned

Re: ET "take over"?

In other words, the cabal buildings will disappear because people are awake and aware of their history and origin, and people wouldn't manifest them anymore.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Have you read this?

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/more- … -taygeta-5

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Turning off the lunar frequencies will make the van allen bans disappear. Nothing more.. But they can make Vatican disspear and not just vatican but any building and they can "insert" buildings or any objects and even any situations into the "reality"...

There Aneeka is talking about inserting and "deleting" objects from the "reality" / matrix system... This is what she meant by "turning of the 3D Matrix" (cause thats what it is)...

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/feder … al-contact
Go through this.
Estel·la: Very interesting about the Moon. I understood that some buildings would indeed disappear. But of course, if they remain in people's minds, those minds will continue to create them.

Yazhi: Once created, they already sustain themselves, because they are already part of the Matrix, they will already sustain the harmonics of a frequency that creates them. I think they would only disappear in some cases. I would see it more as that they will remain, and only disappear from another angle, as in that they are no longer necessary, therefore as civilization advances towards something more positive, the buildings of large banks, for example, would "disappear" although the building itself will remain to be used as a building of flats for the people, as houses. It would be necessary to look into that problem of the disappearance of things, for me it is something more symbolic like what I described above.

Gosia: The thing about buildings disappearing, but even cities were inserted by the computers, it´s what I understood before when Anéeka explained it 3 years ago. Objects and buildings inserted from above wouldn't disappear then? Would change their purpose only?

Yazhi: Yes, it is clear to me that once inserted the same Matrix feeds the harmonics to maintain those buildings or whatever.

The problem is that not only does it remain as buildings, but the races artificially insert things to later be found and used for retro-engineering by the Earth factions that suit them, increasing the complexity of the problem.

The insertion of opars or objects out of their time is a clear example of what I describe here.

#27 2023-03-06 08:52:55

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

In other words, the cabal buildings will disappear because people are awake and aware of their history and origin, and people wouldn't manifest them anymore.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

There Aneeka is talking about inserting and "deleting" objects from the "reality" / matrix system... This is what she meant by "turning of the 3D Matrix" (cause thats what it is)...

Go through this.
Estel·la: Very interesting about the Moon. I understood that some buildings would indeed disappear. But of course, if they remain in people's minds, those minds will continue to create them.

Yazhi: Once created, they already sustain themselves, because they are already part of the Matrix, they will already sustain the harmonics of a frequency that creates them. I think they would only disappear in some cases. I would see it more as that they will remain, and only disappear from another angle, as in that they are no longer necessary, therefore as civilization advances towards something more positive, the buildings of large banks, for example, would "disappear" although the building itself will remain to be used as a building of flats for the people, as houses. It would be necessary to look into that problem of the disappearance of things, for me it is something more symbolic like what I described above.

Gosia: The thing about buildings disappearing, but even cities were inserted by the computers, it´s what I understood before when Anéeka explained it 3 years ago. Objects and buildings inserted from above wouldn't disappear then? Would change their purpose only?

Yazhi: Yes, it is clear to me that once inserted the same Matrix feeds the harmonics to maintain those buildings or whatever.

The problem is that not only does it remain as buildings, but the races artificially insert things to later be found and used for retro-engineering by the Earth factions that suit them, increasing the complexity of the problem.

The insertion of opars or objects out of their time is a clear example of what I describe here.

No these "cabal building" will still be here even if you turn of the lunar frequencies. These buildings have nothing to do with these frequencies. If "mass awakening" happens then these building will no longer be in use. For example - we won't be needing banks anymore since we are moving to a holistic soceity. So these building are destroyed or are used for other purposes...

#28 2023-03-11 15:31:18

StarDeity
Banned

I don't agree with you.

We'll just have to see what happens when the lunar matrix banishes.

We cannot be a 100% sure about anything, until we can observe it.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Go through this.

No these "cabal building" will still be here even if you turn of the lunar frequencies. These buildings have nothing to do with these frequencies. If "mass awakening" happens then these building will no longer be in use. For example - we won't be needing banks anymore since we are moving to a holistic soceity. So these building are destroyed or are used for other purposes...

Board footer