You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-12 07:38:57

mitkobs

Re: Safe Zones and Independent Communities

If you make such free settlement either have to be secret and away for prying eyes(and to be able to keep it this way for decades or more) or to have equal military and intelligence power like the cabal. Got to have independent energy sources. Fertile land with enough water to grow food. Most important is to have the right people and to be able to filter the right people and to deny access by design to ego based people. Got to have plans how to build the settlement most ecologically sound. To what distance every house should be. How the interaction between people to occur in order to keep privacy intact. There is a lot to think about. If you do not approach this matter with the most intelligence hell factors around will take over the endeavor.

#27 2023-03-12 12:02:14

Rocketmidget

mitkobs wrote:

If you make such free settlement either have to be secret and away for prying eyes(and to be able to keep it this way for decades or more) or to have equal military and intelligence power like the cabal. Got to have independent energy sources. Fertile land with enough water to grow food. Most important is to have the right people and to be able to filter the right people and to deny access by design to ego based people. Got to have plans how to build the settlement most ecologically sound. To what distance every house should be. How the interaction between people to occur in order to keep privacy intact. There is a lot to think about. If you do not approach this matter with the most intelligence hell factors around will take over the endeavor.

Privacy? Lol not on this planet.
But I did not come here to be a victim. To wring my hands an stress an think" oh no there gonna get me!!"
@#$! The secret societies here.

I will do what my adma says do and have no fear about it at all.

Fear leads no nothing but more fear and control.

Not having it in my life.

#28 2023-03-12 12:09:19

Rocketmidget wrote:

But I did not come here to be a victim. To wring my hands an stress an think" oh no there gonna get me!!"

I believe fear leads to 2 directions
1. Fear -> More Fear -> Hopelessness -> Inflict fear to hide shadows
2. Fear -> More Fear -> Wrath -> Chain-Breaking -> No more fear

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#29 2023-03-12 12:31:46

mitkobs

If we do not think and do not do things properly with the most care we will suffer our incompetent decisions.

#30 2023-03-12 13:55:54

Rocketmidget

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

.not sure I see your second point?

Fear is bs. I'm an eternal space faring part of source. What should I ever be scared of?

People post here everyday scared about wars an this an that an the other thing.
I do what I can do to avoid the problem fix the problem for me an take advice from the swaruus then I move on.

What you focus on you create. I'm not creating fear.

#31 2023-03-12 14:45:41

Rocketmidget wrote:

One word: "Rebels"

Fear is bs. I'm an eternal space faring part of source. What should I ever be scared of?

Yes you are part of source, you have no limits, then who say your higher-self could not make yourself scared, as a challenge, to envolve? When you said nothing would ever scare you, then you mean it is impossible for you, as a human, to be scared. Welp, paradoxically, everything is Source, so nothing is impossible smile

Just think about it. For example, the vaccine have no cure. Have you ever been afraid of it? If nothing could make you ever be scared of, then why not just take it? You are immortal, what are you waiting for?

Fear is a part of the experience (your experience) here on Earth and is a human nature to keep us safe from dangers (which were also make by ourself to challenge ourself). If human (on Earth) have no fear, then the definition of danger is broken and Source is not Source anymore.

I do what I can do to avoid the problem fix the problem for me an take advice from the swaruus then I move on.

This is one proof that you have fear. Why do you have to avoid problems and take emergency advices when you fear of nothing? But remember that I do not mean feeling scared is a crime.

From your higher-self perspective, yes.
But as a human. What shadows you are hiding, you create. You run away from the fact that there are fear inside you, then more fear will appear until you admit that truth. It is 100% OK to afraid of something. It's a part of the experience.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#32 2023-03-12 15:40:19

Rocketmidget

I'm not scared of a vaccine. I've never taken any kind of vaccines since being old enough to make my own decisions.
I know they are all bs. I knew this before cosmic agency came around.

I have rebelled against this planet my entire life.
Not because I fear it. I just see the absurdity.

I have done and do my own shadow work nonstop as we all should.

Fear is part of the experience for most here I agree. Not I my friend.

#33 2023-03-12 20:25:30

Druzela

remind me, is the experience of setting up safe zones and independent communities shared here?
  I only read reasons why it can't be done, but not a single constructive idea. At the same time, we all know here that the system is in its death throes and now is precisely the time when an individual or a group of individuals can change the course of history. We lean towards the fact that changes must start from the bottom of the pyramid, from the human base, and that simply by saying NO. enough, that's enough, I want it differently. Free territories (communities) should serve as space for those who want to live differently. Freely, in mutual respect and service to one another. By combining these light beings into one harmonious whole, a high-vibration torus powered by collective energy will be created. This vibrational field will not allow anyone to infiltrate the group. We know from our own experience that visitors who do not match the vibration of the given space do not feel comfortable there and leave on their own.

Everything lies in connecting with Mother Earth, she is the only one who can help us. Planet Terra, our mother Earth, is in an ascending frequency process, softening her vibrations. Our task is to connect to it, return to the natural way of life, get rid of everything old and start living the Golden Age here and now. Show with your life that it is possible to live different.

Děržava KI-TARA - svobodné území pro svobodné lidi mimo Matrix. Spolupráce, sdílení se, vzájemná pomoc. Život v náručí Matky země.

#34 2023-03-13 08:04:12

mitkobs

If you want to be constructive share precise practical ideas how to establish or how is established, how to run, how to make things right. What problems do you encounter. 

And with the state of the affairs to start such endeavor you need land and land is property to someone. You need a lot of money to buy land and basic things to build houses and make everything easy and effective. You need to have means to produce food, to have water, energy. You need people that are ready to work to hard work and absolutely everyone have to work including the ideologists and leaders, they have to do their part of the work on equal terms.

#35 2023-03-13 08:58:52

Druzela

Well, here is something about our community:
- we have 5ha of land that supports 30 people
- we have our own source of quality water
- we heat with wood that we harvest ourselves in the forest
- we have some machines and tools
- we have a gardener to grow crops
- we have herbalists for herbal medicinal mixtures
- we have a large farm building ready for renovation
- we have space for parking caravans and camper vans
- we create from wood, stone, textiles, we recycle things for further use
- we work 4 hours a day (10 people times 4 hours is 40 hours of work a day), the rest of the day we study, have fun, sing, meditate, sunbathe
- we have our own rules (if you wish, I can write them here)
- financial resources - everyone brings what they have and it is put together
- the space is protected on three levels - physical, energetic and mental

Do you have any other ideas? We are happy to improve.

Děržava KI-TARA - svobodné území pro svobodné lidi mimo Matrix. Spolupráce, sdílení se, vzájemná pomoc. Život v náručí Matky země.

#36 2023-03-13 18:14:06

charliebelle

following smile

#37 2023-03-13 20:04:54

Rocketmidget

Druzela wrote:

- we work 4 hours a day (10 people times 4 hours is 40 hours of work a day), the rest of the day we study, have fun, sing, meditate, sunbathe

Trust me . If i could drive my rv to europe i would come there my friend. Really dont have a way to get there at this time.

#38 2023-03-14 11:30:09

mitkobs

If you keep it low key and without becoming influential/popular, without promoting this life style and way of life I believe no one of cabal is going to bother do anything to destroy your endeavor. Avoid journalists and news poking into your affairs. Do not give interviews to journalists. Keep it minimal. That's what I can say in general in order to protect from the world-cabal.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-14 13:34:35)

#39 2023-03-14 13:21:21

Bucegi

Druzela wrote:

just don't turn yourself into an guru haha

i like it this community thing smile

#40 2023-04-13 16:31:17

Rocketmidget wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:

It was my mistake. It should be in 1 direction only:
Fear -> More Fear -> Hopelessness -> Inflict fear to hide shadows -> [wall] ->Wrath -> Chain-Breaking -> No more fear

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-04-13 16:36:12)

Board footer