You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-12 18:18:38

Re: Where are the "Millennials" and "Zoomers" of this Community?!

StarDeity wrote:

That's awesome CM~
Do you have Russian heritage as well?

I speak Spanish, English, Galician, Portuguese; and some French, German, and Japanese too! xD
(I used to play online with Japanese ppl and learned some Japanese tongue )

I've thought about being a language teacher, at least conversational.
But there's already many "Hispanics" where I live (too many), they probably already do this lol
Some Anglos are interested in learning Spanish for sure.

I have German heritage afaik. My grand-grandfather was at least partially German. 

Zoomers refer to

"
Generation Z
noun
: the generation of people born in the late 1990s and early 2000s

Generally, members of Generation Z are tech-savvy, pragmatic, open-minded, individualistic but also socially responsible …—
An Hodgson

For Generation Z, swiping, tapping and scrolling are about as second nature as breathing.—
Dara Treseder"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/diction … ration%20Z

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-12 18:20:01)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#27 2023-03-12 18:26:06

StarDeity
Banned

Generation Z (or more commonly Gen Z for short), colloquially known as zoomers, is the demographic cohort succeeding Millennials and preceding Generation Alpha. Researchers and popular media use the mid-to-late 1990s as starting birth years and the early 2010s as ending birth years. Most members of Generation Z are children of Generation X.

Bucegi wrote:

wtf is a zoomer someone explain please

#28 2023-03-12 18:30:50

StarDeity
Banned

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I have German heritage afaik. My grand-grandfather was at least partially German.

Interesting~

I believe many of us, if not most, of Euro descent have Germanic/Viking/Cro-magnon heritage tongue

Engan? Taygetan? big_smile

#29 2023-03-12 20:57:46

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

Interesting~

I believe many of us, if not most, of Euro descent have Germanic/Viking/Cro-magnon heritage tongue

While being 3rd generation Australian, my "human" bloodline is German/french Welsh/polish .......

#30 2023-03-12 21:32:02

StarDeity
Banned

How cool~
Do you speak any of your grandparents' languages?

I took on Galician and French.
My mom spoke Galician and taught it to me.
Took French class in HS xD

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Interesting~

While being 3rd generation Australian, my "human" bloodline is German/french Welsh/polish .......

#31 2023-03-13 00:26:44

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

Apparently 1982 makes me a millennial lol I had no idea til I just now searched it.
Not ever once considered where I sat in such timestamp sheets.
Honestly I incarnated with an innate dislike of clocks, calenders and all else of society structuring. I've gone weeks, months where I didn't know the date even. I didn't keep 9 to 5 hours I can tell you that for sure.

How great would it feel to not have looked at a clock for a year, to be totally at peace with the flow of our own rhythms?

I was born in 81 and I would say we are at the border between Gen X and Gen Y(Millennial). But I lean more towards the Millennial side cause my internal age is younger than my body's age, although probably my body is younger too cause I never looked as old as I am and throughout my life people have constantly been surprised when they learn that I am older than they initially thought by my appearance. smile 

(And StarDeity you realize you are asking where are the Millenials and Zoomers(especially zoomers) in a Forum and especially one that is an ancient software and not even a modern forum software. haha Do zoomers even know what a forum is? haha Most of them are probably in the Telegram Chat.)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#32 2023-03-13 00:40:56

StarDeity
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

And StarDeity you realize you are asking where are the Millenials and Zoomers(especially zoomers) in a Forum and especially one that is an ancient software and not even a modern forum software. haha Do zoomers even know what a forum is? haha Most of them are probably in the Telegram Chat.)

I realize, yes, but as you saw, some Zoomers showed up here smile)

Since this forum is related to the Taygetans, ofc they would be interested to come and discuss~ big_smile

#33 2023-03-13 00:53:07

Alec

I love seeing people speaking so many languages.

#34 2023-03-13 02:28:42

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

I was born in 81 and I would say we are at the border between Gen X and Gen Y(Millennial). But I lean more towards the Millennial side cause my internal age is younger than my body's age, although probably my body is younger too cause I never looked as old as I am and throughout my life people have constantly been surprised when they learn that I am older than they initially thought by my appearance

I always looked older than my age until my thirties and now it has reversed, looking younger all the time  smile

#35 2023-03-13 04:01:18

Scott Summers

I approve this message! wink

Alec wrote:

CM, you're going to be a teacher in the Earth's Academy during the transition.

#36 2023-03-13 05:34:32

(╥ω╥) Answer me!!! 。 ゜ ゜ (´O`) ゜ ゜。

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#37 2023-03-13 06:41:46

Lyran

Gosia, I believe is millennial also yes?

#38 2023-03-13 06:53:37

Yasin
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

I was born in 81 and I would say we are at the border between Gen X and Gen Y(Millennial). But I lean more towards the Millennial side cause my internal age is younger than my body's age, although probably my body is younger too cause I never looked as old as I am and throughout my life people have constantly been surprised when they learn that I am older than they initially thought by my appearance

Lyran wrote:

I always looked older than my age until my thirties and now it has reversed, looking younger all the time  smile

This is one of the advantages of being out of 3D, congratulation Guys

#39 2023-03-13 07:10:12

StarDeity
Banned

Whaattsss...

itriedmybest11 wrote:

#40 2023-03-13 07:43:58

Alec

Lyran wrote:

No, Gosia is Gen X. But she looks like M.
She's doing great.

Last edited by Alec (2023-03-13 07:48:31)

#41 2023-03-13 07:52:07

Alec

itriedmybest11 wrote:

I'm sorry, I still owe two replies, I will reply later today.

#42 2023-03-13 08:06:07

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:

I'm sorry, I still owe two replies, I will reply later today.

Also, Volks or Smartdoll? Hehehehe big_smile

#43 2023-03-13 08:24:43

Lyran

Alec wrote:
Lyran wrote:

No, Gosia is Gen X. But she looks like M.
She's doing great.

Starseeds - I present Alec's post as a dazzling display of understatement.

Pls refer to his post above.

Lol - Well said Alec, thanks for the reply smile

#44 2023-03-13 08:43:01

Scott Summers

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Look, itriedmybest11, I think Alec is very clairvoyant.

So it’s a way of sensing the future, but it does not mean that you get all the details.

This forum is a safe place to share our views without having to justify details and answer all queries. Basically, you can take it or leave it.

It’s not very polite to demand answers. Sometimes “no answer” is the answer. smile

#45 2023-03-13 10:52:53

Alec

Ok @itriedmybest11, here you go!

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What transition you mean by the way?

Density.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

(..)
Isn't that a Cabal Agenda? Like a promise to escape from all suffering without killing ourself?
(...)

Everything is inside a "cage", so in a way yes... once you get out of one you get into another one, sort of...
It's very complicated to explain.

Even beings in 10D, how do they know they are out of a "cage"?
Even the Source, how does the Source know there isn't another Source above?

But what matters is "upgrading" your conscious density, and live it accordingly.

Thanks @Scott Summers for your concern, I appreciate it smile

Last edited by Alec (2023-03-13 11:07:08)

#46 2023-03-13 11:27:09

Gosia
Administrator

Lol.

Lyran wrote:

#47 2023-03-13 11:35:28

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Lol.

Lyran wrote:

Truly I must have missed every time you have mentioned your age and until just today - believed you younger than my 40. Honestly but - I swear it smile

#48 2023-03-13 12:08:43

Alec wrote:

Density.

A transition from 3D to 5D?

Everything is inside a "cage", so in a way yes... once you get out of one you get into another one, sort of...
It's very complicated to explain.

Even beings in 10D, how do they know they are out of a "cage"?
Even the Source, how does the Source know there isn't another Source above?

But what matters is "upgrading" your conscious density, and live it accordingly.

What I mean was, that sounds like the 2025 "Ascension" stuff. I didnt mention any about those larger cages since I'm not that thirsty, but the Ascension, or Transition I believed is a reflection of the needs inside us to have every problems solved and all suffering cured, which seem to be hopium.
From the transcript:

Gosia: Oh my. Ok. So they don´t want any liberation of humans? What about ascension and all that? Who did all this come from? All these races talk about ¨ascension.¨

Swaruu: The races talk about ascension all the time, and have been for thousands of years. But they never elucidate what it is exactly. Ascension as a personal endeavor, that cannot be achieved without death. Or almost. Because what they are selling the people is ascension as something that will make them all transcend their problems, suffering and hardship. Escape their problems. And they are inescapable, especially in 3D, problems, hardship and suffering come hand in hand with lower realms, with the illusion of separation. Remove it all and what you get is a higher realm, that exists any way, and everyone goes there any way, between lives. So fighting for ascension? Really? Making Earth paradise problem-less. Equal to a higher realm. That already is and everyone goes there any way!

If there has to be an Earth's Academy here, why don't they just wake we up and let us teach in a spaceship's classroom? That anscension may sound tempting and promising, but it is sadly a bait to make us waiting for good stuffs [a.k.a escape from the Matrix] to happen instead of hunting, digging, fighting for them by ourself

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#49 2023-03-13 15:19:08

Alec

itriedmybest11 wrote:

A transition from 3D to 5D?

Yes.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What I mean was, that sounds like the 2025 "Ascension" stuff. I didn't mention any about those larger cages since I'm not that thirsty, but the Ascension, or Transition I believed is a reflection of the needs inside us to have every problems solved and all suffering cured, which seem to be hopium.
From the transcript:

[transcript]

If there has to be an Earth's Academy here, why don't they just wake we up and let us teach in a spaceship's classroom? That anscension may sound tempting and promising, but it is sadly a bait to make us waiting for good stuffs [a.k.a escape from the Matrix] to happen instead of hunting, digging, fighting for them by ourself

It's important to recognize that the Academy's purpose is to guide and teach those who are already on a spiritual awakening journey, rather than to actively awaken individuals. While they may be providing support in your awakening process, the focus of the Academy is to facilitate spiritual evolution.

It's also important to note that moving to 5D does not necessarily mean escaping the Matrix, as a new form of Matrix may still exist. Additionally, it's crucial to acknowledge that while there may be different challenges in 5D, problems will still be present. Different densities don't eliminate problems altogether, but you will approach them with a new perspective and tools for resolution.

#50 2023-03-13 15:29:44

Alec wrote:

It's important to recognize that the Academy's purpose is to guide and teach those who are already on a spiritual awakening journey, rather than to actively awaken individuals. While they may be providing support in your awakening process, the focus of the Academy is to facilitate spiritual evolution.

It's also important to note that moving to 5D does not necessarily mean escaping the Matrix, as a new form of Matrix may still exist. Additionally, it's crucial to acknowledge that while there may be different challenges in 5D, problems will still be present. Different densities don't eliminate problems altogether, but you will approach them with a new perspective and tools for resolution.

Does this mean that some unevolved ones would have to die? Moving to 5D is no problem for me, however I dont expect the regressive part of this world have to be wiped out, since that may cause some of my inspiration die with them. I DO notice that that regressive part are harmful and dangerous, but people always have choice when facing their traps.

Board footer