You are not logged in.

#26 2023-06-22 22:09:23

Alec

Re: Telepathic or Astral contact with the Toleka crew

mitkobs wrote:

In my opinion personal relationships to certain extent with an ET is no go. Those are two different worlds and one of them is highly advanced and enjoyable and the other one is something like miserable. They sharing their personal life will tempt or make people who live down here jealous and envious. One eventually with becoming friends with the ET will want from them to be taken on their ship to get out of here.

Being highly advanced does not make one superior or inferior to any Human. It may surprise you to know that ETs also experience emotional challenges, like depression.

I don't believe it is solely Humans who experience jealousy or envy. In fact, some ETs might be envious of the unique experiences of being on Earth, as harsh as that may sound.

Humans possess certain qualities that some ETs may lack, and vice versa. Each has their own set of strengths and weaknesses, making them distinct in their own ways.

Last edited by Alec (2023-06-22 22:13:28)

#27 2023-06-22 23:17:23

Gosia
Administrator

Of course they are jelous, that´s why they come here, or incarnate here! smile (not sure it´s jelousy though, it´s simply wanting some of Earth experience).

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

In my opinion personal relationships to certain extent with an ET is no go. Those are two different worlds and one of them is highly advanced and enjoyable and the other one is something like miserable. They sharing their personal life will tempt or make people who live down here jealous and envious. One eventually with becoming friends with the ET will want from them to be taken on their ship to get out of here.

Being highly advanced does not make one superior or inferior to any Human. It may surprise you to know that ETs also experience emotional challenges, like depression.

I don't believe it is solely Humans who experience jealousy or envy. In fact, some ETs might be envious of the unique experiences of being on Earth, as harsh as that may sound.

Humans possess certain qualities that some ETs may lack, and vice versa. Each has their own set of strengths and weaknesses, making them distinct in their own ways.

#28 2023-06-23 04:49:32

mitkobs

Gosia wrote:

Haha I understand your perspective but its not quite so. For example, I dont view my life as miserable at all, and they dont view theirs as idyllic either, far from it. It will be interesting for some to find out that, actually, sometimes its us who are trying to comfort them in various situations when its them feeling distressed or worried. They are quite emotional and les tough than humans (especially Taygetans in general rather than Swaruunians), so its not "humans all miserable and weak" and the ETs all "happy and strong" on the other side. Oh no no, far from it lol. Most of the time, though, I would say, and I speak for myself and maybe Robert, we are on the same level with the Swaruunians when it comes to strenght and level of happiness.

And believe it or not, going up on the ship is actually not something that calls me to do any time soon! Robert, yes, Matias, big YES, but me haha, I am quite happy on our mudball and in no rush to be taken out. One day yes, but not yet, not yet. But them sharing types of problems they have up there, dilemas of all kinds and metaphysical pickles, haha...oh no, I am quite content I am having a break from that for the time being. No jelousy at all! Quite the opposite, enjoying my isolated and peaceful existence here. smile (Message to my friends up there, as you know, do not take that as me wanting to stay here forever though big_smile )

mitkobs wrote:

I talk about regular narcissistic people with weaknesses, lower uncontrolled passions, unresolved internal issues. They totally might exploit for own benefit such "friendship" with an ET. They certainly feel miserable and if see any opportunity to make their life easier will throw themselves in full force exploiting this opportunity without consideration about the feelings and wellbeing of the ET involved. They are the same here who will do anything for money. There are a lot of such people around. ET's know this but they are idealistic sometimes and when giving chances they could be burned by such people.

This wanting to get out of here on a ship can also tempt starseeds but they will be more understandable if denied. Starseeds will not use their ralationship with an ET for exploitation but they could try to ask to be extracted.

#29 2023-06-23 05:00:31

mitkobs

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

If highly advanced means also highly truly spiritual such ET's will not feel jealousy or any other lower passion. And they are superior compared to the spiritual level of not so advanced humans. And they will separate from not so advanced humans and will not communicate with them, thus meaning not make friendships and any other "-ships". People gather and make friendships with similar in vibration people not with antipathic and different to their vibration. Things are like that and is not about proving or boasting about who is superior than the others. It is a factual matter of frequency and vibration that put people on their places.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-23 05:03:38)

#30 2023-06-23 06:47:54

Scott Summers

mitkobs wrote:
Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

If highly advanced means also highly truly spiritual such ET's will not feel jealousy or any other lower passion. And they are superior compared to the spiritual level of not so advanced humans. And they will separate from not so advanced humans and will not communicate with them, thus meaning not make friendships and any other "-ships". People gather and make friendships with similar in vibration people not with antipathic and different to their vibration. Things are like that and is not about proving or boasting about who is superior than the others. It is a factual matter of frequency and vibration that put people on their places.

Mitkobs

It doesn’t work like that.

Everything is a state of mind. For example, jealousy is a state of mind. Lower passions are also states of mind.

Advanced beings are simply people who are more consistently able to choose positive states of minds over negative states of minds. On average.

It doesn’t mean that you have to be 100%, because maybe lessons are still to be learned. Or you live in a dangerous soup of frequencies, which can influence you subconsciously.

So states of mind like jealousy cannot be destroyed. Also, you remember that Swaruu mentioned that Taygetan men do get into fights over women. What state of mind is that? Are Taygetans therefore not advanced?

As for separation from “less advanced beings”. It doesn’t work like that.

An advanced being will have more awareness and also, critically, a sense of empathy.

Higher awareness allows the “advanced person” to understand why the “less advanced person” is the way he is.

Empathy will allow the “advanced person” to find common ground with the other person. Eg: watching a sporting event, a movie or sharing a meal.

You can be a sports fan, a movie buff or a foodie and while enjoying such activities, there is no “advanced or unadvanced person” difference.

Art unites souls, advanced or not.

Just my opinion, of course. And not meaning to highjack you discussion with Alec.

#31 2023-06-23 07:31:21

mitkobs

I agree on some points with you Scott. We are talking about friendships, close relationships here. Is not that simple to choose this or that and you are there already. You choose for example to be spiritual from this day on and you become spiritual and thus advanced like Swaruus or Karistus for example. This is something that comes with a lot of experience, knowledge and even suffering. Choosing this or that is a consequence of complicated internal mind dynamic. This internal dynamic is making people who they are currently. It is making them to want what they want currently. It is telling them what is wrong and what is right for them. What to do and what not to do. What habits to have and what not to have. What passions are ok and what are not. And many much more. So I say advanced or superior in this meaning, not in a superficial meaning. You cannot be together and close with Karistus if you are not on their level of consciousness. They may let you in to see what is like to be in their reality but if you are not on the same consciousness you will not be able to do what they do and to fit in.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-23 07:33:38)

#32 2023-06-23 08:56:44

Gosia
Administrator

Ah yes, precisely what has happened in many of their experiences with humans and thats why they got so burned out and not wanting to continue doing that. Yes, many pitfalls between the ET and human communication.

mitkobs wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Haha I understand your perspective but its not quite so. For example, I dont view my life as miserable at all, and they dont view theirs as idyllic either, far from it. It will be interesting for some to find out that, actually, sometimes its us who are trying to comfort them in various situations when its them feeling distressed or worried. They are quite emotional and les tough than humans (especially Taygetans in general rather than Swaruunians), so its not "humans all miserable and weak" and the ETs all "happy and strong" on the other side. Oh no no, far from it lol. Most of the time, though, I would say, and I speak for myself and maybe Robert, we are on the same level with the Swaruunians when it comes to strenght and level of happiness.

And believe it or not, going up on the ship is actually not something that calls me to do any time soon! Robert, yes, Matias, big YES, but me haha, I am quite happy on our mudball and in no rush to be taken out. One day yes, but not yet, not yet. But them sharing types of problems they have up there, dilemas of all kinds and metaphysical pickles, haha...oh no, I am quite content I am having a break from that for the time being. No jelousy at all! Quite the opposite, enjoying my isolated and peaceful existence here. smile (Message to my friends up there, as you know, do not take that as me wanting to stay here forever though big_smile )

mitkobs wrote:

I talk about regular narcissistic people with weaknesses, lower uncontrolled passions, unresolved internal issues. They totally might exploit for own benefit such "friendship" with an ET. They certainly feel miserable and if see any opportunity to make their life easier will throw themselves in full force exploiting this opportunity without consideration about the feelings and wellbeing of the ET involved. They are the same here who will do anything for money. There are a lot of such people around. ET's know this but they are idealistic sometimes and when giving chances they could be burned by such people.

This wanting to get out of here on a ship can also tempt starseeds but they will be more understandable if denied. Starseeds will not use their ralationship with an ET for exploitation but they could try to ask to be extracted.

#33 2023-06-23 21:59:37

Gosia
Administrator

Confirmed by Athena Swaruu today. No such communication was established.

Everyone needs to be careful who they choose to listen to in the astral as there are a lot of impostors. From the short chat I had with her today (nothing new by the way, it´s what I always tell you - it´s a no 99% of times).

Athena: "When situation like this happens, people are mostly deluded or talking to impostors. There are many people claiming all those things. And notice something, they all see us like some sort of Ashtar Command light beings. We are just people, in space and telepathic, yes,  but not like they think."

I didnt have time today to speak with her much though as I was on the street, so that´s all I have, but the above are her words.

What she said though is important, they are people, people like you and me, bone and flesh. Yes, they have telepathic ability that they mostly use among themselves (not even with us as the 3D soup is very dense as they say) but other than that, they dont go around hanging out with people in the astral, or channeling, or whatever else. They are not light beings or spirit beings who you can just meet since they are alocal, not that easily. They are just people, busy with their physical tasks, not mystical figures who anyone can just tune into any time. It would be like people claiming they meet me or talk to me somewhere (in fact those stories abound too). Well, I have no conscious recollection of any of that. Same here with the Swaruunians and Taygetans.

Perhaps a video on this topic would be nice to demystify this a bit one day. Maybe even Mari could explain it, who knows.

P.S. The only person onboard Toleka with some capacity to do those kinds of things is Yazhi but she doesnt go around posing as other crew members, thats 100% no. So, if anyone feels they are talking to Alenym, Athena, or Khila... in Athena´s own words, be careful as its most likely an impostor or some sort of delusion. Simple as that, and without trying to hurt anyone´s feelings.

And... don´t shoot the messenger.

Gosia smile

StarDeity wrote:

I understand your position Gosia smile

#34 2023-06-23 22:10:37

Gosia
Administrator

Another point that occurred to me. I am speaking in general terms. It may be that someone on Earth may be communicating with someone from beyond for real (beyond, I mean even the higher densities), but the human's mind imposes the identity of, for example, Athena or Naishara because this human follows the disclosure and these are the characters whom herespects.

The same thing happens when an entity communicates with a person and that person perceives it as Jesus. Jesus did not exist, then why Jesus? It may be exactly for the reason mentioned above, because it is Jesus that this person associates with something benevolent and positive, so the entity uses that identity to pass on the message.

#35 2023-06-23 23:10:35

Tecumseh

Check!

This is brilliant!

Ever read through Lisa Renee's stuff?
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page

From what I have read so far of Inelia's offering it's .....balanced? Thoughtful? Clear?

Might help a person on a certain recent thread that we were on? Just sayin

Jupiter wrote:

This is an excerpt from the "Essential Guide to Spiritual Events" PDF by Inelia Benz, that offers some guidelines and mystical etiquette you can use when establishing contact with ETs, spirits, ultra-dimentional beings, animals, trees, plants, elementals etc:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystical Etiquette

Mystical Etiquette - 11 points to remember when approaching new people or species.

Often when we first encounter, or open a new communication channel or skill, we will be able to have first contact with different species.

When we go to an event, we are establishing a communication channel with the speaker/teacher as well as the other participants and (depending on the nature of the event) with ultra-dimensional individuals.

At the December 2015 event, we explored how to establish contact with other earth beings and ultra-dimensional beings.

Part of establishing contact, is what we do afterward. There is a certain etiquette that we need to follow, or at least be aware of, when we make first contact with other individuals as well as other species.

By different species, I mean animals, trees, ultra-dimensional beings, ETs, spirits.

There are certain energetic factors that will dictate who and how those people or species can communicate with us. By learning the basic protocols of communication, we will not only be able to have a better time reaching and communicating with other human beings, but when it comes to animals, plants, elementals and ultra-dimensional species, we will know how to establish a positive and clear channel.

1. Be aware that just because another species, or person, can communicate with you using your ultra-sensory perception, it does not mean they are in any way superior to you. Don't give your authority away!

2. When you make first contact, don't ask for help, favors, guidance or any type of personal benefit. Treat the being/person as though you just met them in the street, a cafe, or a party, and are getting to know them. Get to know them.

3. Don't give them a long monologue of your troubles, frustrations and problems. Would you do that to a total stranger at your local cafe? Well, if you do tend to do that, stop. (Unless of course you have paid for a personal session to sort your problems out).

4. Be aware of your personal energy field, and don't "push" it into the other person or being. Wait to be invited in, or invite them in (once and gently) and wait for a positive response.

5. Stay within your own positive core energy while communicating, there will be a unique energy field generated between you and the person/being you are communicating with. Allow the "joy/light/love field" to grow, but don't "push love, healing or light" onto them. This would be like kissing a stranger intimately... it can be very gross to the person receiving the "push of love" into their field. ONLY do this with people you know well and have a strong love connection with.

6. Stay outside of Judgment. It's easy for us to judge people and beings as "good" or "bad". When first establishing communication, it's best to stay outside of judgment. This does not mean we don't use discernment.

Discernment: the ability to see and understand people, things, or situations clearly and intelligently.

Judgment: the forming of an opinion, estimate, notion, or conclusion, as from circumstances presented to the mind.

7. If at any time you feel afraid, end the communication, process your fear, then start again IF YOU SO WISH.

8. Remember that no one can establish a communication with you unless you agree to it through conscious decision, a social program or fear.

9. If you are constantly worrying, or thinking, what the other person or being is thinking about you, or seeing in you, end the communication. This is your ego pushing fear into them, which is both uncomfortable for you and gross to the other person or being. Don't kick yourself over it, simply become conscious of what you are doing, and stop.

10. Be gentle, tread gently, be kind, and be in integrity and truthful both to yourself and to the other being or person.

11. And lastly, remember that all information we receive and perceive whether with our five common senses or ultra-sensory perception, is filtered by our own programs, what we think is "real" and firewalls. Always double check what you see or perceive, sometimes this can be done by simply asking, "this is what I understand, is it correct?" and wait for a yes or no answer.

Always remember that if we get physically, emotionally, mentally or energetically triggered in some way, the trigger is ours. We can deal with it by processing the energies in our emotional, physical, mental or energetic body by using the Fear Processing Exercise (change the word Fear for the name of the trigger), or by removing ourselves from the situation or relationship. Just because we are here on the planet, it does not mean we HAVE to partake in every single reality creation from every single person on it. Let’s choose who’s reality creation we support with our energy very carefully. This is good advice both in life as well as at events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#36 2023-06-23 23:25:06

Tecumseh

Gosia wrote:

Of course they are jelous, that´s why they come here, or incarnate here! smile (not sure it´s jelousy though, it´s simply wanting some of Earth experience).

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I love it how you put things in perspective. I'm jealous of Matias! Though I prefer the word "Envious"

I can still hug you mentally! If it gets through this 'Mud Ball" "Soup"!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#37 2023-06-24 00:33:56

Jupiter 9

pmoxhet wrote:

Check!

This is brilliant!

Ever read through Lisa Renee's stuff?
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page

From what I have read so far of Inelia's offering it's .....balanced? Thoughtful? Clear?

Might help a person on a certain recent thread that we were on? Just sayin

I have heard of her but have never checked her out.

Inelia is a special... "creature" haha and she is one of a kind and is one of the first sources I stumbled upon when I started getting deeper into the woo woo rabbit holes. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#38 2023-06-24 05:21:22

Scott Summers

[Personal message to Star. Other members please skip this post. smile ]

Star

I’m going to share something personal so that you can draw your own conclusions.

For a few months now, I’ve spent a bit of time each day imagining myself with my parents. (They live separately and we meet up regularly.)

In imagination, it involves me feeling that they are filled with love, joy and gratitude for life. And their well-being gets better and better each day.

As this is quite a pleasant exercise, it was easy for me to repeat and “make that imaginary scene feel LIKE THE PRESENT”.

I never mentioned it to anyone. Let alone my parents.

Then a few days ago, we met up. And my Mom basically told me everything I had imagined her saying some time ago.

I was a bit surprised but not totally because of what we have learned about telepathy. (Remember: we animate our world around us.)

Our “secret conversations” with one another (in our minds) do happen. They are real at higher densities. In time, we will encounter them in “real life”. And it will be like “déjà vu”.

Years ago, I also had many secret arguments with my bosses... and those also came thru. Lol. But that’s another story. big_smile

Remember:
1)What we believe and feel as true, is true.

2)At deeper levels of our consciousness, we animate our world. And our world includes our loved ones.

Therefore, Athena is absolutely correct.

And you are absolutely correct.

May I kindly suggest that you keep your beautiful conversations with your loved ones secret. They are real at higher densities.

When the time is right, you will experience that déjà vu feeling.

Last point: You need to do the personal work of calming your mind and emotions down.

Don’t worry about archons and whatever gremlins out there. If your mind is in a loving, peaceful and happy state, you won’t find them there.

Your mind is your radio set. If you don’t build yourself a ninja-level radio set, you won’t be able to tune into the field at a high level.

And when you do build your ninja-radio set, your powers will be terrifying. wink

#39 2023-06-24 12:53:07

SSSany

Guys, I think you are missing the whole ball here. Not going to elaborate. Time will tell.
Peace out ..

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-24 12:56:40)

#40 2023-06-24 13:48:39

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:

Guys, I think you are missing the whole ball here. Not going to elaborate. Time will tell.
Peace out ..

#41 2023-06-24 13:51:52

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

Star

I’m going to share something personal so that you can draw your own conclusions.

For a few months now, I’ve spent a bit of time each day imagining myself with my parents. (They live separately and we meet up regularly.)

In imagination, it involves me feeling that they are filled with love, joy and gratitude for life. And their well-being gets better and better each day.

As this is quite a pleasant exercise, it was easy for me to repeat and “make that imaginary scene feel LIKE THE PRESENT”.

Then a few days ago, we met up. And my Mom basically told me everything I had imagined her saying some time ago.

I was a bit surprised but not totally because of what we have learned about telepathy. (Remember: we animate our world around us.)

Our “secret conversations” with one another (in our minds) do happen. They are real at higher densities. In time, we will encounter them in “real life”. And it will be like “déjà vu”.

Years ago, I also had many secret arguments with my bosses... and those also came thru. Lol. But that’s another story. big_smile

Remember:

2)At deeper levels of our consciousness, we animate our world. And our world includes our loved ones.

May I kindly suggest that you keep your beautiful conversations with your loved ones secret. They are real at higher densities.

Last point: You need to do the personal work of calming your mind and emotions down.

Don’t worry about archons and whatever gremlins out there. If your mind is in a loving, peaceful and happy state, you won’t find them there.

Your mind is your radio set. If you don’t build yourself a ninja-level radio set, you won’t be able to tune into the field at a high level.

And when you do build your ninja-radio set, your powers will be terrifying. wink

Thank you Scott smile

#42 2023-06-24 14:52:17

D>

Everything in this thread is extremely disappointing to me...

#43 2023-06-24 15:02:37

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Star

Remember:

Thank you Scott smile

You’re very welcome. smile

You have one of the strongest imaginations of anyone I know, but it needs to be harnessed with your own discipline.

And ignore what others think. They have a right to their opinions. And you have a right to disregard them.

Remember Mari said: That is the power of being different. smile

#44 2023-06-24 16:37:24

Exploringsoul

Interesting....Kinda no surprising

#45 2023-06-24 17:27:16

Gosia
Administrator

As Yazhi once said, and not only her, everything we ever imagine IS. As the imagination is where everything BECOMES. If we imagine we are living in a planet made of cheese (her words), that IS somewhere, in some other timeline, or in the future/past time space, as all is always animated by our consciousness and its power.

With that said, Greer disclosure´s could be the most amazing thing ever, our planet could be and probably is made of cheese somewhere, flat and under the crystal dome. Nevertheless, from our point of attention, here and now, OURS, certain things are certain way, our planet is round, there is no dome, and it is not made of cheese. Otherwise, what would even the point of our work be presenting our perspective on anything, if anything imaginable, absolutely anything, exists for others. Ok, it might, but not for us. I dont care how much someone claims my room is green because they visited it in their astral, for ME IT ISN´T.

My point is, everything you imagine IS, but perhaps only for YOU. And not everything is right now and right here where your point of attention is centered. It could be a a generated future like you said that we are animating, and I agree with that very much so, but still, not here and not now.

So, everyhing is yes yes, everything we imagine is yes yes, and yet, imagine if that was the standpoint we would take towards absolutely everything and every possible story and theory out there? Real for you, YES, OK. Real for me? NO. There are certain things we simply must address with the "feet on the ground". Just because you imagine you talk to pink Bongo in my house at night, as real as it is for you, FOR BONGO AND I it isn´t. At least not in this timeline. Sometimes you just have to be real. Or do you?

Scott Summers wrote:

Star

Remember:

#46 2023-06-24 17:43:17

Scott Summers

Gosia wrote:

As Yazhi once said, and not only her, everything we ever imagine IS. As the imagination is where everything BECOMES. If we imagine we are living in a planet made of cheese (her words), that IS somewhere, in some other timeline, or in the future/past time space, as all is always animated by our consciousness and its power.

With that said, Greer disclosure´s could be the most amazing thing ever, our planet could be and probably is made of cheese somewhere, flat and under the crystal dome. Nevertheless, from our point of attention, here and now, OURS, certain things are certain way, our planet is round, there is no dome, and it is not made of cheese. Otherwise, what would even the point of our work be presenting our perspective on anything, if anything imaginable, absolutely anything, exists for others. Ok, it might, but not for us. I dont care how much someone claims my room is green because they visited it in their astral, for ME IT ISN´T.

My point is, everything you imagine IS, but perhaps only for YOU. And not everything is right now and right here where your point of attention is centered. It could be a a generated future like you said that we are animating, and I agree with that very much so, but still, not here and not now.

So, everyhing is yes yes, everything we imagine is yes yes, and yet, imagine if that was the standpoint we would take towards absolutely everything and every possible story and theory out there? Real for you, YES, OK. Real for me? NO. There are certain things we simply must address with the "feet on the ground". Just because you imagine you talk to pink Bongo in my house at night, as real as it is for you, FOR BONGO AND I it isn´t. At least not in this timeline. Sometimes you just have to be real. Or do you?

Scott Summers wrote:

Star

Remember:

Gosia

I hear you. Calm down.

This is not a personal attack on anyone’s belief system or understanding of how imagination works.

If you disagree or are unsatisfied, that’s fine. Go with what works for you.

Check this with Sophi if you want. I can accept that she might disagree or interpret it differently.

I stand by what I posted for Star. No changes on my side.

Lastly, bookmark this thread and let us revisit it by the end of this year (31 Dec 2023).

[Edit: I reread your post and I think the following quote from Neville may address your questions. No changes to my comments above.]

“The world, created out of men's imagining, comprises un-numbered warring beliefs; therefore, there can never be a perfectly stable or static state. Today's events are bound to disturb yesterday's established order. Imaginative men and women invariably unsettle a pre- existing peace of mind.”

So every real person has an imagination.

How many know they have an imagination?

How many know what their imagination is capable of (and responsible for) creating in their lives?

How many actually consciously use it?

How many allow others to program their imaginations for them (eg consuming Mainstream Media). Cabal is the master of this.

Out of those who consciously use it, how many have mastered the movements of their attention?

So it is a simply a war of beliefs. Nowhere more so than on Earth.

Perhaps the Taygetans would describe this more elegantly as the “Principle of Dominant Frequencies”.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-24 19:16:39)

#47 2023-06-24 18:03:59

mitkobs

Anything can be even the craziest but if do not make sense for a majority of a greater collective mind will not going to have the energy to manifest and that is a good thing. Will stay in the Astral where all ideas are happening instantaneously and exclusively for the person having them.

#48 2023-06-24 19:37:27

Gosia
Administrator

What makes you think I am not calm? I am always baffled when some people say things like that to others when those are nothing but calm. I feel its something from themselves they are filtering there. As I write this, I am actually in the hammock so it would be very hard to  get me out of my chilled mood. big_smile

I dont know why you feel the need to defend this so harshly though, when I am merely passing the message from Athena herself and the word "delusion" was used. Not my fault and not a matter of belief. From Athena´s stance, the communication did NOT happen. Period. And she was calm too big_smile , slightly annoyed as always when they hear claims like that. 

I suggest we end this convo at this point, as I have nothing else to add. I said I would ask Athena for verification, she denied it. Case closed. I did more than what I do for most who come to us with stories like this. Although, Star, I didnt see any acknowledgement from your side for spending my time on this. You´re welcome nevertheless.

P.S. I hope Mari can talk about this too at some point. She is going to say the same only in nicer words, and she is the ET, so I guess you will believe that more than if I say it (sigh). I am more blunt, and that´s how it must be. No time for overly diplomatic answers from my side.

Off I go.

Scott Summers wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Scott Summers wrote:

Star

Remember:

Gosia

I hear you. Calm down.

This is not a personal attack on anyone’s belief system or understanding of how imagination works.

Check this with Sophi if you want. I can accept that she might disagree or interpret it differently.

Lastly, bookmark this thread and let us revisit it by the end of this year (31 Dec 2023).

[Edit: I reread your post and I think the following quote from Neville may address your questions. No changes to my comments above.]

“The world, created out of men's imagining, comprises un-numbered warring beliefs; therefore, there can never be a perfectly stable or static state. Today's events are bound to disturb yesterday's established order. Imaginative men and women invariably unsettle a pre- existing peace of mind.”

How many know what their imagination is capable of (and responsible for) creating in their lives?

How many allow others to program their imaginations for them (eg consuming Mainstream Media). Cabal is the master of this.

Out of those who consciously use it, how many have mastered the movements of their attention?

Perhaps the Taygetans would describe this more elegantly as the “Principle of Dominant Frequencies”.

#49 2023-06-24 20:04:50

Scott Summers

Gosia wrote:

What makes you think I am not calm? I am always baffled when some people say things like that to others when those are nothing but calm. I feel its something from themselves they are filtering there. As I write this, I am actually in the hammock so it would be very hard to  get me out of my chilled mood. big_smile

I dont know why you feel the need to defend this so harshly though, when I am merely passing the message from Athena herself and the word "delusion" was used. Not my fault and not a matter of belief. From Athena´s stance, the communication did NOT happen. Period. And she was calm too big_smile , slightly annoyed as always when they hear claims like that. 

I suggest we end this convo at this point, as I have nothing else to add. I said I would ask Athena for verification, she denied it. Case closed. I did more than what I do for most who come to us with stories like this. Although, Star, I didnt see any acknowledgement from your side for spending my time on this. You´re welcome nevertheless.

P.S. I hope Mari can talk about this too at some point. She is going to say the same only in nicer words, and she is the ET, so I guess you will believe that more than if I say it (sigh). I am more blunt, and that´s how it must be. No time for overly diplomatic answers from my side.

Off I go.

Scott Summers wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Gosia

I hear you. Calm down.

Ok Gosia, I hear and understand you clearly. It was absolutely not my intention to offend or hurt in any way. If that has occurred, I apologise. No more from me.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the Taygetans and Swaruus. I greatly appreciate it more than you may realise.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-24 20:08:00)

#50 2023-06-25 08:16:11

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

As I write this, I am actually in the hammock so it would be very hard to  get me out of my chilled mood. big_smile

Off I go.

Hi Gosia,
Looking very chill on Facebook! smile
I am so very tempted to ask if you can confirm some of my clearer video’s, they look exactly like the sphere drone on Mari’s video smile I am content not knowing for certain, but it would be THRILLING to know they are definitely Taygetan drones  big_smile ❤️

Stay perfect!
Russ big_smile big_smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-27 02:51:48)

Board footer