You are not logged in.

#51 2023-03-13 15:58:09

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Where are the "Millennials" and "Zoomers" of this Community?!

Where do you sign up for 5D Hogwarts?

and are the teachers ETs? big_smile

Alec wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:

A transition from 3D to 5D?

Yes.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What I mean was, that sounds like the 2025 "Ascension" stuff. I didn't mention any about those larger cages since I'm not that thirsty, but the Ascension, or Transition I believed is a reflection of the needs inside us to have every problems solved and all suffering cured, which seem to be hopium.
From the transcript:

[transcript]

If there has to be an Earth's Academy here, why don't they just wake we up and let us teach in a spaceship's classroom? That anscension may sound tempting and promising, but it is sadly a bait to make us waiting for good stuffs [a.k.a escape from the Matrix] to happen instead of hunting, digging, fighting for them by ourself

It's important to recognize that the Academy's purpose is to guide and teach those who are already on a spiritual awakening journey, rather than to actively awaken individuals. While they may be providing support in your awakening process, the focus of the Academy is to facilitate spiritual evolution.

It's also important to note that moving to 5D does not necessarily mean escaping the Matrix, as a new form of Matrix may still exist. Additionally, it's crucial to acknowledge that while there may be different challenges in 5D, problems will still be present. Different densities don't eliminate problems altogether, but you will approach them with a new perspective and tools for resolution.

#52 2023-03-13 16:14:35

Alec

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Alec wrote:

It's important to recognize that the Academy's purpose is to guide and teach those who are already on a spiritual awakening journey, rather than to actively awaken individuals. While they may be providing support in your awakening process, the focus of the Academy is to facilitate spiritual evolution.

It's also important to note that moving to 5D does not necessarily mean escaping the Matrix, as a new form of Matrix may still exist. Additionally, it's crucial to acknowledge that while there may be different challenges in 5D, problems will still be present. Different densities don't eliminate problems altogether, but you will approach them with a new perspective and tools for resolution.

Does this mean that some unevolved ones would have to die? Moving to 5D is no problem for me, however I dont expect the regressive part of this world have to be wiped out, since that may cause some of my inspiration die with them. I DO notice that that regressive part are harmful and dangerous, but people always have choice when facing their traps.

No one will have to die.
Transitioning to 5D is not an overnight process but rather requires adaptation and growth. While it is true that low vibration beings may struggle to thrive in this new dimension (they're not compatible in 5D), regressives will not be wiped out entirely, and they will continue to exist. Each person's spiritual journey is unique and they will choose their own path.

Furthermore, individuals who are not yet spiritually evolved need not worry, as they will adapt accordingly when the collective mindset shifts. It's impossible to predict the outcome of such a transition, particularly in terms of how it may impact people from different countries/religions. However, it's important to emphasize that each person will have agency in choosing their direction.

#53 2023-03-13 16:22:06

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Haha tongue

Not necessarily, they don't have to be ET's, for example CM is not an "ET".
Also, computers can teach too.

#54 2023-03-13 16:39:01

StarDeity
Banned

We'd need a combination, at least..

Who is going to teach base 12 mathematics, for example? D:

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Haha tongue

Not necessarily, they don't have to be ET's, for example CM is not an "ET".
Also, computers can teach too.

#55 2023-03-13 17:01:44

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

We'd need a combination, at least..

Who is going to teach base 12 mathematics, for example? D:

Music tongue

#56 2023-03-13 17:24:57

StarDeity
Banned

jackal-cat.gif

#57 2023-03-13 17:49:10

Alec

Are you ok Star?
Are you trying to morph into an Urmah? big_smile

#58 2023-03-13 18:21:00

StarDeity
Banned

Yas am Fabs.
are you oks??

fab.gif

#59 2023-03-13 19:30:33

I plan to teach base 12 mathematics pretty soon. I got a hold of String theory already, base 12 math could be even easier.

However, I will need to improve my channeling skills and/or take some masterclasses from our beloved Taygetan friends first.

math test

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#60 2023-03-14 11:09:54

Lyran

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I plan to teach base 12 mathematics pretty soon. I got a hold of String theory already, base 12 math could be even easier.

However, I will need to improve my channeling skills and/or take some masterclasses from our beloved Taygetan friends first.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f1/e0/c4/f1e0 … -memes.jpg

Bravo CM,
You inspire me.

#61 2023-07-14 19:19:23

Jupiter 9

naringl wrote:

I speak for millenials, and maybe some older zoomers.

that all are most likely banned, or just driven away by the poorly way this forum is run ?

I was born in 81 so I am in the border between gen x and gen y, and I am only half-joking when I say that because of some of the millennials in the forum can be so annoying and difficult when they unleash the millennial shadows, I no longer identify as a millennial. lol

And it takes two to tango, if you do your best to treat the mods and the people onboard Toleka with respect, you will make it much easier for us to treat you with respect too. (And you'll make it easier for me to tame the millennial shadow monster that is still there in the shadows even if I no longer identify as a millennial lol)

And welcome back to the forum naringl, you are always welcome here. I don't remember if you are a millennial or a zoomer (you kinda sound like you are a mix of both, maybe you are at the border between millenials and zoomers too?) but I understand the millennial generation a lot better now mainly thanks to the two videos below which I recommend to everyone, especially the millenials, it's a very balanced video explaining both the beautiful side and the shadow side of the millenial generation. So I think we'll get along just fine as long as you meet us half way and do your part and turn your millenial superpowers towards "collapsing and rebuilding" the old system and the qabal, and not do friendly fire and try to collapse the new system that the starseeds in this forum and the people on board Toleka are trying to build.

What's Wrong With Millennials? Generation Y Explained - Teal Swan

Healing the Millennial Wound - Helping Generation Y - Teal Swan

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-14 19:50:22)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#62 2023-07-15 02:57:57

Lyran

It’s gotta be said for once and for all - these classifications mean less than nothing. Time is subjective, relative to perception and experience. My human body, born in ‘82, may be able to be chronologically measured relative to Earths standard but that says nothing because “humans are the only species to find a way to measure something which doesn’t exist” - D’hor Kaal’el.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-07-15 02:59:37)

Board footer