You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-12 13:24:55

Bucegi

Re: MariSwa: False Alien Invasion, Another Warning, mostly for Star Seeds.

Tecumseh wrote:

I think Melanie's heart might be in the right place but anytime you channel you are putting the thought forms you "receive" through your own personal filter. And that distorts it.

Also if you ponder the message, you get the feeling of.... how do I know how Urrma thinks? Much less Royalty? It's a stretch for us down here to put ourselves in their shoes. Sounds complicated!

Even HMA has a way of talking/writing that comes across as.....regal? Well put together? Very mature? Ni'Shara, Senetre, Dhor.... they all have that.... maturity? It comes across. You can feel it.

They are also incredibly consistent. They fill in the gaps of what they present with incredible patience. You just have to keep listening/reading.. Connect the dots.

Personally I think Melanie is trying to connect the dots too soon. She's jumping the gun. Leaping to conclusions. I do that all the time smile

me too
channeled goddess Artemis recently
https://soundcloud.com/eldrgg/eldr-artemis-14
<3

#27 2023-07-12 13:33:20

Bucegi

New Agers gonna say its fake

PS - sorry for infiltrating your thread with my sarcasm

#28 2023-07-13 06:08:15

Ariya wrote:

I really appreciate Mari's report and sharing Nai'Shara's thoughts. Thank you ❤️

It's great to receive forewarning of possible futures.
Here's a good article attempting to justify the anti-semetic, far right, white supremacy foundations of starseed culture ...
Dark Historical Roots of Starseeds

And the daily mail warning us being a starseed is a mental disorder ...
Do YOU identify as an alien?

The cabal attacks lacks imagination..! And I just don't see why they think they can win this. Regardless of the narrative, the more our attention is brought to extraterrestrial existence, the more it becomes embedded into our collective consciousness, and therefore the more likely it is to manifest in our reality...

I am not subscribed to medium, so I did not read the entire article. What I will say is that there is some truth that idea. On one hand, establishment forces can use such information to paint "starseeds" in a bad light, automatically linking them to white supremacy and fascism. On the other hand, the same establishment inserted those very things into "starseed culture". They play both "left" and right". Before being exposed to any outside information, from a young age, I felt that I'd experienced life outside of Earth. With a belief in incarnation and life on other planets, it's simply logical. "Starseed culture", though, is something very engineered. I believe that people like Trump and Putin are part of the cabal system no matter how much disinformation I'm exposed to that claims them to be otherwise. There is an Aryan centered mythos inherent to a lot under the umbrella of "starseed culture", along with a recent push to insert far-right ideologies into spiritual communities. That much is obvious. It both potentially leads seekers towards authoritarian ideologies and gives the establishment ammunition to discredit them.

I have yet to encounter convincing proof that ANY purported ET race people claim has been in contact with humanity, real or fake, is here for the good of humanity and is not part of the cabal agenda. Perhaps I've said "too much"? I can hear the pitchforks rattling. The very idea that Earth is someone's "game", "school", "bootcamp", or whatever is inherently authoritarian, whether forces "out there" actually intend that scenario or not. Claiming that those forces are our "higher selves" doesn't change that.

The Nazi party was a puppet organization for one or more occult secret societies. Such societies would have known the truth about incarnation and ET life long before the idea of "starseeds" became a big thing among the general public. Logically, they would get out "ahead of the game" and try to steer people seeking such truths.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-07-13 19:43:17)

righteously indignant

#29 2023-07-13 20:29:38

Jupiter 9

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I have yet to encounter convincing proof that ANY purported ET race people claim has been in contact with humanity, real or fake, is here for the good of humanity and is not part of the cabal agenda.

You don't have any convincing proof, but many of the people watching the videos know that there is at least one ET race currently in contact with humanity, that is here for the good of humanity and is not part of the cabal agenda. And as Mari says in the quote below, the Taygetans and Swaruunians will not give us convincing proof cause they are not interested in convincing us about anything.

So how can we know and how can we be sure without external proof, that they are real and that they are genuine, and that they don't have any secret regressive agendas, or that they are not unknowingly controlled by any secret regressive forces?

One answer to this question is and I am oversimplifying: through internal insights, realizations and knowings. Our "higher selves"/"inner selves"/"non-physical selves" know the truth, so if we connect and tune in to our "higher self" we can know the truth too, and we can verify what they are sharing. And the more we study and analyze and connect the dots both in this material and information from other sources, the more insights and realizations and knowings we'll have and the more we'll know and be sure. 

Mari Swaruu: And many want proof, and no, we are not going to give any. First, because such proof goes against our physical integrity and safety, and second because we are not interested in convincing anybody. Whoever has eyes to see, as I say.

I'm sharing all this because I know it is useful information for a large audience of people - mostly starseeds, who need it for their own process of making and forming their own perception of reality. It is difficult information to understand and to digest, but someone has to share it.

Quote from: Extra-terrestrials living among you. (English)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-13 20:32:07)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2023-07-13 22:02:41

Alec

Crystal Dragon, history has taught us that providing proof can be a mistake with potentially grave consequences.
We've seen instances in the past where it was attempted and failed.

They have no need to validate anything because, from their standpoint, it would be akin to witnessing a magic trick, which is generally regarded as frivolous and not requiring substantiation.

Demanding/giving proof can be seen as absurd. From a rational perspective.

#31 2023-07-13 22:34:50

The situation on Earth continuing as it is can be seen as absurd, from a rational and emotionally intelligent perspective. The continuation of the status quo is a mistake that will have grave consequences for many, many people and the future of humanity. The current "game", played by the current "rules", is folly at best, malice at worst.

That is what I base my observations on. For me, that is the "elephant in the room", so to speak. As long as the cabal maintains power over humanity, as long as truth about ET life is suppressed and kept secret, I don't have much of a reason to believe that any ETs currently involved with Earth want the best for humanity.

While it's possible I may have had positive astral or physical contact experiences I can't remember as a child, the hard to explain experiences I've had in adulthood with lights in the sky, dreams, possible telepathy, and shadow entities are by my observations negative interference. I've seen that side of things, but have yet to see the other.

righteously indignant

#32 2023-07-14 01:27:28

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Where I am if you say that you are ET or starseed or talk about ET's seriously, people will going to think that you are crazy person ready to be locked up in a loony bin. So whatever you have in mind that can be deemed "crazy" better keep it to yourself.

In my closest family (very few) sometimes they will ask me "where are you going?" And I always say "crazy, want to go?"

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#33 2023-07-14 04:55:11

mitkobs

I cannot talk with anyone on this subject seriously. If I talk with someone about ET's/aliens I say it in such a way that they will not think that I am 100% convinced in what I say giving room for doubt, consideration and for making their own conclusions on the subject.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-14 04:55:51)

#34 2023-07-14 17:12:45

Scott Summers

And... the winner of the Internet this week is... Nai’Shara de Erra smile

“Legislation backed by Chuck Schumer, the Senate majority leader, would create a review board to declassify documents related to unidentified aerial phenomena across the government.”

https://twitter.com/tinyklaus/status/16 … 3940996102

Wheel of Fortune moment: big_smile

BA_ _FI_ _   SPE_ TACU_ _RLY

#35 2023-07-14 21:08:13

Tecumseh

Scott Summers wrote:

And... the winner of the Internet this week is... Nai’Shara de Erra smile

“Legislation backed by Chuck Schumer, the Senate majority leader, would create a review board to declassify documents related to unidentified aerial phenomena across the government.”

https://twitter.com/tinyklaus/status/16 … 3940996102

Wheel of Fortune moment: big_smile

BA_ _FI_ _   SPE_ TACU_ _RLY

Ohh goodie! The Gubmint unknowably misidentifying everything because they haven't got a clue about anything in the first place. Which makes them experts! So you should listen to them! And take what they say as gospel, because they would not lie to you about that. Everything else yes, but not that!

Got it! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#36 2023-07-14 21:44:37

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

I cannot talk with anyone on this subject seriously. If I talk with someone about ET's/aliens I say it in such a way that they will not think that I am 100% convinced in what I say giving room for doubt, consideration and for making their own conclusions on the subject.

I just ask "have you read Chariot's of the Gods"? And if I get a blank stare...I don't pursue the conversation for very long. Especially if they have never heard of Van Danniken. Most likely that means they are not interested.

Might try how about "Mahābhārata"? Still no?

Well the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#37 2023-07-15 00:20:30

Tecumseh

Alec wrote:

Crystal Dragon, history has taught us that providing proof can be a mistake with potentially grave consequences.
We've seen instances in the past where it was attempted and failed.

They have no need to validate anything because, from their standpoint, it would be akin to witnessing a magic trick, which is generally regarded as frivolous and not requiring substantiation.

Demanding/giving proof can be seen as absurd. From a rational perspective.

Which is why I suspect that the ancient notion of "Prime Directive" came about.

Violating a person's Free Will to remain ignorant by injecting truth is bad. Violating and denying people's inherited Inner knowing driven passion to seek the truth is good. Giving technology to extremely bad actors is good. Denying technology to very good hearted truth seeker's is bad.

Corralling all the sheeple in to making them do your bidding at will is good. Allowing them to be Divign Sovereign Individuals that's bad.

Lousy track record these "controllers" have.

Not at all what I expected. But I should have. As below so above.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-15 00:23:23)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#38 2023-07-15 01:18:28

naringl wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

[...] Denying technology to very good hearted truth seeker's is bad.
[...]

so you would expect to receive some kind of device? or something other sort of "instrument" that will do what for you?

the controllers are your own consciousness/awareness. don't rely on technology to get lift up

These are the kind of mind-games psychopaths employ. They want their victims to feel responsible for their twisted actions, as if they brought that on themselves. We are all one, yet every soul has THEIR OWN consciousness/awareness. Bad people who do bad things are NOT simply the creation/projection of their victims, as if they are some dream characters. They are individuals who are responsible for their own choices and actions. The cabal is not simply a projection of their victims, any more than a man who rapes a 4 year old girl is simply a projection created by that child. That rapist is an individual with their own self-responsibility and choices. The cabal, and this supposed federation if it exists as purported by the Taygetan disclosure, are RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. They cannot pass the buck onto their victims...or maybe they can, in some cases, if people are stupid enough to fall for self-blame and Stockholm syndrome created by insidious, twisted "spiritual" SOPHISTRY mindfuck garbage.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-07-15 01:21:39)

righteously indignant

#39 2023-07-15 04:29:04

mitkobs

Tecumseh wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I just ask "have you read Chariot's of the Gods"? And if I get a blank stare...I don't pursue the conversation for very long. Especially if they have never heard of Van Danniken. Most likely that means they are not interested.

Might try how about "Mahābhārata"? Still no?

Well the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow!

I sense them easily who is ready for that kind of talk or not. They shut off fast when mentioning something on this subject.

#40 2023-07-15 15:48:04

Bucegi

Crystal Dragon wrote:
naringl wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

[...]

so you would expect to receive some kind of device? or something other sort of "instrument" that will do what for you?

the controllers are your own consciousness/awareness. don't rely on technology to get lift up

These are the kind of mind-games psychopaths employ. They want their victims to feel responsible for their twisted actions, as if they brought that on themselves. We are all one, yet every soul has THEIR OWN consciousness/awareness. Bad people who do bad things are NOT simply the creation/projection of their victims, as if they are some dream characters. They are individuals who are responsible for their own choices and actions. The cabal is not simply a projection of their victims, any more than a man who rapes a 4 year old girl is simply a projection created by that child. That rapist is an individual with their own self-responsibility and choices. The cabal, and this supposed federation if it exists as purported by the Taygetan disclosure, are RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. They cannot pass the buck onto their victims...or maybe they can, in some cases, if people are stupid enough to fall for self-blame and Stockholm syndrome created by insidious, twisted "spiritual" SOPHISTRY mindfuck garbage.

i like that one
didn't read this thread except this like something said wow i should read that and then boom
great description thank you

#41 2023-07-15 17:18:14

Tecumseh

naringl wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

[...]

Some of us are well aware of stellar level technology and treat it something they we are used to... somehow. Inner knowing. We just can't recall how we know. It's not like we want a crutch or a leg up or anything. They are just tools for a better life.

Free energy, broadcast power and zero point reactors. Full toroidal immersion shields and travel in Ether. Inertial dampers and gravitational manipulation and cancelation. Muonic quantum communications (gravity wave). Portal technology. True quantum/Scalar computers and symbiotic artificial intelligence. Matter to energy and energy to matter conversion. Replication technology. Tractor beam technology. True medicine (food), and med pod rejuvenation and healing.

And the phenomenon of consciousness. Of telepathy and the unified field. Source, all that is. Nature itself and our connection with it. The laws of the Universe. Mind body Katra. Metaphysics. Root races and..... life in uncountable variations.

I've been fascinated with all these things and more for over 40 years. Read every sci-fi book that caught my interest for 25-30 years. Followed up and read about ancient archeology, pyramid structures and ancient space ports all over the world. That's what sparked off the inquiry. Mid 70's is when it started.

There is a reason for that. I have come to realize it is nostalgia. Not wishful thinking. Or hopium. I know there is a better way to live life to the fullest. And I have always known.

Incarnating on Terra, visiting Terra has taught me to appreciate ethically mature interstellar society and culture very, very much. Holistic society is more functional, nurturing and fullfilling. You have room to explore and learn and question. Grow and expand to your fullest potential. And assist others in doing the same.

Things are much more restricted here for all the reasons you are most likely well aware of. Very messy and dysfunctional.

I have some ideas to help humanity reach the goal of becoming an ethically mature interstellar society once again. But it is going to take the cooperation of all the residents of Terra. Not just Human Adamics. Humans will need to be allowed to BE, to learn. Not farmed/manipulated changed into being someone else's commodity. Like it is being done now.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#42 2023-07-15 19:38:50

Tecumseh

Bucegi wrote:

New Agers gonna say its fake

PS - sorry for infiltrating your thread with my sarcasm

I believe sarcasm is a natural byproduct of third rock life! No worries smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#43 2023-07-15 21:21:35

Meridianwoman

Tecumseh  "There is a reason for that. I have come to realize it is nostalgia. Not wishful thinking. Or hopium. I know there is a better way to live life to the fullest. And I have always known.

Incarnating on Terra, visiting Terra has taught me to appreciate ethically mature interstellar society and culture very, very much. Holistic society is more functional, nurturing and fulfilling. You have room to explore and learn and question. Grow and expand to your fullest potential. And assist others in doing the same.

Things are much more restricted here for all the reasons you are most likely well aware of. Very messy and dysfunctional.

I have some ideas to help humanity reach the goal of becoming an ethically mature interstellar society once again. But it is going to take the cooperation of all the residents of Terra. Not just Human Adamics. Humans will need to be allowed to BE, to learn. Not farmed/manipulated changed into being someone else's commodity. Like it is being done now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Tecumseh for taking the time to compose your expose’ on being nostalgic, and having an innate interest in advanced science.  I look forward to hear more on ideas to restoring the planet!

It inspired me to add to this topic.  I'll begin with “If I were president," or better yet, in a council of like-minded leaders.

Being a retired school teacher,  I'll start by making an comparison of the Federation of Planets management of 'Terra as a School', to the earth government’s control over public education.  In my opinion, both kind of ‘schools’ are NOT places for lessons in life or for soul/consciousness expansion.  (Maybe a little, but it isn’t good.)

Public school have gotten very bad.  The young people in schools see through the lies taught in schools, and they  rebel with ‘woke’ bad manners, going along with whatever is easist in life.

The departments of education are only funded when they implement regressive textbooks and curriculums   dictated by the controllers.
The results of cabal-controlled public education is that it produces students with low intellectual and social intelligence.

I’ll stop here complaining about Terra as a School, and will talk about darker, unpopular things ;  like abduction of women by Small Grey for the purpose of stealing embryos for other races.  From what I read, many of those woman have anxiety, and don’t know the reason why (their memory was washed.)   These people did not consent to experimentation and surgery.

Where I live, the local government has started releasing millions of genetically modified mosquitos with RNA replacement, with the excuse that it will help the native birds by reducing avian malaria.  A small group of us are protesting, suspecting mosquitoes to depopulate people and animals. (see https://hawaiiunites.org/ )

There is a difference between consenting to getting injections, and not consenting to ‘flying needles’ of lab mosquitos.

Then we all know about the controllers responsible for spraying of toxins in the skies of Terra.  And the manipulation of farming, torching of forests, and poisonous additives to food, etc.
~~~~
In conclusion, the deal is rigged, and the question is… is Terra really a learning place for new souls?  Maybe other planets yes, but I’m not getting much out of this incarnation.

However, like Tecumseh, I am nostalgic for to live where it is with less harshness and trickery.   
We incarnate to learn and expand, but nothing can justify the concept that forced 'suffering makes souls/consciousness expand.’
~~~~~~

Good news!  For several years now, there is one single person on Terra who has the highest security clearance, and is moving mountains.   She has the tools to hack into cabal banking and to dismantle certain governmental systems, in order to defund the cabal. 
The transitions to restore the planet are already taking place.  Because of the changes being made, we will not be enslaved by controlled digital currency.

Terra will probably still remain in a handicapped three density, but at least there is a chance that we can begin make the changes we want to make.

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2023-07-15 23:22:18)

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

Board footer