You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-19 19:58:55

mitkobs

Re: Mari Swaruu - The Moon Part 4 - A Question for Gosia.

UFOP is not against starseeds but starseeds are lifting the frequencies of the reality and with that may take away the lessons of the young souls that have to learn. Starseeds with bringing down the moon may liberate the "prisoners"(young souls) that are not ready to live harmoniously with the ET's in 5D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-19 20:00:19)

#27 2023-07-19 21:11:07

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

Step -up, step-around, step-back is how Sol13U personel and students do it.

Nice! This is starting to sound kinda like a "7D Art" D'Jedi dance practice... lol smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-07-19 21:18:58

Jupiter 9

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

hm then how illogical, because the first two were not hunted down by the reptilians but it was the Lyrians;

I vaguely remember being mentioned somewhere that it was not only the Lyrians that had problems with the Orion Empire, but I don't remember which transcript/video it was.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

And on this note, why was the Orion Council created? Who were the enemies of the reptiles that they needed to band together against? Could it possibly have been Lyrians from a time when they were powerful, maybe not from Lyra but from another sector in the galaxy. Because I'm having a hard time accepting that reptiles naturally see Lyrians as their enemies just because of how different we are from them, especially since there are plenty of reptile races that are benevolent, (its why the crew told us that many of them have evolved to no longer hunt Lyrians); so why exactly did they even start a galaxy wide extermination against us in the first place?

This is a very interesting theory. I can picture an alternate timeline and reality where there is a Lyrian Empire and they are hunting and exterminating peaceful positive Reptilian races called the Great Reptilian Expansion. lol smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2023-07-19 22:18:32

Jupiter 9

From what the crew has shared the Lyrians too don't have problems with the regressive reptilians outside Earth. The Orion Council is positive now and the regressive reptilians are no longer a threat outside Earth as far as I understand. The Federation is too powerful and no regressive races, not even the Borg are a real issue for the Federation members.

#30 2023-07-19 22:26:04

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

From what the crew has shared the Lyrians too don't have problems with the regressive reptilians outside Earth. The Orion Council is positive now and the regressive reptilians are no longer a threat outside Earth as far as I understand. The Federation is too powerful and no regressive races, not even the Borg are a real issue for the Federation members.

Very true!

#31 2023-07-19 22:41:30

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:

Mkay. Orion council is still up in air in my book. I'm on the fence. There is Orion group and Orion council. And the supposed queen, which ain't a council. Still studying.

Powerful? Yes. Wise? Debatable. So big so they are now practically unmanageable? Most likely.

Too many Chiefs, not enough INDIANS!

We can change that!

P.S. Yazhi Sofia should sue the pants off the Cabal. Little birdies invented the "tweet"! Copywrite infringement. Defamation of character. Patent infringement. Cultural appropriation. Censorship.

Throw the book at em!  smile

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-19 23:05:55)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#32 2023-07-19 23:27:59

Jupiter 9

Yeah Tecumseh, the old galactic challenges have been dealt with, long live then new galactic challenges. lol smile

The little data I have from this contact, points towards the direction that the UFoP has gotten too big and it seems the stepped council model is not working well on this scale. It seems to be working well up to the Alcyone Council level or a little bit higher but beyond that the beurocracy is probably too much.

So the UFoP may need to be broken down into smaller independent structures and they can cooperate similar to how the Federation and the Orion Council cooperate as independent structures. And Similar to how the Urmah have their council maybe all the Lyrian based races should have their own United Lyrian Human Galactic Council, and from what I understand the Lyrian Humans are very numerous and if they all create a human alliance outside the Federation they will be big and strong enough to be able to handle most of the threats on their own without having to rely on the Federation for their safety. And maybe the United Federation of Planets could be transformed into United Federation of Galactic Councils.

I don't know, I have a tiny amount of data about the UFoP and things are probably much more complex and not this simple. So I leave this to our "5D selves" to figure out. I have... smaller fish to fry. lol My pan is not big enough to fry the "5D fishes". lol smile

Edit: And the Urmah Galactic Council and the United Lyrian Human Galactic Council could easily form another even stronger and more formidable council the United Lyrian Galactic Council, because of their ancient historic ties, humans and cats have a very special relationship and they can easily cooperate very well.

This could be the flag of that council. lol

Zael.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-19 23:41:16)

#33 2023-07-20 00:35:50

Meridianwoman

Jupiter wrote:

~~~~~~~
Yes thank goodness, this quadrant of the galaxy does not have problems with the Reptile race. 

EXCEPT for Earth, Venus and Mars.  Hidden domination by regressive Reptilian and Inner Earth races are probably the ones within the United Federation of Planets causing havoc here. 
These Inner Earth dweller and through their portals, are the extraterrestrial Controllers/Cabal. 
Some were the original races of Gaia, and It's possible that they have strong voice within the UF of Planets.  As someone theorized, this is the reason why Sol13 is still in a proxy war with Reptilians.

But the good news is, there is a person on Earth who has the highest security clearance.  She is able to hack into global quantum monetary, governmental, communications and other off-planet systems toi defund the Cabals and re-allocate funds in the transition to Restoration of the planet 
This transition first started 2012.

For this reason, will not be enslaved by a Controlled Digital Currency.  Humanity will have a chance to make this place to how want it to be.  It will be up to us.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#34 2023-07-20 03:35:04

mitkobs

The young souls are the tulpas(all those low vibration ET's that are troublesome) that Federation is trying to civilize and spiritualize with keeping them in this bubble of low density called Earth reality and providing them with challenges of all sorts. They are not ready to live in 5D most definitely. The latest pandemics is greatest prove of that. If someone is spiritual enough they will not have problems with this matrix installation and will not be a prisoner of it. Federation will not stop them to leave. Own mind with lower density ideas and habits is what perpetuate their situation. Starseeds are lifting the frequencies but that is what they are, this is their way to be, they are not to be blamed. They are suffering as well with being (self)obliged to live in such crude and limited reality in order to provide example and better ideas for the young souls. Whatever happens from this it will be for the best eventually.

#35 2023-07-20 04:10:31

mitkobs

Federation made a bubble of low frequency that is a barrier for leaving. What is this then, some kind of container with conditions. Also where a tulpa start to be such and where stop to be a tulpa and become a soul and what are the purposes of being a tulpa. Not real people then, let's ditch them aside like a garbage, not pay attention to them at all and live our happy lives. No, they will not let to be ditched, they will going after everyone who have such attitude. They are called hunters(Orions) for a reason. You want to get rid of them but they do not want to stop bothering you. It is the works of the collective unconscious. And what to do with them, again this question. There is no way out of this unless you are able to include them and make them better, help them become magnificent like you are as a soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-20 04:12:44)

#36 2023-07-20 07:36:11

mitkobs

If you are able not to pay attention then will disappear but only for your perception. But how long you can hold it this way if there are other versions of Yourself as Source that are suffering, who are in pain, in deprivation, in turmoil. You as Source will do what it takes to balance back this. It is gone too far already but can go even worse than this, way worse if measures are not taken. I know that things are dual here and pain is the opposite to pleasure, pleasure can lead to pain and pain can lead back to pleasure. How long this will go and why we have to suffer when Source is all powerful and everything can be wonderful and beautiful all the way. Not a fan of the suffering but it helps to open eyes and see better, helps to wake up, helps to move from stagnation and impasse. Have to find balance in everything or we will go from one extreme to another.

#37 2023-07-20 15:51:38

Jupiter 9

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

There are millions of Lyrians in this system that are having a difficult time with reptilians, have you forgotten about those that are playing human across Earth, Venus and Mars? As for them not being a threat outside of Earth is equally false, because those 3 planets are struggling with reptilians and even the Agartha Lyrians are stuggling too (something the crew equally shared is happening). Please avoid turning what the crew shares into absolute statements because they are not, there are plenty of struggles outside of Earth among many races. If that was not the case, then the Viera UFOP wouldn't have such a hard time getting straight answers and knowing the chain of command when orders come from the Saturn UFOP. Or the Taygetans themselves would not be having difficulties in dealing with the larger UFOP when it comes to sharing their perspectives and being heard by those member races, exo-politics wouldn't be a thing if everything outside of Earth was peachy. And even the Karistus would not be so resistant to the UFOP presence in this system if they didn't find problems with them, because all realities are true from within each perspective that is having those perceptions. To deny this is to gaslight others and expect them to change their perception to match yours, when yours might be far from true for them and what they are dealing with. Sure outside of Earth there is no longer an overt war, at least to the extent of the peak of the Orion war; but the true wars are of minds and perspectives, and that is a constant struggle, because not all perspectives are in alignment even if they are all valid from the greatest point of Source awareness. Tying that back to your response, there is still plenty of struggle between races outside of Earth; its their external expression of that conflict that differs than what we see here vs. what they see on their end.

First of all, ouch... smile

And second of all, reading my comment again I see that I could have worded what I was trying to say more accurately.

The point I was trying to make was that the combined military forces of the UFoP are too powerful now, so my current understanding from what the crew has shared so far, is that the remaining regressive forces in the Galaxy don't pose any significant threat to the Federation members. And the Alpha Draconians and the Orion Council are positive now and have peaceful and cooperative relationship with the Federation.

And I don't remember reading anything in the information Toleka has shared so far indicating to me that the regressive forces still pose any significant threat to the interstellar Lyrian races outside Earth. And I have read plenty of things that indicate that the regressive forces are no longer a big issue for the Lyrian races outside Earth. At least those that are members of the Federation.

Didn't Aneeka share once that of the 9 planets in similar conditions to Earth only 3 remain? So that doesn't sound to me like this quadrant of the Galaxy is destablized or has a significant problem with regressive forces. And everything I have read about Taygeta or the Plaiades or Alpha Centauri, doesn't sound to me like they face any major military threat.   

To me it sounds like the regressive forces in present time, are nowhere near like they were during the Orion Wars, and are more like opportunistic parasitic forces, that only become a problem when they find a weakness in the defensive military "immune system" of a federation member. It seems they may temporarily "infect" an area when they find an "exposed wound" and a weakness, and may cause a "fever" and a "headache" for a race, and yeah if it is not dealt with it will keep spreading and growing and then become a major issue for that race and will start spreading to other races.

But I don't have any reason to believe that the interstellar races are that stupid and incompetent to let that happen. And there is no indication in what I have read in the transcripts that the Federation is facing a major crisis or war with regressive forces anywhere in the Galaxy, major and big enough that the peace of the Galaxy is on the line. The sense I get from everything the crew has shared is that the Galaxy is in a relatively healthy state. And of course there are parasitic forces roaming around but my sense is that the defensive military "immune system" of the Galaxy is in good shape and can deal with "infections" and not let them spread and grow and become a big threat to the health of the Galaxy.

I know I am painting a very positive picture about the Galaxy and given what is going on in this solar system that may irritate people, but I am open to my current assesment being wrong especially since I have amnesia and I have very little reliable data about what is going on outside the Van Allen Bands. And if anyone has any reliable data indicating that my assesment is too rosy and everything is not that peachy outsid Earth, then of course I will update my worldview.

If I had to choose between a real hell and a fake heaven, I would choose the real hell in a heartbeat because I want to live in reality and not delude myself just to avoid feeling the painful truth. One of my favorite quotes from Teal is "Choose to see your hell in order to find heaven, or live in hell pretending it is heaven". So if the situation outside Earth is hell I have no difficulty choosing to see that. I have no interest in living in a Galaxy that is in hell and delude myself and pretend that it is a love and light and unicorn and rainbows heaven.

Anyway, this is getting long and I am rambling, my point is give me reliable data indicating that the regressive alien AI or the "Borg" or the regressive forces or anything else is becoming a major threat to the "health" of the Galaxy, and I will take it very seriously and go into Yellow Alert. But until then the Toleka crew has eared my trust over the course of the past 4+ years, and they are one of my most reliable and trusted external sources of information, and I will not be in Yellow Alert just like they are not in Yellow alert neither back at their homeplanet, nor they are in their colony in Aldebaran, nor they are in Yellow Alert in orbit. And it's not just the Taygetans and the Swaruunians it's the Alfratans and the Andromedans and the Urmah and the Arcturians, everyone seems to be boringly and routinely patrolling their systems without any encounters with a major attack.

And I am still rambling. lol smile Y'all can be in Yellow Alert about an impending doom and cataclysm in the Galaxy but I will get into Yellow Alert and prepare to defend the Galaxy when y'all give me reliable data that points in that direction.

smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-20 16:04:33)

#38 2023-07-20 17:41:59

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Step -up, step-around, step-back is how Sol13U personel and students do it.

Nice! This is starting to sound kinda like a "7D Art" D'Jedi dance practice... lol smile

I think we should start treating it like a real School. That's the best explanation I have heard and I like it.

It integrates all the other explainations into a nice tight little package/ball. It is easier to understand and work with, and you can look at it from a 6D-7D perspective. Hold it in the palm of your hand and mold it.

Holistic perspective, no need to break it all down and examine it. It's best seen in it's entirely. As a whole. That is a bit D' Jedi isn't it?

It's a Universal endeavor that is a standard norm for all developing and expanding races, societies and cultures. University, College, Academy, Learning Institution, Guild and so on.

It's something most everyone will understand. Common ground.

College of Diplomacy 101. HMA, Ni'Shara and Rachelle territory.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#39 2023-07-20 20:04:00

Alec

Ivy and Jupiter, this information is presented for your consideration. You have the freedom to accept or disregard it according to your judgment. Regardless, both of you have put forth valid points.

The Orion leaders have undergone spiritual evolution, and currently, they are considered positive beings, including the Repts and Alpha Dracos. Though there remain some negative rebels outside the Orion Council, they only pose minor issues, outside Earth.

Outside of Orion, there are other species that may exhibit negative tendencies, but they do not cause major concern for the Federation from a non-Earth perspective. While they create some problems, such as black market activities and treaty violations, the Federation can manage these situations effectively.

With half a million species as part of the Federation, its vast organization makes it nearly impossible for any single race to overpower them. Consequently, while there may be conflicts or skirmishes beyond Earth's borders, from the Federation's overall perspective, everything remains relatively stable outside.

Ivy, I absolutely understand what you are expressing, and I fully accept it. After all, it's all a matter of different perspectives. smile

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-20 20:09:11)

#40 2023-07-21 00:58:36

Tecumseh

Source I love you guys (and gals)!

Time to inject a little Yahzi!

First of all "Federation" was in response to a crisis. An emergency response. White blood cells attacking an infection. And according to them the infection has been "dominated" They never said "eradicated". But that seems to be a choice of words.

However it also follows that now we have this incredible power structure that is no longer up to the times. No longer doing much of what it's original charter required.

And so large and diverse as to be practically unmanageable. It's operating on outdated reasons for charter! To begin with.

The Founders no longer see a reason for it!

I know I don't! I don't know about everyone else but My particular Clan can care of itself very well thank you. And we have a lot of friends.

Most of which just happens to be some of the Original Founders. Funny how that happens sometimes smile

Hmmm..... what is the next step? Seems like mission accomplished for the first Iteration. We can put that one to bed.

And Found a new Charter. Who's to say we can't? The UFoP that we FOUNDED?

Oh boy I expect talk like this is going to bring out the people we really want to talk to. Face to Face!

Food for thought.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#41 2023-07-21 04:30:15

mitkobs

Federation is a simple organization to protect own rights and is made between the most advanced interstellar ET's when there is a considerable common threat or when there is a need to better organize the galactic affairs and relations. These ET are not defined by this organization. They are doing their affairs and living their lives on their planets and biosphere spaceships. They do what they are best of doing like everyone else. Federation is another of their many occupations. That is what I think.

#42 2023-07-21 06:12:34

Meridianwoman

Ivy_of_Erra    Either 4 or 2, what ultimately powers the Earth Matrix are the consciousness of the real people on the planet that are still very much asleep to their power and the truth of their limited reality. And that's why the regressive factions of both Orion and UFOP are so against starseeds, because we are having direct impact on the sleeping real people, since they are the biological reactors that ultimately powers this matrix."
~~~~~
I love what Ivy wrote "the biological reactors that ultimately powers this matirix."  BINGO!
Good metaphor Ivy, this makes sense: the direct energy from the frequency modulators on the moon are like wireless Tesla power that focus on the range of frequencies on the brains of people on Earth!  Thus, humans are under hypnotic trance, and perhaps are acting unknowingly, as agents to the Controllers, by perpetuating the matrix of lies and illusions.

I think we all first witnessed the drastic change in behavior in 2019 when people began to militantly conform to wearing masks, without questioning the unhealthy collection of germs and lack of fresh air to their lungs. 
~~~~~
Ivy, I'd like to say that your mind is sharp, and you're able to back up the theories with scientific rationals AND good common sense.

You're even aware of being a Taygetan in immersion!  Thank you for all the enlightening insights you bring to this forum!

(Edited)  On a closing note, I'll add a link about reptilians infiltration into royal families.   David Icke interviews a lady who describes seeing the British royal family shape-shifting during rituals: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJySkqcnb4l … FlZA%3D%3D 
The complete interview (start at around 1:22 minutes)  https://youtu.be/qkHO4QnWVQw

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2023-07-21 08:13:26)

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#43 2023-07-21 15:48:25

Jupiter 9

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I'm sorry if my response caused any distress or was harsh; the root of my message is that 3 planets in this system are parasitized to the point that even the UFOP at Saturn level at least, are being silent, dismissive and limiting the Viera UFOP members i.e Taygetans, Swaruunians, Urmah, from doing more that they see (...)

Yeah I was talking more about outside this soloar system, and I was mostly referring to your comment about the Lyrians still having the problems they initially had with the regressive reptilians. And I totally get what you are saying about this solar system and I don't disagree with that. And your response wasn't harsh, I meant the ouch in a more lighthearted way. smile

And our focus currently is this system and the "mini Orion War" going on inside this solar system and there is definetly something going on with the Federation here. They have either been corrupted by the regressive forces or this system is a UFoP project or something and most likely is a combination of both any many more layers. And a lot of things don't add up when it comes to the Federation here, and the fact that even the representative of the larger Alcyone Council can't find where the decisions are coming from, is not how the holistic society model is supposed to work.

And to me the idea that the destabilization and sickness is mostly limited to this system and mainly to Earth, and that the rest of the Galaxy is in a relatively peaceful and healthy state (if that is the case), is a very uplifting and morale lifting and motivating idea. And I could be wrong but it seems that that is the case more or less and the regressive forces no longer pose any significant threat to the Galaxy. So this is more like going for an undercover mission to help a country that is in war and a lot of suffering and tragedies are going on inside that country, but outside it and back at home everything is fine.   

And maybe having a regressive Orion Empire and if the regressive forces were more powerful would make things less boring and would add more "spice", but I think there are still a ton of challenges and diplomatic conflicts and cultural conflicts and there are many struggles as you say, and there are plenty of regressive races and races with different morality and ethics and I am sure it's all still very challenging, but it's more of a diplomatic nature and not survival nature as it was during the Orion Wars.

And I am rambling again but I had one very cool thought I wanna share. In case things are too boring now, if we ever need the thrill and challenge and spice of a fight against a more formidable regressive force and Empire, we can always hop into a spaceship and go to those coordinates of our Galaxy when the Orion Empire is strong and the Orion Wars are happening, and participate in an undercover mission there alone or with a team. That's happening in the now and we can still go there if we train hard enough and manage to pass the exams and become sandclock pilots and qualify for a Suzy Starship.

Being a sandclock pilot has it's challenges but it can be really cool because you can travel not only "horizontally" at any place in our Galaxy, but also "vertically" at any time in our Galaxy. smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-21 15:49:04)

#44 2023-07-24 01:44:06

Tecumseh

Meridianwoman wrote:

Ivy_of_Erra    Either 4 or 2, what ultimately powers the Earth Matrix are the consciousness of the real people on the planet that are still very much asleep to their power and the truth of their limited reality. And that's why the regressive factions of both Orion and UFOP are so against starseeds, because we are having direct impact on the sleeping real people, since they are the biological reactors that ultimately powers this matrix."
~~~~~
I love what Ivy wrote "the biological reactors that ultimately powers this matirix."  BINGO!
Good metaphor Ivy, this makes sense: the direct energy from the frequency modulators on the moon are like wireless Tesla power that focus on the range of frequencies on the brains of people on Earth!  Thus, humans are under hypnotic trance, and perhaps are acting unknowingly, as agents to the Controllers, by perpetuating the matrix of lies and illusions.

I think we all first witnessed the drastic change in behavior in 2019 when people began to militantly conform to wearing masks, without questioning the unhealthy collection of germs and lack of fresh air to their lungs. 
~~~~~
Ivy, I'd like to say that your mind is sharp, and you're able to back up the theories with scientific rationals AND good common sense.

You're even aware of being a Taygetan in immersion!  Thank you for all the enlightening insights you bring to this forum!

(Edited)  On a closing note, I'll add a link about reptilians infiltration into royal families.   David Icke interviews a lady who describes seeing the British royal family shape-shifting during rituals: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJySkqcnb4l … FlZA%3D%3D 
The complete interview (start at around 1:22 minutes)  https://youtu.be/qkHO4QnWVQw

I've always liked David Icke. He talks on a level that is unusual in that he is loading his information with mental energy. Some of us pick up on that hmm

And the notion that Earth/Moon Matrix is dependent on OUR creative intention. Our manifesting power is spot on! It is not easy to grasp, but it feels right.

I absolutely love the way people think on this forum. It's a breath of fresh air smile

ALL of you!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#45 2023-07-25 21:32:05

ro2778

Athena could time travel to when Asket was in charge of Federation military and make some enquiries or speak to people with greater access to the Moon in the past, to get some answers.

Board footer