You are not logged in.

#1176 2023-07-28 16:15:00

az09

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Is it true that silk does not transmit electron waves?

Textiles in Electromagnetic Radiation Protection
http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.safe … 02.01.html

Last edited by az09 (2023-07-29 06:05:43)

#1177 2023-08-02 19:09:40

WiggleRoom

It was mentioned that Swaruu 9 established the Swaruunian race by petitioning the Federation. Since there are a number of us, incarnated on earth in an earth human body, who recognize that truth that "I AM" all races on Terra, including Kingu and Lyran, and that such a melding of the reptilian and lyran soul group identities is perhaps the only way out of the mess we are in, I am asking, what is the procedure for legitimizing (in the eyes of the Federation) this consciousness of such a cross-race identity?

A successful petition would create something positive out of that expired strategy to isolate the remnants of the Tiamat wars here on Gaia. It would do so by recognizing the existence of the Swagaian race, a race that embraces and can synergize positive reptilian and lyran sensibilities. Wouldn't this also establish the Swagaians as a legitimate negotiating body in discussions on the fate of those incarnated on Earth?

Last edited by WiggleRoom (2023-08-02 19:10:57)

In April, 1953, age 6, I drew the female space cadet in my profile pic. It evokes an image of Athena Swaruu (see video thumbnail: Human History Lies-Part 2—2022). I drew Tiamat exploding, Reptilian control grid, Saturn worship, underground DUMBs, plus spaceship designs, delta wing aircraft, flying saucers & ETs communicating telepathically with a group of earthlings. I still have these drawings.

#1178 2023-08-03 02:30:56

Jaso

Could you make it easy to link our youtube music videos so our Orbital family can see them instead of just a link and our titles please., Luv ya.

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#1179 2023-08-03 15:38:17

Rally

Hello everyone. I had a question concerning something i bumped into on Youtube: LK99. Supposedly a super conductor at ambient temp made from lead and copper. A lot of youtubers have approached the topic with much skepticism which makes me wonder:  is this real and the cabal is debunking it so no one looks any further? Is LK99 something we should be looking into? Maybe this could be a topic for a new tech video idk.

#1180 2023-08-06 12:51:24

ro2778

Is Starship Troopers a movie about the SSP invading some planet in our solar system with mantis type beings? If so what was the event?

#1181 2023-08-06 13:38:59

Amoren

Hi Gosia, I am wondering about the wildfires. I don't recall summers filled with Constant fires and it seems as though Canada started to burn in 2020. Are these fires natural or is there something more going on?

#1182 2023-08-06 16:00:42

mitkobs

Cabal is making the forest fires now and before. It is shared in multiple videos.

#1183 2023-08-06 19:30:30

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Cabal is making the forest fires now and before. It is shared in multiple videos.

Many news blurbs of arsonists being caught and confessing right away. All across North America and the world in some cases.

Cabals weather warfare is multi-faceted.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1184 2023-08-07 03:42:02

mitkobs

Arsonists could be paid to do so or uncontrollingly crazy people(pyromaniacs) could be let loose to make fires.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-07 03:47:55)

#1185 2023-08-08 17:39:04

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

Cabal as separate organization entity from the rest of the humanity have bigger technological advancement that is closer to interstellar ET's with lower tech, who still use sun and other portals to travel across the stars and do not have engines that can transcend densities, space and time. And probably for that Federation is threating them differently. They probably see them as an elite group that is going own way from the rest of the humanity but in the same time a group that do not want to give up from their power over the humanity. Such group that is working day and night to achieve even more technological advancement is something to be considered as a threat to Federation and surely they have a lot of work to track all that is going on with the cabal advancing in this solar system. Just speculation of mine.

Exactly, also I believe the current star of Sol system is connected to one of the stars of Sirius (a gateway). I think these earth based regressives who are obessed with humanity are using alot of Sirian tech. There are elements of the Federation (within Sol) working more closely with the regressives, that the Andromendans have overlooked.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-08-08 23:41:04)

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#1186 2023-08-09 16:22:27

akos996

Not sure if there was a detailed video about star family step-downs / step-ins who come to visit for a short time but it would be very interesting to know a little about it.

Sometimes I have a feeling that my star family come to visit just to check-in on me, to see me from a distance like people visiting a zoo or something, looking from a distance. I would. Maybe on important days. Everyone had occasions when a stranger addressed them and started to talk out of nowhere.
How usual is this or am I too wishful to think this?

I have a feeling that step-downs come in pairs. It would make sense right? This way they look after eachother and as extra protection in this messy world.

Thank you.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-09 16:30:34)

#1187 2023-08-09 17:55:26

mitkobs

If a pair incarnate together at the same time in the same place they will make sure before that to find each other somehow(if that is part of the mission or the learning curve).
It could many and different variations of life experiences - alone or together but not meant to find each other. Even to be together in the same family but not like loving and supporting husband and wife, other antagonizing roles.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-09 17:56:33)

#1188 2023-08-09 18:35:41

Tecumseh

Sirians have been on my radar since I read (all of) the WPP. It was not until Taygetan/Swaruunian information that I learned that they were Aquatic or semi-Aquatic? Triton morphology? Wes Penre pegged them as AIF (alien invader force). The crew seems to include them in with Andromidan, Arcturian and Devonian. Not an empathic compassionate race apparently. From my limited understanding. Also a Triton/Sirian colony on Europa in the Jovian/Karistus territory. Early stages of development.

I also understand that there are many natural portals in Sol13 system. And Sol13 herself connects to many, many other star systems. Depending on her mood, and cycles.

"So the Federation will see the will of the people in 5D, whatever D, as the real ‘free freewill’. Leaving the experience on Earth as just a caricature of the original, an avatar, a ‘persona’ (Greek) who is having a limited experience by free will from above. Leaving that 3D person on Earth with little to no free will at all." Athena Swaruu I think.

As for how the Federation restricts technological advancement of interstellar races, that is a very good question. The answers are most likely "classified". smile

Gabriel wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Cabal as separate organization entity from the rest of the humanity have bigger technological advancement that is closer to interstellar ET's with lower tech, who still use sun and other portals to travel across the stars and do not have engines that can transcend densities, space and time. And probably for that Federation is threating them differently. They probably see them as an elite group that is going own way from the rest of the humanity but in the same time a group that do not want to give up from their power over the humanity. Such group that is working day and night to achieve even more technological advancement is something to be considered as a threat to Federation and surely they have a lot of work to track all that is going on with the cabal advancing in this solar system. Just speculation of mine.

Exactly, also I believe the current star of Sol system is connected to one of the stars of Sirius (a gateway). I think these earth based regressives who are obessed with humanity are using alot of Sirian tech. There are elements of the Federation (within Sol) working more closely with the regressives, that the Andromendans have overlooked.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1189 2023-08-14 17:33:52

_.haz.za._369

This is a question that I have asked before. I'm not sure if Gosia have read this or not but I going to ask this again.

How exactly are the Karistus living on Jupiter if it has no surface? It was said that, they have some sort of energy field surrounding their planet, which hides and protects them.

According to DS, Jupiter is an earth like planet but larger. Karistus are artificially generating a gaseous strom around the planet with several layers of energy sheild. They do this to protect and hide the planet.

So if Jupiter is an Class M planet, is Saturn too?
Because.... Don't you think, it's kind of odd that Saturn is the only gaseous planet in this solar system with no surface? There is neptune and Uranus but they have a surface. Saturn is the only planet with no surface this is solar system?

That's kind of odd. I believe Saturn is also a big class M planet like Jupiter. There could be people living on it (probably memebers of the federation. Saturn Fed?). They are also generating some form of gaseous strom around thier planet, making it look like a gasoues planet (like with Jupiter).

Please share this question with Yazhi...

#1190 2023-08-14 17:52:07

Tecumseh

It has been explained in this video

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/jupit … a-pleiades

From what I understand there are some something like 92 moons or satellites around Jupiter. Mix of natural and World ship.

They mention crystal cities floating in the atmosphere outer atmosphere presumably?

Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus are all large concentrations of consciousness therefore high gravity and lots of radiation. Jupiter is king though. I think you have to have high technology to survive there.

If you put Jupiter in the search function on the transcript site 33 references come up.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

This is a question that I have asked before. I'm not sure if Gosia have read this or not but I going to ask this again.

How exactly are the Karistus living on Jupiter if it has no surface? It was said that, they have some sort of energy field surrounding their planet, which hides and protects them.

According to DS, Jupiter is an earth like planet but larger. Karistus are artificially generating a gaseous strom around the planet with several layers of energy sheild. They do this to protect and hide the planet.

So if Jupiter is an Class M planet, is Saturn too?
Because.... Don't you think, it's kind of odd that Saturn is the only gaseous planet in this solar system with no surface? There is neptune and Uranus but they have a surface. Saturn is the only planet with no surface this is solar system?

That's kind of odd. I believe Saturn is also a big class M planet like Jupiter. There could be people living on it (probably memebers of the federation. Saturn Fed?). They are also generating some form of gaseous strom around thier planet, making it look like a gasoues planet (like with Jupiter).

Please share this question with Yazhi...

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1191 2023-08-15 05:32:56

mitkobs

Karistus world is another density-dimension, a range of frequencies not visible from 3D, not even from 5D without having the technology to detect high dimensional energies. From 3D is seen as gaseous world impossible in our standards for living but in 6D is perfectly suitable world for living. Same goes with Venus and how is seen from the 3D filter as raging inferno, but in 5D reality is tropical paradise planet.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-15 05:33:47)

#1192 2023-08-15 09:09:54

mitkobs

The question above is more about Jupiter and why is seen as gaseous planet and how Lyrian beings can live on such planet. And I explained it according to Swaruus. What Yazhi says is applicable for every star race because all is Source and when go about Source then place, time, beings really do not matter as such, they are all the same thing and are everything and everywhere and in the same time nothing, nobody and nowhere. Again going into the unknown territory of Source with broadening the concepts. Karistus are Source they are everywhere and nowhere in the same time and that applies to everyone of us.

But if we talk specially about Karistus living on Jupiter then we talk about this range of frequencies we call with condition 6D where all this is possible and happening.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-15 09:15:13)

#1193 2023-08-15 09:19:12

mitkobs

What means to be everywhere and nowhere, that is singularity, that is pure consciousness, there are not places, no time, no forms, all is nothing more than imagination within the great consciousness we call Source.

#1194 2023-08-15 15:51:38

Alienhumanoid

Is the ongoing operation in Ukraine a replica of Vietnam? So does the money directed there flow to the operation on another planet, perhaps?

#1195 2023-08-15 16:27:12

Tecumseh

Ukraine's history is there for everyone to see. Going back to Khasaria. A problem area for a very long time. Perhaps the most corrupt country in Eastern Europe. And maybe shouldn't be explained as Eastern Europe at all.

Radical Nazi territory that used to even shock Hitler during the war. Nazi is a catch all phrase, they were worse than Nazi. The homeland of the famous Khazarian Mafia.

NATO was and still is Poking the Bear, NATO's very reason for being is to feed the military industrial complex. This was all pre-planned and expected to happen.

And yes, they are re-selling the weapons of war on the market to supply ongoing conflicts and planned conflicts everywhere. Billions of dollars worth.

It's a good question though. Are there any other conflicts off world that they are engaging in? And why didn't they stop what happened on Venus? There is a sister ship to the Vierra, the Verona I believe, in orbit. Was it there the whole time the Venusians were being slaughtered?

Alienhumanoid wrote:

Is the ongoing operation in Ukraine a replica of Vietnam? So does the money directed there flow to the operation on another planet, perhaps?

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1196 2023-08-17 07:30:24

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

Karistus world is another density-dimension, a range of frequencies not visible from 3D, not even from 5D without having the technology to detect high dimensional energies. From 3D is seen as gaseous world impossible in our standards for living but in 6D is perfectly suitable world for living. Same goes with Venus and how is seen from the 3D filter as raging inferno, but in 5D reality is tropical paradise planet.

That is not how Densities works. Taygetans and Swaruunians have explained this so many times already. People seem not to understand. They still use this saying it is for "explanatory reasons". Even for that it should not be used. Densities don't exist, atleast not in the way people on earth believe it to be. It should even be categoried the numbers. It does NOT reflect the reality.

Higher densities INCLUDES lower ones. So in "5D", Jupiter is said to be gasous planet. So in "6D", Jupiter is still a gaseous planet. There is NO change. Even this is not how it works really, with the numbers and all. The frequency of Jupiter is quite higher compared to other planets. It depends on the planet's inhabitants (the Karistus). The frequency of a planet is determined by thr consciousness's who lives on it and we cannot categorie this frequency into different scales like 5d or 6d as it's not even fixed. It is always changing.

So if we properly understand this, you will realise. Jupiter is more than just a gaseous planet. According to Dante Santori (Karistus contactee), Jupiter is an Earth like planet but it is larger. It also has rings. Karistus are artificially generating a gaseous strom around the planet with several layers of energy sheilds. They (Karistus) do this to hide and protect their planet. This is why Swaruu could not see their Cities properly. She had to match the frequency of her ship, with the frequency of those energy shields surrounding Jupiter. I hope people let go of this "3d - 5d density" concept. It does mean anything.

#1197 2023-08-17 08:18:39

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

And Venus was never a hellish planet. Just take your telescope and look at it. It's tropical paradise planet.

#1198 2023-08-18 01:37:32

Dear cosmic agency team - Thanks for all you do. can you spend a video on Shiva’s work on this planet. Was his intermittent visits to the planet, marriage to a human, mission to teach 7 Rishi’s the yogas that then spread the wisdom across the globe, all accurate?. What exactly was his time and work. What impact did it have on humanity? Where is he now in his journey ? Thanks

Last edited by AvatarKrishna (2023-08-18 01:44:15)

#1199 2023-08-18 01:51:20

Dear cosmic agency team. Thanks for your work. If we are in the timeline of Tiamat destruction and great flood, then is there a timeline where that was avoided? If there is are you aware of that timelines progression without 3-D matrix? What is it like? Thanks

#1200 2023-08-18 02:41:38

Lyran

Dear cosmic agency team. Thanks for your work. If we are in the timeline of Tiamat destruction and great flood, then is there a timeline where that was avoided? If there is are you aware of that timelines progression without 3-D matrix? What is it like? Thanks

My friend look around you at all the water. This is our timeline smile

Board footer