You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-27 17:20:43

Jupiter 9

We are the Supreme I-llusionist playing tricks on ourself. Say what?

Bucegi wrote:

i am sometimes wondering what is meant regarding one's own identity and if we are talking about Source consciousness or one's own part of reflection of source consciousness. because i am perceiving myself as an individual soul in higher levels as well as here, ether and physical and whatever, and as that i know that i am part of source but i am not perceiving myself as source as a whole directly so to say. knowing yourself as a drop but not confusing yourself with the ocean, in a ancient oriental way of words. it's confusing me sometimes when Yahzi/Mari and the others are tlaking about this and what they mean

When people say things like we are Source, or we are the Whole, or we are BOTH the Whole AND a part of the Whole, that is an attempt to talk about something that cannot be talked about, something that cannot be put into words, and can only be pointed at. Even if you find the one single most enlightened being in the entire universe, even that being cannot talk about it, the only thing that being can do is point towards Source, give you a map that if you are able to read and understand and follow, may help you realize/remember and know what that being is pointing at.

That being cannot describe to you what it is "seeing", because the moment it puts it in a description it has ruined it. Source, the Whole, does not have a boundary, so it cannot be put in a box with a boundary.

And a person, a someone, an "I", a part of the Whole, has a boundary and that means that it cannot hold the boundaryless Whole inside it. And that means that an "I", a part of the Whole, a person, can never understand the Whole/Source, and it can never hold the Whole/Source inside it's boundaries, and the person, the "I", the part of the Whole, can never BE the Whole, and it can never be TOTALLY enlightened. It can only be partially enlightened.

OK so does that mean that you can never be TOTALLY enlightened, that you can never KNOW Source, that you will never realize/see/remember what all the enlightened source-realized beings are pointing at? Yes the "I", the "me", will never be able to do that, because the moment the "I" does that it will stop being an "I", a person, a someone, a part of the Whole. If the "I" does that it will merge with the Whole and there will be no more "I"/"me"/someone.

BUT You with a capital Y CAN do that, because who you really are is NOT the small you, the person, the someone, the part of the Whole. Who You Really Are is the Whole that is under the illusion/perception that it is being a part of the Whole and not the Whole Whole.

Right now you perceive and feel that you are only a part of the Whole, and it appears as if that is the case, but that is only a perception, an illusion, it appears like that from your current angle that you are looking at it, but if you change your perspective and look at it from a different angle, you will see that it only looks like that from that angle. Similar to how when you look at the sun from the surface of the planet, it appears like, it looks like, it is rising from the west and setting in the east. But if you look at the sun from the perspective/angle of outside the solar system, you will see a completely different thing.

My point is that when we say someone is a part of the Whole/Source, in this case we don't mean that we took the Whole/Source and cut a piece from it and created a part of the Whole/Source. You cannot cut the Whole/Source into parts. I repeat this Whole/Source is non-dual/One and cannot be cut into two parts or into more parts.

OK but now we perceive ourselves to be parts of the Whole/Source, we perceive ourselves to be someone, and we don't perceive to be the Whole, so what's that all about? And if this Whole/Source cannot be cut into parts then how have we managed to create parts of the Whole/Source, aka "children of the Whole/Source"?

And one of the best answers to this question is that one way to create parts of the Whole/Source without cutting it into parts is with the use of "MAGIC TRICKS/ILLUSIONS" and AMNESIA. Similar to how a magician appears to have cut a persons body into two but that's just a magic trick, an illusion.

Ok but in the case of illusionists and magic tricks amnesia is not required, so why also amnesia? Because in the case of an illusionist, he is performing the trick to the audience and not on himself! And if he tries to play that trick on himself it won't work because he already knows that it's a trick. And that's why if he wanted to play this trick on himself he would also need to find a way to make himself forget that he is performing this trick on himself.

So how has the Whole/Source "Supreme I-llusionist" that cannot be cut into parts, managed to make it appear as if it has cut itself into separate parts, and now perceive all it's parts from the point of view of one of the parts? One great answer to this question is, with the use of I-llusionist "magick" tricks and since it is playing those tricks on itself, for the trick to work it also has to use amnesia and forget that it is playing a trick on itself otherwise it won't work.

So coming back to your question, that's why people keep saying that we are the Whole/Source. Because you Bucegi and I and every other Soul/Katra, What We Really Are and Who We Really Are, is the Supreme I-llusionist, we are that Whole/Source which cannot be cut into parts. And we are currently playing a Supreme Magick Trick/Mind Trick on ourself that makes it appear as if we have cut ourself into multiple separate parts, and as if we are currently looking at all those parts from the point of view of one of the parts. And you can't play this trick on yourself if you also don't put a veil of forgetting on yourself to cover the knowledge that you are doing that and forget that you are the Supreme I-llusionist.

And how do we know that this theory, this preaching, is actually how it is? How can me and you know that we actually are the Whole/Source playing a Supreme Illusion Magick Trick on ourself? I think the answer is obvious, if we actually are currently performing a magick trick on ourself, and because we are performing this magick trick ON OURSELF, for it to work we need to also be performing an amnesia trick. So all we need to do is find a way to remove the amnesia spell and regain our memory and remember that, and then we'll know for sure and we'll get out of the spell and we'll see through the illusion. So it's all about removing the veils and remembering what we have veiled from ourself.

And me personally I am not sure if I currently even want to remember that, because I freaking love playing inside these duality illusions, the higher and lighter density layers of the illusion can be really fun and amazing and beautiful. It's mostly the lower layers deeper into the illusion that suck and are sick and are not that fun and are dark and cause a lot of suffering. (I personally think the "higher 5D" layer of the illusion outside the Van Allen belt that the Toleka is currently in, is not that bad and the suffering and pain there is in a healthy amount and is not that bad.)

I mean if I completely remove all the veil and remember that I am the Supreme I-llusionist and know for a fact beyond the shadow of a doubt that these are illusions, it will not be the same and the illusion will lose all of it's teeth and if it's not able to bite me then it will be a bit boring and it will probably not be that interesting.

Or I don't know maybe I can be like the illusionists on Earth where they themselves know it is a trick and the trick doesn't work on themselves but it works for the audience, so maybe I can participate in the tricks that the other parts/selves of me are performing on themselves and I can clearly see that it's all an illusion but the other parts of me still have a veil and they don't see it, that sounds like fun too haha. But I don't know yet if that's actually what I want, because I freaking love playing in the higher lighter layers of the illusion.

And by the way everything I say above applies to our "5D" stellar identities too and not just our Supreme I-dentity. You can think of this illusion trick like in the movie Inception, and you can think that you play a magick trick on yourself and put a veil and enter into an illusion and then do that again inside that illusion and create and enter a deeper layer of the illusion within illusion, and then do it again inside that illusion and create and enter an even deeper layer of the illusion within illusion within illusion haha.

And with the immersion pods it is very clear how some "5D" people that are themselves in a quite a deep layer of the Supreme Multilayer Illusion/Matrix, how they perform this trick and veil on themselves using technological means to enter in one of the deepest layers of the Supreme illusion that really sucks and is full of a lot of extreme suffering.

Anyway, everything I am saying above is totally in alignment with what the Swaruunians are talking about, and I highly recommend re/reading or re/watcing all the more "advanced" metaphysics and spirituality related transcrips/videos. Yazhi and Mari have some videos about metaphysics that are masterpieces.

Thanks for reading my long ramblings on this topic(whoever actually read the whole thing and didn't get exhasted just by looking the size of the post haha). smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-27 17:22:16)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-27 18:16:33

mitkobs

Re: We are the Supreme I-llusionist playing tricks on ourself. Say what?

I think to know the Source have be the Source, or to be that Wholeness. We can describe Source from limited POV that we are but is not going to be ever enough. How to describe something that is infinite, only by saying that is infinite, but infinity cannot be described, not going to be enough words and expression to even to start to describe it. So have be the Source to know the Source.

#3 2023-07-27 19:01:02

Jupiter 9

Yes only Source can be Source. For an I, a someone, a person, to be Source they have to remove the veil of I-ndividuality from themself and therefore remove the boundary from themself and therefore no longer be a someone, a person, and I-ndividual. So there will no longer be a me/not-me, I/not-I, duality there will only be Source being aware but not being self-aware(?).

Can you be self-aware without a self, without and I? Is there a state where you are Source without the illusion of being somene and still be self-aware?

And I think maybe it is possible, and this could be how:

Imagine that Source is the white light that is the sum of all the individual colors. Now if you put the white light through a prism filter you can see separate colors. And if you remove the prism filter you can no longer see the colors and they merge back into a white light BUT THEY STILL EXIST MERGED INSIDE THE WHITE LIGHT.

Now in a similar way imagine that when you put the Whole through the prism filter of time you can see a lot of separate individual parts/"I"s. And if you remove the prism filter of time you can no longer see the individual parts/"I"s/people and they all merge back into the Whole but they still exist merged inside the Whole and source perceives and is aware through ALL of them simultaneously outside the prism of time.

So my point is there may be a state where Source can be Self-Aware without having a self, a boundary, because it has inside it merged selves, merged "I"s, and those "colors"/"I"s/selves merged inside it are the ones that give it the ability and attribute of Self-Awareness.

Remember like the colors are not destroyed when you remove the prism filter, they are just re-merged back into the white light. And if you put the prism filter infront of the white light again they will re-emerge and you'll see that they are still there. So similarly I think this is how the merging back to Source works, I can remove ALL the veils of forgetting and ALL the boundaries and liberate my self from ALL the limitations and merge back with Source and BE Source again, but that doesn't mean I am destroyed, similar to how the colors are not destroyed when you remove the prism filter.

And I think as I have read in the "Conversations with God" material, Source/Whole might be in an eternal movement of going through a prism filter of time that is like the center of the infinity symbol and and "breaking" into multiple parts/fragments and has a journey into the physical world and then each part/fragment goes back through the prism in the center and merges back with Source at the center and then re-emerges on the other side of the infinity symbol has a journey into the after life/non physical spirit world and then goes back and re-merges back with Source and then re-emerges again on the material side and so on for eternity.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-27 19:08:45)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-07-27 19:44:14

mitkobs

There is no clear answer to what you talk about. The answer will come when we ARE Source. Have to remove the veil like you say, but there are many of them on many levels. To go back to the purity of the consciousness, the primordial one. Probably dying of the physical is becoming the Source(if not in an immersion pod or captured in the Earth's Astral).

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-27 19:46:43)

#5 2023-07-28 12:28:29

Bucegi

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Yes only Source can be Source. For an I, a someone, a person, to be Source they have to remove the veil of I-ndividuality from themself and therefore remove the boundary from themself and therefore no longer be a someone, a person, and I-ndividual. So there will no longer be a me/not-me, I/not-I, duality there will only be Source being aware but not being self-aware(?).

Can you be self-aware without a self, without and I? Is there a state where you are Source without the illusion of being somene and still be self-aware?

And I think maybe it is possible, and this could be how:
(...)

i learned nothing new really from your posts here and I'd like to add that i didn't like how you adressed me that specifically when explaing but i guess it has been for all so that's fine.

but i want to thank you because what you explained in your second post specifically is well something i've thought about a long time ago when exploring the supreme consciousness as i'd call it and never heard someone else talking about that exact thought although it has been the closest understanding i could gain of how it would "be" to be with god or source as you call it. and i am very thankful for your explanations, i do not know where you got that from but i couldn't translate my knowing into words like you did here so thank you

helped me to understand my own feeling in regard to that

<3

#6 2023-07-28 20:51:53

Tecumseh

I love this topic. and we are trying to converse about a topic that is not really describable in words, properly.

J9 is trying very hard though! words dont suffice, but rock on man smile

Only thing that comes to mind for me right now is the prism analogy. Yes in higher and lower realms it is generally understood that when you separate yourself from Source it is only a self limiting endeavor. It is an idea or thought form only, it is an illusion.

You become you by creating an Id Ego Superego, Me Myself and I. The confusion comes in when you convince yourself to forget that you are not just a fractal of the whole. You are not a diminished copy. A different color than white light. You are not diminished at all by experimenting with the prism. YOU invented the prism. And the Mirror. And many other interesting thought forms and manifestations. You are not a copy of the real thing in reality. You are that thing in it's entirety. Separation is just an illusion. One that you are using to find, understand and explore ONE self.

From what I understand is that you the individual contain the information of the entire universe. From the theoretical Plank length bit in your physical heart or brain to the theoretical volume or mass of the Entire Universe. Yahzi and family explain this in their own way. And we ground crew explain it in another. Look up Nassim Haramein's videos if you like Earthly perspective in numbers.

You/Me are also the whole, all that is, having different experiences. Anything apart from that is just a self imposed illusion.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#7 2023-07-28 21:16:31

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

(...)  i do not know where you got that from but i couldn't translate my knowing into words like you did here so thank you

helped me to understand my own feeling in regard to that

<3

The infinity symbol metaphor in the last paragraph is from the "Conversation with God" books, and the prism filter of time idea I understood it from Yazhi, and the white light/prism/color metaphor, I guess you could say I got it from the "Higher Self" version of me, as an insight in one of my rhethorical questioning and wondering.

And I am glad that you got something out of it. smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yazhi: To begin with, time is only an inseparable perception of consciousness, without time there is no consciousness and without consciousness there is no time, but it is not separate from consciousness.

[...]

Time is the last expression of duality, the last to disappear on the “way” back to Source, to be the whole. You remove time and only you remain, without self-awareness. Because time is your self-awareness.

Quote from the video/transcript(bold mine): Chatting with Yazhi about Time and Consciousness

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-28 21:28:57)

#8 2023-07-28 21:24:56

Jupiter 9

And these are some of my favorite quotes from the Tay and Swa videos, that are related to my original post, for anyone interested:

Yazhi: When I speak in absolute terms stating my point of view as if it were absolute or solid truth, I am referring to how I see things from my particular point of view and from my experience. It is a form of linguistic expression and not an imposition on my part so that you believe what I say and not the views or versions of others. I state things from my point of view based on everything I have learned, experienced and everything that comes into my head constantly.

I only share it with all of you as a reference so that you have more information or as a stimulus to think about during the process of forming your personal and particular cosmogony.

An example of this is when I state that every conscious being, at whatever level, is composed of consciousnesses of lesser cognitive and awareness evolution, and in turn forms more complex beings as well. That is, there is a range of consciousness that goes from very simple to the absolute, the Original Source, or whatever you wish to call it.

This is also a limited way of explaining something that is simply impossible to explain since any theory or empirical statement that we develop from our evolutionary position of mind, whatever level it may be, will fall short since from the point of view of the Absolute, nothing we say will represent the objective reality of how the Absolute works. It is simply unattainable from our levels of mind and consciousness.

Having said that, I describe it to you as a range of mind-consciousness that goes from little to almost nothing, in a cumulative gradient all the way to the All, the Original Source. Being that this again would be an explanation perception from a non-total point of view, since from the point of view of the Absolute, of the Source, there is and could only be a single mass impossible to describe, which includes everything, and I mean everything in the absolute sense of the word EVERYTHING. Being that any point in between or any concept that attempts to describe it, such as my previous gradient of consciousness going from the lowest to the Source itself, remains as a concept or an idea contained within the sea of thoughts that are and that form the ALL.

Quote from the video/transcript(bold mine): There is no Material World - Part 2 - World of the Dead vs World of the Living - Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-07-28 21:28:12

Jupiter 9

Mari Swaruu: So, in order to escape the Matrix you must free you mind, as it is well said in the 1999 movie 'The Matrix'.

You cannot take for granted anything at all.

You must forget everything you have learned to be hard truth, and realize there aren't any.

You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real; nothing at all – except you who is having the experience.

Reality is a mental construct, not hard truth with fixed laws as Earth science has so wrongly imposed on humanity for so long.
The entire universe is made of consciousness and the ideas it holds dear.

Quote from the video/transcript(bold mine): Escape From The Matrix video number 2 (English)

Athena Swaruu: But what is that complete and unique field we call Ether from which everything comes out, which is understood in some way as Source itself?

To explain this exceeds all capacity of scientific measurement, because even with the highest technology it will only be possible to measure something, a part, or a range of a much more expanded whole which extends to infinity. It is therefore incomprehensible to any being who holds the idea of being someone and not something else or someone else. It is beyond the reach of any being with a self-concept of having an 'I' or an 'Ego'.

Quote from the video/transcript(bold mine): Stellar Navigation 3 - PART 2 - Ether - Inserting Objects in the Matrix - Athena Swaruu

#10 2023-07-28 22:50:04

Tecumseh

"Athena Swaruu: But what is that complete and unique field we call Ether from which everything comes out, which is understood in some way as Source itself?

To explain this exceeds all capacity of scientific measurement, because even with the highest technology it will only be possible to measure something, a part, or a range of a much more expanded whole which extends to infinity. It is therefore incomprehensible to any being who holds the idea of being someone and not something else or someone else. It is beyond the reach of any being with a self-concept of having an 'I' or an 'Ego'."

Drop the microphone. Clunk.

Meditation time. Err... shower, dip in the pool, shower, help Yahzi find one of her dolls arms. I think a cat took it. Then Meditation.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-07-29 01:01:12

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:

I love this topic. and we are trying to converse about a topic that is not really describable in words, properly.

J9 is trying very hard though! words dont suffice, but rock on man smile

(...)

Yes I talk too much haha

Most of the time I start writing a quick reply but as I start writing there are some thoughts that come to mind that I really wanna say and try to put into words and I end up writing an essay once again. Some times in a more clear way, other times in a less clear way. Putting or translating intuitive stuff into words can be hard. Which is why I am so grateful for especially the two super kids, they are sooo talented at doing that.

smile

#12 2023-07-29 05:18:15

mitkobs

The veil or veils are everything that we accept as truth(agreements and beliefs) and is not absolute truth and with that everything that is made unconscious as consequences of the first. We may say that we are Source but we do not know what that means in full extent. What we do not know is currently an unconscious part of us that is crucial of experiencing more expanded version of oneself.

#13 2023-07-30 17:59:57

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

The veil or veils are everything that we accept as truth(agreements and beliefs) and is not absolute truth and with that everything that is made unconscious as consequences of the first. We may say that we are Source but we do not know what that means in full extent. What we do not know is currently an unconscious part of us that is crucial of experiencing more expanded version of oneself.

It sure is nice when you have a little birdie orbiting above that loves to give you different perspectives on things. And she is also very good at explaining the inexplicable as.. inexplicable. She does not beat around the bush. The Swaruus and Sand Clock do tend to put things into perspective just by their very existence. Yahzi seems to understand the concept of Time better than anyone I have ever encountered.

The information Feels right. Inner Knowing. We Resonate with it because it makes sense and answers many decades old nagging questions.
She knows how expanding and maturing Katra/Souls/Admas work on Terra. Especially Karistus/Lyran and hybrids.

For me HMA and HMR, Engans and rest of High Council 9 being on target, and over the target, getting shunned and restricted in the local and system UFoP for their efforts is a HUUGE red flag.  That is even more validation in my book.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-30 18:02:17)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer