You are not logged in.

#51 2023-08-09 20:57:09

eugene-bright

Re: Orion Wars

HuMan experience is designed to HUmiliate and help to develop compassion

I AM (YHWH) the Way (Tao/Dao) the Truth (ἀλήθεια) and the Life (Ankh)
I AM what I CHOOSE to become

#52 2023-08-09 22:03:56

"Blue eyes"=Black League. Fremen. Rebels. Empire/Saturn is the same energy in my opinion. The intent isn't to develop true compassion, but martyrdom. Subservience.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-08-09 22:04:12)

righteously indignant

#53 2023-08-10 08:50:51

eugene-bright

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Subservience.

Saturn (but not the fallen puppet Cabal) is the Council of Nine (9 symbolizes Black Hole, transcendence and completion). Entities Beyond the Boundary have complete information of this world. They rightly see it as living in Their/Source mind.
Don't try to appropriate human mentality here.

#54 2023-08-10 09:19:17

Lyran

eugene-bright wrote:

Go away

#55 2023-08-10 09:22:27

Lyran

eugene-bright wrote:

Who wants to hear you philosophise?

#56 2023-08-10 09:27:11

Lyran

Go study the the transcripts instead of showing us all how your cup runneth over. Or leave the forum all together I reckon.
That’s my vote.
You aren’t here to learn so stop wasting your time and outs please.
Thanks! big_smile big_smile wink

#57 2023-08-10 10:19:41

Luckyleaf

eugene-bright wrote:

Cancer is when the cell loose communication with the Body and forgets its purpose.
And as above, so below. God is very sick.

Teal swan has all the answers to whatever cancer. Her channel is all that's needed (maybe second to CA).
"There's no exception to this rule."

#58 2023-08-10 12:31:57

eugene-bright

Lyran wrote:

Go study the the transcripts

Here you are!

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … a-pleiades

Swaruu X wrote:

The Federation can be perceived here as an evil controlling entity, and from the point of view of someone having an incarnation on Earth by definition based on their own values and ethics frameworks, the Federation CAN be interpreted as evil.

However, the most expanded reality, as I have tried to describe above, is much more complicated since the Federation is only a multifaceted, multilevel entity or body that, due to its variety of ideas, ethical frameworks and levels of understanding, cannot be classified neither malignant nor positive, since falling into these kinds of definitions is falling within a very reduced, reductionist framework of understanding, and only seen with the simplistic understanding of the point of view and opinions of many people who speak about these subjects on Earth.

The Federation just is. It cannot be understood with pre-conceived simplistic ideas and with a purely human framework of understanding. The Federation is not good, it is not bad, it is just a complex body.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/canc … a-pleiades

Swaruu (9) wrote:

As with nearly everything on Earth, they have it backwards! Tumours are not the problem, they are the solution <--- The solution the body has to isolate the problem and contain it, and they have their mechanisms where they can then remove the necrotic cancerous area tumour when the cause is removed from the body.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/et-ufo-c … with-gosia

Yazhi wrote:

...they want to isolate everything so that other races are not contaminated and so that nothing leaks out

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/federati … al-contact

#59 2023-08-10 12:35:43

Lyran

eugene-bright wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Go study the the transcripts

Here you are!

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … a-pleiades

Swaruu X wrote:

The Federation can be perceived here as an evil controlling entity, and from the point of view of someone having an incarnation on Earth by definition based on their own values and ethics frameworks, the Federation CAN be interpreted as evil.

However, the most expanded reality, as I have tried to describe above, is much more complicated since the Federation is only a multifaceted, multilevel entity or body that, due to its variety of ideas, ethical frameworks and levels of understanding, cannot be classified neither malignant nor positive, since falling into these kinds of definitions is falling within a very reduced, reductionist framework of understanding, and only seen with the simplistic understanding of the point of view and opinions of many people who speak about these subjects on Earth.

The Federation just is. It cannot be understood with pre-conceived simplistic ideas and with a purely human framework of understanding. The Federation is not good, it is not bad, it is just a complex body.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/canc … a-pleiades

Swaruu (9) wrote:

As with nearly everything on Earth, they have it backwards! Tumours are not the problem, they are the solution <--- The solution the body has to isolate the problem and contain it, and they have their mechanisms where they can then remove the necrotic cancerous area tumour when the cause is removed from the body.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/et-ufo-c … with-gosia

Yazhi wrote:

...they want to isolate everything so that other races are not contaminated and so that nothing leaks out

I didn’t ask for quotes I know well.
I said study and keep your ideas to yourself religiously weird “scripture reader”
PLEASE JUPITER 9 can we ban this person?

#60 2023-08-10 12:50:35

eugene-bright

Lyran wrote:

Or leave the forum all together I reckon.

Yes, all together!

Edict of War against Starseeds - LISA Renee
"NAA groups offer hostage agreement to allow evacuation of selected humans by Lyran-Sirian Guardian Races, before intended Armageddon Destruction Agenda or Pole Shift"
https://youtu.be/h0A32eDqGeg

#61 2023-08-10 13:08:56

Lyran

eugene-bright wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Or leave the forum all together I reckon.

Yes, all together!

Edict of War against Starseeds - LISA Renee
"NAA groups offer hostage agreement to allow evacuation of selected humans by Lyran-Sirian Guardian Races, before intended Armageddon Destruction Agenda or Pole Shift"
https://youtu.be/h0A32eDqGeg

Calling you out Flyinghorse369 - I know it’s you

#62 2023-08-10 13:10:51

eugene-bright wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Subservience.

Saturn (but not the fallen puppet Cabal) is the Council of Nine (9 symbolizes Black Hole, transcendence and completion). Entities Beyond the Boundary have complete information of this world. They rightly see it as living in Their/Source mind.
Don't try to appropriate human mentality here.

I'm not "appropriating" anything. As a starseed with an advanced capacity for philosophical thought, I'm using that combined with my direct perspective of incarnate life on Earth to form an informed opinion.

Any organization who would impose and enforce extreme suffering for the purposes of soul expansion is more than playing with fire, and they aren't coming from a place of real advancement or emotional intelligence. Adversity is a normal part of life, and left alone, it will tend to balance out properly and create fulfillment and growth. Manufacturing/tweaking/dialing up such adversity to extreme levels is folly at best, malice at worst.

Yes, the adversity may have an effect of humbling some people and getting them to a place where they can change for the better...then maybe it continues to break them until they fall back into darkness, or darkness of a different kind. Hopelessness and despair instead of arrogance and selfishness. For others, it will cause them to double down on selfishness and hate, because that's the only major frame of reference they have.

Others yet will be "humbled" into seeking ascetic spiritual distortions that are non-emotional and mechanistic in nature. A strange type of "love" without passion or empathy.

Tormenting people into a desired mental/emotional configuration is nothing more than trauma-based mind control. Extreme behaviorism. No beings practicing that are advanced, even if they believe their ends justify the means.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-08-10 13:13:29)

righteously indignant

#63 2023-08-10 13:12:32

Lyran

My friends I have identified his syntax.
This is full agency attack. This person has been sending me friend requests from hacked and fake accounts on Facebook and trying to engage in the exact same conversation from different accounts. I block em all now.
You can believe it’s the same person as Flyinghorse369 on YouTube.
Compare the comments on my channel if you like ☺️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-10 13:13:34)

#64 2023-08-10 13:13:07

eugene-bright

Lyran wrote:

I said study and keep your ideas to yourself religiously weird “scripture reader”

Aren't forums meant for sharing?

#65 2023-08-10 13:14:55

Lyran

eugene-bright wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Aren't forums meant for sharing?

Not this one. It’s for discussing Taygetan and Swaruunian Concepts, not your weird jargon.
Wink wink wink lol

#66 2023-08-10 13:32:46

eugene-bright

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Any organization who would impose and enforce extreme suffering for the purposes of soul expansion is more than playing with fire, and they aren't coming from a place of real advancement or emotional intelligence.

Yazhi wrote:

Everything that you describe as what is done to-humans-unjustly, everything comes out and is generated from the base that is the human mind.

#67 2023-08-10 13:42:01

eugene-bright

Lyran wrote:

Not this one. It’s for discussing Taygetan and Swaruunian Concepts, not your weird jargon.
Wink wink wink lol

Mari Swaruu wrote:

...consciousness is outside all concepts...
It includes everything, so it also collapses all concepts...
We are all one.

#68 2023-08-10 15:05:43

eugene-bright

Swaruu wrote:

The snake is us, Taygetan Pleiadians. The Eves are the females of the Adamic race who were the first ones to listen to the Taygetans, and then gave the males the information that led to their freedom.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/atlantis … nt-history

Jesus wrote:

As for the tree called “The Knowledge Of Good And Evil”
...I caused them to eat.

[Moderator's Note: Link removed because it is not using the https protocol. Please don't post unsecure links everyone, and also be careful what links you click on because we can't monitor all the links that people post in the forum, and be responsible and careful with your internet and computer security.]

#69 2023-08-10 16:15:27

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

(...)

PLEASE JUPITER 9 can we ban this person?

I don't know, I personally am not sure yet about what eugene's intentions and motivations for entering the forum are. I would say just ignore his posts and don't engage him/her for now.

And don't y'all worry, I may be slow to recognize the problematic intentions and motivations behind people's actions sometimes, due to my more soft and patient style and because fairness is very high on my values list and I need to see more behaviors and actions in the physical to complement my intuitions and gut feelings. As Za'el mentioned in his previous video intuition is not infallible and can be influeced by my own stuff, and for me accurately reading people and situations and being fair is very important. So I personally may be slower to detect and act on problematic behaviors in the forum, but rest assured that I am very aware and perceptive and more of an empath than the average starseed, and it's almost impossible to hide the true intentions and motivations behind someone's actions if they catch my attention and I start focusing and paying attention to them. Fearless empaths are almost impossible to manipulate and fool. smile 

So eugene, the only thing I wanna communicate and clarify to you and everyone else reading this not just you personally, for now because it's not mentioned in the Forum's rules(it is mentioned in the Telegram chat rules and I will add it to the rules thread sometime) is that this Forum is NOT a GENERAL Spirituality/ETs forum, the focus of this forum is the information and videos shared in the YouTube channels of Gosia and Robert and Mari and Za'el/Arien. This is a special interest group focused on the T&S info and it's not a general starseed/awake&aware people/lightworker group. Similar to how a Free Energy forum is focused on the free energy topic, or a Lord of The Rings forum is focused on the LoTR topic and it's not a general fantasy forum, so if someone only talks about Game of Thrones in that forum people will naturally start getting annoyed and start complaining.

Of course other information can be talked about if it comes up organically, but it has to be done with the intention of relating and contrasting it with something in the T&S material and discussed in the context of the T&S info, and not just randomly start a thread about something we want to talk about with other starseeds and so we start a discussion about it here since there are other awarke people here, without caring that this is not a general ET/Spiritulity group and is focused on the T&S contact. So it's all about the intention and the why someone is starting a discussion thread in the forum.

And I am constantly trying to figure out how to put the Forum's boundaries into a more concrete and clear form, and I think one way to make this forum boundary more concrete and clear is this:

You can freely talk and discuss about other sources and material here, if you start a discussion about BOTH that source/info AND the T&S info combined in the original post, and not just start a discussion about ONLY that source/info.

I am thinking this could be a win win solution for BOTH you that want to talk with the awake people here, about something from another source/info that you love or resonate with (and when I say you I am talking in general and am not referring to only you personally), AND for the people that may not be so interested in that and are here only for discussing the T&S info since this is a T&S forum, AND for the owner of this forum.

And I have heard many times people say that if someone is not interested in a discussion then they can skip it, but it's not that simple cause why should I have to dig in a T&S forum to find discussions about the T&S info, why not simply have those discussions somewhere else and when you are here focus on discussions related to the T&S videos. We don't have to be part of only one forum/internet group, we can be part of many and we can be part of general spritituality or general UFO/ET groups and when we wanna discuss something with other like minded people we can discuss that in the more suitable place. And here we can freely talk about anything but in the context of the T&S info and contrast it and relate it to the T&S info. And the ideal would be to at least shortly relate and contrast the topic with the T&S info in the original post, but a lot of the times it's obvious how it is related and as long as your intentions are not to discuss ONLY about that outside the context of the T7S info, you can skip that.

It takes two to tango and there are two parties in a discussion and a dialogue, so we can't just think of ONLY what we wanna talk about and discuss. If we want to have a functional social interaction and discussion, we need to be thinking about BOTH people and both parties in that interaction, and we need to also care and take into consideration of what the other person is interested in talking about. And if BOTH parties mutually do that (if only one of them is doing that it doesn't work) then that is a recipe for a very functional interaction and discussion. 

Anyway, these are my thoughts on the issue of the focus of the forum, and as usuall it's not a short post, but I think this is an issue that comes up a lot in the CA groups and this is a good opportunity to organically share my own thoughts about this. And these is mostly my current personal approach on this and I am open to constructive feedback.

Thanks for your attention everyone.

Your friend, Jupiter.

smile smile

PS. I usually hesitate to offer my friendship to a bunch of strangers on the internet, hihi but I was pondering about this when hearing Mari saying this and what came to mind was that true friendship can only be mutual and you can't be real friends with someone, if only you are offering and interested in friendship and the other person is not interested in being your friend and is not offering their friendship too. So now I can say this without hesitation knowing that I am only in a friend-ship relationship, with only the people that are intersted and capable of mutually offering/accepting the friendship(and the people that it's not wise to be friends with are not capable of genuinely doing that hihi). smile OK now I am done talking.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-10 17:36:11)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#70 2023-08-10 16:17:48

eugene-bright

Brahman wrote:

If Jesus wrote this, then he is guilty of sin, not the people.

Jesus/Yehoshua wrote:

There is no such thing as sin; rather you yourselves are what produces sin when you act in accordance with the nature of adultery, which is called 'sin.'

https://www.earlychristianwritings.com/ … mary2.html

Brahman wrote:

But the church will not admit that

I recommend to go only to the true God's House - κυριακόν, which is within.

Brahman wrote:

just as it will not admit that Jesus was invented by the Roman emperor.

That's sad truth. But luckily Piso is a plagiator. Unknowingly (as it was designed) he used existing works protected by the layer of symbolism and perpetuated the truth (but in the hidden form). Many teachers like Yehoshua (which name degraded to Jesus) were very real.

And now Jesus got physicality in the form of the Son of Man.

#71 2023-08-10 16:39:32

eugene-bright

Jupiter 9 wrote:

This is a special interest group focused on the T&S info...

That's all about Consciousness, Shadow Work, Free Energy and upcoming Harvest/Extraction.
Shouldn't our aim be aligned with that?

#72 2023-08-10 16:47:35

Jupiter 9

eugene-bright wrote:

(...)

What do you mean with this? Are you saying that Jesus is walking among us again?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#73 2023-08-10 17:11:27

Jupiter 9

eugene-bright wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

This is a special interest group focused on the T&S info...

That's all about Consciousness, Shadow Work, Free Energy and upcoming Harvest/Extraction.
Shouldn't our aim be aligned with that?

There is no should, the focus of the forum is whatever we decide it to be. And unfortunately not everyone in the audience has the required mentality yet for this to be a holistic society forum, and the way I understand the holistic society governance model, it can't work if all members don't have the required mentality. So for now not everyone can be part of a forum council roundtable and participate in deciding what the focus of the forum is and it's up to the mods and admins to decide that. And each member can offer constructive feedback and can propose things but ultimately it's the forum staff that makes the final decision and what the members can do for now if they don't agree with a decision is to respectfully and constructively communicate their disagreement and maybe propose an alternative solution to the forum staff. Maybe longterm in the future we will be able to create a holistic society online space but for now we need a transitional structure.

But the decisions of the forum staff are not imposed on the forum members, cause each forum member is asked if they agree with the decisions and if someone can't agree with something and something is a deal breaker to them, then they don't have to submit to them, and we are encouraged by the crew to not be submissive and to be true to ourself. They can simply not enter the forum and not participate in the forum until that forum decision is changed, and all they can do until then is respectfully and constructively explain their disagreement and propose an alternative solution to the forum staff. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-10 17:14:58)

#74 2023-08-10 17:22:02

eugene-bright

Jupiter 9 wrote:
eugene-bright wrote:

(...)

What do you mean with this? Are you saying that Jesus is walking among us again?

John 8:28 NKJV Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.

Beyond The Black Rainbow Official Trailer #1 (2012) HD
https://youtu.be/nWF0bBKhe6o

Sci-Fi Short Film “PostHuman”
https://youtu.be/I7W7uxYDJt0

And now, Son of Man strikes back
Ptaah

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-08-10 17:24:31)

#75 2023-08-10 19:17:52

eugene-bright

SRuT - Shin, Resh, Tsad - Ouroboros

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/kari … of-temmer#!

Anéeka wrote:

Karistus claim the Earth because it used to be theirs...
That is, for the Karistus, all races of human appearance in space are variants of them or are Karistus themselves. That means that Humans are Karistus, Taygetans are Karistus, Swaruunians are Karistus, Engans are Karistus, Antareans are Karistus, and Ummites are Karistus.

Yesus Karistus

Board footer