You are not logged in.

#276 2023-08-15 05:23:10

mitkobs

Re: Exposition of narcissism

It came to my attention the abortion thing and women screaming that they have the right to it. What is actually happening to them if such "right" is allowed. After two weeks of pregnancy the soul is already associated with the embryo and removing the embryo with attached soul is equal to murder. They want the right to murder another human being. Their own child. To murder own conceived child. How disgusting is this.

But before that(not only after) is the utter stupidity. So they want to have the pleasure of unattached sex but only for the pleasure without meeting the eventual consequences of their stupidity or they simply if enough intelligent could prevent conception in first place with simple "love-making" technics.

And another question. For what is sex, it is definitely to (pro)create a new human being out of the love of the two dedicated lovers and having the pleasure during the "creating" is ensuring the best result of the conception. A happy new child with loving parents.

#277 2023-08-15 17:22:36

mitkobs

To be completely fair have to say that the whole 3D reality is insanely dysfunctional and with that is encouraging and coercing people to be dysfunctional and stupid. The abortion is part of multiple cabal agendas - reducing the population, making sacrifices for the demons, lowering the vibration of the women that fall into this trap and many other not so pleasant things to say here, overall the spreading of evil. So is not that simple, it could be seen from many perspectives. The woman may not want to get pregnant because of her financial situation or because of lack from male support, or because she want to live unengaged life in her prime youth and many more reasons. But when the child is created the right thing to do is to be born and raised and every other ambition of the woman to stay aside. Of course sometimes even that may not be possible in this crazy world because life can be very difficult and unforgiving and is forcing people to make cruel choices. Not an excuse but if we criticize have to see first all the perspectives, all the facts, the whole life situation of the people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-15 17:24:44)

#278 2023-08-17 05:55:25

mitkobs

Why is this despaired seeking for sensual pleasure in the human psyche(and collective unconscious).

It comes to this - avoiding of facing our internal world, our mind-consciousness and its challenges when situated in dare circumstances that are quintessential for such 3D world of limitation. Some philosophers name the internal world a void/emptiness wrongly mistaken the eternal internal peace with void and emptiness. People are seeking sensual pleasures to avoid what is the most important, their true self. And this is how pleasure soon turn into pain and suffering because no matter how much pleasure we chase and experience what we really want is the communion with the soul where is the peace and enlightenment and everything that is real and substantial that is able to satisfy a complex splendid being that we are - the Source.

#279 2023-08-17 06:04:33

Seeing the physical pleasures of the world as useless and/or evil is yet another gateway to "hell". Liberation comes from integration. Integrating the ability to appreciate such pleasures and find the goodness of source within them without becoming mindlessly addicted to them at the expense of spirituality, ideals, and principles is key. Likewise, ability to be spiritual and value higher principles without "discarding" that which egotistical gurus claim is "lower" and appreciate simple pleasures is also key. This is why hedonists and ascetics are both wrong. They are not integrated. They are not whole, because they dismiss one thing as garbage in favor of the other in a ruthless manner. Both are on their narcissistic high horses.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-08-17 06:09:59)

righteously indignant

#280 2023-08-17 08:22:44

mitkobs

Yes, of course. I do not deny or condemn sensual pleasure, I point to despaired desires and passions about experiencing pleasure for the pleasure itself and potential addictiveness that may incapacitate the seeker for long years even lifetimes spending in addiction and loosing the ability to sense the internal Self.
Have to distinguish acknowledging of having sensual pleasure as using your senses while having some activity. Like pleasure of testing food while eating, pleasure of seeing something beautiful, pleasure of hearing harmonious natural tones or music. This way you are living in the now and just observing and appreciating of having a pleasure, not seeking it and needing it desperately. In any other moment you will be able to stop because there is no addiction and feverish seeking of the pleasure.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-17 08:24:24)

#281 2023-08-21 05:02:52

mitkobs

Like Swaruus are saying Federation is not good or bad, they are doing what they can and what they must from their POV of perception or cold logic. And with that from Lyrian emotional caring POV they are permissive of regressive behavior and action on the planet they are responsible for(because have all the physical power to stop or continue the regressive tendencies). Are they going to listen the Lyrian and other sensitive races, are they going to change their policy and when? They certainly will change with seeing some results but may not be so soon as we need down here. So what to do - proceed like there is no Federation, like you cannot count on the Federation to save you. They sure may do this or that to keep the planet safe but only when they see fit so from cold logic POV. For our personal lives that do not matter so much, so everything lies in our hands to change our lives, make them better with changing our minds.

#282 2023-08-25 04:14:36

mitkobs

What can we do if you sense that someone is not being honest to you.

Tell them, confront them, expose them, catch them in wrong stepping and call them. If this someone is a narcissist direct confrontation may not be a productive approach. Narcissist will never admit that they are dishonest, will deny to the end. And not only that but will attack you viciously because who are you daring to meddling with their grandiose personality and expose them. Some of them will not give up until see that you are ruined for daring exposing them. With such narcissist the sensible way to go is to leave them, distance yourself, stop any exchange with them.

With others who are not narcissist but caught up in own self delusions you can expose them carefully for their own good and backlash from them may not be so dramatic and vicious, and that if you want to have relationship with them, if you do not and not oblige by any means just walk away, is not your problem.

#283 2023-08-26 18:35:24

mitkobs

In addition to the Mari series about the astral demons and how they manipulate and irritate people not only with using other people part of the same family, friends, co-workers but they use the environment, where you live, the nature with its animals and plants. There is a corrupted part of the nature that belongs to the lower Astral and is used to syphon energy from the Source's nature. For example demons can use mosquitos or fleas or other blood sucking and attacking creatures and all kind of poisonous animals to strike fear, they also use other insects and bacteria to destroy your crops and garden, weeds to choke the normal plants, they can use your pets even or stray animals for example dogs to bark all night and not be able to sleep properly. Really their arsenal is huge in this 3D-4D reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-26 18:38:36)

#284 2023-08-27 06:40:51

mitkobs

Don't you think that the whole anti life part of the reality is completely unnatural and only brings more pain and misery and I need to see things deeper and from many more perspective in order to change my mind on this. In my opinion the anti life should not exists at all. What tries to fight Source is ridiculous and will never succeed but nevertheless creates a lot of pain along the way. Who wants to live in pain and misery, are there really souls that want that for themselves.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-27 06:43:13)

#285 2023-08-27 07:51:55

mitkobs

Fighting Source is impossible scenario, not a chance in that to succeed. Then for what it is, do they(anti lifers) do not know that they are wasting time and energy in doing something totally useless and unproductive. Could be also an illusion that we come to think that something nefarious is fighting Source. Certainly in this reality this fight of anti life is integral and observable and many people are suffering from it. So what it is and why is it?

I think the lack of consciousness in some forms of life, which is lack of knowledge and state of limitation is driving them crazy, their misery is driving them crazy and they fight with whatever they have and can against other forms of life that they think are oppressive and keeping them in such deprived state of being. Could be that the answer.

Or simply this part of life do not exists, it is present only to create a world of high contrast in order the souls to have their trials of endurance and integrity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-27 07:56:05)

#286 2023-08-27 17:09:34

mitkobs

Being deprived and limited is one thing but when offered real help to become better and when that is refused decisively shows that such entities do not want to get better, do not want to come to the light, they want to be free but on their terms and to do whatever nasty and awful they want to do without taking responsibility. So they are where they deserve to be and are deprived and limited accordingly and do not have right for objection and they know this. And because of that they fight Source - you, who is pro life, pro happiness, pro enlightenment and everything that is good in the world. So we can dismiss this option. Dark side will stay dark side to the last breath and thus should will be.
Could be all this nothing more than a program coming from the souls, like a video game and every fake character fallows their programing and do what is supposed from them to do, thus they play evil entities all the way to the end but actually all of it is nothing more than illusion but with that our life as personalities also will be an illusion. Only important from this "game" is to be who we truly are, the Source, find back the way and incorporate our true self in really challenging circumstances.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-27 17:13:20)

#287 2023-08-30 16:24:12

mitkobs

Tangible/specific/logical thinking vs. abstract thinking. What is the difference. In abstract thinking the object of the thought is not present here and now in front of the senses, it is in the mind like ideas, visions, imagination. When something is not in the range of the 5 senses people in 3D tend to dismiss it and not think about it even deem as fantasy and call it non existent. This logical tangible thinking is the way of the so called scientific method on Earth that is accepting as valid only what can be detected, explored, investigated and studied scientifically. Everything else is deemed as fantasy and non existent. Imaginative abstract thinking is also known as emotional intelligence. There are many phenomenon in life that cannot be detected and studied logically but they are so big part of life that without them life will not be possible and still science will mark them as nonsense. The consciousness is such mystery and in the same time without it nothing can be possible. Human being is capable in both logical and abstract thinking, we have this emotional intelligence, also known as intuition. With abstract thinking new ideas are possible, great ideas, genius ideas. Abstract thinking is what can see projections as a future. This is what makes a story out of nothing, write a novel, have dreams, make music, draw a picture, etc.

#288 2023-09-15 05:55:39

mitkobs

The great importance of not being important. Or why is so important to be humble. A narcissist see itself as most important in the world, above all and everyone, excellent in everything even when is not excellent in anything. Narcissist is proud with their ego-personality and sees it as something untouchable, ready to defend it viciously, no one should dare to question it or there would be severe consequences.
Humble person knows its importance deep down spiritually, but do not brag about it, do not talk about it, do not make a show out of it, do not feel inside anything special and like a chosen than anyone else. That is when people are able to "see" their true self within. Humble person do not exaggerate themselves. They do not want to be someone else, someone better or worse. Humble person is a realist when acknowledging own true self. It is the story about the ego-personality again and how people are invested in it and cannot see their true self. It is very common reality in 3D, a spiritual blindness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-15 05:56:29)

#289 2023-09-16 06:13:55

mitkobs

Importance of a soul is "measured" by its integrity to the Source. In another words importance means integral function in the ALL. What we do and how what we do helps everything/everyone else. In spiritual world souls are integral with Source in every way because they are extensions of Source and that means that they cannot be not important for Source.

In 3D world importance is measured from how much money you can make.
Also there is another more obscure importance achieved with applying violence, manipulation, gaslighting or in another words to make yourself important with deceiving or subjugating people. Fear energy. In such situations the importance of a person depends on how tricky or scary the person can be. And such achieved respect is not genuine, because is not real respect. Oppressed and deceived do not respect truly, they genuinely will resent oppressors and deceivers and in first chance they have they will object and will get away from them.

True importance comes from being useful to other people and when that dynamic of being useful is mutual, not when one side is being exploited by another.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-16 06:16:23)

#290 2023-09-16 16:02:37

mitkobs

Rewatched the video about the false people and this statement is really striking and make me think every time about my acquaintances in this life and if they have been really caring about me and I also question if I was caring enough about them.

Mari quote: "But when talking about people who are total strangers or that we hardly know, worrying about what they think about us or about anything that has to do with us is a total waste of time and emotional energy. I must tell you the hard truth, my friends: they don't care. They don't care about your suffering and hardship, and neither do they about your achievements. And this is how you can tell your real friends from those who are fake ones or none at all."

And this is about strangers. But what about people that we thought are friends, even family and we spent time together in the past and now they are like vanished(when not dead), showing no interest, not calling, not asking if we are alright and what is going on. This is really striking. Are they false people as well. Because when I think about them I know that I still care, but they themselves do not show any evidence of caring. And with that I let them go and also do not call them and asking them anymore. I do this experiment with people that I know distancing myself and if they cut connection like I do not exist, I let them go, reciprocating what they do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-16 16:05:32)

#291 2023-09-17 06:13:36

mitkobs

True respect is inspired by great and heroic qualities of character. What one is respecting is what one is or aspire to be like. People say that respect is something that have to be earned. You will have my respect when I know who you truly are and when you have these qualities of character that I admire.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-17 06:14:17)

#292 2023-09-18 05:24:01

mitkobs

I can respect someone total stranger for showing kindness, for being sincere, for being natural and themselves. I do not need to know them closer for that. I can respect someone for their gifts/skills that they share like a musician or a painter or an actor but that do not mean that will respect them as persons because I do not know them closer as persons.
And of course I will not respect anyone, even a family member if they have the opposite of qualities I admire.
Those I cannot respect are naturally out of my way and out of my life. I do not want anything to do with them for now and until they change and become respectful in my eyes. It is totally useless and counter productive to have something to do with people that are not in your league so to say and when they are self entitled and arrogant.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-18 05:26:06)

#293 2023-09-19 22:15:23

Horton HaW

This link was posted by TSD.9111. Vella talks about the different ways a narcissist and psychopath can be viewed.
https://icic.law/2023/08/12/%F0%9F%87%B … wo-worlds/

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#294 2023-09-19 22:23:03

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

Rewatched the video about the false people and this statement is really striking and make me think every time about my acquaintances in this life and if they have been really caring about me and I also question if I was caring enough about them.

Mari quote: "But when talking about people who are total strangers or that we hardly know, worrying about what they think about us or about anything that has to do with us is a total waste of time and emotional energy. I must tell you the hard truth, my friends: they don't care. They don't care about your suffering and hardship, and neither do they about your achievements. And this is how you can tell your real friends from those who are fake ones or none at all."

And this is about strangers. But what about people that we thought are friends, even family and we spent time together in the past and now they are like vanished(when not dead), showing no interest, not calling, not asking if we are alright and what is going on. This is really striking. Are they false people as well. Because when I think about them I know that I still care, but they themselves do not show any evidence of caring. And with that I let them go and also do not call them and asking them anymore. I do this experiment with people that I know distancing myself and if they cut connection like I do not exist, I let them go, reciprocating what they do.

This whole planet has very sick models. Getting sicker by the day. People are mentally practicing these sick qualities. So it is a sad reality, but this lack of compassion is being taught and reinforced. So just understand this is how people are operating. Many have little left over to care about a whole lot.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#295 2023-09-20 05:34:14

mitkobs

Lack of compassion screams about being Source disconnected to me and turning into a tulpa(if was not before that). It can be a life choice of giving up from own soul and becoming a tulpa. Those who care, who are compassionate do not need validation or can be violently persuaded otherwise from outside, they just are deep down always compassionate and caring and nothing(like hardest life conditions) can take away that.

With chemical violation like the vaxx they can disconnect only the body from Source as the person will no longer can feel itself spiritually connected but the Soul that is living in the Spiritual world cannot be touched by anything and simply the connection signal with the vessel will become weaker and weaker.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-20 05:40:45)

#296 2023-09-20 06:00:43

mitkobs

Hard life condition of course can obstruct people to act compassionately because of the physical limitations. One may not afford to help physically or do not know how to help this way(not having the needed information). But deep down they know that they care even if they cannot afford to be helpful with not having the money or the power to do so. They still can give advice, encouraging words, send good energy on the way of people who need help.

#297 2023-09-21 08:34:54

mitkobs

Can I force myself to respect someone who I feel repulsed by - not a chance. Being repulsed is indication that I should back away from that one, stop having interaction with them, go in safe distance from them. Or fight them if they are aggressive and invading our personal space and if the fight is possible to achieve a satisfying result.

Force can be respected for the damage that can make but not for the reasons why certain individuals are using force/violence to achieve what they want. Like you can respect someone being a menace to you and with that keep a safe distance or engage into confrontation if there is no other better option to resolve the issues.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-21 08:37:16)

#298 2023-09-21 09:19:19

Tecumseh

I believe that we are surrounded by different degrees of narcissism on a daily basis. It is as if we cannot escape it. We are also capable of it ourselves. We just stop ourselves when we realize it. And that is the difference between us and them. To violate free will or not to violate free will, that is the question.

You want a Pat answer. NOT to violate free will. It's too precious. And there is.......no such thing as free will from the higher realms perspective.

So don't take away what little fantasy we have of charting our own destiny. It is the worst thing you can do to a person. To try and change them into something they are not. Is that not what narcissists do? Besides feed/bleed off your energy?

mitkobs wrote:

Can I force myself to respect someone who I feel repulsed by - not a chance. Being repulsed is indication that I should back away from that one, stop having interaction with them, go in safe distance from them. Or fight them if they are aggressive and invading our personal space and if the fight is possible to achieve a satisfying result.

Force can be respected for the damage that can make but not for the reasons why certain individuals are using force/violence to achieve what they want. Like you can respect someone being a menace to you and with that keep a safe distance or engage into confrontation if there is no other better option to resolve the issues.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-09-21 09:21:31)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#299 2023-09-21 11:09:46

mitkobs

Free will or in another words freedom (and I reflected already on the question of freedom) is the most important of everything one can have ever and nothing and no one can take it away from us at least in the high spiritual world. This 3D reality here is also a spiritual world but invaded and established by Draconian thugs and turned into mind slavery camp. When you live in any kind of slavery conditions you are able to appreciate not having the freedom you need. For one thing this reality is helpful at least, to make us appreciate what we do not have.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-21 11:10:37)

#300 2023-09-22 09:34:33

mitkobs

I will take the Sun for best comparison example about why not being important(being humble) is important. Everyone have to agree that the Sun is upmost importance in Its solar system about sustaining life and yet stays like in background, like a small shining circle in the sky emitting light and radiation but not imposing Its presence(Maybe Aldebaran will not be good comparison example in this case). Often people forget about the Sun and take It for granted, like part of the picture they see everyday. People even do not understand that the Sun is so important and integral and without the Sun life will not be possible and not only like a light source but more as frequency potentiator and for that cannot be substituted by anything else in large.

Board footer