You are not logged in.

#26 2023-08-02 06:42:49

mitkobs

Re: Pfizer Factory Tornado - What Really Happened? Athena Swaruu Informs

Regressives have other values and ideas. They want the Lyrian vessel to serve them as infinite amusement pleasure ride but without to meet the consequences of so much pleasure. Nevertheless consequences always come, they cannot be avoided, no one can escape the mess they do for themselves and it does not matter if you know or you do not know what you are doing. Their beloved duality is striking them down, because things always need to balance themselves in one way or another.

#27 2023-08-02 20:45:41

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Oh I'm all for ending this stupid and horrific 'school,' because from my perspective, souls and seeds that enter gain more trauma than they seem able to work through and trauma for trauma's sake only benefits the low astral entities and beings that feed off the energy of suffering. And sadly I don't remember agreeing to being in this planet's Matrix, but its clear I've come here to do my part in ending it; because I would never come here just for the traumatic experiences. What about you Brahman, do you remember agreeing to this game?

I feel the same. This is too cruel and sick.
I DO NOT CONSENT to this sick agenda!

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-02 21:35:42)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2023-08-03 16:41:40

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

There are a lot of ETs in human bodies on Earth and they die every day.
Is this federation following the prime directive at all? Why are they helping the cabal and regressives? Is this allowed according to the directive? Why can they support the cabal and have to hinder the starseeds? Can't the cabal do everything themselves like the starseeds? Finally why being so "moral" do they allow aliens to live on such a dangerous place as Earth in human form subjected to all kinds of trials and death? Why do the races in the federation allow such genocide? Why doesn't anyone ask them there?

The focus on "contrast" and the belief in this to advance seems to be strong. It seems to over-shadow all else. Reminds me of the scientist watching the petri dish. The difference in emotions seems to be a big gap.

It is this divide that seems to be an issue. How far can one go to support a group of self-destructive psychopaths hell bent on turning earth into a giant plastic ornament, all the while thinking about "immortality"?

On one hand they help crank up the volume and on the other they seek to control and contain it. Earth is Federation, but is it being treated as such?

I wept listening to Mari's video on extractions part 3.

#29 2023-08-04 15:12:20

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Is this federation following the prime directive at all? Why are they helping the cabal and regressives? Is this allowed according to the directive? Why can they support the cabal and have to hinder the starseeds? Can't the cabal do everything themselves like the starseeds? Finally why being so "moral" do they allow aliens to live on such a dangerous place as Earth in human form subjected to all kinds of trials and death? Why do the races in the federation allow such genocide? Why doesn't anyone ask them there?

The focus on "contrast" and the belief in this to advance seems to be strong. It seems to over-shadow all else. Reminds me of the scientist watching the petri dish. The difference in emotions seems to be a big gap.

It is this divide that seems to be an issue. How far can one go to support a group of self-destructive psychopaths hell bent on turning earth into a giant plastic ornament, all the while thinking about "immortality"?

On one hand they help crank up the volume and on the other they seek to control and contain it. Earth is Federation, but is it being treated as such?

The empirical mind cannot grasp spirituality. Those who Mari said are in the federation and are very spiritual but non-emotional, I am less and less concerned about that anymore. Maybe we should be like them and be both spiritual and unemotional to the matrix. Why worry about some illusion? But everyone knows what they need.

I think they just experience emotion or perceive it differently. Maybe more compartmentalized. I often wonder about the me that chose to come and how I thought then. I get information, but this is still different. For me emotion is very important. The inner me just knows this. It is too natural in a state of oneness. To be brave is to be with the fear and still proceed. Our system models seem to be almost devoid of compassion.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-04 15:38:02)

#30 2023-08-05 03:46:01

RobertB400

I have been in a few tornadoes and helped with the aftermath clean up and have seen the destruction they cause, that pfizer building looked just like you said,looked like someone "Stomped"on it for sure....Meow, lol

#31 2023-08-05 03:58:03

Tecumseh

RobertB400 wrote:

I have been in a few tornadoes and helped with the aftermath clean up and have seen the destruction they cause, that pfizer building looked just like you said,looked like someone "Stomped"on it for sure....Meow, lol

Cat's love playing with their food. Bet ya they did not eat what they found there. They analyzed it, documented it, and fed it to the ship. Just like the Taygetans did.

They just did it from orbit, because they can't walk down a street in a T-shirt and shorts.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#32 2023-08-05 21:01:01

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
RobertB400 wrote:

Cat's love playing with their food. Bet ya they did not eat what they found there. They analyzed it, documented it, and fed it to the ship. Just like the Taygetans did.

They just did it from orbit, because they can't walk down a street in a T-shirt and shorts.

They could cosplay as SWAT cats or something... LoL

Seriously do hope they are documenting. The fact that it's gone this far is amazing. This could be extinction level.

#33 2023-08-09 19:50:21

Big if true.

I will try to confirm this and try to understand the complications. So far we had information that only Karistus operated on their own.

Balance/paradigm seems to be shifting.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#34 2023-08-09 20:18:46

Tecumseh

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Big if true.

I will try to confirm this and try to understand the complications. So far we had information that only Karistus operated on their own.

Don't forget about Swaruunians. They are not beholding to Alcyone's Federation agreement/treaty either. Like Taygetans are at the moment.

Let's hope that Sol13 system dynamic is a deal breaker for Taygetan, Engan, Solatian, Elohim and Uurmah. Among other concerned High Councils.

I'm under the impression that what is happening here is very dangerous. Enslaving and eating Lyran/Karistus can not end well.

They are true interstellar by birthright. And you don't want to piss them off by trying to change them in to something that they are NOT.

Highly emotional races with instinctive and built-in connection with Source should be managed by highly emotional races with built in connection with Source. NOT by races who do not share similar ethics and core societal norms.

It makes for serious problems down the road.

Imagine if you will an untethered Alfratan faction out for blood, and you start to see what I mean. Not good.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#35 2023-08-09 22:11:19

Alec

Tecumseh wrote:

(...)Highly emotional races with instinctive and built-in connection with Source should be managed by highly emotional races with built in connection with Source. NOT by races who do not share similar ethics and core societal norms.(...)

Absolutely.
And that's precisely why the Federation struggles with unified decision-making.
Consequently, it's divided into two factions.

Nonetheless, this could present an issue. The Federation, by nature, operates in a binary manner—neither strictly positive nor negative. Assigning only emotional races to oversee Earth might trigger a conflict of interests driven by polarization. It's important to note that being emotional doesn't necessarily equate to positivity; there are regressive races that possess emotions. Thus, unemotional races remain necessary within the Federation to maintain a balanced spectrum.

However, I do believe that when it comes to Earth, decision-making should be prioritized for emotional races.

#36 2023-08-10 00:14:25

Tecumseh

From what I understand Karistus/Lyran are not Xenophobic.

We understand that ALL races are connected.

It's Well World, Well System, Well Galaxy and above (and below) thinking.

Sure we nurture and protect Nature. By Nature.

We (by Nature) hold a belief system that is ALL Inclusive.

Ethics are in the eye of the beholder.

And debatable. But not to us. By Nature.

It's not debatable because we created all the playgrounds to play in.

Therefore we get to choose which playground that we prefer to play in.

And if we don't like where it is going. We can change whatever we like.

We understand it's a semi- free will Universe. Because we helped Create it.

And on Earth there exists the old testament. What you bring in to this World, you have the RIGHT to take it right back out again.

Play by the "Rules"? We invented the RULES.

Alec wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

(...)Highly emotional races with instinctive and built-in connection with Source should be managed by highly emotional races with built in connection with Source. NOT by races who do not share similar ethics and core societal norms.(...)

Absolutely.

Nonetheless, this could present an issue. The Federation, by nature, operates in a binary manner—neither strictly positive nor negative. Assigning only emotional races to oversee Earth might trigger a conflict of interests driven by polarization. It's important to note that being emotional doesn't necessarily equate to positivity; there are regressive races that possess emotions. Thus, unemotional races remain necessary within the Federation to maintain a balanced spectrum.

However, I do believe that when it comes to Earth, decision-making should be prioritized for emotional races.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#37 2023-08-16 19:04:03

Big if true.

Today in my local spiritual growth center my translation of this video was read loudly and everyone was asked to comment on this.

People expressed gratitude towards Urmah and relief that our cries for working together with Service to others interstellar civilizations have been heard.

Also we declared Federation obsolete. Therefore there shall be new structures based on unconditional love, absolute truth, 6d+ and integration.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-08-16 19:06:02)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#38 2023-08-16 20:24:20

Tecumseh

I am not sure why but my outlook on life stems somewhat on what I learned from playing D&D in the early 80's.

Alignments. Chaotic, Lawful and Neutral. Good and evil. And neutral neutral which I have always thought (until recently) was unachievable. That's 7 alignments.

And race. Male, female and other (biological not mental)

For those of you that know D&D original Gygax D&D my best character was Druid/Magic User half elven, with a 12 (or higher don't remember) psyonics on a twenty sided die. Chaotic Good, always. As in all my different characters that I rolled up.

I made friends with the dungeon master (he was my friend anyway) because he knew I could read his mind. On paper anyway!

The controllers are in the neutral category swaying towards good and evil occasionally but their perception is that they don't really care where everyone else goes. They are comfortable where they are. They never move, they never question, they just don't care.

Or understand the rest. They are stagnant. They don't move. They don't question. Or care to question. All mind, no heart. No emotion..

Just the way I look at it. For what it is worth.

Alec wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Absolutely.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#39 2023-08-16 20:41:25

Horton HaW

Big if true.

Today in my local spiritual growth center my translation of this video was read loudly and everyone was asked to comment on this.

People expressed gratitude towards Urmah and relief that our cries for working together with Service to others interstellar civilizations have been heard.

Also we declared Federation obsolete. Therefore there shall be new structures based on unconditional love, absolute truth, 6d+ and integration.

Good to hear.

#40 2023-08-16 20:57:14

Tecumseh

Thank you Celestial Marriage!

"Also we declared Federation obsolete. Therefore there shall be new structures based on unconditional love, absolute truth, 6d+ and integration."

No words to express the tears in my eyes. Personally....

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#41 2023-08-17 06:13:14

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The empirical mind cannot grasp spirituality. Those who Mari said are in the federation and are very spiritual but non-emotional, I am less and less concerned about that anymore. Maybe we should be like them and be both spiritual and unemotional to the matrix. Why worry about some illusion? But everyone knows what they need.

Rejection of emotion is unintegration. It is unlove, it is unintelligence. Without emotion=without "why". Without purpose. A stupid machine grinding its gears...for what? Emotional intelligence is another side of intelligence. Without it, beings tend to be stupid and regressive, and their "advancement" tends to be reduced to retarded mechanistic sophistry. Without emotion, there is nothing but the "empirical", be it "physical" empiricism and/or "spiritual" empiricism.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-08-17 06:22:35)

righteously indignant

#42 2023-08-21 21:06:53

Pymander

It appears the mainstream press is back to encouraging vaccines and boosters for the fall similar to what the Taygetan's said was planned. (https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden- … 023-08-20/)

I wonder how much damage the Urmah's attack really did. Sounds like it may have only had short term setbacks I fear.

#43 2023-08-21 21:42:22

shar-el-oha

Amidst Maui's turmoil, my Oahu based business owner has adjusted and reiterated the papaya rules for employees.

#44 2023-08-22 00:31:24

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

It appears the mainstream press is back to encouraging vaccines and boosters for the fall similar to what the Taygetan's said was planned. (https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden- … 023-08-20/)

I wonder how much damage the Urmah's attack really did. Sounds like it may have only had short term setbacks I fear.

Well they always do this. The flu shot is a biggy. However, there have been delays on cv19. This can vary by location, but I am sure legal issues are also a factor.

This is going to other states.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/did-we-ju … on/5810638

Ban The Jab Resolution Given To Sheriffs In Florida: Republicans Urge Action Against Deadly Vaccines
https://rumble.com/v2zuq2y-ban-the-jab- … ction.html

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-22 00:41:05)

#45 2023-08-22 04:19:44

Tecumseh

Crap. That's not good.

But it is more validation. There is that, at least.

Heart break. I wish I could lead a nation of "tribes" to sail and help you and yours.

We are working on it.

shar-el-oha wrote:

Amidst Maui's turmoil, my Oahu based business owner has adjusted and reiterated the papaya rules for employees.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#46 2023-08-22 16:31:04

Horton HaW

They are planning big things this coming year so get focused and prepare. It is coming. Upto Dec seems like it is going to get rough. Remember the Alex Collier vid posted.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-22 16:32:44)

#47 2023-08-22 17:00:23

Alec

Don't let fear hold you back; fear shouldn't dominate. There might be turbulence before improvements occur. The controllers are currently in a state of desperation, and as Earth's frequency shifts, changes will happen rapidly. If the controllers don't act within this timeframe, it's game over for them. This urgency explains their desperation.

Last edited by Alec (2023-08-22 17:01:49)

#48 2023-08-22 17:51:06

Tecumseh

From your words and mental up-loading to Source ears my friend.

Alec wrote:

Don't let fear hold you back; fear shouldn't dominate. There might be turbulence before improvements occur. The controllers are currently in a state of desperation, and as Earth's frequency shifts, changes will happen rapidly. If the controllers don't act within this timeframe, it's game over for them. This urgency explains their desperation.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#49 2023-08-27 05:46:51

Brahman

Jupiter 9 wrote:

The Federation and the qabals are not happy with the Urmah:

https://media.tenor.com/AeZ5xw0eMikAAAA … la-cat.gif

This is very funny. Lol
GF may be very into the game. Not like us. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#50 2023-09-03 10:32:07

Horton HaW wrote:

They are planning big things this coming year so get focused and prepare. It is coming. Upto Dec seems like it is going to get rough. Remember the Alex Collier vid posted.

Can you please link it ? (again)

Or send me on telegram.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-09-03 10:32:24)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer