You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-18 06:56:48

Eldon Deluz

This song is incrediable and worldwide

Perhaps you have heard it, if not, it is 100% worth a listen. Not just for what is being said, but it is full of raw emotion, symbolism, and more.

The song: Oliver Anthony Rich Men North of Richmond
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSA-SY5Hro

I know that many are not from the U.S. But this song speaks to people from all over the world, how fitting for what Gosia and team have been doing for many years now.

There are a couple of things for non-us viewers should note.

• North of Richmond" Richmond is a town in the State of Virginia, north of this is the U.S capitol Washington DC. (Where all the politicians are located)

• "Welfare" is a social program in which government gives money to people who are financially struggling. It has long been taken advantage of, paying medical, transportation, food, and much more to people who have no problem doing nothing and getting paid to do so. It was intended to be used as a short-term help, but in many states, people just live on it perpetually.

• "Miners/Minors" (same pronunciation) double meaning "coal miner" / any person under the age of "18".

Symbolism
I have not heard one person mention this, but take a look at his forehead, now look at the logo on his shirt!
1m4pM8Z.png
Swaruu talks about this in the video "Ancient Egypt and Symbology" Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7YkAtis-fE&t=1095s
Reference Img from the video:
I9JvSMV.png

World Wide
I must also add this, I have seen so much garbage, bad news, and bullshit on the news and even in the alt channels I pay attention to. It was NICE to see the reactions of people from across the world, how this one song seems to have ignited a come together moment almost instantly and without warning. People all over the world DO GET IT. Having watched about 50 reaction videos from youtube people all over the world; it was refreshing to see the amount of people who actually understood many of the things, understood the nuances of what was not being said and really brought many to tears.

If you want to see what I mean by the worldwide nature of it there is one video from this young lady from Nigeria she is moved to tears and I just wanted to give her a hug. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhz19n … LL&index=8

It truly is an amazing thing. I hope you all enjoy it as I did and I hope my little notes above have helped.

With love, Eldon

Last edited by Eldon Deluz (2023-08-18 06:58:51)

#2 2023-08-18 07:29:47

Lyran

Re: This song is incrediable and worldwide

Fantastic! Thank you - I very much appreciate the heartfelt, as a highly emotional man, I value the same smile❤️

#3 2023-08-18 16:09:41

Jupiter 9

Thanks for sharing Eldon, this feels genuine and real and it feels great to see things like this amidst all the mainstream kabal controlled garbage.

"... I wish politicians look out for minors and not just some minors on an island somewhere..."  Oh snap, shots fired lol smile

I saw this in the recommended videos list and was like, uh oh they are trying to hijack him and get him to sell his soul, and from the song it doesn't seem like it'll work but let's see:

Off the Grid Farmer Gets RECORD DEAL After Protest Song Goes VIRAL

And when I clicked on the above video, I saw this on the recommended list and just as it's apparent from that song, he seems to be genuine and the real deal and it seem he is "one of us" uncorruptible, uncontrollable, not easily manipulable 'troublemakers'. Color me impressed.

Oliver Anthony Speaks Out After Turning Down $8 Million Music Industry Offer

Yazhi: [...] The control mechanism behind MSM and MainStream Alternative Media has many faces and uses many tools to achieve their goals. Some are direct slander and debunking of any one who dares to oppose them, but this is done in many levels as well, so the MSM will debunk and slander the MSAM (MainStream Alternative Media) creating a perception of duality and of having to choose sides in the minds of simple people, moving them back into the MSM official narrative, but other wiser people will see that both the MSM and the MSAM are controlled by the same people with a narrative and an agenda, so the controllers create another deeper level of undercover and deeper Alternative Media to oppose the MainStream Alternative Media, MSAM, and then yet again to a deeper level. This with the specific purpose of controlling all levels of consciousness and spiritual awakening of the population.

But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible.

Quote from: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles [...]

And speaking of farmers and dangerous troublemakers for the status quo, this reminded me of Eva Vlaardingerbroek, another person that seems legit and genuine and the real deal and doesn't seem to bee some kind of controlled opposition.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=34738#p34738

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-08-19 01:00:03

Horton HaW

Eldon Deluz wrote:

Perhaps you have heard it, if not, it is 100% worth a listen. Not just for what is being said, but it is full of raw emotion, symbolism, and more.

The song: Oliver Anthony Rich Men North of Richmond
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSA-SY5Hro

I know that many are not from the U.S. But this song speaks to people from all over the world, how fitting for what Gosia and team have been doing for many years now.

There are a couple of things for non-us viewers should note.

• North of Richmond" Richmond is a town in the State of Virginia, north of this is the U.S capitol Washington DC. (Where all the politicians are located)

• "Welfare" is a social program in which government gives money to people who are financially struggling. It has long been taken advantage of, paying medical, transportation, food, and much more to people who have no problem doing nothing and getting paid to do so. It was intended to be used as a short-term help, but in many states, people just live on it perpetually.

• "Miners/Minors" (same pronunciation) double meaning "coal miner" / any person under the age of "18".

Symbolism
I have not heard one person mention this, but take a look at his forehead, now look at the logo on his shirt!
https://i.imgur.com/1m4pM8Z.png
Swaruu talks about this in the video "Ancient Egypt and Symbology" Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7YkAtis-fE&t=1095s
Reference Img from the video:
https://i.imgur.com/I9JvSMV.png

World Wide
I must also add this, I have seen so much garbage, bad news, and bullshit on the news and even in the alt channels I pay attention to. It was NICE to see the reactions of people from across the world, how this one song seems to have ignited a come together moment almost instantly and without warning. People all over the world DO GET IT. Having watched about 50 reaction videos from youtube people all over the world; it was refreshing to see the amount of people who actually understood many of the things, understood the nuances of what was not being said and really brought many to tears.

If you want to see what I mean by the worldwide nature of it there is one video from this young lady from Nigeria she is moved to tears and I just wanted to give her a hug. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhz19n … LL&index=8

It truly is an amazing thing. I hope you all enjoy it as I did and I hope my little notes above have helped.

With love, Eldon

Blue Grass music can be very soulful. I would say this is in that genre.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer