You are not logged in.

#26 2023-08-23 20:57:00

arkangel

Re: Brainstorming how to get Cosmic Agency to go Viral

akos996 wrote:

To bring some positive/constructive ideas I would say the best and easiest way to help this community grow is by looking around the communities you are highly involved with on the internet.
For example I am involved in the Youtube channel "Way of thinking" which highly resonates with woken people, with the same messages / knowledge that we share and learn.
Another one would be "The Alchemist". She teaches a lot about the Matrix of our world, the fact of non real people and all the rest.  Or Dolores Cannons channel for that matter is the easiest by far since she teaches exactly what we know as truth.

You would be surprized how many people leave comments of realizing they are starseeds or similar and are a hair away from finding it.

I/you/we could just leave positive comments that we've found this amazing channel or whatever. That could be a way to guide those who seek with the least negative exposure.
Sure it might spark ridicule in the comments but it will find a lot of people who want it.

So in short don't drag those who don't appreciate it for miles, instead find those on your doorstep and show them the way in. You know the thing about the trees and the forest. Similar concept.

thanks for the channel suggestion, I listen to https://www.youtube.com/@NextLevelSoul a lot, some good interviews there.

#27 2023-08-23 21:06:06

mitkobs

TSD.9111 how do you know that you are from the ground crew, if you do not mind asking you? Taygeta do not do confirmation of stellar identity.

#28 2023-08-23 22:12:21

Lyran

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I was living in the mainstream materialism science box for about 3 decades and I wouldn't touch all this woo woo stuff with a ten foot pole back then, and that's why it's easy for me to get in the shoes of the "normies" and understand very well how all this looks from their mainstream perspectives, and I think this is too much for the mainstream population. It's better to focus more on spreading awareness about the CA inside the spiritual communities. That is mostly who the crew is trying to reach and trying awaken to the deeper layers of the matrix that most of them are still asleep to even though they are already awake to one layer of the matrix.

And I personally prefer to mention CA and the other channels organically when it comes up naturally and is related to a video or a post or comes up naturally inside a conversation without promoting it too much, and then leave it to the free will and intuition of each person to check it out and look into it or not. But that's just my personal more subtle style. You can still chain yourself to something with a big ass speaker if you want Lyran, just maybe do it in places like Sedona or something haha Similar to what other members have expressed I too personally have the sense that it's not safe to draw too much mainstream attention on CA yet, maybe in the future but for now I feel like it might be better to keep a more low profile when dealing with the mainstream. Remember that even the crew is cautious how much they push the boundaries because some things may put the safety of the ground crew and the channels at risk. smile

Cool cool big_smile

#29 2023-08-23 22:31:49

Paganini

TSD.9111 wrote:

I know from my astral experiences, so they don't need to publicly confirm me (for some of us in hostile places such a confirmation would be dangerous). Although I get how some people are, they belittle and/or dismiss anything that isn't public from Toleka, and if you are such a person I request that you don't impose that on me please. As I also don't seek to be harmful or deceitful, thank you.

mitkobs wrote:

TSD.9111 how do you know that you are from the ground crew, if you do not mind asking you? Taygeta do not do confirmation of stellar identity.

Welcome to the forum @TSD. I’m certain that I am not a starseed (although Yazhi would disagree) and that I am straight from Source but that doesn’t mean that I don’t feel a connection to other starseeds and love the Taygetan and Swaruunian crew very much. So I think it’s pretty cool that you know like Gosia and Dale know although I don’t think it’s because they’ve had astral experiences, but correct me if I’m wrong. It’s amazing how the information comes to someone when it’s time for one to know. I would be blown away if I found out I’m in immersion instead of what I feel to know is true. I’ve enjoyed your posts so I say again, “Welcome!”

In La'kech

#30 2023-08-23 22:39:13

Tecumseh

Right! Bloody well Right! (Supertramp)

Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:

If I have to - I’ll bloody well chain myself to something with a big ass speaker.

LoL. Yes very subtle.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#31 2023-08-23 23:36:57

Lyran

TSD.9111 wrote:

I know from my astral experiences, so they don't need to publicly confirm me (for some of us in hostile places such a confirmation would be dangerous). Although I get how some people are, they belittle and/or dismiss anything that isn't public from Toleka, and if you are such a person I request that you don't impose that on me please. As I also don't seek to be harmful or deceitful, thank you.

Hey TSD.9111, Hello smile Happy to meet you here smile smile outstanding my friend. Welcome Hugs! I hope your living your best life, as I am smile

#32 2023-08-24 00:42:35

Meridianwoman

Is this something like - Ivy of Temmer signs off,
and soon TSD9111 joins?

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#33 2023-08-24 01:20:51

Meridianwoman

I was just wondering because you registered on swaruu.org two days ago, on 2023-08-21 and know who Ivy is.

Seems like you would have joined long ago, since you well acquainted other members and their past conversations.

#34 2023-08-24 01:35:29

Horton HaW

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey there Lyran my friend, thank you for your kind words and welcoming me, hugs back smile

I'm living as good as I possibly can, much more difficult than what I thought I signed up for, but that's typical for Earth hahaha

Lyran wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey TSD.9111, Hello smile Happy to meet you here smile smile outstanding my friend. Welcome Hugs! I hope your living your best life, as I am smile

Yes..an understatement. Need a T-shirt...LoL Can't make this kind of cartoon reality up.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#35 2023-08-24 02:29:47

Tecumseh

We are all an avatar from someplace else. Or everywhere all the "time". Or just from here. And that would really worry me.

TSD.9111 wrote:

I write from Taygeta? No, I'm on Earth mitkobs lol But I am from the ground crew; a starseed like Gosia, Dale and others like us, we are allowed to be on forums. You are thinking of Toleka sky crew and they have their own rules and restrictions to be on the internet.

mitkobs wrote:

TSD.9111 why you write from the name of Taygeta, another impersonator? It is said many times that they do not participate in this forum (at least openly) and if someone claim they are from the team is strait forward a lie.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#36 2023-08-24 07:01:58

mitkobs

TSD.9111 wrote:

mitkobs wrote:

OK, just wanted to clear that. When talking like representing Taygeta, like you say we Taygeta or something like that, can be taken wrongly by other users in the forum, like some member of team Toleka is talking in the forum which is not happening, do you understand this. Thank you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-24 07:03:01)

#37 2023-08-24 07:44:41

Scott Summers

Mitkobs

I think your discernment is sharper than ever. Well done. smile

Perhaps a more appropriate forum for some members would be familyoftaygeta. That site is quite well-funded and has really cool AI graphics. Just sayin’. big_smile

mitkobs wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

mitkobs wrote:

OK, just wanted to clear that. When talking like representing Taygeta, like you say we Taygeta or something like that, can be taken wrongly by other users in the forum, like some member of team Toleka is talking in the forum which is not happening, do you understand this. Thank you.

#38 2023-08-24 08:04:25

mitkobs

TSD.9111, but when not confirmed officially you will sound like a pretender to other users who are not claiming such positions of authority. Like you want to sound more convincing in your opinions. Just noticing and saying, not my goal to offend you or belittle you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-24 08:05:27)

#39 2023-08-24 10:31:58

shar-el-oha

Greetings TSD.9111!!
Glad to get to know you as I get to know more of us here. 
I have enjoyed your information, insight, and knowledge, as I have many others.  That is why I stay. The resonance and compulsion to stay within this "comfort zone" that is actually expanding and growing as we all speak and share our thoughts, feelings, and explorations.  For this I am thankful for this platform to share and soak up as much as we can -- by choice!  (because it seems in this cell of the matrix that brought us here, "choice" is not something there is much of these days, and it's what we are fighting for!!"
"Gan-bat-te!!!"  - Let's Keep Going smile!!  (japanese)
Aloha Ka-kou!!  Aloha To Us All!!
I feel honored to be with you all.  Mahalo (thanks) !

#40 2023-08-24 10:31:59

Paganini

Wow oh wow! Is it any wonder we don’t have more Taygetan starseeds in immersion posting on this forum? @mitkobs, you had said some horrible things to Ivy on this forum. If I remember correctly you accused her of being a Satanist or something along those lines. And it’s going down the same path regarding TSD. Between you, Scott Summers and Meridianwoman, you will chase away what this forum is all about. I disagree with Scott Summers regarding your discernment. It is off. Way off. Please look to being your own authority without even needing confirmation from Gosia and friends. That’s the least you can do after all they’ve done for us. Or are you actually not truly on their side? People, this forum is crawling with Cabal agents. They’re pretty easy to spot since they all speak basically the same. I wish Gosia would make this forum private with military quality security so things like this can be prevented. And look at this for what it truly is…a Taygetan gets on this forum and the attacks begin. I apologize to you TSD and Gosia and friends who many times don’t get the respect deserved nor the true acknowledgement of being our friends. What a shame.

In La'kech

#41 2023-08-24 13:22:49

mitkobs

Ivy started first attacking my opinions and saying things that I cannot accept, so I replied and if she is taken the conversion too personally it is her problem. I cannot manage what other people are thinking and feeling, this is their job. Also when we have some kind of dispute on some topic it is natural when participate in it to keep own opinion and ideas. When things come to this there is no tolerance, some ideas are this or that, cannot be both ways. Just do not take anything personally and you will be fine. Big ego people are not able not to take personally and they are easily offended by very small and superficial even differences in the opinions, so it is their problems to solve.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-08-24 13:24:24)

#42 2023-08-24 16:55:20

mitkobs

Oh, I did concluded this problem with explaining myself, but obviously you are not and I see where this is going now, you are very tricky whoever you are. Not going to talk to you anymore, good luck with the people here.

#43 2023-08-24 17:40:47

Tecumseh

Well said. Peace out. That is ALL

Err... "So say we all"

P.S. https://youtu.be/LWRMOJQDiLU?si=XJUs6-gJi3Zxr_Q3

TSD.9111 wrote:

I was going to say more to this but its not worth it, I understand where you are coming from mentality wise. But suffice to say, I will continue speaking as a Taygetan because they are my stellar family and if anyone conflates that with being a member of Toleka, that is their problem not mine. I won't be restricting myself when I know the perspective and intent I'm coming from, and its not and will not be one of malice, negativity and a power status. Thank you for sharing your perspective (and concern for the thoughts of others) but I won't change how I am, how I speak and how I think, because I am proud of my connection with my Taygetan stellar family smile

mitkobs wrote:

TSD.9111, but when not confirmed officially you will sound like a pretender to other users who are not claiming such positions of authority. Like you want to sound more convincing in your opinions. Just noticing and saying, not my goal to offend you or belittle you.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-24 17:59:19)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#44 2023-08-24 18:17:41

Meridianwoman

mitkobs wrote:

I agree Mitkobs.  And in my opinion, Ivy and TSD.9111 are the same people.

Just to be on guard and use discernment here, to keep a level of integrity.

#45 2023-08-24 19:30:00

Lyran

TSD - I ask plainly and without intent.
Are you Ivy? Let’s settle it here in Truth smile

#46 2023-08-24 19:42:31

mitkobs

Moderator(if have such rights) or Admin can see the IP of the member and solve this mystery if the member of course is not using new IP or VPN. But certainly there are similarity between these two suspected users with the frequent posting in many topics.

#47 2023-08-24 20:23:35

Jupiter 9

Moderator's note: OK everyone let's wrap this up and move on from this, because at this point it is starting to look like harassment of another forum member. I personally haven't seen any issues or yellow flags or red flags with the TSD account so far.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-24 20:24:46)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#48 2023-08-24 20:31:38

Lyran

Jupiter 9 wrote:

Moderator's note: OK everyone let's wrap this up and move on from this, because at this point it is starting to look like harassment of another forum member. I personally haven't seen any issues or yellow flags or red flags with the TSD account so far.

Thank you Jupiter 9. Btw, TSD I only asked because I was expecting you to provide an equally easy-spoken, transparent reply smile

#49 2023-08-24 20:37:31

Alec

Hey everyone, I agree with Jupiter, leave TSD alone. Whether you think he's who you suspect or not, it shouldn't be an issue. He's harmless, hasn't stirred any problems, and has been sharing valuable insights.

Lately, this Forum has encountered some energetic disturbances due to an attack (I'm aware of the source). As a result, the overall vibration has dropped, impacting a few members. Could we work together to raise the frequency back up to its previous levels?

I have to post this gif to raise the vibration a bit.

fzc6.gif

#50 2023-08-24 20:49:27

Tecumseh

Yeah! smile

Don't muddy the waters! If you can help it?

Guilty of that myself. The court has Mercy anyway. It's built in! Source Sovereign Free ya might say.

Alec wrote:

Hey everyone, I agree with Jupiter, leave TSD alone. Whether you think he's who you suspect or not, it shouldn't be an issue. He's harmless, hasn't stirred any problems, and has been sharing valuable insights.

Lately, this Forum has encountered some energetic disturbances due to an attack (I'm aware of the source). As a result, the overall vibration has dropped, impacting a few members. Could we work together to raise the frequency back up to its previous levels?

I have to post this gif to raise the vibration a bit.

https://i.gifer.com/fzc6.gif

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer