You are not logged in.

#51 2023-08-24 21:41:38

Lyran

Re: Brainstorming how to get Cosmic Agency to go Viral

And let me just say that “If” Ivy our friend was so cut that she while choose to still want to interact with us all afresh because we the “so enlightened “ community of compassionate beings chased her away, so what?
And I woke up to find y’all doing it to someone else?
Lighten up guys.
If it was Ivy who cares? If you do, you could have waited before jumping to accusations, risking them being harshly aimed at an innocent Seed.
Stop picking on people unless you know for certain they are a RAT please.
Ivy did no harm anyway and left the forum with hurt feelings. Why would you even be harsh and call her out if she comes back tentatively? What does this do for us.
Please be careful where heated tempers turn at times like this here in this place. There was no target whatsoever but a lot of bullets flying around.
Don’t be bullying anybody here.
Be patient and respectful.
Gosia does not put her time and effort to provide this platform for that.
♥️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-24 21:42:53)

#52 2023-08-24 21:48:04

StarDeity
Banned

They contact their Starseeds in different ways, and share info with them as well.
Please don't be one-track minded about this.

mitkobs wrote:

TSD.9111 how do you know that you are from the ground crew, if you do not mind asking you? Taygeta do not do confirmation of stellar identity.

#53 2023-08-25 05:42:14

StarDeity
Banned

Private, yes.

TSD.9111 wrote:

Exactly StarD, that is exactly what I was trying to convey; we are in contact with our star families in different ways and most aren't public anyway. This by no means discredits us or even makes us liable to prove our connection publicly, or much less to be harassed.

If I got confirmation from Toleka would that all of a sudden make me credible and worthy of kindness? Of course not, it would just be fake attention and/or kissing up to power, because that alone wouldn't change me as the person I am now. But thank you for your kind words, I know you personally understand the private connection we have to our star family (since you have it yourself too). wink

StarDeity wrote:

They contact their Starseeds in different ways, and share info with them as well.
Please don't be one-track minded about this.

mitkobs wrote:

TSD.9111 how do you know that you are from the ground crew, if you do not mind asking you? Taygeta do not do confirmation of stellar identity.

#54 2023-08-25 10:45:25

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

Cmon guys, information is our ordinance.  What sort of things can we do to get it out there?
Manifestation is not latent. We are told repeatedly that 17 seconds of sustained focus is enough to start the process but that we have to take actual steps in the direction we want our life to go.
We can only be censored, hushed and ignored to a certain point before we hit critical mass and Win.
Just ask Za’el - nothing is impossible, despite the controller advantage, we can win.
Enjoy your shadow work, Team smile

I thought this was a thread about making ca go viral???
It was highjacked or ignored like most others .
This forum is sad. I hardly ever even look here anymore.   
I feel sorry for any new people comming on here.

#55 2023-08-25 16:41:32

Horton HaW

Rocketmidget wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Cmon guys, information is our ordinance.  What sort of things can we do to get it out there?
Manifestation is not latent. We are told repeatedly that 17 seconds of sustained focus is enough to start the process but that we have to take actual steps in the direction we want our life to go.
We can only be censored, hushed and ignored to a certain point before we hit critical mass and Win.
Just ask Za’el - nothing is impossible, despite the controller advantage, we can win.
Enjoy your shadow work, Team smile

I thought this was a thread about making ca go viral???
It was highjacked or ignored like most others .
This forum is sad. I hardly ever even look here anymore.   
I feel sorry for any new people comming on here.

I think it was generally decided to let it happen organically.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer