You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-30 21:46:47

StarDeity
Banned

Re: MariSwa & Kassia: Extractions and their problems, Part 4,

True, but I was talking about people who have memories... Remembering 5D life.

Jupiter 9 wrote:

And that goes both ways, we won't fully understand the experience and life outside the Van Allen Band and all that it entails with it, until we wake up from our immersion pod, or in the case of extraction until we regain our full memories and telepathy and transform into our "5D body"(after ~3(?) months into a med pod or ~7 years naturally).

#27 2023-07-30 21:58:06

StarDeity
Banned

The memories ARE of our Soul, same Soul.
You're not separate from that Consciousness.

Do you remember after Swaruu 9 passed away, and Yazhi was saying she is also that Swaruu? Because Yazhi integrated Swaruu9.

That's what we do, we integrate. OR, we can split the Consciousness like we are "twins" with the 5D person. And that 5D person doesn't necessarily have to disappear, and they could wake up, and they aren't necessarily from your timeline and point of time...

All the Swaruus are examples of being fractals of a same Consciousness. They all share memories of past lives, and ofc each one has a new and/or different identity, and memories are integrated as part of belonging to the shared Consciousness, and they are all still Swas.
How come people are forgetting about them as an example in all this..?

Bucegi wrote:

You understand this very well Sany, I'm sure you have your experiences and reasons too...

I don't think ETs can fully understand this until they experience it for themselves: to incarnate as a human, waking up, having memories and emotions that come with those memories, and how all that is also influencing you in your life as a Starseed.
Memories both conscious and unconscious will influence you, and a Starseed might even try to find something similar in the 3D to "recreate" and experience something like the memories...
So to say that "you're a different person down there" is not accurate from inexperienced ET perspective.
If one is a total different person, then why are "past life" memories affecting us? Why sometimes we can't shake them off? Why do we suffer from having those memories?
It happens... And it is because we are still that "5D" person at the core... only now dreaming of being human...
ETs still are learning too. Until they incarnate as humans, they won't fully understand this experience and all that it entails it.
We shouldn't assume that they know it all, because they don't. They can observe all they want, but until they come down here and be human, they shouldn't conclude with an opinion abt all this. Hmmpff

i do understand what she has been telling us. we are our own version here, even if we have a 5D version with the same oversoul incarnated as ours we are not them and have no right to claim them as ours. they have different lives in a different space and even a different personality despite being the same soul as ours. and that's why we should focus onto ourselves in our life in our space with our own personality and figure that stuff out.

it's not like we can claim past life memories or present ones from our other versions as our own. because they are not *our* own, but surely our oversoul's/higher self ones yes (which we also cannot claim to take it's place).

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-07-30 22:03:31)

#28 2023-07-31 00:34:52

Luckyleaf

Lyran wrote:

I honour my life and those in it.

Well said.
Suicidal ideation can't be hidden or justified by deceiving excuses, shifting all the blame onto the system... Such is engaged by whom cannot state this quote. Relieved the escapism isn't absolute as apparent.

#29 2023-07-31 05:31:01

Lyran

Escapism? Nope. What you see is Freedom

#30 2023-07-31 14:33:41

Luckyleaf

Maybe the message was worded in a cryptic way, but wasn't aimed entirely at you...

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-08-08 04:23:59)

#31 2023-07-31 16:08:31

akos996

I know this is not exactly related to this "episode" thread or may not even be perfectly answerable but to me this is the most appropriate one since it relates to this let's call it 5D conflict:
On a personal note I don't even know if my experience is artificial immersion, natural incarnation but I incline towards the latter since it feels like I've been circulating here for so long I don't even know who I am.
I only have glimpses of dreams how time looks to me, even more Earth lives in Vietnam and possible futures, a weird dream of me shooting up in the sky after crashing my motorbike then seeing Earth go further and further, etc and a weird view of time like pages in a picture book assorted as an infinite gallery (was in one of my dreams when I saw my view shrink like an old cathode ray tube when the magnetic field collapses, I was pulled away like I escaped my body). Nevemind my rambling. So on short it is bad, like reaaal baaad. smile

Anyways like all of us do I yearned for ascention since childhood and I know of the mission I have that drives me crazy that I have to be an inventor / adventurer. For years even before knowing of this amazing Gosia and all the wonderful Swaruus taking their lifepath toward Earth as a mission (Very admirable and inspirational) that I want to break through to space regardless of any rules and with all disregard if I survive or not because I always imagined myself to be a rebel that wouldn't care if the Earth spat him out. But sometimes these shrink to mere illusions.
Of course I feel a general mission of building things that benefit humanity but I feel like I would rather just explode off the surface because for me it is like doing the impossible, being born again maybe I was bron for that. I'm a bit torn to say the least.
So my question is: What about those who escape by themselves? If they can at all... I mean there is no such thing as impossible only improbable at best as Za'el has said. But still how would anyone treat such a thing?
And agin excuse my disorderly writing pattern.

#32 2023-07-31 17:09:22

mitkobs

Not possible to escape physically with own made spaceship if that is what you are saying. There are 4 certain ways to escape this matrix - death(if there is original 5D body in a pod), death(if you have enough high frequency to pass the 3D/4D bubble), extraction by E.T.'s and the last way - passing through a known portal.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-31 17:10:11)

#33 2023-07-31 18:20:56

akos996

I hope you are wrong, but I don't mean it in a rude way of course. I mean it's best for everyone that we try. smile

Here are my thoughts, hope some might find them useful if they have a mind for it. I could be wrong in my theories but still:
In general the aether barrier for 3D humans is conceived as a highly deadly radiation barrier which for high frequency being is not "hurting".
So from what I gather from my own knowledge and from the information scattered in the videos / transcripts is that spaceships with a bubble of high energy do create a healthy environment for beings aboard.
In fact if the public data is corrrect about the measured energies up there (particles in the range of 400-500MeV or more) then it requires unheard amount of magnetic field strength for which currents of 10 thousand amperes are required to affect all the DNA bombarding particles in a meaningful radius, hence the need for superconducting materials. And of course to create the "bubble" for more things too.
Gravity is another question since I am very puzzled since electromagnetic drives either require very high voltage or (gradients of voltage at least) to move objects from what people have found out so far, but there is also experimentation with very low frequency currents in the many ampers that somehow lower the mass of objects above such an ionized field.
But still those who've found "motion" from pure energy have usually used pulses of energy in fast succession and with fast change in voltage, which always points to some resonance being triggered, pointing to a standing wave quality of gravity, as if the whole world was a closed cavity asserting pressure on things with these constructing "echoes". It's like musical plate with the salt on it which create patterns, or like vacuum tubes where the plasma move into visible layers since the bidirectional pressure (of the bouncing waves) create what we see as bodies and structures. It IS harmonics.
But if this is true I'm afraid that such frequencies (because of the sheer size of the Universe) are in a crazy low / high range that we humans cannot really tap into? I hope that's incorrect.
But still I don't want to dvelop the best thing rivaling whole civilisations, I'm not crazy. Just something barely adequate...
Still the sheer speed that someone goes through the barrier also matters sice exposure time is in the equation, so there are things to play with.
I do think it is possible. It's very hard but possible. I have plans in my mind of thermodynamic "wells" for making energy, new ways of extracting pure energy with thermionic valves, cryogenic cooling with electric "pressure waves" in gases or with some sort of phase shifting crazyness that could propel gas like todays electrostatic speakers move air...  and so on and soo forth. My mind is so full of everything it breaks my heart that I haven't strived for this enough yet.
But I think there is a time for everything and there must be a reason why I delayed so much in my life. But as I said even if I die trying it was all worth my time and life because I feel like I'm magnetized upwards somewhere. It never escapes me in my waking days. It feels like the whole world around me speaks of this in secrets everyone in every little message I receive a little bit more to never give up and the Universe gives me a little nod that says "yes, you are meant for the stars because we have aligned for you to guide you through this". <3
It's the same as Dolores Cannon has explained that it's like a movie you direct for yourself and you play and have others that are with you in this and you write it as you play along.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-07-31 20:19:49)

#34 2023-07-31 21:24:42

Uurloq

I would like to "enjoy" my Earth life like Mari suggests in video 5. But for those of us that can't do anything significant in this world without being on the brink of a nervous/emotional breakdown, its very hard Mari.

I have these issues since forever, since a little kid. Do not know why it translated like this for this life or what causes it, maybe I was not well prepared to incarnate here, or maybe it is because I'm used to an idyllic place, don't know.

It's like when Spock lost his ability to control his emotions, and didn't knew what to do. Except that Spock is a brave badass space-faring lieutenant, and eventually got on with it. I am not. I've been trying for more than 3 decades and I'm not getting anywhere, not brave enough to go through multiple emotional breakdowns per day. So I do my best to avoid them, which translates in not doing much.

If I was a Taygetan step-down here, I wouldn't have made it to 6 years old, with the way they can't handle stress. Sigh. Knowing that I have my return ticket to wherever I came from helps somewhat, but still... how long will it take? We don't know when we'll die. Oh, and contrary to many starseeds, my life had all the ingredients to be perfect. Great family, peaceful place... I don't complain about bad luck, the problem is just between me and this goddamn realm.

#35 2023-07-31 22:18:06

Jupiter 9

Uurloq, I don't know how relevant this message is to you personally, a YouTube short I watched recently came to mind while reading your above post, that I wanna share and I found two other related shorts while searching for it.  They are very short check them out if you want, maybe it's not bad planning and maybe it's part of your "mission parameters" to be and remain very sensitive(if you are very sensitive) and maybe there is nothing wrong with you and the problem is this goddamn place.

Dear Sensitive People - Teal Swan

Why Incarnate As A Sensitive Person? - Teal Swan

Can Sensitivity Be A Strength? - Teal Swan

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-31 22:18:59)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#36 2023-07-31 22:34:39

Uurloq

Thanks Jupiter. Maybe she's right. One hell of a mission though.

#37 2023-08-01 03:52:48

StarDeity
Banned

If the Starseed human is a "different person" than the 5D person who went into immersion, why does it seem like the 5D person is treated like they are "more important" than the Starseed human that is awake and aware of their identity?
Why is it then the "life contract" made by the 5D person more important than what the awake and aware Starseed human wants for his/herself?
Why are then these Starseeds left to suffer in a world that they could no longer function in?
What is the point of it all? to make more suffering..? because that's what it causes...

#38 2023-08-01 05:03:52

akos996

StarDeity wrote:

If the Starseed human is a "different person" than the 5D person who went into immersion, why does it seem like the 5D person is treated like they are "more important" than the Starseed human that is awake and aware of their identity?
Why is it then the "life contract" made by the 5D person more important than what the awake and aware Starseed human wants for his/herself?
Why are then these Starseeds left to suffer in a world that they could no longer function in?
What is the point of it all? to make more suffering..? because that's what it causes...

Makes sense. Man can dream as I always say. So in a way we have to aknowledge this fact that it is what it is. We have a higher purpose on a lower plane... Like soldiers out on the field dreaming of drinking sweet tea at home?
I guess that makes sense. We all have a job to do so have fun while being at it.

But what happens to those above?
How can they wait so long, isn't that painful for the heart of those who wait for long?
So is that one the problems people trade to be in 5D, one of the problems we think they don't have?

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-01 05:07:55)

#39 2023-08-01 12:20:45

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Do you remember after Swaruu 9 passed away, and Yazhi was saying she is also that Swaruu? Because Yazhi integrated Swaruu9.

That's what we do, we integrate. OR, we can split the Consciousness like we are "twins" with the 5D person. And that 5D person doesn't necessarily have to disappear, and they could wake up, and they aren't necessarily from your timeline and point of time...

All the Swaruus are examples of being fractals of a same Consciousness. They all share memories of past lives, and ofc each one has a new and/or different identity, and memories are integrated as part of belonging to the shared Consciousness, and they are all still Swas.

Bucegi wrote:

You understand this very well Sany, I'm sure you have your experiences and reasons too...

I don't think ETs can fully understand this until they experience it for themselves: to incarnate as a human, waking up, having memories and emotions that come with those memories, and how all that is also influencing you in your life as a Starseed.
Memories both conscious and unconscious will influence you, and a Starseed might even try to find something similar in the 3D to "recreate" and experience something like the memories...
So to say that "you're a different person down there" is not accurate from inexperienced ET perspective.
If one is a total different person, then why are "past life" memories affecting us? Why sometimes we can't shake them off? Why do we suffer from having those memories?
It happens... And it is because we are still that "5D" person at the core... only now dreaming of being human...
ETs still are learning too. Until they incarnate as humans, they won't fully understand this experience and all that it entails it.
We shouldn't assume that they know it all, because they don't. They can observe all they want, but until they come down here and be human, they shouldn't conclude with an opinion abt all this. Hmmpff

i do understand what she has been telling us. we are our own version here, even if we have a 5D version with the same oversoul incarnated as ours we are not them and have no right to claim them as ours. they have different lives in a different space and even a different personality despite being the same soul as ours. and that's why we should focus onto ourselves in our life in our space with our own personality and figure that stuff out.

it's not like we can claim past life memories or present ones from our other versions as our own. because they are not *our* own, but surely our oversoul's/higher self ones yes (which we also cannot claim to take it's place).

not that's not what we do
maybe as an rare thing, because that is backwards

Yahzi as far as i know represents the oversoul of hers most complete and that's why the others are a part of her
but from their point of view they are different and individual and separate with the others, while for Yahzi they are all a part of her in different forms

but we are not that advanced (except you *really* are) and we are not the oversoul point of view Yahzi has, but an separate individual part of that oversoul
and that's why we have no say in the matters of other individual part of our oversoul, call it the higher self if that suits you better, despite being connected and being the same soul fundamentally

hope i made this point clear enough

#40 2023-08-01 14:12:36

akos996

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Bucegi wrote:

Yahzi as far as i know represents the oversoul of hers most complete and that's why the others are a part of her
but from their point of view they are different and individual and separate with the others, while for Yahzi they are all a part of her in different forms

but we are not that advanced (except you *really* are) and we are not the oversoul point of view Yahzi has, but an separate individual part of that oversoul
and that's why we have no say in the matters of other individual part of our oversoul, call it the higher self if that suits you better, despite being connected and being the same soul fundamentally

Excuse me for the mountain of quotes above me.

I think the FRACTAL nature of life and souls means there is no place for hierarchical thinking. I tend to think the same with my 3D mindset that 5D is above in the sense that we can only be puppets of the same and cannot affect them emotionally or decisionvise but that is our low vibe thinking in effect.
The mere fact that some of the team reads this forum is a good enough reason to think this is not so. They all live a life and grow up with more or less barriers between what's inside and what's outside. Less perception agreements the more walls disappear. Of course I don't know everything and my words are not gospel. Maybe densities only mean things need more or less action but still you do you. Also it's true that some people are nexus points but I feel like this is more complicated.

Especially when we go into how points of attentions work. To me it's like strands that meet at points when people meet then they can go completely opposite and go into two different timelines (for better or worse). Like trees or grapevine, some grow closer and touch, have more in common, some tangle up, some go parallel. They have more manifestation power in the sense that it's a lighter realm but as has been said by the group, you are source, it's only you who decide where is the end of possibilities and what is real by your attention. Fractal shapes are themselves and never bigger or smaller but itself again and again. Mari has an excellent video on this called "What is a Soul?" and some other like "Time, timelines, Star-ships and your Mind", and "Time and how it works" series. Good stuff to say the least. Also Mari explained in a video that she has the same "power" so to say and it is a bit rude to place them, number them with bigger or smaller numbers.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-01 16:10:38)

#41 2023-08-01 17:00:07

StarDeity
Banned

Did you forget that Mari is so similar to Yazhi in her abilities? And she is still a fractal of the same Supra Katra.
Sophi is another fractal of that SK too, but advanced in her abilities because she was born in the aether, still is Sil with a fractal body. Sophi is super aware of being that SP.
She still has her own personality and way of being, different from the other Swas, like the fractal that she is. She can see and remember more when she is in the astral.
If she were completely Sil, she wouldn't have Sophi's body, because she would have been fully integrated with Sil.

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Bucegi wrote:

#42 2023-08-01 17:39:06

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Did you forget that Mari is so similar to Yazhi in her abilities? And she is still a fractal of the same Supra Katra.
Sophi is another fractal of that SK too, but advanced in her abilities because she was born in the aether, still is Sil with a fractal body. Sophi is super aware of being that SP.
She still has her own personality and way of being, different from the other Swas, like the fractal that she is. She can see and remember more when she is in the astral.
If she were completely Sil, she wouldn't have Sophi's body, because she would have been fully integrated with Sil.

yes
and?

#43 2023-08-01 17:42:54

Bucegi

akos996 wrote:

I think the FRACTAL nature of life and souls means there is no place for hierarchical thinking. I tend to think the same with my 3D mindset that 5D is above in the sense that we can only be puppets of the same and cannot affect them emotionally or decisionvise but that is our low vibe thinking in effect.
The mere fact that some of the team reads this forum is a good enough reason to think this is not so. They all live a life and grow up with more or less barriers between what's inside and what's outside. Less perception agreements the more walls disappear. Of course I don't know everything and my words are not gospel. Maybe densities only mean things need more or less action but still you do you. Also it's true that some people are nexus points but I feel like this is more complicated.

Especially when we go into how points of attentions work. To me it's like strands that meet at points when people meet then they can go completely opposite and go into two different timelines (for better or worse). Like trees or grapevine, some grow closer and touch, have more in common, some tangle up, some go parallel. They have more manifestation power in the sense that it's a lighter realm but as has been said by the group, you are source, it's only you who decide where is the end of possibilities and what is real by your attention. Fractal shapes are themselves and never bigger or smaller but itself again and again. Mari has an excellent video on this called "What is a Soul?" and some other like "Time, timelines, Star-ships and your Mind", and "Time and how it works" series. Good stuff to say the least. Also Mari explained in a video that she has the same "power" so to say and it is a bit rude to place them, number them with bigger or smaller numbers.

if that has been related to me i'd like to clarify that i did mean to imply any hierarchies or "better/worse" things
my point has been about where your own responsibilities as well as rights begin and end and the boundaries that typically occur

#44 2023-08-01 17:45:21

Bucegi

akos996 wrote:

if that has been related to me i'd like to clarify that i didn't mean to imply any hierarchies or "better/worse" things
my point has been about where your own responsibilities as well as rights begin and end and the boundaries that typically occur

and interesting thoughts about the dynamics of points of attention over time

#45 2023-08-01 18:27:33

StarDeity
Banned

Like don't assume, and keep an open mind.

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

yes
and?

#46 2023-08-01 19:22:26

akos996

Bucegi wrote:
akos996 wrote:

if that has been related to me i'd like to clarify that i didn't mean to imply any hierarchies or "better/worse" things

and interesting thoughts about the dynamics of points of attention over time

Some of them are scattered quotes I collected, some not. Thanks
I see what you mean by begin and end of responsibilities but I do not know unfortunately.
I'm blind guessing here but if you think about it your attention can bring positive or negative to the whole world as you bring it with yourself then in a way you were responsible to making everyones life bad or good. But of course when not thinking in the "I am everyone" context your friends and family also do their share. Again it's hard to say. I have weird experiences where I think of how scary and cool submarines are and then news breaks that some fools popped their submarine under the pressure. Was that me bringing it in by attention perchance or the media "predictive programming" scattering the topic before the event? Was it a lot of people having a shared influence or me reading about Gabe Newells deep sub company believing that I could be a group consciousness without really wanting to be? I don't know we are all source ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-01 19:48:53)

#47 2023-08-03 22:28:44

Horton HaW

I appreciate what they are sharing. I too am just me. Expanding and changing constantly. However, it highlights the tension that can come from the differences in frequency and perspective. While I may question the choices being made upstairs, I don't really see myself as separate from it.I have had moments on my journey where I felt at odds with this so-called "higher" self that decided to come into this crazy place. I believe this is one reason we doubt ourselves. Through practice this integrates. This is the same with emotions. I became aware of all the conflicting feelings and all the in between that go on at any given time. They literally feel dimensional, as in spatial. For many part of this acceptance is letting go. They are very correct about leaving people behind. To me this is the hardest to let go of here, especially when things are getting so difficult. I appreciate that they are honest yet encouraging. Acceptance can be a hard thing sometimes.Life here can get pretty scary. It is perfectly valid to see such self-destruction and be upset by it. The question then is what to do.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-03 22:29:21)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#48 2023-08-04 00:26:20

Horton HaW

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

But also tell us that we always remain who we are at the core, true to ourselves...
So the change isn't 100% imo.
You just added Earth experience to your belt, and ofc that changed a lot  your perspective...

I would agree with you here StarDeity.
This episode is VERY interesting in my opinion. A lot of food for thought.
I would throw in a few thoughts of mine here, I hope it will be understandable smile
The video, in my opinion, leaves a somewhat negative impression. It gives the very impression of some nervousness and repulsion towards 3D "versions" as such.
The problem arises, is it ethical for a 3D person to look for his stellar family, even though that family does not want him/her anymore. That is, they have already the "original" 5D version of that person with them. Fractal/delusional/fantasy/entities etc. labels are added there.
This is probably because they expect inconvenience and problems from such a 3D person, if returns. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that. Nowhere does it say that a 3D version of a person has to be problematic. No one can hijack something from someone  smile
The apprehension of the 5D family could be justified and caused by some previous negative experiences it had with another family member, or in whole. Essentially, even if a member of some 5D family in the 3D version has become negative/reptile influenced, this does not mean that another member of the SAME family in the same circumstances cannot become an even more positive/better version of the 5D of that same person. After all, the Earth is a place of great contrasts, and it is logical that such or similar situations could occur. Nothing strange here.
It is also implied that the low-frequency "peasant" 3D version wants to have some aggressive intentions towards the 5D "royal" version of the star family member, figuratively speaking big_smile.
It's ridiculous to assume in advance without contact and proof of what that 3D person REALLY is. Has anyone contacted that person? Talked to her?
If that 3D version has any star memories, they were probably triggered by some feelings that then led to some real memories. At least that's how I understood some of Gosia's videos. That the feelings related to the old family come first before the exact memories.
The strongest feeling of that kind is love.
The real problem I see here is that if a 3D person, rejected by “his/her” star family, has very strong feelings of love/else for his partner of the opposite sex from the past, or for another family member. Because something like that could actually be the very trigger that restored the memories in the first place. What to do?
Hypothetical situation: 5D "main character" and 3D "minor character" want the same woman. 5D already lives with her, and 3D wants the same. Interesting situation smile
The answer is simple: The law of free will!
Everyone has the right to decide whom to love, to reject, to leave, to stay, etc.
If I were the 5D “main guy”, I'd try to view the 3D version as a friendly addition to myself. Of course, if that version does not cause any problems. That 3D version went through a very tough "school". Why discard those experiences? It would be logical to embrace that opportunity and use it for personal progress. But of course it's up to each person individually to decide what they want.
Therefore, the 5D star family probably should not worry. The 3D version is probably already painfully aware that it is "down" and more or less aware of the whole situation.
That poor guy/girl could have, just maybe, that strong feeling (let's say love) is a ray of sunshine in the darkness of the thick negative "soup" where he/she lives.
Maybe that ray is the only thing one can hope for and live?
That bright spot that is a guide.
So how can he/her give it up?
Maybe those difficult experiences made that 3D person feel even more love for everyone?
Everything else is secondary. LOVE should lead and rule everywhere.
After all, we are all "glued" by our love to each other, right? big_smile
We are all part of the same Source.
We ARE the Source.

You are right that it has to be experienced to understand. There is a certain divide created by the isolation and increased trauma here. I think they were just giving different examples of problems we could understand.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#49 2023-08-28 11:14:19

Gosia wrote:

This is how I perceive myself as well! Stellar, Earth, and Source, all in one. I grew beyond just my "stellar identity" before inmersion by being on Earth, and my Earth identity also integrates its stellar counterpart. I am just ME. No need to define more. I am Source, and appear to be whatever I want to be and where I want to be. smile

Yes, correct, we all "are Source", But one thing is a statement of what you say you believe yourself to be, "source" or what is the same, to speak of the source intellectually and understand the logic of such a metaphysical proposition and quite another thing is to speak from the "SOURCE" itself i.e., Understanding directly that one IS the Source, without going through the rationalizing distorting process of logic and intellectualization of believing that one is the source (with lower case). In other words, it is one thing to believe in the "source" and another thing to LIVE FROM the same SOURCE. The perspective is diametrically opposite and this is reflected and expressed in daily life in many ways, especially in the field of identification as an individual, since it is from this UNDERSTANDING that one "lives and understands oneself in the world without being of any world". This instantly produces a liberation of all forms by understanding that the emptiness (Ether) from which the perceived forms apparently arise are also empty of all form. This is what Buddhists refer to with the term "Sunyata" which is expressed in the aphorism of the Heart Sutra: "form is emptiness; emptiness is form". And this brings you to a deep understanding that all phenomena we perceive are illusory or "apparent".

Therefore, the only reality of phenomena is not the phenomenon itself, but the observer who is behind all phenomena. But the observer must also be overcome or transcended, because there still remains the subtle residue of an entity and identity that is the product of the identification that is sustained on "the perception of the forms that it observes".

However, and sadly after such a strenuous achievement, there are individuals who, having reached this understanding-vividness of "Sunyata-Ether", believe that they have definitely landed on the Eternal shores of liberation from the insidious chains of the mind, being fascinated and hypnotized by such a portentous achievement. But NO. There still remains one more step, which is to UNDERSTAND and realize that which in Hinduism is called "Ajata" which is that which is beyond Sunyata-Ether. That is, the Understanding that NOTHING has been created. That is to say, that ultimately creation, the observer of creation also does not exist since there is Understanding and that there is no creation because there has not been and there is no beginning of creation and there is no completion of creation. That is, on the principle that what does NOT exist in the beginning nor in the end cannot exist in the middle.

That is, the world (universes-multi-densities-multiverses or whatever you want to mentalize or imagine") does not exist before or after manifestation, and therefore there is no "during manifestation" either.
Obviously, this is a twist that few, very few, scarcely, get to realize vividly, (not as a bunch of metaphysical beliefs and theories and information accumulated by the intellect that just became toxic narcotizing). Here even what is called or understood as "Source" ceases to have a meaning as "originator" or "creation".  The idea of unity understood in that everything perceived is sustained in an undifferentiated Unity between the observer, the observed and known and the meta result of the unity of absolute of the "observer" is transcended; there appears the understanding that cause and effect are only possible concepts within the illusory perception of the observer and that the ultimate reality is that nothing is caused or affected by anything because NOTHING has been created. It is the Ineffability NOT caudad, or ABSOLUTE WITHOUT ABSOLUTE.

... And here the search, the seeker and the sought DISAPPEAR in the same ETERNITY...

Nota: Solo un punto de vista más.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

Board footer