You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-20 09:23:02

Bigfeet_E

Re: Pleiadian extraction to Erra or Temmer.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:
Gosia wrote:

There would only be two bodies dilema if you were extracted from Earth and then your pod self woke up, so there would be two of you. Otherwise, it wouldnt happen.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Just curious. Is there an option that those who want to go could just wake up in their pods and leave their human vehicle to live on as an npc or to be inhabited by another immersion gamer? That would solve the two bodies dilemma.

Yes, I agree. Then it might be the best to keep the ”5d” body in stasis. Which would potentially lead to another problem when the “3d” body eventually gets in line with “5d” and an expanded life span.

Obviously souls can have many points of attention in various timelines and bodies, but I think that’s a different story. Ultimately we are faced with the question, who am I, and I can’t get my head around that one smile

If you're referring with "5d body in stasis" as d-imensionality or the pod body, the sentence doesn't make sense. A physical body is always 3d. The pictures we see of the Taygeteans and Swaruu's are representing their 3d physical bodies in the 'outer world'. The other "D" refers to Density, wich is used describe the 'inner world' of consiousness-'levels'.

It is a common mistake to mix the two terms as being the same. They are interrelated but not exactly the same.
To make a deeper understanding between the two terms,if you so wish to, i always like to point people to these 4 chapters (no 5 minute reads) :

1.Dimensions, Densities, Space and Time
2.Dimensions
3.Densities
4.Space and Time

The "Who am I" part of the ordeal is sort of imbedded in the understanding here, or at least it brings the oppertunity of a more detailed insight. When soaking a bit in this information; i think the important takeaway regarding to the various levels of Self, the important bit for you to latch on to is that wich in your personal field of the grander picture, that wich is in your "grasp" of percieving. It is in an ever perpetual state of growing-flux, but that is ok, just part of the process.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2023-09-20 09:29:52)

#27 2023-09-20 09:42:14

TheMorken

Betty L wrote:

I use to want to be extracted but having two bodies would be a problem. So now I am just living out the rest of this life until it is time to return home. I love beaches so I would pick Temmer for my home but I can also appreciate lush greenery.

Fyi people, Pleiadians do not necessary have to incarnate on planet Earth in White bodies. They do have the option to incarnate into other races of humans on this planet. big_smile

Of course not, but I think the probability is much higher. Just like Urmah like to incarnate as house cats but they sometimes also choose to incarnate as Earth humans.

#28 2023-09-20 11:08:13

Gosia
Administrator

Bigfeet, you said: "A physical body is always 3d".

3D does not refer to bodies but to the states of mind. Which means that it cannot be said that the physical body is "always 3D". They also have physical bodies but they are in 5D all around, so to speak. Their overall world frequency is 5D, with their body being physical.Their bodies are not 3D representations, they just are, physical. The world out there is physical. Same as on Earth. What makes it "5D" there is their range of mental perception.

#29 2023-09-20 13:44:40

Bigfeet_E

Gosia wrote:

3D does not refer to bodies but to the states of mind. Which means that it cannot be said that the physical body is "always 3D". They also have physical bodies but they are in 5D all around, so to speak. Their overall world frequency is 5D, with their body being physical.Their bodies are not 3D representations, they just are, physical. The world out there is physical. Same as on Earth. What makes it "5D" there is their range of mental perception.

Hmm, well then how did Mari interacted for several years with human 3rd density ppl , knowing that 5th density bodies can not be percieved by 3rd density bodies , i wonder ? I mean , i understand the appearance is similar, but the fundamental difference in frequency would make 5th invisible for 3rd to what we determine to be matter, no ?

#30 2023-09-20 14:10:10

Ariya

Bigfeet_E wrote:

From the stories here i understand that the T-Pod-Incarnator's physical body is held in a stasis state, meaning inanimate, kept alive like a sort of coma condition. Thus the consiousness can shift attention to a new earthbody with new parameters and restriction of memory, and live its life.

Then the extraction process should reverse that process, leaving the earthbody inanimate, and your consiousness shifting back to the T-Pod-body...

‘Extraction’ is normally used to mean taking an earthling (human earth person) onto a ship and removing them from Earth. Perhaps you are talking about waking up someone in their pod ? An ‘extracted’ person leaves earth, in a ship and goes beyond the van Allan belts to continue their life.

#31 2023-09-20 17:12:29

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Hmm, well then how did Mari interacted for several years with human 3rd density ppl , knowing that 5th density bodies can not be percieved by 3rd density bodies , i wonder ? I mean , i understand the appearance is similar, but the fundamental difference in frequency would make 5th invisible for 3rd to what we determine to be matter, no ?

I think it's probably because we and our bodies are not 3rd density but are 5th density that are artificially altered to perceive up to the 3d range. We are originally 5D Lyrians that are brainwashed and mindcontrolled and that's why we are compatible with seeing 5d people. And that brainwashing and mindcontrol maybe filters our perception but probably doesn't change our bodies density entirely.

And the planet is 5th density and I don't know how the moon frequencies affect the planet and our bodies and I don't fully understand what they do exactly and how that works, but I don't think that they put the planet in another density entirely but I think they simply cancel/filter some of the frequencies so they most likely do something like cut the 4 and 5 information but leave the 1 2 3 of the original 5. So when a person from 5d comes in we can still perceive their 1 2 3 information density and we simply can't see their 4 and 5 information density and details.

And I think a good analogy is the "resolution" in a youtube video and if you put the video through a filter that lowers it's resolution now the video has less information density, and you can still see what's on the video but it's less clear and has less vivid colors and you can't see some of the finer details and some information is filtered and is not perceived. Even if you lower the resolution to 144p you can still see the bigger shapes but a lot of the finer details are cut and you can't see them because there is not enough pixel density.

And probably what the moon does is similar to that and is "lowering the information resolution" so now you can still see 5d bodies and things but you see them more pasty and with less resolution and less vibrant and less vivid colors than you would see them if you got extracted outside the effects of the moon frequencies .

So I don't fully understand the technical details but I don't think we are living inside a different density than the Taygetans, our planet is in the same 5th density they are and our bodies are originally 5th density and the moon simply artificially cancels and filters some frequencies and "lowers the information resolution" and lowers the information density, but probably doesn't put us in a different density entirely but just trims some of the information and only "puts in another density"/makes invisible/filters some of the information we perceive. While for example a Taygetan ship inside earth can completely change all of it's density and we then don't perceive any of the information of the ship and now we can say that all of the ship information is in another density outside of our perception range while before it was only part of the ship information(the 4 and 5) that was outside of our perception range.

So instead of saying the Taygetans are in 3d bodies, you could look at it as we on Earth are in 5d bodies (with an artificial technological frequency filtering on top).

Just my 2 cents, I think this would be a good question for Yazhi or Athena. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-20 17:22:51)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#32 2023-09-20 17:46:13

mitkobs

Lyrian body is 5D and beyond but can be also 3D because is accepted in 3D as something normal operating in 3D frequencies. Other lighter forms of bodies that are not usual and accepted in 3D are rendered undetectable for the 5 senses. Certainly there is a range of visual perception of what 3D mind can see and not. And going off this range of perception means being invisible for the eyes of the 3D people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-20 17:47:05)

#33 2023-09-20 19:43:19

Bigfeet_E

I dunno, it still think its a matter of mixing definitions here, call me stubborn lol

What i was trying to point out was, when we use the "d", wich one are they referring to : dimensionality or density.
So if one is speaking within the context about physical bodies, then we speak in the concept realm of dimensions.
When we speak of perceptual level of reality consiousness, then we refer to the concept realm of densities.

As per explanation to the same confusion, in the density chapter :

Zingdad: Can I stop you for a second please, 8? These two names confuse me. Why is the one called “dimensions” and the other “densities”? These names just don’t make sense to me.

8: Alright, I shall help you to make sense of it. You do know that another word for the physical measurements of a box, for example, would be its dimensions, right? So, if your whole universe were inside a hypothetical box, then we could say that your universe is inside a box with three dimensions: length, breadth and depth. A 3d box. And so it is. Except there is no box… it is a frame of reality. And that 3d frame of reality is inside a 4d frame of reality, which has an additional dimension which, despite your current inability to perceive it, is none-the-less equally real and equally measurable. And this is so, right the way up the 8th dimension. So dimensions are things you could measure about the world around you.

Densities, on the other hand, are about the level of consciousness at which a reality is created. It is called “density” because of a perceptual effect. Your world is part of a 3rd density reality. At this level, things appear to be real. Rocks and plants, your bodies and the bodies of animals. The things you manufacture out of all this: desks and chairs, houses and cars. All of these things appear very, very real. They appear so real because, when one of these items encounters another, there appears to be a high degree of density. Your hand touches the desk and it feels firm, solid and real. But moreover: if you turn your back and stop paying the desk attention it doesn’t begin to disappear.  It seems to always be there. If you go away for a few years it will still exist and seem to be more or less the same when you return. At your level of experience, the 3rd density, things seem very dense and very real. At higher densities it becomes ever more apparent that things are simply projections of the creative mind and, as such, that they are not real. It becomes ever more apparent that only consciousness is real. Things are simply artefacts of consciousness. Things appear, therefore, ever less and less dense. But, unfortunately, there is a convention to call these higher levels of awareness the higher densities. I understand how this arose but it is not a useful expression. 7D is actually of a lower density than 3D. But the convention is well set, so we will continue to use it as long as we all understand what is actually being referred to. Agreed?

Z: Perfect, thanks 8.

So, my take on it is that everything tangeble physical is 3rd dimensional. From molecules to galaxies and all in between.
If it is measurable in 3 dimensions, it has by definition its 3rd dimensional existence. The common denominator of the human lives in 3rd dimension and 3rd density. An animal usually 3rd dimension and 2nd density. Plants, minerals & rocks go in 3rd dimension and 1st density. The higher the density, the less dependant it grows to physical densness.

When we as human grow in consiousness, we grow in density. That doesn't mean we now suddenly alter our physical bodies to the point we become non percievable for our fellow brothers & sisters. Just the gap in level of consiousness becomes apparant. And so the observer creates a different reality.

Therefor i believe Taygeteans and those beyond the 3rd density still posses a 3rd dimensional physical body, when we speak of them as physical. A various different kind of physiology amongst the variant other species, by all means. But these bodies still need physical space-vessels for space-travel. When 6th density is reached, it does not need physicality anymore as its 'natural' state would be a 'light'body, but still can choose to do so. That is why Yahzi Swaruu says it is rather hard for her to maintain her physical presence, or so my logic makes it sense to me. Or for other example the story of Swaruu 9 disappearing in apparant thin air ...

Anyway, bringing this all up in relation to 'holding a 5d body in stasis' remark and the whole strictness around morality rules regarding extraction, i felt the need to magnify deeper on the understanding of the definitions and interrelational mechanics of dimensions and densities. I mean, when throwing the terms "d" around, it is often not clear in wich context they use it.

#34 2023-09-20 21:26:42

Gosia
Administrator

Of course they can be perceived! Mari was not the only one down here. So was Athena, some time ago, in England area, and also the Taygetan operatives when they go down to perform the tasks. The physical bodies are just the same. I know Swaruu of Erra years back implied something like that, but no, its definitely something that was either not explained right by her, or misinterpreted during our chats. Talking to Athena about this very subject just couple of months ago, she confirmed that yes, they are definitely seen. How else could the Hashmallim perform their duties? They need to mingle with humans and be seen.

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Gosia wrote:

#35 2023-09-20 22:39:02

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:

(...)And I think a good analogy is the "resolution" in a youtube video and if you put the video through a filter that lowers it's resolution now the video has less information density, and you can still see what's on the video but it's less clear and has less vivid colors and you can't see some of the finer details and some information is filtered and is not perceived. Even if you lower the resolution to 144p you can still see the bigger shapes but a lot of the finer details are cut and you can't see them because there is not enough pixel density.
(...)

That's an excellent analogy. Another illustrative example involves the blades of a fan. When the fan is stationary or spinning at a low speed, you can readily see the individual blades. However, when the fan accelerates to a high speed, the blades seem to disappear from sight, even though they're still there. This occurs because human eyes have limitations when it comes to perceiving fast cycles – essentially, you have a frame rate limitation.

Interestingly, felines, in contrast, possess a remarkable ability to perceive the blades at any speed. They perceive the physical world in slow motion, as they interpret time differently than humans. Consequently, their minds are finely tuned to observe the blades even when they're spinning at high velocities.

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-20 22:40:29)

#36 2023-09-21 00:30:37

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I think it's probably because we and our bodies are not 3rd density but are 5th density that are artificially altered to perceive up to the 3d range. We are originally 5D Lyrians that are brainwashed and mindcontrolled and that's why we are compatible with seeing 5d people. And that brainwashing and mindcontrol maybe filters our perception but probably doesn't change our bodies density entirely.

And the planet is 5th density and I don't know how the moon frequencies affect the planet and our bodies and I don't fully understand what they do exactly and how that works, but I don't think that they put the planet in another density entirely but I think they simply cancel/filter some of the frequencies so they most likely do something like cut the 4 and 5 information but leave the 1 2 3 of the original 5. So when a person from 5d comes in we can still perceive their 1 2 3 information density and we simply can't see their 4 and 5 information density and details.

And I think a good analogy is the "resolution" in a youtube video and if you put the video through a filter that lowers it's resolution now the video has less information density, and you can still see what's on the video but it's less clear and has less vivid colors and you can't see some of the finer details and some information is filtered and is not perceived. Even if you lower the resolution to 144p you can still see the bigger shapes but a lot of the finer details are cut and you can't see them because there is not enough pixel density.

And probably what the moon does is similar to that and is "lowering the information resolution" so now you can still see 5d bodies and things but you see them more pasty and with less resolution and less vibrant and less vivid colors than you would see them if you got extracted outside the effects of the moon frequencies .

So I don't fully understand the technical details but I don't think we are living inside a different density than the Taygetans, our planet is in the same 5th density they are and our bodies are originally 5th density and the moon simply artificially cancels and filters some frequencies and "lowers the information resolution" and lowers the information density, but probably doesn't put us in a different density entirely but just trims some of the information and only "puts in another density"/makes invisible/filters some of the information we perceive. While for example a Taygetan ship inside earth can completely change all of it's density and we then don't perceive any of the information of the ship and now we can say that all of the ship information is in another density outside of our perception range while before it was only part of the ship information(the 4 and 5) that was outside of our perception range.

So instead of saying the Taygetans are in 3d bodies, you could look at it as we on Earth are in 5d bodies (with an artificial technological frequency filtering on top).

Just my 2 cents, I think this would be a good question for Yazhi or Athena. smile

Yes like resolution. Complexity of frequency and pattern. Also think of fractal graphics.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/we-fo … -of-temmer

Quote:
Rashell: Your DNA is not fully activated. You are a caricature of your true physique that would be the correct interpretation of your creative intention as souls to incarnate. Also, most of the humans are sick and age there as a consequence of the linear perception of time.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-21 00:40:44)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#37 2023-09-21 00:34:31

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

(...)And I think a good analogy is the "resolution" in a youtube video and if you put the video through a filter that lowers it's resolution now the video has less information density, and you can still see what's on the video but it's less clear and has less vivid colors and you can't see some of the finer details and some information is filtered and is not perceived. Even if you lower the resolution to 144p you can still see the bigger shapes but a lot of the finer details are cut and you can't see them because there is not enough pixel density.
(...)

That's an excellent analogy. Another illustrative example involves the blades of a fan. When the fan is stationary or spinning at a low speed, you can readily see the individual blades. However, when the fan accelerates to a high speed, the blades seem to disappear from sight, even though they're still there. This occurs because human eyes have limitations when it comes to perceiving fast cycles – essentially, you have a frame rate limitation.

Interestingly, felines, in contrast, possess a remarkable ability to perceive the blades at any speed. They perceive the physical world in slow motion, as they interpret time differently than humans. Consequently, their minds are finely tuned to observe the blades even when they're spinning at high velocities.

Yes, but notice if you alter your state while focusing on the blades you can see it slow down and speed up.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#38 2023-09-21 01:15:06

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I dunno, it still think its a matter of mixing definitions here, call me stubborn lol

What i was trying to point out was, when we use the "d", wich one are they referring to : dimensionality or density.
So if one is speaking within the context about physical bodies, then we speak in the concept realm of dimensions.
When we speak of perceptual level of reality consiousness, then we refer to the concept realm of densities.

(..)

Oh I see, with 3d body you mean a body with/in 3 dimensions of space and in that sense yeah of course their bodies are with/in 3 dimensions of space and they perceive 3 dimensional objects in time just like us but I think they may differ in how they perceive time. When I say a physical body I mean it mostly in the context of astral body vs physical body and not so much in terms of space dimensions. And there are astral bodies and astral realms that are 3 dimensional too just with different rules(and technically the physical realm is an astral realm too and the physical body is an astral body too but that's another story).

The closest way I have found to be able to understand visually an object with more than 3 dimensions is by imagining cutting the object in slices. For example if you cut a line into slices you get dot slices, if you cut a square into slices you get line slices, and you cut a cube into slices you get square slices, and so if you cut a 4 dimensional tesseract into slices you get cube slices.

So I have no idea how a 4 dimensional body would look like visually inside 4 dimensions of space, all I can visualize is that if you take a 3 dimensional body and you cut it in slices you get 2 dimensional slices of the body, so if you cut a 4 dimensional body and you cut it in slices you get slice snapshots of 3 dimensional bodies. And of course at my current perception level I am not able to see or imagine a 4 dimensional body all at once, all I am able to do is see it's 3 dimensional slice snapshots one at a time inside the time dimension.

Maybe Yazhi is able to do it, she once mentioned that she is able to see through 3 set of eyes simultaneously and maybe that's how perception in 4+ dimensional space works. I am able to perceive through the eyes of my 3 dimensional body slice one at a time but I have no idea how it would look like looking through the eyes of two bodies simulteneously. Anyway I went on a tangent.     

In the TaySwa information they don't like using the 3D and 5D and 7D etc labels but when they use them for the sake of our understanding they always mean Densities and not Dimensions. That was explained very early on in one of the first videos.

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#39 2023-09-21 01:39:33

Lyran

The D’s are easy understandable like this - look at a person.
3D interpretation would be biological function of the human body. Conscious understanding of the person from earth science’s; materialistic, Deterministic and Reductionist. Birth, death, skeletal system, nervous systems all subject to entropy according to 3D Understanding.

5D is when you see and understand the timeless fractal reflection of ourselves and the associated level of consciousness and transference occurring beyond our perception, opening the door to 5D understanding and the rubix-cube picture of reality.

And of course understanding with clarity that a human looking person we see may very well be from another planet big_smile

The reason Swaruu of Erra may have been misunderstood is her mentions of technology to stave off the 3D frequencies which negatively affect their higher vibrational physiology.

I understand that the Swaruu’s, more that most other Taygetan’s have rightly intergrated the differential as Mari makes no mention of needing such technology.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-21 01:46:31)

#40 2023-09-21 01:47:10

Jupiter 9

Alec wrote:

I didn't know that about cats, and so I guess maybe that's why our cats are able to see astral entities that we are not able to see. The astral entities' matter is "spinning" at too fast rate for our eyes but not for the feline eyes.

And using the blades of a fan analogy, then maybe what the moon frequencies do is also lower the frequency/speed of the vibration of the matter of everything inside the toroidal field of the Van Allen Belt. And they have mentioned that you can't cross the VAB without an ET ship and I am wondering if that's just a matter of shielding from the radiation, or if in order to cross it you also have to increase the frequency/speed of the matter of the ship and everything inside it. And if that's the case then if you want to cross it the other way around maybe you have to decrease the frequency/speed, or maybe they don't have to but if they don't use their ships toroidal field to decrease their frequency then when they enter our atmosphere their matter will be spinning too fast and we won't be able to perceive them(but our cats will haha). Or maybe they don't have to do it with their ship engines to do that and the moment they cross the VAB the moon toroidal field will change the "spinning speed" of their matter and that could be another explanation of why we can see them. Anyway just thinking out loud. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-21 01:49:40)

#41 2023-09-21 19:07:14

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:

(...)And using the blades of a fan analogy, then maybe what the moon frequencies do is also lower the frequency/speed of the vibration of the matter of everything inside the toroidal field of the Van Allen Belt. And they have mentioned that you can't cross the VAB without an ET ship and I am wondering if that's just a matter of shielding from the radiation, or if in order to cross it you also have to increase the frequency/speed of the matter of the ship and everything inside it. And if that's the case then if you want to cross it the other way around maybe you have to decrease the frequency/speed, or maybe they don't have to but if they don't use their ships toroidal field to decrease their frequency then when they enter our atmosphere their matter will be spinning too fast and we won't be able to perceive them(but our cats will haha). Or maybe they don't have to do it with their ship engines to do that and the moment they cross the VAB the moon toroidal field will change the "spinning speed" of their matter and that could be another explanation of why we can see them. Anyway just thinking out loud. smile

Yes, altering the ship's frequency is crucial for visibility or adaptation. For example, when a ship descends to Earth, they can choose precisely how much of it they want humans to perceive and which specific groups should witness it. This is why there are instances when only one person can see a ship, while others around the area cannot. It's all depending on the ship pilot's choice of frequency, which can be highly individualized or tailored to a specific group. Sometimes, a ship can seemingly vanish abruptly. This occurs when its frequency is raised, rendering it unnoticeable to those attuned to lower frequencies, even though it remains physically present.

Exactly, cats possess the ability to perceive these things and much more, but they are bound by the constraints of the 3D Matrix. Occasionally, they can also pick up on telepathic thoughts from Humans, but they lack the capability (in 3D) to transmit their thoughts in the same manner. Hence, they rely on body language and vocalizations like "meows" to communicate their needs and intentions.

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-21 19:39:01)

#42 2023-09-22 08:05:01

_.haz.za._369

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Gosia wrote:

You see? This is why all these "density" talks are false. Forget about this "3d"/"5d" thing. It's not how it works and they have been saying this for a long time. Densities are only states of mind, your level consciousness. This is determines your current frequency level. This frequency is not even fixed. It is always changing. We cannot even catogorize them into "D's" (like 3d or 5d etc...). Watch this : https://swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-5d-ar … ena-swaruu

The frequency of a planet is determined by the consciousness's who live on it. When you are born in a planet, you will be affected by it's dominant frequency (which is determined by the consciousness's who live on it as I said before). You will only perceive what is in your frequency / in your awareness but as you advance in consciousness level, you will perceive more things. It depends on each person.   So you will easily see Taygetans when they come down here. But you cannot see certain types of so called "low astral" beings because you don't have enough data about them, so you cannot perceive them. Even Taygetans cannot see most of these "low astral" beings. They use technology to detect them but Mari and Yazhi can see some of these beings, Athena can't.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-09-22 08:07:53)

#43 2023-09-22 10:34:19

Bigfeet_E

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:
Gosia wrote:

You see? This is why all these "density" talks are false. Forget about this "3d"/"5d" thing. It's not how it works and they have been saying this for a long time. Densities are only states of mind, your level consciousness. This is determines your current frequency level. This frequency is not even fixed. It is always changing. We cannot even catogorize them into "D's" (like 3d or 5d etc...). Watch this : https://swaruu.org/transcripts/3d-5d-ar … ena-swaruu

The frequency of a planet is determined by the consciousness's who live on it. When you are born in a planet, you will be affected by it's dominant frequency (which is determined by the consciousness's who live on it as I said before). You will only perceive what is in your frequency / in your awareness but as you advance in consciousness level, you will perceive more things. It depends on each person.   So you will easily see Taygetans when they come down here. But you cannot see certain types of so called "low astral" beings because you don't have enough data about them, so you cannot perceive them. Even Taygetans cannot see most of these "low astral" beings. They use technology to detect them but Mari and Yazhi can see some of these beings, Athena can't.

Ah great, another one who likes to take a conversation out of context.

My respons you quoted was a bit of an indirect deliberate confusion play on the "d" usage, as i was taken out of context from within the very same sentence she quoted me. I do that sometimes, for ppl to see their own confusion, but it backfired again, lol.
Jupiter 9 was the only one who picked up on it verbally. I gave the conversation a rest, seeing no point to continue this game of broken telephone. Seen this happen way too often on this forum, wich gives participating a sad undertone. Hope you can grant me the same courtesy.

Board footer