You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-21 00:49:26

How do the logical minded races who control Earth view Humans/Lyrans?

I have a feeling what is going on here on Earth is partly due to these races controlling Earth hate Humans/Lyrans.
Would these logic heads consider doing the same if this planet was full of their own race? I doubt it.
I think they hate humans and Lyrans. Thats why it has gone so far here.
my 2 cents.

#2 2023-09-21 01:57:35

Jupiter 9

Re: How do the logical minded races who control Earth view Humans/Lyrans?

Umm hate is an emotion... just kidding. big_smile Welcome to the forum. smile

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#3 2023-09-21 03:57:51

Lyran

I’ll admit it - I was Emotional as I made this post today big_smile
IMG-4084.jpg

#4 2023-09-21 05:55:19

mitkobs

Yes, non emotional beings cannot hate. They make logical for them choices. Probably for them emotion is weakness and fallacy and with that they seems not to confide their true thoughts and intentions to emotional races.

#5 2023-09-21 06:39:23

Lets not get soo anal with the language. It's obvious they have a contemptuous dislike for humans/Lyrans. If they can stand back and watch horrific ways people are dying and being injured by the juice without remorse, they are psychopaths.

#6 2023-09-21 08:23:35

mitkobs

Are you asking yourself that they might have a right in their reasoning for not trusting living free from manipulation Lyrians. Have to see deeper in their perspective of reasoning and then judge why they act this way. The whole thing have reasons behind and interests of various ET races involved.

#7 2023-09-21 10:02:11

Tecumseh

Anal retentive language makes me sit up straight in my chair. I hear it and my curiosity takes over. What have we got here?

I love people, and I dislike people. Unconditional love I have for them all. But I would not invite some of them to dinner.

And they don't just stand back and watch. They instigate, encourage and permit the behavior. All is not love and light? NO KIDDING. smile

Cyndrieldreams wrote:

Lets not get soo anal with the language. It's obvious they have a contemptuous dislike for humans/Lyrans. If they can stand back and watch horrific ways people are dying and being injured by the juice without remorse, they are psychopaths.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2023-09-22 16:17:13

Horton HaW

I would say that maybe they do not see much value in emotion.
Maybe that is what they want to show. If emotions become your achilles heel by consuming you via dark egregors then what a great example.There seems to be an obsessive focus on the contrast as some magnificent tool.You become what you focus on, of course. The other behaviors make them ethically suspect no matter how one tries to understand.
Clearly they do not understand emotion.They seem to see this "school" as a means to an end. Maybe they are building a certain amount of dark energy for some purpose. Maybe they think they can use the momentum and clear it.

However, there is an even bigger issue here which continues on. If you control or manipulate people's thoughts does the karma fall on the controllers or the controlled? Why would you want so much control? They imply a "positive" outcome eventually somewhere. Why trust someone that behaves and thinks this way? I am still very unclear why these entities hold the majority of say on what happens here.

They really don't seem all that "logical" just non-emotional.

BTW.
Sign the petition.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4149

This is very twisted.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4064&p=2

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-22 16:31:54)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-09-22 16:48:35

Horton HaW

See this.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2-ext … es-taygeta

Swaruu (9): Because it's closer to us and to a very large variety of species, because it's full of their starseeds and we all must take care of our own. Also, for strategic reasons - this is the negative stronghold. If Earth's negative forces are defeated on Earth, the other planets in trouble will also be liberated. The other planets are only nodes of the Earth's Cabal, Mars and Venus, for example. Earth is the key planet!

Swaruu (9): That's right. See it as the negative forces´ "headquarters". And also, because in other positive timelines Earth is also the headquarters of the Federation. It's the negative forces´ headquarters and the Federation headquarters at the same time.

#10 2023-09-22 17:40:50

mitkobs

Emotion is what makes life wonderful - rich, vibrant, joyful, worth living. Remove emotion and what will left in a life of human? Without emotion one cannot appreciate art properly, to enjoy it. If the non emotional races lack totally emotions they for example cannot get out anything from listening music or seeing something beautiful. They can see logically that something is harmonious with mathematical precision but will not have the ability to sense it and appreciate it this way. For a human total lack of emotions will be equal to depression and probably to death.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-22 17:41:42)

#11 2023-09-22 22:33:55

Tecumseh

I resonate with what you said.  Humans are a highly emotive race. Others that we are directly related to are even more so. They need to have an emotive race council looking over the affairs of Lyran roots. It's only logical.

mitkobs wrote:

Emotion is what makes life wonderful - rich, vibrant, joyful, worth living. Remove emotion and what will left in a life of human? Without emotion one cannot appreciate art properly, to enjoy it. If the non emotional races lack totally emotions they for example cannot get out anything from listening music or seeing something beautiful. They can see logically that something is harmonious with mathematical precision but will not have the ability to sense it and appreciate it this way. For a human total lack of emotions will be equal to depression and probably to death.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-09-22 23:46:20

xxayaxx

Logical races do not control the earth because ascension can happen mechanically, emotions are not needed for that. Here it should be the opposite, emotional people control the earth and do not allow the earth to ascend mechanically.
(To understand this, watch the documentary series Viziters)

#13 2023-09-23 00:46:22

TheMorken

Lyran wrote:

I’ll admit it - I was Emotional as I made this post today big_smile
https://i.postimg.cc/9QwrBF8Z/IMG-4084.jpg

Yep, I don't want the Ethortan's guidance. I want Urmah and Lyrans as guides, much more compatible.

#14 2023-09-23 01:36:10

StarDeity
Banned

I'd say they view us very similar as how jews view the goyim: as cattle created to serve them as slaves.

#15 2023-09-23 01:57:41

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

See this.

Swaruu (9): Because it's closer to us and to a very large variety of species, because it's full of their starseeds and we all must take care of our own. Also, for strategic reasons - this is the negative stronghold. If Earth's negative forces are defeated on Earth, the other planets in trouble will also be liberated. The other planets are only nodes of the Earth's Cabal, Mars and Venus, for example. Earth is the key planet!

Swaruu (9): That's right. See it as the negative forces´ "headquarters". And also, because in other positive timelines Earth is also the headquarters of the Federation. It's the negative forces´ headquarters and the Federation headquarters at the same time.

This may expain why there is a correlation between the earthly cabal and Federation in the main timeline.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#16 2023-09-23 02:20:06

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

See this.

This may expain why there is a correlation between the earthly cabal and Federation in the main timeline.

Yeah gotta wonder correlation or causation? Maybe a little of both?
Wonder if it has anything to do with Tiamat destructive timeline?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-23 02:24:59)

#17 2023-09-23 03:17:27

StarDeity wrote:

I'd say they view us very similar as how jews view the goyim: as cattle created to serve them as slaves.

Thats what I mean.
Would they do the same thing to their own race if that was the situation here? I think not.

#18 2023-09-23 05:14:34

Brahman

xxayaxx wrote:

Logical races do not control the earth because ascension can happen mechanically, emotions are not needed for that. Here it should be the opposite, emotional people control the earth and do not allow the earth to ascend mechanically.
(To understand this, watch the documentary series Viziters)

That's why cabals take advantage of people's emotions, to keep them in the matrix longer.

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#19 2023-09-23 17:26:03

StarDeity
Banned

Cyndrieldreams wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Thats what I mean.
Would they do the same thing to their own race if that was the situation here? I think not.

Maybe they eat each other too..
Jews do it, backstab each other, kill each other, they sacrifice their own people, even their own offspring in satanic rituals...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-23 17:28:30)

#20 2023-09-23 19:41:18

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Maybe they eat each other too..
Jews do it, backstab each other, kill each other, they sacrifice their own people, even their own offspring in satanic rituals...

We don't have any jews where I live, but I know many people from other religions like christians and muslims and most of them are secular or moderate and don't really take seriously the extreme stuff of their religions, and I have no reason to believe that the jews are different. So unless you actually believe that all jews are like that, it's better to say the jewish cabal or the jewish mafia or the hardcore jewish religious people or something like that instead of putting all jews in one basket.

Just replace in that sentence Jews with catholics for example and see how stupid it sounds, they are doing all kinds of nasty satanic stuff in the Vatican but the average catholic person that goes to church doesn't know about those things and believes the frontend mainstream story. Or just because some extremist crazy islamist nutcases blow themselves up in terrorist attacks, saying that muslims are terrorists is a stupid statement.

All religions have their crazy fanatic lunatics and their dark cabal controllers and their monster egregors, but you can't generalize their behavior and actions to everyone that is part of that religion. As Mari mentioned recently even the low level freemasons think they are doing good and have no idea that they are being used by the upper levels for dark purposes, so in the same way the average jew, catholic and muslim have no idea that they are supporting and feeding cabal monsters.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-23 19:42:29)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#21 2023-09-23 20:50:12

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

See this.

Yeah gotta wonder correlation or causation? Maybe a little of both?
Wonder if it has anything to do with Tiamat destructive timeline?

I think your right. It may actually be a mixture of both. I will quote from transcript 56:

Gosia: Why did the Federation want to lock Reptiles in 3D?

Swaruu (9): The Federation did it to keep the inside the etheric fence, because they were too wasted, depleted and tired to continue with the pursuit of Reptiles on Earth as they are doing now. That´s why they implemented the stargate, the Van Allen belts that limit 3D, to keep the bad Reptiles in until they can return. They were very weakened at the time.

Also, the entire Solar System was a complete mess of debris and the ships couldn't operate properly, it was too dangerous, this because of the destruction of Tiamat planet. And it was destroyed because the Naga Reptiles were being persecuted there. The whole fight was against them.

Now if in other more positive timelines, Earth is a headquarters for the Federation, then it means the outcome of the Tiamat war may have been different and these regressive reptiles totally defeated and ousted from Sol system without the oversustained damaged from the destruction of Tiamat, also without regressive presence apparently 3D wouldn't have been so "hellish" based from a polarized perception.

Gosia: Ok, step by step… so the 3D system was placed over the 5D by the Federation from the Moon. You said earlier you didn´t mean for it to be so hard.

Swaruu (9): That's right. But placing the Matrix as a control grid also made it easy to "hack" by the Reptilian forces, especially those that had access to the computers in the Moon later on. Transforming a normal 3D world into the hell hole it is today (for most).

I also sense the Federation back then was governed by more of a mix of Lyran and non Lyran star races. Although, this may not be the case in more recent times. With the recent data provided about the history of Alpha Centuri and the potential reptilian infiltration of the Alphratan star race, it's just plausible that actual regressive reptilian influence has contaminated the main Fed branches even prior to the battle of Sol. This is just a hypothesis and the non coincidental variable of the current Federation interacting with the earthly cabal.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … atrix-3d-4

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-09-23 20:54:20)

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#22 2023-09-23 21:33:35

Jupiter 9

Cyndrieldreams wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Thats what I mean.

They are doing it together with the Alfratans, and Alfratans are literally mostly a civilization based on humans abducted from Earth and they are the closest Lyrian race to terrestrial humans, and I don't think this has been mentioned but I bet that they haven't changed genetically too much and we are probably genetically compatible with them and can still have babies together.

And also the logical races have tons of their starseeds incarnated here so in a way they are doing this to their race too. But things are not that black and white and are more complex, and it's the cabal that is doing the dark nasty stuff and not the federation, and the federation is not guilty for the cabal crimes and are only guilty for criminal negligence and criminal inaction and whatever other crimes they are complicit and involved with at the level where the high levels of the cabal meet with federation personnel.

#23 2023-09-24 00:53:44

Horton HaW

Honestly, since they are so heavily involved.(UFOP) Their behavior to me goes beyond criminal negligence. The respect for lives here is highly questionable.

#24 2023-09-24 10:56:40

Yazhi said this place is a playground for 5th density federation members for their souls.

What I think is, they're going to wipe out everyone and reset this place for the Andromedans and other logical beings.

Bashar from Essasani race have been plugging it to their audience that they will be one of the first races to move here.

The Federations mega plan is, they want humans out so they can take over this planet. Thats my bet.

Board footer