You are not logged in.

#26 2023-10-14 00:11:14

Horton HaW

Re: Live with A̶t̶h̶e̶n̶a̶ Mari Swaruu (Cosmic Agency)

Lyran wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Mari Swaruu is coming instead! smile

https://i.postimg.cc/jdrZHGVc/IMG-4736.jpg

I knew it. Lol.

There are 3 time zones for Finland I see. Anybody know which one?

Helsinki smile

That's what I guessed. Good. Thanks.
Well bummer, I won't be able to see it live.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-10-14 00:13:57)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#27 2023-10-14 01:17:02

Lyran

Untitled-design.png

♥️Love explosion! smile

#28 2023-10-14 04:30:18

Brahman

I was expecting Athena but maybe another time. Doesn't matter who it is, we can't see who we're talking to anyway.
I will see the questions of others. I expect something more serious regarding the federation.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#29 2023-10-14 07:28:58

Ariya

Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

It may be to soon for some people but....  "The head of MI6, who happens to be Jewish, said “The KM have always used the Jewish people and Judaism as a human shield for their satanic and nefarious purposes. They are a deeply rotten, well-known and well hated bunch of creeps. We went on false flag footing nearly instantly after hearing about it.” Begs a question. Apparently people inside many of the agencies were expecting something. Mossad included.

I think both Swaruus and Taygetans with Alenym aware, have been waiting to see what would happen. Still want to know who took over from Aneeka in Intelligence on Toleka. That may be a private matter however, and I don't want to be a pest.

Anyone got any comment? I finally joined the "Cosmic Agency Free Chat" on the other platform. But I am not much of a chatter. I like well thought out contemplation and thoughtful comment. I will peruse it, but I will not comment much. It's too fast for me. I like to get down to the nuts and bolts. The nitty gritty. I'm not sure even how to pose the question at the moment. To Athena. We've got a few days. sad

Do you mean on Telegram? I really try to avoid YouTube. I prefer Odysee. Maybe the chat will only be on YouTube?

Yeah it's Telegram. Us gen X need to keep up with the times. I have had facebook for many years. But only punch it up once a week or so to see who is on. Don't comment much. They didn't like me in the beginning, they are not going to like me now. I got warned and banned. Bunch of bullshit artists. Now I just watch.

p.s. I'm an instigator. I poke, poke, poke...to see what comes out.

The live chat will be on YouTube.

#30 2023-10-14 07:31:05

Ariya

From Gosia posted yesterday (Friday) on Telegram:

LAST MINUTE CHANGE AND EXCITING ACCOUNCEMENT REGARDING TOMORROW LIVE EVENT!

Bad news and goods news. First, I am sorry to inform you but Athena Swaruu won´t be attending live.
Good news: Who will be joining us live instead is Mari Swaruu herself!

That´s right, you heard right, my jaw dropped as well when I got informed just an hour ago. MARI SWARUU WILL BE ON, answering your questions live.

Same rules apply as the ones I sent earlier.

There is only one important change:

THE LIVE WILL BE IN BOTH LANGUAGES, ENGLISH AND SPANISH:

21:00 - 22:15 (approx) - ENGLISH PART
22:15 - 23:30 (approx) - SPANISH PART

All the answers from both languages will be provided in the separate video in English and Spanish after the live.

Now, this is huge as I know many of you have millions of questions for Mari, and this is your opportunity! She will do her best to answer them!

NOTE: I will be on 10-15 minutes earlier just to say hello and make sure everything is working correctly and then at 21:00 sharp I will begin reading her answers.

See you all there for this historic moment!

(Next Message) …

One more day, and tomorrow at 21:00 Finland time we are having a special guest online, (Mari Swaruu) answering your questions live that we pick from the chat room. Some of you asked, will she speak? Well no, live meaning that she will be online with me where we usually talk, and we will be passing her your questions from tha Chat Room, after which I will read her answers.

Now, before we meet tomorrow, let´s give you several guidelines for asking the questions:

1. Make it concise and clear.

2. No personal questions of the type: "My daughter feels she met Khila in her past life, can you confirm?" Or: "Am I in the inmersion in Taygeta, can you check?", or "I have problems with my right foot, what should I do?"

Questions should be universal and benefiting all, it´s not a personal session but the extraterrestrial person speaking to the whole group of humans.

3. Do not ask something that was already covered in our or Mari´s videos, for example: "What do you think of karma"? or "Is Ashtar Command real?"

If in doubt if the question was already covered, do a quick search on our website in the transcript word search (www.swaruu.org)

4. Do not repeat the same question too often, you will be blocked for spamming temporarily. You can repeat it but use common sense and do not saturate the chat.

5. Use only CAPS for your questions.

6. Avoid random chatting during the time we will be taking questions as it will saturate the chatbox and it will be harder to find really good questions.

7. If your question does not get picked, do not get discouraged. There will be a loooots of questions and our assistants will have a tough job to choose the ones they consider good or important. But it will be impossible to answer them all, even if yours is good and important, so just enjoy this incredible experience nevertheless!

If nothing comes in between, see you all tomorrow! Only 1 more day left! Yay! I am excited! ?✨ (The link to the live will be provided some time tomorrow [Saturday] afternoon)
End Of Gosia Message

❤️❤️❤️ This is soo exciting. Thank you Mari and Gosia for doing this ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by Ariya (2023-10-14 07:45:59)

#31 2023-10-14 15:28:44

Alec

#32 2023-10-14 20:43:31

I'm very happy about this. With little to no technical difficulties, more than 3 hours of livestream.

I wanted to see at what level listeners are and in English chat the answers were pretty high level.

I mean, this contact has been going for several years now. So the foundation is there to ask high awareness spiritual questions about leaving the matrix and co-creating. We are Creator Gods.

"I insist and they won´t move me from there. The helpless humans, the.... broken shoes one walking the streets feeling like a cockroach... They are the creator gods. Feeling like they are no one, without value, without deserving to live. Suffering their mental problems about abstract things. Suffering in their existence. Thinking they are worth nothing, that nobody appreciates or understands them. With suicidal thoughts. When they are the most wonderful thing that has ever existed. With the absolute power to change everything."

-Yazhi

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-10-14 20:46:29)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#33 2023-10-14 20:51:34

Alec

Thank you Gosia and Mari, for providing this Live Chat. It was very exhausting for Mari but she was very happy and emotional (and for Gosia).
Athena also witnessed this historical moment in the chat.

Last edited by Alec (2023-10-14 20:52:36)

#34 2023-10-14 21:01:01

Ariya

I loved this event. Mari is amazing. And Gosia is a super star.
The energy in the chat was so friendly, excellent questions, everyone was really respectful and helpful.
Beautiful energy from this community ❤️

#35 2023-10-14 22:05:29

Lyran

Alec wrote:

Thank you Gosia and Mari, for providing this Live Chat. It was very exhausting for Mari but she was very happy and emotional (and for Gosia).

smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-10-14 22:05:56)

#36 2023-10-14 22:24:23

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

Yes, it was awesome! Thank you very much to Mari, Athena and Gosia! smile

#37 2023-10-15 00:49:59

Lyran

Thank you so much, Gosia!
Mari was right with us! I am sooo happy.
How special it was! And to know for certain that Queen Alenyn and Nai’shara were present was ground shaking smile
It was so cheeky for Mari to reveal them!!
I have a totally exploded calf muscle but I want to tell you that This Day - Today - is the best day of my life, hands down, not a question. That has to tell anyone everything they need to know about you, The Taygetan’s and what this is all about.
I love you with all my heart, Dear Friend and I support you for - forever!
HUGGGGGS!!!
big_smile

#38 2023-10-15 02:40:10

StarDeity
Banned

I really wanted to ask Mari some stuff but I'm blocked out from the live chat...
Some past mods liked to block ppl a lot...

#39 2023-10-15 04:04:25

Horton HaW

Sounds like it went well. I was sending good thoughts. Was the chat only on youtube?

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#40 2023-10-15 06:19:18

Pymander

I'm so thankful for everyone who put the livestream together, especially Mari! Such a cool experience especially with the eclipse a few hours earlier.

It was subtle, but, I did notice an elevation in my mood during the eclipse.

P1499484.jpg

#41 2023-10-15 06:50:11

Brahman

I suppose Alenym could put us in touch with a Federation representative. Let's let them know what we think of the Earth matrix. Let them hear the different opinion of the starseeds and not the cabal.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-10-15 06:50:55)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#42 2023-10-15 16:50:54

Alec

Brahman wrote:

I suppose Alenym could put us in touch with a Federation representative. Let's let them know what we think of the Earth matrix. Let them hear the different opinion of the starseeds and not the cabal.

https://www.veed.io/view/7b76c6be-4bc6- … anel=share

#43 2023-10-15 17:12:14

Ariya

๑๑(´ᴥ`)ʱªʱªʱª

#44 2023-10-15 17:20:54

Betty L

Mari did a great job of doing a live show for the first time, Bravo Mari smile. Ambassador Gosia was so very caring and patient with the whole situation. I can't wait to read the transcript.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#45 2023-10-15 17:24:19

Brahman

Alec wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Lol. It is likely that the federation does not really exist. Fraud as the Galactic Federation of Light. It seems to me that it will become clear whether the cabal invented the federation, prime directive, game, etc. big_smile

Adi Shankaracharya

#46 2023-10-15 18:49:32

Uurloq

Great job by Mari, Gosia and all the helpers. I didn't come up with any questions myself but watched the whole event, both languages.

#47 2023-10-16 00:55:55

TheMorken

Horton HaW wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Mari Swaruu is coming instead! smile

https://i.postimg.cc/jdrZHGVc/IMG-4736.jpg

I knew it. Lol.

There are 3 time zones for Finland I see. Anybody know which one?

Finland has only 1 time zone.

Or was that a joke and I did not detect it?

#48 2023-10-16 01:01:42

TheMorken

Brahman wrote:
Alec wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Lol. It is likely that the federation does not really exist. Fraud as the Galactic Federation of Light. It seems to me that it will become clear whether the cabal invented the federation, prime directive, game, etc. big_smile

Well, at least Alcyone Council (combined Pleiadian civilizations) exists.

#49 2023-10-16 01:20:20

Lyran

Alec wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Ha! Be waiting awhile…

#50 2023-10-16 01:23:53

Lyran

Brahman wrote:
Alec wrote:
Brahman wrote:

That doesn’t make a lot of sense. Are you implying the Taygetan’s are answering to the cabal?

Board footer