You are not logged in.

#51 2023-10-27 20:05:51

Jupiter 9

Re: HELP TAYGETANS MAKE MONEY SO THEY DON"T HAVE TO GO

Mizar wrote:

... Anyone who in not blnded by fanatism would notice this

Moderator's note: You are implying here that we are blinded by fanaticism because we don't see things the same way you do.

You can disagree with what a member of the Toleka crew is sharing or what another member of the forum is sharing, but please do your best to keep the discussion about the content of the videos, or the content of the forum members' posts, and do your best to not make the discussion about the forum members themselves or about the crew members personally. In other words try to focus on discussing the message and not the messenger.

To avoid unnecessary personal conflicts and dramas and personal clashes, discussions about the messenger are allowed in the forum only if done in a genuinely respectful manner to the messenger, and I understand that is hard to do sometimes. If any of you want to freely have discussions about the messenger and not the message without any limitations, you can all still do that outside the forum. We are not trying to limit what you can discuss, we are only limiting what you can discuss HERE in our forum, outside the forum you can still discuss whatever you want with the other members of the forum. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-10-27 20:06:58)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#52 2023-10-28 09:58:31

They actually rely on supermarket resources? Wow. Everything you find in supermarkets is designed to lower your frequency. Food, clothes, tech. I have noticed that only organic food or natural clothing can help reserve my energy and frequency, everything else makes me feel miserable. Wonder what all that crap would do for a 5d being. I didn’t realize the situation was that bad. Why don’t they just fly home for a stock up? Was it seven hours for a large cruiser?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#53 2023-10-28 12:26:08

Amanda73

Hello Mari a few videos you posted really caught my attention (ET living amongst you)  the reason being I read a lot on Exopolotics, years back I found a book by Dr Michael Salla "Galactic Diplomacy" Getting to yes with ET..
Hearing Mari in the video I mentioned immediately remind me of everything I read & research years ago , this book details many civilians working secretly with star nations at many different times , I thought Mari might be interested what's in this book ..
Many of us truly would like to facilitate conscious efforts with honest posative civilian interaction. Thank you for sharing all you are I know I appreciate the information which is why I am letting Mari know about this book as it 100% backs up exactly what Mari says independent of Mari & team .
Love & Gratitude
Amanda Blackpool ???

#54 2023-10-28 12:35:53

Amanda73

I think people will find a book I know if very interesting indeed as it covers this topic , how help is needed for civilians to help our star visitors navigate being here on earth ...
The book is "Galactic Diplomacy" Getting to yes with ET ... written by Dr Michael Salla it covers civilians how they can initiate working alongside our star family to benefit everyone.
I hope you will find this interesting as it details many civilians helping secretly. I hope this helps some understand what we can all do to come together honestly positively for all of us to grow peaceful.
Sending love and thanks for all the information you share with us I really appreciate everything your doing
Amanda in Blackpool UK

#55 2023-10-28 15:43:23

Gosia
Administrator

Creators don´t need to be online at all during premiers. I never am, or rarely.
The only downside of super chats is that Youtube keeps 30% of that. hmm So if anyone can do it directly through the provided link, it´s better.

TSD.9111 wrote:

Heya Gosia!

Yup, that would be another way that makes sense too. So during the lives' premier she must be offline, if that is even possible on the creator's side of YT, you'd know best. Ad its neat that now she can do premiers, since it will help bring in revenue from super chats wink

But yeah, whatever she decides for her channel in terms of accepting donations for her work is the best for her.

Much gratitude and hugs to you for all your work on this project smile

Gosia wrote:

Mari will never view chat´s activitiy, not only not engage. That´s the condition for her to have the the premiers open. smile

TSD.9111 wrote:

Oh no way!! That is so cool, if anyone in the Spanish world noticed and engaged with it hehe

Or maybe she was testing it out, since I think the chat has to be on in order for super chats to be purchased.

But if she goes ahead with the idea to have premiers and open the chat, she can leave it for the viewers to use among themselves but not be active (kind of what Gosia does most of the time). So Mari in real time, in the premier, can view people's feedback but not engage.

However I hope her PayPal plan in the English/Western world works out, since that will be the most used way supporters of this project will pour in. Since I'm sure even the Spanish/Latin world can donate via PayPal with more ease than the current platform linked.

There are several ways to go about this of course, and whatever she picks will be the right choice for her smile

#56 2023-10-28 15:46:41

Gosia
Administrator

Anyone SHOULD notice it as they are all different people, with different opinions sometimes, personalities, and preferences on what to focus on. If you did not notice that, then there would be something wrong. Even the same person changes within years. I hope I am not the same now than 6 years ago. In some ways, I hope I have evolved into something different. smile

Mizar wrote:

yes, i always remember the first Swaruu and his incredible life and beautiful conciousness ,  and his friend Anneka, But the message of this team, is not the same.    Anyone who in not blnded by fanatism would notice this

#57 2023-10-28 15:49:00

Gosia
Administrator

I don´t think they go down for or rely on "crap". They choose only what´s good for them, and there ARE products you can find that are healthy. smile

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

They actually rely on supermarket resources? Wow. Everything you find in supermarkets is designed to lower your frequency. Food, clothes, tech. I have noticed that only organic food or natural clothing can help reserve my energy and frequency, everything else makes me feel miserable. Wonder what all that crap would do for a 5d being. I didn’t realize the situation was that bad. Why don’t they just fly home for a stock up? Was it seven hours for a large cruiser?

#58 2023-10-28 16:08:34

Mizar

Gosia wrote:

Anyone SHOULD notice it as they are all different people, with different opinions sometimes, personalities, and preferences on what to focus on. If you did not notice that, then there would be something wrong. Even the same person changes within years. I hope I am not the same now than 6 years ago. In some ways, I hope I have evolved into something different. smile

Mizar wrote:

yes, i always remember the first Swaruu and his incredible life and beautiful conciousness ,  and his friend Anneka, But the message of this team, is not the same.    Anyone who in not blnded by fanatism would notice this

I see with sadness how things have changed, they have not changed for the better, that is what I can tell you,
   and I think that the first Sw would never have agreed with the message that you are transmitting now.

Please be honest and tell the truth, what happened?

While the first sw empowered and taught its people to fight and make bows, you call to create paypal accounts and continue consuming from the matrix,

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#59 2023-10-28 18:40:16

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Mizar wrote:

I see with sadness how things have changed, they have not changed for the better, that is what I can tell you,
   and I think that the first Sw would never have agreed with the message that you are transmitting now.

While the first sw empowered and taught its people to fight and make bows, you call to create paypal accounts and continue consuming from the matrix,

Mizar

You fight and make bows when you are in the era of using bows and arrows.

Swaruu did that PERFECTLY as Joan of Arc. She was so perfect in her job that her actions reverberate till TODAY. Joan of Arc has been cited as the inspiration for Eva Vlaadingerboroek’s role in rejecting the NWO in Netherlands.

Ask any French person today, and chances are they REVERE Joan of Arc.

Today is not the time to make bows and arrows, if you haven’t noticed.

Today you reform the Matrix FROM WITHIN.

You keep asking for a rejection of the Matrix without thinking of the consequences. Watch Holistic Society videos by Sophie.

You cannot simply just collapse the Matrix in a vacuum. If you do, the vacuum will be filled with an alternative that is worse than the Matrix. Anarchy and warring factions is not an improvement. Listen to Alenym, she knows what she’s talking about.

You need to educate yourself. Sorry to say. Watch the videos and THINK.

Lastly, many here are in support of contributing to their funding. You can certainly disagree and not do so.

Why do you insist on pushing your view onto others? We have heard you and can make up our own minds.

#60 2023-10-28 19:28:30

Mizar

I see, if you say that it's because you are very used to having authority,
I urge you to stop fearing. Do not demonize the idea of living in anarchy. (which is nothing other than self-government)
What you are saying at that time would have sounded like: "Can you imagine if the English stopped governing us Juana? We would live in anarchy!"
   The people I saw when we almost managed to overthrow our government was that almost immediately people organized themselves without leaders to provide security for the supply centers, volunteers controlling traffic, and neighbors on their streets speaking in self-convened assemblies about how they felt. would like to govern itself, that's why we all came. and when that happened I didn't see any of this community support it, instead they told us that we were impostors paid by soros, that was a ridiculous lie

There are real seeds working at full speed to have alternatives to the matrix system when that happens,
I admit that they are not all ready yet but continuing to wait is not a possibility.

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#61 2023-10-28 19:39:48

Jupiter 9

Mizar wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Mizar wrote:

Moderator's Note:

Hello Mizar,

You are free to think and believe whatever you want about Swaruu or Gosia or the other crew members or the information they are sharing. What you think and believe is none of our business. What IS my business as a moderator however is to make sure that members don't break the agreement they made with the forum when they clicked 'Agree' when they register. Forum rules --> https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=211#p211

So to make it more clear who this forum is for and who can enter and participate in the forum, I am going to express this in the form of a simple question:

Do you believe this project is a deception, fraud, AI, a cabal psyop etc or do you believe it was real and genuine in the past but it has been hijacked by the cabal now?

If your answer is:

1. "YES"  or  2. "I DON'T KNOW YET, BUT I AM LEANING MORE TOWARDS YES"

then I want to make it very clear that this forum is not for you and you need to leave. And you can still continue believing that, we are not asking you to change what you believe about this contact, and you can still watch the videos if you want, but you can't enter and participate in the forum, because this forum is NOT for all the viewers of the videos.

It is only for the viewers who's answer to this question is either:

3. "NO"  or  4. "I DON'T KNOW YET, BUT I AM LEANING MORE TOWARDS NO"  or  5. "I DON'T KNOW YET"

So please think about this question and decide what you answer is and if it is 1. or 2. then you can't enter and participate in the forum, you can still watch the videos but this forum exclusively for the viewers that their answer is 5. or 4. or 3.

You can still find another place that is for all the viewers of the videos and you can join there and have your discussions there. And also people that are in the 3-5 category and can enter the forum are free to join those other places too and have discussions with the people that beleve this is a fraud or a psyop or whatever. We are not interested in preventing you from having those discussions, we are only not interested in having those discussions here in this forum.

This is not a public space this is a private space so it is our right to decide who this forum is for and what the focus and topic of the forum is, similar to how it is our right to decide to ask what your age is and if your age is for example below 15, we can decide that you cannot enter and participate in the forum.

I hope this is clear and I hope you understand. Thank you.

Hola Mizar,

Eres libre de pensar y creer lo que quieras sobre Swaruu o Gosia o los demás miembros de la tripulación o la información que comparten. Lo que usted piensa y cree no es asunto nuestro. Sin embargo, mi tarea como moderador es asegurarme de que los miembros no rompan el acuerdo que hicieron con el foro cuando hicieron clic en "Aceptar" al registrarse. Reglas del foro --> https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=211#p211

Entonces para que quede más claro para quién es este foro y quién puede entrar y participar en el foro, voy a expresar esto en forma de una simple pregunta:

¿Crees que este proyecto es un engaño, fraude, inteligencia artificial, una operación psicológica de la cábala, etc. o crees que fue real y genuino en el pasado pero ahora ha sido secuestrado por la cábala?

Si tu respuesta es:

1. “SÍ” o 2. “AÚN NO LO SÉ, PERO ME ESTOY INCLINANDO MÁS HACIA EL SÍ”

Entonces quiero dejar muy claro que este foro no es para ti y debes irte. Y aún puedes seguir creyendo eso, no te estamos pidiendo que cambies lo que crees sobre este contacto, y aún puedes ver los videos si quieres, pero no puedes entrar y participar en el foro, porque este foro NO es para todos los espectadores de los videos.

Es sólo para los espectadores cuya respuesta a esta pregunta es:

3. “NO” o 4. “AÚN NO LO SÉ, PERO ME ESTOY INCLINANDO MÁS HACIA EL NO” o 5. “AÚN NO LO SÉ”

Entonces, piense en esta pregunta y decida cuál es su respuesta y si es 1. o 2. entonces no puede ingresar ni participar en el foro, aún puede ver los videos, pero este foro es exclusivo para los espectadores cuya respuesta es. 5. o 4. o 3.

Aún puedes encontrar otro lugar que sea para todos los espectadores de los videos y puedes unirte allí y tener tus discusiones allí. Y también las personas que están en la categoría 3-5 y pueden ingresar al foro son libres de unirse también a esos otros lugares y tener conversaciones con las personas que creen que esto es un fraude, una operación psicológica o lo que sea. No estamos interesados en impedir que usted tenga esas discusiones, simplemente no estamos interesados en tener esas discusiones aquí en este foro.

Este no es un espacio público, es un espacio privado, por lo que tenemos derecho a decidir para quién es este foro y cuál es el enfoque y tema del foro, de manera similar a como tenemos derecho a decidir preguntar cuál es su edad y Si su edad es, por ejemplo, inferior a 15 años, podemos decidir que no puede ingresar ni participar en el foro.

Espero que esto quede claro y espero que lo entiendas. Gracias.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#62 2023-10-28 19:47:32

Scott Summers

Mizar wrote:

I see, if you say that it's because you are very used to having authority,
I urge you to stop fearing. Do not demonize the idea of living in anarchy. (which is nothing other than self-government)
What you are saying at that time would have sounded like: "Can you imagine if the English stopped governing us Juana? We would live in anarchy!"
   The people I saw when we almost managed to overthrow our government was that almost immediately people organized themselves without leaders to provide security for the supply centers, volunteers controlling traffic, and neighbors on their streets speaking in self-convened assemblies about how they felt. would like to govern itself, that's why we all came. and when that happened I didn't see any of this community support it, instead they told us that we were impostors paid by soros, that was a ridiculous lie

There are real seeds working at full speed to have alternatives to the matrix system when that happens,
I admit that they are not all ready yet but continuing to wait is not a possibility.

If you say “there are real seeds working full speed to have alternatives to the matrix”, then that is awesome.

Go work with them. Support them and manifest your collective vision. No one here is stopping you.

You still refuse to answer the question: Why are you here berating (almost trying to shame) members into buying your vision?
That is simply disrespectful.

Discuss the videos (or not). But quit pushing your agenda. It’s odious.

#63 2023-10-29 10:35:57

Gosia
Administrator

My friend, if you do not agree with how things are evolving, just leave the forum, as I will not be wasting time explaining, Mari already did. Plus, this forum is not for those who turn against us (thank you Jupiter). So after a while I am doing to delete your message. You are welcome to think what you want and have your opinion, always. But here, if anyone feels they don´t agree with us anymore, they need to leave. Cheers.

Mizar wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Mizar wrote:

#64 2023-10-29 10:58:57

my gosh Gosia, you made me shocked and scared. I'm even asking myself whether next time when I ask you anything here or on Youtube, is that I'm really asking you about something OR I'm just seeking for some positive feedback from you. Even when I'm writing this post, my hand is shaking with the fear of being bulldozed for any reason! Because everyone is gonna literally destroy me if I have any little tiny small "sign" of doubting (without even considering whether I have it or not). What the hell have our relationship evolved to? Are we even friend anymore?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#65 2023-10-29 11:36:18

Outerspace

itriedmybest11 wrote:

my gosh Gosia, you made me shocked and scared. I'm even asking myself whether next time when I ask you anything here or on Youtube, is that I'm really asking you about something OR I'm just seeking for some positive feedback from you. Even when I'm writing this post, my hand is shaking with the fear of being bulldozed for any reason! Because everyone is gonna literally destroy me if I have any little tiny small "sign" of doubting (without even considering whether I have it or not). What the hell have our relationship evolved to? Are we even friend anymore?

Hi, you don't seem to be new here. Were you just joking? There is no need to fear but I will delete your message. What is your motivation to post your quote right after Gosia's reply to Mizar? You are probably aware of how many times people tried to discredit this contact here or on Youtube, Facebook, Telegram... You can't decide for her how she is supposed to reply, don't you think so?

#66 2023-10-29 12:53:23

It was about my deleted topic. It was a bare information about an "attack" to this disclosure, but it was carelessly deleted as if I was the attacker.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-10-29 12:53:41)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#67 2023-10-29 14:03:49

Outerspace

I understand. So you wrote here about your deleted topic. There was probably something in your topic that could have created more unnecessary drama and/or breaking the rules. Maybe next time ask to a moderator about it privately.

#68 2023-10-29 16:44:04

Gosia
Administrator

Huh?

itriedmybest11 wrote:

#69 2023-10-29 16:47:42

Gosia
Administrator

We delete anything here that promotes trolling against us, OBVIOUSLY! Why give that any attention?? It´s not against who posts it, it´s againts what is posted. The video is obviously against us (havent seen it - no time for one absurdity after another). Should I also publish a Polish video someone published 3 days ago or so about Taygetans being really insects, and not people? (Not joking). Any time anyone spews out something new against us, we are supposed to welcome it here? We wouldn´t be able to catch up with some many theories out there big_smile Common sense, please. And if one doesn´t see sense in it, then jut take it as a rule of this forum. wink P.S. Just deleted another thread with the link by Daniel James, our friend. Nothing to do with who is posting, as you see. Simply: Crap is not allowed around here.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

It was about my deleted topic. It was a bare information about an "attack" to this disclosure, but it was carelessly deleted as if I was the attacker.

#70 2023-10-30 13:07:44

WXMM

I hope they must be very careful about money. Because collecting money from believers is the easiest place for conspiracy groups to attack.

It is difficult for YouTube to earn advertising fees because it suppresses interstellar disclosure channels. Many people have been suppressed. You won't get a lot of traffic.

I suggest they make some other similar videos, such as healing music. There are already many similar channels on Earth, so this does not violate the primary principle. They can familiarize themselves with the knowledge and design more precise frequencies to heal people.

#71 2023-10-30 20:23:39

Pymander

Did anyone else donate to Mari's channel via the PayPal link she only briefly posted? It was only up for maybe half a day before it was removed and the PayPal page with an error message. I just hope that my donation made it to them and didn't end up being stored by PayPal over some issue.

#72 2023-10-31 03:36:05

okcs

If they can't get their Paypal account working they could get cryptocurrency wallets and post the address, anyone that dabbles in crypto could donate then.

#73 2023-10-31 19:24:49

Xarab

I am advocate FOR supporting Taygetans with earthly money. I am also sure that they have second thoughts about getting supported by people who they are trying help smile. Such a beautiful comedic error contradiction in this matrix of madness.

Maybe it is taking so long, because they have hard time getting through this damnable galactic bureaucracy.

#Gosia,
do you have any knowledge what is their current state of setting up more widely approachable support platform like Patron, PayPal or even just a bank account to send a transfer (I know, hardcore that one) smile ?
Perhaps the real question is : would their leadership even warrant such possibility in the first place?

To desire a result, one must take up an action.

Board footer