You are not logged in.

#1251 2023-11-13 19:59:01

Marak60

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Possible Topic For Video?

As the Taygetan society is human in nature, it would be interesting to understand how it differs (if at all to us) in regards to Marriage, dating and sex? Is your society different in anyway to us in these area's? Or is this a universal human experience? I would be very interested to understand the cultural differences and rules concerning this, if there are any? Does it involve any form of religious practice or process as we have here on Earth? So basically how does this work for your society?

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#1252 2023-11-14 03:25:52

jdaste

Hi Gosia,
in a video about planet Venus,Swarru is describing a map on which we can see an area of the map that is :Scientological State.
I need clarification on this.
Is it just a name that the cabal has used to name this area or is swaruu saying that this State is owned by the real Scientology?
thanks for giving an answer.Regards.

#1253 2023-11-14 07:43:44

mitkobs

There is no marriage in Taygeta. Man and woman "in love" are coming and staying together naturally. Not by external to them arrangements and backed up by laws and regulations. The relationship is between them two and no one else.

#1254 2023-11-14 17:49:37

StarDeity
Banned

no marriage in Taygeta, but all else is similar to Earth when it comes to relationships.. tongue

Marak60 wrote:

Possible Topic For Video?

As the Taygetan society is human in nature, it would be interesting to understand how it differs (if at all to us) in regards to Marriage, dating and sex? Is your society different in anyway to us in these area's? Or is this a universal human experience? I would be very interested to understand the cultural differences and rules concerning this, if there are any? Does it involve any form of religious practice or process as we have here on Earth? So basically how does this work for your society?

Thanks!

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-11-14 17:49:54)

#1255 2023-11-15 07:11:58

mitkobs

Earth regulation about marriage are mostly because possible future infidelity(or change of mind) in the relationship, for property management and child security because of the separation. In Taygeta I guess there are no such dramas. If they want to part ways they do that without drama, backlashing and severe consequences for the children. They do that with responsibility and I guess separation there is something rare.

#1256 2023-11-15 19:21:38

Marak60

Serious Question...

What is the process of immigration/refugee status in Taygeta? There must be some way to apply for this? If someone wants to leave this planet (hint) how can they do it? There must be some kind of process that would allow for those of us on Earth who just need to leave and be apart of something better than this nightmare! So seriously..... how is it possible? Death can't be the only way out of this system? Even if the society in Taygeta does not take outsiders there MUST be at least one race that will? Any information on this would be appreciated, thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#1257 2023-11-16 17:57:33

Brahman

If it were that easy, almost everyone would leave and no one would play here. So what will the federation do without this mess? Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1258 2023-11-17 06:53:27

mitkobs

Only own vibration is the ticket to higher vibration realities. If you do not have such frequencies you will not be comfortable living there and others around you will not be comfortable living with your lower frequency.

Like Mari says in her latest video, they will treat you like infection is treated in the body and will make you leave one way or another.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-11-17 06:55:59)

#1259 2023-11-17 10:11:56

Marak60

mitkobs wrote:

Only own vibration is the ticket to higher vibration realities. If you do not have such frequencies you will not be comfortable living there and others around you will not be comfortable living with your lower frequency.

Like Mari says in her latest video, they will treat you like infection is treated in the body and will make you leave one way or another.

Mari also said in this video that your TRUE density/vibration is manifested faster in space without the heavy negative influence of the Earth holding you back it is almost instant.  Which is why I know without doubt I can happily be there.

You stated here “...Only own vibration is the ticket to higher vibration…” 

You see, I believe my vibration/density is indeed higher than this current Earth can support which is why I permanently feel uncomfortable within it. I feel like I am having an insane out of body experience, this life doesn’t feel real and is like some kind of nightmare, which I can’t escape from. I am able to see clearly all that is wrong with this world and those who rule it, every event/action that occurs is a clear marker to the agenda which these elites are pushing us all towards, so much so, it has reached the point where it is making me physically ill and constantly tired from trying to not let it do these things to me. I do my best to not dwell on the events of the world and instead try to focus on keeping my balance and purpose, but it is getting harder as I get older, I am now 60 years of age.

Each and every day, just when you think they cannot get anymore insane they do something new beyond belief, something horrific like a war or sick medical experiment on the populations (The list is long here)…  The plan they have is SO clearly in front of us all that it is hard to understand why the herds still can’t actually see it, I don’t understand why action is not happening on mass?

I am so tired of being the puppet on a string for these psychopaths, it is time to bring this crap to an END….. If it works out that I in some previous incarnation decided to come to this circus then I am going to have a very serious chat with my other self when I get home! I do not want to die, but I am not sure how much more of this world one can take, there has to be a good answer to this? And to make it worse, I have it really good here! I have a beautiful home I do not go without anything I have those around me who love me and look after me, I truly have been blessed in that regard and I live in one of the most picturesque and beautiful place on Earth. BUT… all of this seems so small in the big picture; in the grand scheme these things are so fleeting and gone in a blink of an eye.  I have known I was different and NOT from this world since I was old enough to form my own thoughts and remember them.

This is why I wanted to know how to get home, how to leave, how to keep my sanity and end these parasites that want nothing more than death and destruction for their own self-edification and power. I am so over this now!!!!   

I cannot put my entire life experience here, but it has been one vast and varied ride to say the least. However, it is time for the chapter to end and new one to begin….

Nikola Tesla...

#1260 2023-11-17 11:28:39

Paganini

@Marak60  You’ve expressed the collective starseed sentiment and it’s heartbreaking because so many starseeds feel like you. They are so done will all of the bullshit here. It’s one of the side effects of knowing the truth. I am not a starseed in this lifetime and know I came straight from Source but I can appreciate what starseeds are going through and I too have my moments since I’m aware of the truths and the lies. It’s wonderful you have those around you who love you and perhaps that’s where the focus should be…on love. See the love, feel the love, and maybe just maybe tomorrow will feel more tolerable. Starseeds are REALLY homesick right now and love is the soothing balm that can get you through just one more day, just one more tomorrow until it’s time to go home. For what it’s worth I’m sorry you feel as you feel and I’m sorry for all Starseeds who feel like this. You guys are my heroes. ❤️

In La'kech

#1261 2023-11-17 11:41:43

Marak60

Thank you!

Nikola Tesla...

#1262 2023-11-20 21:46:32

Yankee

Back to the old vegetarian topic they discussed a few times.

I have tried a heavy bean diet, and I was not absorbing the protein and had constant gas. Alpha-galactosidase enzymes such as Beano break down bean carbs to prevent gas, but what about the protein? Is there a way for us to absorb bean and/or other vegetable proteins with an enzyme supplement?

#1263 2023-11-24 14:03:14

Mizar

mitkobs wrote:

That explains a lot of the mistakes in 5d societies. Basically they have kept the place at that frequency based on a dictatorship of good vibes, it is natural for a place to fluctuate its frequency, just as the climate changes, obviously they are societies that have achieved that frequency by exporting their problems or subtracting the frequency of others places, as above, so below... it's okay, I'm not complaining, I know that we are in the same situation, that is why so many seeds from those races here on earth have anxiety problems, because they are evading all day.
  I think it's bad to become obsessed with maintaining good vibes. you will end up declining and lose levels of consciousness.
  Anyway, going back to what I wanted to say, it is not necessary to escape from 3D to be happy, the earth is a beautiful place, the bad thing is having to "live" with the injustices of other dimensions. of fighting and losing no matter what, that is the nightmare of being here.

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#1264 2023-11-25 15:16:20

mitkobs

@Mizar, higher vibration is not something to argue with, something to complain and someone to blame for you own shortcomings. Higher vibration is not a debate and democracy. Either you have it or not. Change yourself or stay the way you are, it is your choice and your soul expansion.

#1265 2023-11-28 01:58:32

Hello!
I have a question regarding the Covid vaccine. Once someone has taken it what can be done to counteract its affects? There are pendants and devices on the market that block or neutralize EMF and 5G. Would these energy devices and pendants neutralize communication between the graphene and EMF signals?

Last edited by krystalstarseed (2023-11-28 01:59:24)

#1266 2023-11-29 01:04:40

Jupiter 9

mes333 wrote:
krystalstarseed wrote:

Hello!
I have a question regarding the Covid vaccine. Once someone has taken it what can be done to counteract its affects? There are pendants and devices on the market that block or neutralize EMF and 5G. Would these energy devices and pendants neutralize communication between the graphene and EMF signals?

Hi and speaking from my own experience and the acceptance I have of making my mistake in taking them as I didn't know/have all the information the Swaruu's have explained in various video's. I could be wrong... but I don't believe much can be done externally or physically is my guess? I have been trying my best to understand metaphysics and to connect with high points of view of self to learn more as I feel the answer would be more internal if there at all. At the end of the day I do realize what is meant to be is meant to be and we are right where we need to be no matter the situation.

Some of my ramblings for those of you in here that have taken the jab: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=43763#p43763

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-11-29 01:08:38)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#1267 2023-11-29 12:26:14

mes333

Jupiter 9 wrote:
mes333 wrote:
krystalstarseed wrote:

Hello!

Hi and speaking from my own experience and the acceptance I have of making my mistake in taking them as I didn't know/have all the information the Swaruu's have explained in various video's. I could be wrong... but I don't believe much can be done externally or physically is my guess? I have been trying my best to understand metaphysics and to connect with high points of view of self to learn more as I feel the answer would be more internal if there at all. At the end of the day I do realize what is meant to be is meant to be and we are right where we need to be no matter the situation.

Some of my ramblings for those of you in here that have taken the jab: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=43763#p43763

@Jupiter 9 Thank you for sharing this with me and your ramblings smile are greatly appreciated by me. I never thought about it that way and like what you say about saline solution. To be honest I almost passed out getting it and lost my vision for awhile with white all around. So makes me wonder already if higher help may have been around? Looking forward to checking out the PDF link too.

Last edited by mes333 (2023-11-29 12:55:45)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#1268 2023-11-29 17:21:28

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Mari also said in this video that your TRUE density/vibration is manifested faster in space without the heavy negative influence of the Earth holding you back it is almost instant.  Which is why I know without doubt I can happily be there.

You stated here “...Only own vibration is the ticket to higher vibration…” 

You see, I believe my vibration/density is indeed higher than this current Earth can support which is why I permanently feel uncomfortable within it. I feel like I am having an insane out of body experience, this life doesn’t feel real and is like some kind of nightmare, which I can’t escape from. I am able to see clearly all that is wrong with this world and those who rule it, every event/action that occurs is a clear marker to the agenda which these elites are pushing us all towards, so much so, it has reached the point where it is making me physically ill and constantly tired from trying to not let it do these things to me. I do my best to not dwell on the events of the world and instead try to focus on keeping my balance and purpose, but it is getting harder as I get older, I am now 60 years of age.

Each and every day, just when you think they cannot get anymore insane they do something new beyond belief, something horrific like a war or sick medical experiment on the populations (The list is long here)…  The plan they have is SO clearly in front of us all that it is hard to understand why the herds still can’t actually see it, I don’t understand why action is not happening on mass?

I am so tired of being the puppet on a string for these psychopaths, it is time to bring this crap to an END….. If it works out that I in some previous incarnation decided to come to this circus then I am going to have a very serious chat with my other self when I get home! I do not want to die, but I am not sure how much more of this world one can take, there has to be a good answer to this? And to make it worse, I have it really good here! I have a beautiful home I do not go without anything I have those around me who love me and look after me, I truly have been blessed in that regard and I live in one of the most picturesque and beautiful place on Earth. BUT… all of this seems so small in the big picture; in the grand scheme these things are so fleeting and gone in a blink of an eye.  I have known I was different and NOT from this world since I was old enough to form my own thoughts and remember them.

This is why I wanted to know how to get home, how to leave, how to keep my sanity and end these parasites that want nothing more than death and destruction for their own self-edification and power. I am so over this now!!!!   

I cannot put my entire life experience here, but it has been one vast and varied ride to say the least. However, it is time for the chapter to end and new one to begin….

I relate to so much of this sentiment. What goes on here is unreal. Truly, getting more upside down all the time. One cannot claim you have a serious community alcoholic problem, when you build a bar and continue to stock it. The suffering here is horrific. Very cruel and apathetic. It brings heartfelt tears to my eyes so often. Leaving people behind here is too much.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1269 2023-11-29 17:55:54

Horton HaW

krystalstarseed wrote:

Hello!

There is much you can do. I will be concise. Your diet. Your mental and energetic. Get good quality water.
3 supplements have been proven to help with clots.
1.EDTA chelation - intravenous or liposomal. (You can make liposomal supplements easily)
2. Ascorbic acid
3.Methylene Blue

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/
https://carnicominstitute.org/

Common sense EMF avoidance and shielding. Use minerals/sound to setup energetic grids. We discussed this in Astral entity threads.
Eee Mmm Ppp's can help if large enough. There are frequency devices also. There is info lacking in frequency area.
Electrical and Magnetic is trickier as therapy. Sound frequency appears to be safer. Good time to take up microscopy as a hobby.

I will add this information also.

mqdefault.webp

Strengthening of the Immune System audio file by Peter Garyaev
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOLbjLUCqg

Wave Immunity Matrix
https://wavegenetics.org/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCReqy1994

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … -mrna-gene

Quote:
The Linguistic–Wave Genome Model

The late Dr. Peter Garyaev, former professor with the Institute of Quantum Genetics in Moscow and Nobel Prize Nominee in 2021 for Medicine and Physiology, wrote in his groundbreaking book, Quantum Consciousness of the Linguistic–Wave Genome, Theory and Practice, about the fundamental flaws of the current Genetic Code Model. He describes how the genetic translational system is intelligent and able to read, based on the quantum and electromagnetic nature of the genome and the holographic whole program of the organism.

BTW They already have a new shot that is not mRNA, but "protein" based. This is what they always do. Just change the name, definition etc... and redirect elsewhere. Endless lying.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-11-29 21:32:48)

#1270 2023-11-29 21:23:03

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
mes333 wrote:

@Jupiter 9 Thank you for sharing this with me and your ramblings smile are greatly appreciated by me. I never thought about it that way and like what you say about saline solution. To be honest I almost passed out getting it and lost my vision for awhile with white all around. So makes me wonder already if higher help may have been around? Looking forward to checking out the PDF link too.

Syncope is extremely common with vaccines.

#1271 2023-11-30 19:37:32

I Have Data that i put here,to when possible
see this content in some Contactee Video.

Do Most Humans are Reptilians?.
Criminals are Reptilians,most humans are Reptilians.
And Others Humans Are Lyrans,and other Races.
Some Humans have some Reptilian DNA and dont know,they
tend to Violence.And The Pure Blood Reptilians,that
know the Tunnels that reach to Hell,are the Elite.

I put this data to when possible see something about this in
some contacte video.

Kechari results from a second puberty in us - our spiritual puberty. As our nervous system becomes pure, our bhakti increases. More than anything else it is bhakti that sends us into kechari.

#1272 2023-12-03 14:45:50

mes333 wrote:
krystalstarseed wrote:

Hello!

Thank you for your thoughts on this!

#1273 2023-12-03 14:50:21

Jupiter 9 wrote:
mes333 wrote:
krystalstarseed wrote:

Hello!

Thank you for bringing a new perspective on this subject! The mind is incredibly powerful in creating our own reality. I have heard people say it is the fear of the illness that kills more than the illness itself.

#1274 2023-12-03 14:52:36

Horton HaW wrote:
krystalstarseed wrote:

Hello!

There is much you can do. I will be concise. Your diet. Your mental and energetic. Get good quality water.
3 supplements have been proven to help with clots.
1.EDTA chelation - intravenous or liposomal. (You can make liposomal supplements easily)
2. Ascorbic acid
3.Methylene Blue

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/
https://carnicominstitute.org/

Common sense EMF avoidance and shielding. Use minerals/sound to setup energetic grids. We discussed this in Astral entity threads.
Eee Mmm Ppp's can help if large enough. There are frequency devices also. There is info lacking in frequency area.
Electrical and Magnetic is trickier as therapy. Sound frequency appears to be safer. Good time to take up microscopy as a hobby.

I will add this information also.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/TdOLbjLUCqg/mqdefault.webp

Strengthening of the Immune System audio file by Peter Garyaev
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOLbjLUCqg

Wave Immunity Matrix
https://wavegenetics.org/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCReqy1994

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … -mrna-gene

Quote:
The Linguistic–Wave Genome Model

The late Dr. Peter Garyaev, former professor with the Institute of Quantum Genetics in Moscow and Nobel Prize Nominee in 2021 for Medicine and Physiology, wrote in his groundbreaking book, Quantum Consciousness of the Linguistic–Wave Genome, Theory and Practice, about the fundamental flaws of the current Genetic Code Model. He describes how the genetic translational system is intelligent and able to read, based on the quantum and electromagnetic nature of the genome and the holographic whole program of the organism.

BTW They already have a new shot that is not mRNA, but "protein" based. This is what they always do. Just change the name, definition etc... and redirect elsewhere. Endless lying.

This is incredibly interesting! I will look into these things you mentioned. The videos posted to Odysee about the Covid vaccines analyzed in Taygetan lab report explained about the graphene and spike proteins. Ill post the link incase anyone wants to look at them.

The energetic grids sound like they could be very helpful with this. Thank you so much for sharing!

https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/vacc … DUWj1pHHe9
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/vacc … DUWj1pHHe9
https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/nano … DUWj1pHHe9

Last edited by krystalstarseed (2023-12-03 15:32:57)

#1275 2023-12-03 19:22:27

Uurloq

Question: I understand we Earth humans have a preference for using one of either hand/foot, because of our split brain. But what actually decides this preference, is it just biology or soul? I started pondering about this after noticing that some football players who are identical twins, kick the ball with opposite foot from each other. One is left footed and the other right footed. If their genes are the same, and their original soul is also the same, how can this be explained?

There are a few cases like this with identical twins, not just 1 or 2.

Board footer